PDA

View Full Version : Those who don't use condoms

lovepuki
19-03-2003, 11:07 PM
I am shocked some actually fuck without condoms or receive bbbj. Not trying to be a preacher here, just to let you guys know in the past I thought as long as you didn't see any symptoms on her, it should be ok although I still never dared try without condom even for bj. Until one day my friend got herpes from bbbj and her mouth was perfectly fine. I got scared and started doing research on STD's on the internet.

Just type STD in a search engine and go to any of the website and you'll shocked by what you learn. Many don't have symptoms to be carriers! And all it takes is exchange of bodily fluid such as semen, saliva or the delicious cunt juice. . When I first read that, my heart almost stopped beating. And I'm not talking about AIDS here. There are a whole loads of STD's enough to scare the wits out of you. The most common ones are herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia. Herpes is incurable but not fatal whereas gonorrhea and chlamydia are easily treated but can be fatal, you should look at those pics, fucking disgusting.

I just hope to share with all my bros here, so that we can fuck and not regret later. I've done my best that's with condom and if I still get anything, too bad lor. Without condom, it's fucking easy to catch STD even from bbbj. Each and every one of us should at least check out the STD website.

Cheers!

Rubber
20-03-2003, 02:36 AM
bro lovepuki, which website got photo?

Idoru
20-03-2003, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Rubber
bro lovepuki, which website got photo?

:D Bro Rubber try this website
Cheers:mad:

http://www.skinchoice.com/stdapictures.htm#gon

lovepuki
20-03-2003, 11:37 AM
Rubber, there are many but I particularly find this one very concise:

WARNING!!: Those pics are fucking disugsting. The facts and pics of each STD are bound to make you lose appetite for sex, even bj or french kiss. The best one can do is to wear rubber even for bj. Don't let it spoil your fun, just play it as safe as you can since abstaining from sex wtih pros is not an option.

http://www.herpes-coldsores.com/std/

For summary of most common STDs, try this one:

http://www.babaa.org/commonstd.htm

My main objective here is to share with you all. I was very naive about STDs in the beginning, I'm glad my friend's contracting herpes has become a wake up call for me. After intensive research on STDs, I was very shocked how little I knew about them and how much I took them for granted. I'm sure many are just as naive as I was. Many are too concerned about AIDS to be bothered about other STDs. They are equally dangerous except that they are curable (except herpes which is thank God not dangerous). If everytime you have the urge to not wear rubber, just think what STDs can do to your dick. The damages are IRREVERSIBLE if late treament is sought even after the diseases have been cured or treated.

The thing is, my friend is still fucking pros after his herpes has been treated (not cured, it's incurable), this means he maybe spreading it around if he has another outbreak which he may not even know in advance. Don't blame my friend 'cos there are many who have contracted STDs and got treated are doing the same. The most dangerous thing is that, many carriers don't show symptoms. So, we can't really blame the fuckers and the prostitutes because they don't even know they have contracted STDs until the tests show but how many actually take tests every 2 weeks. Don't forget, even a pros or a fucker has passed a test today, has sex later and contracts an STD, she/he probably thinks she's/he's still negative because she/he has just passed the tests.

I still continue to have sex with pros, that's my risks but I try to minimise the risks as much as I can.

maskcuf
20-03-2003, 02:33 PM
bro....thanks for the effort..but i can assure you that theres no use...those who fuck around unsafely dun even think that hiv will strike them..not to say they even care about std..ive known some of them and they really have this diehard attitude..to think they are immune.....this kind of pple won't come to this sexual health forum in the 1st place...well, i have to say...they will learn it once they get it...... anyways...i salute to your to your good cause:)

lovepuki
21-03-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by maskcuf
bro....thanks for the effort..but i can assure you that theres no use...those who fuck around unsafely dun even think that hiv will strike them..not to say they even care about std..ive known some of them and they really have this diehard attitude..to think they are immune.....this kind of pple won't come to this sexual health forum in the 1st place...well, i have to say...they will learn it once they get it...... anyways...i salute to your to your good cause:)

No prob man. Just felt compelled to share. My friend who got contracted was exactly like those you have described. He thought as long as there were no cuts, the chances of getting AIDS were low. He was right but he never thought (me too) other STDs don't need cuts to get transmitted. All they need is fluid - semen, cibai juice, saliva and bingo! You should see his panic face when he got it, it was like the end of the world. And it was not even AIDS. It was just the very common non-dangerous herpes or cold sore. Now, I avoid sharing food and drinks with him and always tease him about it. He's got over it now but fucking careful. LOLOL.

Rubber
21-03-2003, 03:23 AM
bro lovepuki and bro Idoru

very disgusting pics.
really make me lose appetite.
thanks anyway. :(

Durkheim
23-03-2003, 02:02 AM
YUcky

Blue_gal
26-03-2003, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by lovepuki
Rubber, there are many but I particularly find this one very concise:

WARNING!!: Those pics are fucking disugsting. The facts and pics of each STD are bound to make you lose appetite for sex, even bj or french kiss. The best one can do is to wear rubber even for bj. Don't let it spoil your fun, just play it as safe as you can since abstaining from sex wtih pros is not an option.

http://www.herpes-coldsores.com/std/

For summary of most common STDs, try this one:

http://www.babaa.org/commonstd.htm

My main objective here is to share with you all. I was very naive about STDs in the beginning, I'm glad my friend's contracting herpes has become a wake up call for me. After intensive research on STDs, I was very shocked how little I knew about them and how much I took them for granted. I'm sure many are just as naive as I was. Many are too concerned about AIDS to be bothered about other STDs. They are equally dangerous except that they are curable (except herpes which is thank God not dangerous). If everytime you have the urge to not wear rubber, just think what STDs can do to your dick. The damages are IRREVERSIBLE if late treament is sought even after the diseases have been cured or treated.

The thing is, my friend is still fucking pros after his herpes has been treated (not cured, it's incurable), this means he maybe spreading it around if he has another outbreak which he may not even know in advance. Don't blame my friend 'cos there are many who have contracted STDs and got treated are doing the same. The most dangerous thing is that, many carriers don't show symptoms. So, we can't really blame the fuckers and the prostitutes because they don't even know they have contracted STDs until the tests show but how many actually take tests every 2 weeks. Don't forget, even a pros or a fucker has passed a test today, has sex later and contracts an STD, she/he probably thinks she's/he's still negative because she/he has just passed the tests.

I still continue to have sex with pros, that's my risks but I try to minimise the risks as much as I can.

tks :D though i am not a BRO in here...but the update is GOOD for all the ppl who is "active' in SEX ....

btw hor...how cum i can't see the pic??

CheeR~
BitCh Blueagal

tora69
29-03-2003, 08:36 PM
greetings to all bro.

visit this website to find out more!

have fun......

http://viral.lycos.co.uk/games/condomgame.html

:p

Orgasdo
31-03-2003, 02:14 PM
aiya..most of the ppl that cheong always think dat "aiya so many ppl out there, wont kana me wan la"
many that pick up a gal in disco or pup last min no helmet also cheong wat." So it is always good to put a little EMERGENCY HELMET in the wallet.!! I scare so i sure wear helmet.

cheongkid
31-03-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Orgasdo
aiya..most of the ppl that cheong always think dat "aiya so many ppl out there, wont kana me wan la"
many that pick up a gal in disco or pup last min no helmet also cheong wat." So it is always good to put a little EMERGENCY HELMET in the wallet.!! I scare so i sure wear helmet.
rite bro! durex...don't leave home with it.

P.S. actually any brand will do except durex is my fave although slightly ex than others.

Blue_gal
31-03-2003, 11:25 PM
I noe Tat it is a higher "risk" when U do BBJ...but then if ask to SUCK RUBBER.......it will BE SO YIyakkkkkk.....

SO That IS whY the favoure RUBBER cum in....wat favoure is NIce?anY brand recommenD? GeeS.. dun noe am i posting the rite Question to the rite place bo "Nice tasTE RUBBER to recommend?" kekeke (SAMMYBOY.....not SAMMYGER).....

SO far I have not try out SUCking RUBBER....and i nOE i am at higher "risk"...So would like to try it out someday (saFe SEx)

Pls Dont' SaRsBO me hor...

LOnger Life wif Longer LasTing SEX....
BitCh Blueagal

LiNpEh
31-03-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Blueagal
I noe Tat it is a higher "risk" when U do BBJ...but then if ask to SUCK RUBBER.......it will BE SO YIyakkkkkk.....

SO That IS whY the favoure RUBBER cum in....wat favoure is NIce?anY brand recommenD? GeeS.. dun noe am i posting the rite Question to the rite place bo "Nice tasTE RUBBER to recommend?" kekeke (SAMMYBOY.....not SAMMYGER).....

SO far I have not try out SUCking RUBBER....and i nOE i am at higher "risk"...So would like to try it out someday (saFe SEx)

BitCh Blueagal

well my dear.. you can suck mine anytime... :D ....

no offense k...

Rubber
01-04-2003, 12:41 AM

i don't mind.....

Blue_gal
01-04-2003, 01:09 AM

BitCh Blueagal

SOrrie post at the wrong place.....see wat reply...Gees..

U can delet this post...tks you..

CheeR~
BitCh Blueagal

buaytahan
13-04-2003, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Orgasdo

When you want to store a condom, it may bot be a good idea to keep it in your wallet. The nature of the storage (packed, tight, heat) in the wallet may render it useless during use.

Actually condoms is a good tool for protection, PROVIDED they are stored / used correctly. Don't be surprised that you have been actually having the wrong practices in using condoms.

Read here for more information:

http://www.ashastd.org/stdfaqs/condom_dd.html