PDA

View Full Version : !! Potential STD warning !!

terraromp
04-03-2003, 07:46 PM
Hi Bros,

I had a FJ+BBBJ with Chris (very skinny, flat-chested) from Daijiko HC (at RiverView Hotel) and a BBBJ from Sheila (Daijiko) about 3 to 4 months back. Just discovered that there are pimple-like papules growing on my penis shaft (on the skin)!!! Scaring the shit outa me:( Went to DSC for STD and HIV check, will get results in 2 weeks time.

Hope I'm lucky enough to come off clean. Just did this sort of things at HC two times only so I hope I won't be punish by Heaven for it.

Meanwhile, my advice is to stay away from these two and stay away from commercial sex. Regret is always too late. Wish me luck and best of health.

LiNpEh
04-03-2003, 07:49 PM
brother.... did you clean yourself after the session huh??? and also you fj with or without cap huh??? need to be careful when you out playin.... always use protection when fj... def not worth the risk........

chukeliang
04-03-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by terraromp
Hi Bros,

I had a FJ+BBBJ with Chris (very skinny, flat-chested) from Daijiko HC (at RiverView Hotel) and a BBBJ from Sheila (Daijiko) about 3 to 4 months back. Just discovered that there are pimple-like papules growing on my penis shaft (on the skin)!!! Scaring the shit outa me:( Went to DSC for STD and HIV check, will get results in 2 weeks time.

Hope I'm lucky enough to come off clean. Just did this sort of things at HC two times only so I hope I won't be punish by Heaven for it.

Meanwhile, my advice is to stay away from these two and stay away from commercial sex. Regret is always too late. Wish me luck and best of health.
oreedi tok abt it in casanova thread, that the gal always wan to wear rain coat, dun knoe why those gal in daijiko so daring.

tonyloh67
05-03-2003, 09:21 AM
i had a similar problem and i also had these pimple like pox on the dick head not the shaft. I had a bbbj session with Sheila also... the pox came out 2 weeks after the bbbj. I applied some fungus cream for 3 days and it disappear... however, when i cheong again with fj then the pox appear again but less magnitude... only fewer... after a day or then gone again... some friends told me its cause by too much friction and abrasion...

any bro out there could share their experience... to serve as a lesson to the other fellow samster bro..

thanks!!!

Womanservice
05-03-2003, 10:10 AM
I have a similar problem and according to my doctor. its fungus / pimples. Apply anti fungus cream get a strong one from the doctor and keep yourself clean. really clean. No Army style of changing your underware once per 3 days....

It should either ripe and go away.

I have the same problem and have FJ with my girl w/o condem....(she cannot have children...) and so far no complains.

My other fuck jobs around GL (leagal type) have no probelms with their regular check up so there is no problem.

If you really worry, go see a doctor. Get a old private one that you can trust. Those honor archieved graduate don't dare to in all the hospital are tooooo scared to make any comment and you have to spend hafty sum for test result that an experience doctor can diagnosis. That's the difference between experience and newbies ( even if you are a honor)

.... Its good for the hospital but not good for our pocket...

LeMans
05-03-2003, 06:46 PM
where to get this cream?

Recently i also got a bbbj.....then now i realise my penis rather red....and a bit pain at times....any idea y?

1kwisatz
06-03-2003, 12:23 AM
Hi Bros,

just an advice.
Try not to do raw stuff...cheong without helmet
Can Kanna STD... quite risky

Not trying to scare you...
but if they are a small number of pimples(or blisters) grouped together...likely to be herpes.

HC Kuniang go for health screening...doesn't get checked for herpes.....so not much security even though they tell you they are clean..

So be careful.

Frankiestine
12-03-2003, 03:38 PM
To all the bro who is wondering what those red spots on the dick head is, it is a fungi infection most probably from the female. As females in general are very susceptible to this infection which they called candida. Generally, appears as red rash and itches. Doctors normally prescrible a wash with cream but if constant reoccurrences suggest you ask doc for pill called Sporanox. Very powerful anti fungi medicine and clears up infection within days.

beyond19
12-03-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Frankiestine
To all the bro who is wondering what those red spots on the dick head is, it is a fungi infection most probably from the female. As females in general are very susceptible to this infection which they called candida. Generally, appears as red rash and itches. Doctors normally prescrible a wash with cream but if constant reoccurrences suggest you ask doc for pill called Sporanox. Very powerful anti fungi medicine and clears up infection within days.

be careful with oral anti fungal medication. get rid of your fungal problem fast but can cause your poor liver lots of problems. so practise safe sex if wanna chiong.

2003_newbie
12-03-2003, 08:28 PM
want to try bbbj next week but now scared liao :(

maybe i bring along a Glisterine and ask the gal to rinse first and then use it to clean my dickhead after, will it minimize the risk? :D hee hee

2003_newbie
12-03-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by 2003_newbie
want to try bbbj next week but now scared liao :(

maybe i bring along a Glisterine and ask the gal to rinse first and then use it to clean my dickhead after, will it minimize the risk? :D hee hee

I mean Listerine.

FatSpider
16-03-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by 2003anewbie
I mean Listerine.

listernine kill bad breath not aids

seven6
16-03-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by 2003anewbie
I mean Listerine.

u might as well buy the new listerine sweet from watson... more convenient rite and definitely cheaper.. the sweets only cost S$2++ and still got free samples if u managed to see the listerine superman along the street.

anfkk
16-03-2003, 09:53 PM
So how Terraromp, must keep us updated on the outcome of your test results. All the best man.

terraromp
18-03-2003, 10:16 PM
Hi Bros,

Just got my screening results. No HIV, or STD of any kind!!! Si beh heng:) Like in army pass FFI but failure of which will result in certain death or life time confinement.

Anyway, thanks of all the replies, expert opinions etc. I know lotsa bros will need them now or later. My experience out of this false alarm is like the old Samster addage: "Don't ride a Harley without a helmet". It's true bros, the short burst of pleasure and sperm isn't worth the risk (very real ones!!) and trepidations that follow. I mean seriously, don't F**K around with this sort of thing, can really kill.

I always had that thought that I will never get married cos' I like my bachelorhood, but from this incident, I realize that my future life partner (if I get one) will suffer becos' of my stupidity. Not sure how u chaps see this but it's kinda like a message being sent from the big man upstairs. Now that I'm given another chance at it, I'll live my life to the fullest and that does not include screwing around anymore. Guess that sometimes all it takes is a few pimples on my dick to put my life in perspective.

So here ends my Samster career. I'll never visit another HC as long as my dick & I live. Thanks for the well wishes and stay safe (read AWAY).

flameboy
19-03-2003, 01:39 AM
Bro terraromp,

Are you sure you can resist the temptation?! "Come to the dark side, Luke" Hee, hee, hee.

Ah Dez
19-03-2003, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by terraromp
Hi Bros,

Hummmm. . . it really makes me wonder. . . are you trying to push the blame to the 2 girls? ? ? or you trying to sabo the 2 girls business.

I WOULD NEVER BELIEVE that a guy who go for commerical sex. Then come tell me that he got something after 3 or 4 mths! ! ! you trying to tell me that after doing the both of them, YOU NEVER DID ANYONE ELSE? ? ?

You VEGETARIAN for 3,4mths? ? ? who you trying to kid?

duhville
19-03-2003, 06:45 AM
If one shoul decide to try out for unprotected sex .. choing sex .. unatural sex with more then oneself (the safest person to screw is urself ) then u are in the RISKS zone... even with cap on but getting a BBBJ u are at RISK ... each time you do it hopefully you white dices will beat the red ones ......

the thing is IF you want to do it and willing to take the RISK please do not blame it on other when u get it .. it is not their fault but yours ... i am sure they too dont want to be having those stuff in them ... you have yourself to blame ... and about warning other not to do it because of STD then you are really insulting the intelligence of the ppl in this forum as i firmly believe that everyone here are smart enuff to know what risk that are taking... ignorance is bliss .. just leave it that way please

ENTS
19-03-2003, 01:28 PM
I agree wif brudder duhville.
We are all adults liao. If allow gers to do french kiss,
bbbj, raw fj for you, then don't blame them if u kena STD, Aids, whatever.
We all very well aware there's always risk involve.
I have already seen so many brudders here in the forum, after sex, worried kena this, kena that. Very depressing sia~!
Maybe because they are hit by their guilty-conscience or something. It's really psychological.

maskcuf
19-03-2003, 03:05 PM
FUNGI OR NOT, ABRASION OR NOT??MAY IT BE STD OR NOT..GUYS YOU WILL NEVER FIND OUT WITH YOUR SELF-DIAGNOSIS AND OVER THE COUNTER MEDICATIONS...why dun you jus drop by DSC to get a peace of mind??

shaggy
12-04-2003, 12:29 AM
once a cheongster will always forever be a cheongster