PDA

View Full Version : Petain got massage??

newbie_boy
27-11-2008, 10:00 PM
The other day, I went down to PT for look-see and as I was walking past one of the rooms( can't remember which one), I heard loud 'piak~pak' sound. Very familiar. Like those that you hear when given back massage ( chopping stroke). So I was wondering, any bros out there ever tried the massage service ( if there is any ) offered by the WL or can we request from them? If they do offer and bros have tried b4, care to share location/room? Thanks.

jeffrey83
02-12-2008, 02:07 AM
hmm..nothing to shout about. nothing Exciting! ha..FYI. House 10 the very first room on the Right from the Entrance. This WL formerly from House 1...

Cheers!

IWANT2RAPEU
03-12-2008, 04:43 PM
Long time never visit this place already , don't know how this place now :rolleyes:

mojofio
10-12-2008, 12:23 PM
There's lot of aunties (WL) do massage.

firejalan
26-02-2010, 01:46 PM
Yes,
just went .

Totally regret it
The massage is v v so so.
At least, in my view.

the massager are like grandma age
Don't know wat i was thinking.
must be crazy

Went to my usual place after that

jacky43
26-02-2010, 02:27 PM
Few aunties' room has the above signs. I remembered 3yrs ago, when into 1 WL @H7. Name, i forgot, her room with a poster of "Aaron Kwok". She called $30, no massage whatsoever, just sex services only.

I think BL is the place for Malaysian WLs and, value added sex services. Unoffical max is $50 and, i believe can get the $ worth. Of course, bros no kinky sex, please!

jacky43
13-03-2010, 07:01 PM
Let me think over it, H2 all the way back the last room. Yes! An aunty with a sign in her room. Just maybe, H22 the inner part that r chain up sometime.

And, the 1 i mention above. Bros, do not put your hope high for this service, oh! A senior WL by name of Mary, just check with okts, cleaners as well as the uncles hanging sitting outside.

Mary was there for many yrs, she was the only WL that took the newpaper interview, about 3yrs ago. After the late Coco incident, she gave some insides of her trade. That was b4 the ex GL WLs operate their biz, is out of date. Infact, latest infos pls read this good website.

razorsharp
13-03-2010, 09:22 PM
yes there are some WL in petain provide massage...
don't have high expectations with the massage quality.
it may sound cheap... but.....

in fact i had bad massage experience in petain...massage until blue-black..
damn painful somemore. it was in house 14, one of the room on the right side, just after u enter the house.

like the other bro said...house 10, first room on the right, a very old WL does massage... but she doesn't bj.... massage + fj only.... it was a so-so experience.

there was another old WL in house 4, last room, all the way in...she got do massage+HJ for $30... but she is quite Big size.

there are a few more... maybe if u try the others u can post ur experiences too.. have fun

marchboy
22-03-2010, 11:13 AM
H17R18. malaysian chinese woman in her 50's. does average massage and dick massage for $20(about 1/2 hr). quite chatty. only for those who do not want other services.

rtfagain
30-03-2010, 02:27 PM
Anyway what is there closing hours. Sometimes I go around 10pm none of the shops open already.

Ah Ken
02-04-2010, 11:26 PM
Anyway what is there closing hours. Sometimes I go around 10pm none of the shops open already.
I think 10pm is late.
I always go around 2 or 3pm.

Maybe they operate till dinner time, 6 or 7pm?
Maybe you can check with the others.

vt9279
19-04-2010, 12:23 AM
Visited H17R18 this evening, her massage is really worth the trip. According to her is is close to 60 this year. If you need a massage, go to her. No other services one. :)

nokia611o
04-05-2010, 11:15 PM
+ I choose ks better, also legal joint, one of top Masseuse there was miu seong, the oldest, guess wat was her age then, a few yrs, back, coming to 70she still strong, no need oil, just rub, she not complicated like now aday prc, just hard masg,very relaxing, she work there forty over yr, no hj no sex.
This lady always remember.

T