PDA

View Full Version : Creampie fetish

sunchaser_xf
08-03-2003, 03:22 PM
I got a little creampie fetish here. So far i been to GL for over 8 times over the past 6 months. I have never come across any girl who williingly do you RAW and let you cum inside her puss.

Anyone out there ever dared try RAW, cum inside anyone the girls before?

Ah Neo
08-03-2003, 03:25 PM
This is apparently your first post ... why post such a message that makes you look stupid! :mad:

Originally posted by sunchaser_xf
I got a little creampie fetish here. So far i been to GL for over 8 times over the past 6 months. I have never come across any girl who williingly do you RAW and let you cum inside her puss.

TheUnforgiven
08-03-2003, 03:35 PM

been there done that. :p

PS: get ready for the flames!

tora69
08-03-2003, 08:13 PM
Is it safe to have unsafe sex with your partner?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's more talk about the concept of 'negotiated safety' lately. It's a way of deciding to practice unprotected sex with your permanent partner without condoms. If two people are HIV-negative and otherwise free of STDs, and if they're not doing anything else unsafe, then they can't pass HIV to one another, right? If it was OK for Mom & Dad, then why not for a couple? True, but it's a little more complicated than that. You have to ask yourself some tough questions. How sure are you that your partner is not doing anything else unsafe? People lie about two things more than any other: sex and drugs. If you are thinking about not using condoms with your main squeeze, or if you already are doing it "raw", then read the following guidelines:

1. First, decide whether having unprotected sex is important to you. If you're perfectly happy using rubbers all the time, great. Keep it up. No worries. No regrets. If not, read on.

2. Both of you should get tested for HIV. If you both test negative, wait! There's still the window period to be concerned about. How do you know that one of you wasn't infected in the past six months?

3. Wait six months.

4. Get tested again.

5. If you both still test negative, now it's time to make some tough agreements. Have a long, honest conversation about fidelity, trust, love, and your mutual health. If one of you feels uncomfortable with the agreement at any point, agree to go back to condoms, no questions asked.

6. Agree to be monogamous - or if you agree to some sort of open relationship, define exactly what is acceptable outside. If you are both completely safe outside the relationship, this could still work. But are you comfortable with the possible risk that your partner is experiencing when you're not around? Set up clear guidelines.

7. If one of you slips and does something unsafe outside the relationship, agree that you both will be honest about it so the two of you can go back to safe sex until you can get tested again. Also, agree that this honesty will be rewarded with understanding. If the revelation automatically means the end of the relationship, then they won't tell you, will they? This is the tough one. If you don't feel there's enough trust or honest communication in your relationship, you're better off using condoms every time.

8. Periodically bring up the subject again. Check to make sure your partner still feels this is the right thing to do.

If any of these steps seem unrealistic for your situation,
you should use condoms every time.

Striker
08-03-2003, 08:32 PM
if u go more than 80 times..u will not ask this kind of qestion.

Striker
08-03-2003, 08:33 PM
y u wanna do raw???
y u wanna cum inside her??

Antichrist
08-03-2003, 10:50 PM
Fucking Newb.
Post such moronic shit.

hehfun
09-03-2003, 04:02 AM

1. Do not use the word 'RAW' here.

2. Now you are making people 'more' uneasy as who knows how many pros you have done 'RAW'.

3. Nobody knows if you carry any HIV, do you.

4. Please lah, you are endagering the pros and the people more if you don't wear the condom.

All bros must know the risk when they visit the pros, now do they need more worries from people like you.

If you share that you do it with your girlfriend we will be happy for you.

cheongkid
10-03-2003, 05:05 AM

did once with the legendary singtel.

ParaParaSakura
11-03-2003, 02:33 AM
ur thread is abit of a misnomer.......creampie fetish usually meant guys who like to slurp up the cum of other men in their partner's pussy, sloppy seconds etc........but u seemed more interested in the 'making' of the creampie.......i wonder if there's a politically correct term for this.........

opticum
11-03-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by ParaParaSakura
ur thread is abit of a misnomer.......creampie fetish usually meant guys who like to slurp up the cum of other men in their partner's pussy, sloppy seconds etc........but u seemed more interested in the 'making' of the creampie.......i wonder if there's a politically correct term for this.........

he's juz trying to attract more f* attention. :rolleyes:

3rdofficer
13-03-2003, 06:38 PM
non politxc tackleds