PDA

View Full Version : A Little Worried....

CUMCUM74
14-03-2003, 02:39 PM
Im a little worried rite now.....

Any Doc or Lau Jiao here if u know pls advised.... thanz....

Recently , I know of a woman and of cos there is sex involved... we had unprotected sex for a few times.........

and when I have sex wif my gf recently.... she complain of burning sensation at her vagina and there is more white liquid cuming ( Bai Tai) than usual...we of cos no condom...

I dont find anything wrong with myself...just that sometimes feel a bit hot when im ejaculating....can feel a bit hot in my semens....

Very Scare now.... Pls advised........

Thank You...

maskcuf
14-03-2003, 03:33 PM
PLS VISIT DSC NOW WITH YOUR GF. sound like an STD to me...but no worries..it can be easily treated...jus some antibotics will do.....dun wait until its too late...as for your repeated unsafe sex with the other girl...wait 3 mnths for HIV test..both u and your gf also...but no worries... male getting infected in one sexual encounter is like less then 0.1% chance...provided that the girl postive...but if really kena then help me pick 6 digiit 1st

opticum
16-03-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by maskcuf
male getting infected in one sexual encounter is like less then 0.1% chance...provided that the girl postive...but if really kena then help me pick 6 digiit 1st

are u really sure that statistic is correct? :rolleyes:

maskcuf
16-03-2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by opticum
are u really sure that statistic is correct? :rolleyes:

i dunno about the accuracy, but i quoted it off a site
http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Current/Q145312.html

less than 0.1% doesnt mean u wont get it the 1st time...this statement is only meant for those who has done wat cannot be undone...if u know wat i mean.....so if anyone fall into that category, i suggest they get a hiv test 3mths later,

opticum
17-03-2003, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by maskcuf
i dunno about the accuracy, but i quoted it off a site
http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Current/Q145312.html

less than 0.1% doesnt mean u wont get it the 1st time...this statement is only meant for those who has done wat cannot be undone

nice link u've provided!

" The insertive (male) partner's risk is less than that, because HIV transmission occurs more efficiently from an HIV-infected man to an HIV-negative woman than vice-versa."

Now i have some understanding that men would kena HIV less easily than women. :cool:

but the 0.1% chance is a bit too exaggerated, dun u think?

CUMCUM74
17-03-2003, 11:02 AM
Up til now....my gf had went to clinic for a check up.....Doc give her pill to be insert into her vagina......last nite had sex wif her ( condom) she say the pain has gone down....oni slighty pain now....for me I dont feel any thing wrong wif me.......even when i ejaculte the hotness is gone.....but i will still go to DSC for a check up asap.....

maskcuf
17-03-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by opticum
nice link u've provided!

" The insertive (male) partner's risk is less than that, because HIV transmission occurs more efficiently from an HIV-infected man to an HIV-negative woman than vice-versa."

Now i have some understanding that men would kena HIV less easily than women. :cool:

but the 0.1% chance is a bit too exaggerated, dun u think?

not exactly exaggeration but studies where done to show that transmission is like 1 in every 500 times (0.2 %)regardless of which sex.

http://thebody.com/confs/retro2001/pavia10.html

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/TransmissionSexual/Q95892.html

while this may sound like a bliss for us guys and show that the hiv virus is not that efficient afterall...its is not a GREEN light for us to fuck around without rubber.. tramission tru one episode is still possible..EVEN WITH CONDOM ...esp if there are STDs and sores present..and many other factors may play a part too.

maskcuf
17-03-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by CUMCUM74
Up til now....my gf had went to clinic for a check up.....Doc give her pill to be insert into her vagina......last nite had sex wif her ( condom) she say the pain has gone down....oni slighty pain now....for me I dont feel any thing wrong wif me.......even when i ejaculte the hotness is gone.....but i will still go to DSC for a check up asap.....

wat diagnosis were given to your gf? infection? ya visiting DSC might be a good idea, even when u feel alright..gives you a peace of mind...most probably youre alright.

Pfizer
17-03-2003, 03:06 PM

check out the dsc website for more info...

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/tpl/commonainfectionsagonorrhoea.html

Better to go asap, so can treat sooner if really that suay...

lovepuki
20-03-2003, 11:49 AM
Cumcum74, I'm not an expert here but would like to share what I know. You may want to check out this STD website:

http://www.herpes-coldsores.com/std/

From your description, your gf's symptoms escpecially, sound very much like gonorrhea - yellowish discharge and burning sensation during urination like bro Pfizer has suspected. It's very easily curable but if it has developed into complicated stages, the damages to genitals are irreversible. It's better to seek medical consultation ASAP to determine if it's really STD. It could be non-STD but I wouldnt want to take chances. You might wonder why you don't have yellowish discharge yourself, like I mentioned on another thread, many carriers don't show symptoms. Hope you'll be fine. Cheers!

CUMCUM74
21-03-2003, 01:20 PM
went to DSC...had blood test and smear test.....

smear test shows im okie....a tooth pick like things poke into my penis...dig somethings from inside....a bit pain but its ok lah...

see doc .. he say no prob...told me to come back 1 wk later for blood test result.....

Won the first half battle....must wait til nt wk to hav result... if negative...MUST WEAR condom next time.....

easyeasy
21-03-2003, 01:23 PM

smear test shows im okie....a tooth pick like things poke into my penis...dig somethings from inside....a bit pain but its ok lah...

see doc .. he say no prob...told me to come back 1 wk later for blood test result.....

Won the first half battle....must wait til nt wk to hav result... if negative...MUST WEAR condom next time.....

from now on no matter positive or negative also must wear condom. better be safe than be siong

maskcuf
21-03-2003, 04:06 PM

iam sure youre alright...your symptoms sounds like gono. or some std that involves the urethra..and would be detected by the smear test....the blood tests are for hiv, hep b and syphilis if you chosed them..however they need 3 mths from the time of possible exposure to be accurate..or even 6 mths to be conclusive..

Durkheim
22-03-2003, 12:16 AM
Gotta be careful brother.....life is precious..

lovepuki
22-03-2003, 08:20 AM

Sounds very painful poking that thing in your dick. Anyway, hope things are ok with you and your gf. One thing about non-AIDS STDs is that, they are mostly easily curable. Only herpes is incurable but it's not dangerous. The scary part is if the symptoms have developed into complicated stages, the physical damages are irreversible, those pics from the link are complicated stages.

The psychological effects from contracting STDs are damaging. That said, people can get over it quite easily too like my friend who is happily fucking around now after being shell-shocked at the discovery of having contracted herpes. Of course now, he wears condom all the time.