PDA

View Full Version : help!

sunrocker
16-02-2003, 07:54 PM
i got this itchness around my dick head for the past wk,,, but there are no spots or wat.... anyone know wat it is?

milkman
17-02-2003, 01:58 AM
maybe a naughty pubic hair is playing tricks on you :)
cheers bro!

sunrocker
17-02-2003, 03:57 AM
is going to a neighbourhood clinic useful? i dun think its a major issue ya? hope the doc will ease my mind? cos its being 1 week, the itchness is there.... just pure itchness... kind of scare. if i go to dsc for checkup, how long do i have to wait for the results? Someone pls guide me??

milkman
17-02-2003, 12:23 PM
go to a polyclinic and check, if you feel more comfortable with your family doctor, then visit him/her. If the itch persists... DSC would be a good bet.

Take care and hope the itch goes away.

Later!

beijingboy
19-02-2003, 01:59 PM
FYI. If you get infected by HIV, 35% of the people will develop rashes in the upper torso. Most of the time, the rashes don't itch. 95% of the people develop fever. The correct term for this, if i am not wrong is ACD(?), it is a reaction from your body due to the attacks by the HIV virus.

Originally posted by milkman
go to a polyclinic and check, if you feel more comfortable with your family doctor, then visit him/her. If the itch persists... DSC would be a good bet.

Take care and hope the itch goes away.

Later!

rangerfighter
24-02-2003, 04:59 PM
if u does not have fever or diarrhoera..and your appieitte is normal...it should be okay (within 1 mth)

BTech
24-02-2003, 05:30 PM
many times...... reports states chrnic Diarrorea.... does any one knows what this means and what constitues as diarroea?

beijingboy
24-02-2003, 09:47 PM
diahorrea refers to 75% water and 25% other stuff. Note there is a difference between soft shit and diahorrea...

Originally posted by BTech
many times...... reports states chrnic Diarrorea.... does any one knows what this means and what constitues as diarroea?