PDA

View Full Version : Newbies

lokey11
09-11-2008, 02:16 AM
Hi Senior,

May i know about this thread Petain Romp?
what is house and room number refer to, how do i look for those girl in Petain road? are this girl MILF??
please advise more, as i'm interested on this thread..
thanks in advance..

sammyboyfor
09-11-2008, 06:01 AM
Hi Senior,

what is house and room number refer to, how do i look for those girl in Petain road? are this girl MILF??
thanks in advance..

What a way to start things off!:rolleyes:

Gnalyeg
09-11-2008, 10:21 AM
Hi Senior,

thanks in advance..

This thread is about "Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum"
House and room number refers to girls working there.
To look for the girls, refer to house and room number.

peanut123
09-11-2008, 12:23 PM
Hi Senior,

thanks in advance..

You are asking for a zap from many less tolerant brothers here.

But I'll assume you are just clueless, and not a lazy horny teenager too stupid to do a bit of research.

This forum is about guys going to Petain Rd to find WLs (ie, hookers ). Petain Rd is in little india, conveniently located near the big Indian temple. so after bonking you can go there and pray for forgiveness.

It operates from 11am to 9pm, though its probably best to go between 2pm and 8pm coz that's when most hookers are working.

The place is old and run down, so its not a place to go expecting good facilities. The girls are mostly ranging from mid-30's to old grandmas. There are a few who are late 20's or early 30's, but you'll have to do your research to find them.

Just walk along Petain Rd until you see a small alley between Flanders Sq and Marne Rd, with lots of guys hanging around and walking from house to house. the house number and room numbers are indicated above the door ways.

Join in and have fun. Prices are from $30-50. Always confirm the price before action. As usual, you get what you pay for. If you don't like trannies, avoid House 9.

And always wear a condom.

alvin36
09-11-2008, 12:57 PM
Hi Senior,

thanks in advance..

petain are legal joints, if you taket MRT, can go by Farrer Park MRT. Dont go in school uniform.

If you dont know the room number, can go to office and ask.

You can place your advance booking at the office too... and pay by NETS or credit cards.... :D

GundamZero
16-11-2008, 08:48 PM
i always come in see see but also nv go before. wanted to try... but always being held back by my feeling...

Axelogic
17-11-2008, 09:52 PM
Bros, now a day I shop at patain paradise and do ot find any young & sexy girls, maybe the timing, contact and others setup is not there, kindly advise if there is somethings good happaning there, also how to get things happan and setup there........because the place is convenince for me and not geyl.... hehe...many eyes there.afriad, please provide more info........Thanks:confused:

igorxix
18-11-2008, 05:02 PM
Join in and have fun. Prices are from $30-50. Always confirm the price before action. As usual, you get what you pay for. If you don't like trannies, avoid House 9.

Hi, you mean there are trannies at PT? omg, i went there a couple of times but didnt see them. Able to share more info, like are they the same quality like those in Desker? I might be going down again soon.

LiMuBai
27-11-2008, 07:39 PM
are there thai milf in petain?

Kikkoman
17-12-2008, 11:38 AM
are there thai milf in petain?

I dun think so. Most of them from Malaysian.

OldCat
04-01-2009, 09:19 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to Petain too. Went there today and did a window shoping. Can anyone tell me the duration of their service? Found out from a WL, her service is only 20mins....

peanut123
05-01-2009, 01:23 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to Petain too. Went there today and did a window shoping. Can anyone tell me the duration of their service? Found out from a WL, her service is only 20mins....

Ranges from 15-30 mins.

20 mins would be the average.

sing-a-poo
06-01-2009, 12:59 PM
30 mins is usually for regular...:)

The Pie Maker
07-01-2009, 01:30 AM
Can I just find out if you are supposed to walk into the houses and go to a specific room to see if they are free, or will they sit outside when they're not occupied?

Thats given that you intend to visit a particular WL. Cos every time I walk past I hardly see anyone free and the doors nearer the street are mostly closed.

Bored_Sg_Guy
07-01-2009, 10:16 AM
Can I just find out if you are supposed to walk into the houses and go to a specific room to see if they are free, or will they sit outside when they're not occupied?

Thats given that you intend to visit a particular WL. Cos every time I walk past I hardly see anyone free and the doors nearer the street are mostly closed.When you walk into the houses, you will be able to see if the dorrs are open or not. If the WL is sitting inside, then chances are is that she is free.;)

fatguy
10-01-2009, 12:41 AM
my first WL experience was in Petain, i like it cause it's non-pressurizing.

All you do is to walk inside the various "alleys" with a big number painted next to it. follow what the other people there are doing...

just do some window shopping, when u see someone u like, just ask how much. they will usually put up fingers in respond.

take your time, the ladies there are not as aggressive as GL, most are use to people just looking.

JupiterLights
15-01-2009, 12:52 AM
I went down to Petain yesterday after reading abt it here. It's quite a shabby place with many over the hill woman. But there are a few bright stars there too.

I didnt manage to see Mun Mun or Maggie or Ting Ting but i managed to catch one attractive lady in one of the house.

As i was concentrating hard at looking at the ladies i forgot to see the house or room number. Anyway it's the second last house and she's in the second last room. She quoted $30. :D

rammerstein
16-01-2009, 10:22 PM
I went down to Petain yesterday after reading abt it here. It's quite a shabby place with many over the hill woman. But there are a few bright stars there too.

I didnt manage to see Mun Mun or Maggie or Ting Ting but i managed to catch one attractive lady in one of the house.

As i was concentrating hard at looking at the ladies i forgot to see the house or room number. Anyway it's the second last house and she's in the second last room. She quoted $30. :D

I think you could be referring to Ada of H22.
Quite a nice person...though the first impression is that she is quite cold, especially if she is smoking while sitting on the bed.
But she is quite nice actually...once you get to know her well.

dragonuf14
16-01-2009, 11:03 PM
Sry, noobie here. wats the usual amt of time u can spend wif WL?? can i extend if i wan 2? thx.

octboy
20-01-2009, 05:10 PM
hi peanut123

thank alot for the info!!
there is some problem to up ur point.
pls let me know how, so i can up ur point.

peanut123
21-01-2009, 01:33 AM
hi peanut123

thank alot for the info!!
there is some problem to up ur point.
pls let me know how, so i can up ur point.

You cannot up anyone's points until you have 35 points. Then you can up or down other people's points.

LostALau
21-01-2009, 09:36 AM
You are asking for a zap from many less tolerant brothers here.
But I'll assume you are just clueless, and not a lazy horny teenager too stupid to do a bit of research.

I think TS has got zapped by some intolerant bros already. I am touched by your tolerance and caring-ness :)

Hi, you mean there are trannies at PT? omg, i went there a couple of times but didnt see them. Able to share more info, like are they the same quality like those in Desker? I might be going down again soon.

If you go at the wrong timing, how to see them? For quality, best is to find out for yourself. Do share with us after u have. I have never tried any FL despite having window shopped a few times. Once, out of curiosity, my friend and I paid a small sum to make a tranny strip for us to see 'her' possession.

Same as what we all bros' have. You can see it for free everyday when you pull down your own pants. :p

HOWITZER 155MM
30-01-2009, 11:51 PM
Do Banglas and Chinamen visit Petain. Do the WLs do them?

fatguy
31-01-2009, 02:14 AM
Sry, noobie here. wats the usual amt of time u can spend wif WL?? can i extend if i wan 2? thx.

when you shoot, it's over, if u cannot shoot with in... 20- 30mins, she will HJ for you.

if u want 2 shots can bargain with her, maybe 1 shot $30, 2 shots $50... but imho... i rather take a walk, come back for 2nd round with someone else. the rooms are small and cramp, not very conducive to recover. unless you can have multi-organism... then i'll be jealous big time.

They are prostitutes! waduyadink?!?!?!?

Do you think WL in geylang don't do construction workers?!?!?!

usually they are their niche market since they are away from family and love ones.

If you want to be with WL that don't do foreign workers, try up market areas, cat 100 and above (more details in geylang legal section), or can try FLs sections.

peanut123
31-01-2009, 03:20 AM

yes and yes.

I12shiok2
31-01-2009, 04:05 AM
Oh please. Different standards for different market demand. If u got more to spare I really wont suggest petain for u

phoenon
11-02-2009, 03:08 AM
hi all... newbie here... will be visiting petain rd soon since not so ex like gl... abit nervous though... is it normal? haha