PDA

View Full Version : Dark & Pink Pussy

MikeElliot
25-03-2003, 01:46 PM
Hi Everyone,

Just wonder y some gals got darker pussy?

1) Is it too much of love making session?
If it is so, how come some GL prostitutes still got pink pussy?

2) Is it being lick too much?

3) Is it personal hygience? Never wash properly?

Care to comment? Pls DO Not Flame Me..... Just Curious...
Thanks

lovepuki
25-03-2003, 04:21 PM
Good question. I have always wondered about it too. I'll make a wild guess, it's due to excessive fucking. I think so because I used masturbate a lot when I was young and now there are certain parts of my dick that are darker and considering I have fair skin, it must be due to excessive rubbing. Any expert care to share your views?

LocalFruit
25-03-2003, 05:56 PM
I think the idea of dark pussy caused by constant excessive fucking is silly (only in my personal opinion).
I personally think that they are just borned with it.
Some girls have dark tanned clit/labia with delicious light pink flesh. And some girls have light colored clit/labia with reddish pink flesh (still delicious).:D

MikeElliot
25-03-2003, 10:10 PM
Well make a bit of sense....

But I think still got some factor to it. Could be the cunt juice?
Could be the sperm with cunt juice that mix at that area?
Germs/virus reaction with juice when making love?

Maybe after making love, they never go wash-up immediately?
So when dried up..... become dark?

The mystery is still open.....

Originally posted by LocalFruit
I think the idea of dark pussy caused by constant excessive fucking is silly (only in my personal opinion).
I personally think that they are just borned with it.
Some girls have dark tanned clit/labia with delicious light pink flesh. And some girls have light colored clit/labia with reddish pink flesh (still delicious).:D

Blue_gal
26-03-2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by MikeElliot
Hi Everyone,

Just wonder y some gals got darker pussy?

1) Is it too much of love making session?
If it is so, how come some GL prostitutes still got pink pussy?

2) Is it being lick too much?

3) Is it personal hygience? Never wash properly?

Care to comment? Pls DO Not Flame Me..... Just Curious...
Thanks

INteReSting leh... i oSO like to NOe....though i hv ONE.....

DuN Ask me wat color re mIne hor.....(shy)~ :cool:

CHeeR~
Shy Blueagal

milkman
26-03-2003, 01:18 AM
dun shy leh Blueagal... if it's pretty pink, tell us mah ;)

Blue_gal
26-03-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by milkman
dun shy leh Blueagal... if it's pretty pink, tell us mah ;)

:cool: ......the color is just like my nick lor......tat how i gets tis nick mah...

Rock~
BitCh Blueagal

cheongkid
26-03-2003, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Blueagal
:cool: ......the color is just like my nick lor......tat how i gets tis nick mah...

Rock~
BitCh Blueagal
fcuk too much until blue-black is it? :eek:

djuan6453
26-03-2003, 11:39 AM
LocalFruit is correct. It's all in the Genes - same as why some people are short and some are tall. Got nothing to do with whether the tall one jump more than the short one!

MikeElliot
26-03-2003, 02:05 PM
Hi BlueaGal,

Never try blue color one b4.... like to try leh....

Can PM mi? Haaaaa....

Rock~
BitCh Blueagal

etnic
30-03-2003, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by MikeElliot
Never try blue color one b4.... like to try leh....

Wahh...good luck. Never hear of blue cheese before izzit? ;)

etnic
30-03-2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by cheongkid
fcuk too much until blue-black is it?

:D *LaFf Until PenG* :D

R2D2
30-03-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by etnic
Wahh...good luck. Never hear of blue cheese before izzit? ;)

blue cheese? mmmm... yum yum.... :p

Blue_gal
30-03-2003, 10:23 AM
fcuk too much until blue-black is it? :eek:

a|a Blue ONli bO BLACK Leh.....

BitCh Blueagal

_jaDeD_
30-03-2003, 11:11 AM
It's due to the amount of melanin in tha body..

Orgasdo
31-03-2003, 02:07 PM
huh?meleni? simi lai a? All along i thog oni becos fuck too much then will like dat. Cos the area of ops too like a fucking season warzone!!

flimscan
31-03-2003, 08:20 PM
u all guys disturb blue gal until like that wait she no more post in forum how???

blue gal seems quite nice to me though why u all treat her like that?? unless she likeall the attention she is having then its great.

anyway its nice to have female elements in this forum. never knew girls like sex as much as men.

cheongkid
31-03-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Orgasdo
huh?meleni? simi lai a? All along i thog oni becos fuck too much then will like dat. Cos the area of ops too like a fucking season warzone!!
Melanin - black or dark brown pigment found in the skin, hair, and retina.

cheongkid
31-03-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by flimscan
u all guys disturb blue gal until like that wait she no more post in forum how???

blue gal seems quite nice to me though why u all treat her like that?? unless she likeall the attention she is having then its great.

anyway its nice to have female elements in this forum. never knew girls like sex as much as men.
have you meet blue gal in person before? for all you know, 'she' might be a f**king chao ah gua!

agreed, it's good to have the female side of view. they also humans what, got their needs too.

R2D2
31-03-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by flimscan

hey, we treat Bluegal very well hor... sayangs Bluegal :p

Blue_gal
31-03-2003, 11:01 PM
have you meet blue gal in person before? for all you know, 'she' might be a f**king chao ah gua!

agreed, it's good to have the female side of view. they also humans what, got their needs too.

ala

BleH~
a|a Blueagal

(ps why its show an "a" instead of "underscore" ?...muSt be sammyboy dun like "signal language" in forum")

TheUnforgiven
01-04-2003, 12:26 AM
From what I heard, BLuegal is a chio one. Ah gua or not, we don't know yet. :D

meatlover
01-04-2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by TheUnforgiven

Does it matter!!! ... NNB ...

Blue_gal
01-04-2003, 12:41 AM

Don't "SARSbo" me........

:(
BitCh Blueagal

Blue_gal
01-04-2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by meatlover
Does it matter!!! ... NNB ...

pls define "NNB"??? u SounD "HOT" wif ur wordS leh....the Other one u poSt i oso dun underSTAND "NNBCCB"???

:confused:
BitCh Blueagal

meatlover
01-04-2003, 12:47 AM
pls define "NNB"??? u SounD "HOT" wif ur wordS leh....the Other one u poSt i oso dun underSTAND "NNBCCB"???

BitCh Blueagal

Don't think you're good enough to be a bitch ...

Orgasdo
01-04-2003, 12:54 AM
Bulegal a chio gal!!!!!
hmm....when you free huh? dun come here lah..here alot a bad people..let me bring u to elsewhere more decent...... :p
I will take good care of you. :D

Blue_gal
01-04-2003, 12:57 AM
Don't think you're good enough to be a bitch ...

Being a BiTCh haS to NOe thOSE meaning???? :eek:......caLLing mYselF BitCh jUSt to make Myself FeeL Better...tat aLL...U duN hv to Acknowledge IT~ :)

JUnioR~
BitCh Blueagal

meatlover
01-04-2003, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Orgasdo
Bulegal a chio gal!!!!!
hmm....when you free huh? dun come here lah..here alot a bad people..let me bring u to elsewhere more decent...... :p
I will take good care of you. :D

Then what the fuck are you doing here??? ... Saving all the innocent ladies ... KNN ...

meatlover
01-04-2003, 01:02 AM
Being a BiTCh haS to NOe thOSE meaning???? :eek:......caLLing mYselF BitCh jUSt to make Myself FeeL Better...tat aLL...U duN hv to Acknowledge IT~ :)

JUnioR~
BitCh Blueagal

WTF!!! ... Wah eh eng boon boh simi hoh ... So please poh yun jian ri for me, and make me mao ser dong kai ...

Blue_gal
01-04-2003, 01:06 AM
WTF!!! ... Wah eh eng boon boh simi hoh ... So please poh yun jian ri for me, and make me mao ser dong kai ...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u speaking tamil??
Dam...i dun get a single worD........nevermINd..its okie..GOOD luck :)

CheeR~
BitCh Blueagal

meatlover
01-04-2003, 01:08 AM

CheeR~
BitCh Blueagal

The truth lies within the listener/reader ...

TheUnforgiven
01-04-2003, 01:51 AM

CheeR~
BitCh Blueagal

it's either broken thai or badly romanized hokkien. ignore him, it's his PMS day

Orgasdo
01-04-2003, 11:30 AM
it's either broken thai or badly romanized hokkien. ignore him, it's his PMS day

yeah..i agree. Must be the time of the month..:rolleyes:

Cuntalk
04-04-2003, 04:48 AM

PMS si simi lanjiao?:confused:

opticum
04-04-2003, 09:41 AM
From what I heard, BLuegal is a chio one. Ah gua or not, we don't know yet.

chio? Dun make me puke...

I thought she's a fat ugly tramp stuck subconsiously in a delusional real-life crisis, always trying to trap innocent souls and attracting lame attention in this forum. What's a female creature doing in this forum? :rolleyes:

Keep it real, bluish hopeless whore. ;)

opticum
04-04-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Cuntalk
PMS si simi lanjiao?:confused:

monthly blood lao chui.

Blue_gal
04-04-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by opticum
chio? Dun make me puke...

I thought she's a fat ugly tramp stuck subconsiously in a delusional real-life crisis, always trying to trap innocent souls and attracting lame attention in this forum. What's a female creature doing in this forum?

Keep it real, bluish hopeless whore.

"always trying to trap innocent souls " --> in HEre?? I dun Think anYOne is INNOCENT ...unleSS u toking abt Urself..??? i double "PUKE" ... "and attracting lame attention in this forum.." --> tks For Your respoNDs...:) "wat a female creature doing in this forum?" ---> Guys can get BE HORNY.. why can't GERs?? we RE ALL ANIMALS....an't u?...

CHeeR~
Fat Ugly BitCh Blueagal (not Whore.. hor)

Bazic606
05-04-2003, 12:37 AM
"always trying to trap innocent souls " --> in HEre?? I dun Think anYOne is INNOCENT ...unleSS u toking abt Urself..??? i double "PUKE" ... "and attracting lame attention in this forum.." --> tks For Your respoNDs...:) "wat a female creature doing in this forum?" ---> Guys can get BE HORNY.. why can't GERs?? we RE ALL ANIMALS....an't u?...

CHeeR~

CCT!

opticum
05-04-2003, 09:51 PM
"always trying to trap innocent souls " --> in HEre?? I dun Think anYOne is INNOCENT ...unleSS u toking abt Urself..??? i double "PUKE" ...

"and attracting lame attention in this forum.." --> tks For Your respoNDs...

"wat a female creature doing in this forum?" ---> Guys can get BE HORNY.. why can't GERs?? we RE ALL ANIMALS....an't u?...

CHeeR~

"INNOCENT" as in some innocent newbies believing u as a pretty normal gal while the fact is exactly opposite! I triple "PUKE"!

Mine response is to wake up your idea and stop tantalizing some of the naive samsters. No need to thank me for mine response. Other bros ought to thank me.

True, female can be horny, but here is a forum discussion about commercial sex for men! I suggest u setup one forum dedicated for old rich aunties.

Not a whore eeh, I think a tramp will suit u better. ;)

opticum
05-04-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Bazic606
CCT!

Huh? :confused: :rolleyes:

Blue_gal
05-04-2003, 10:01 PM

"INNOCENT" as mainly the newbies believing u as a pretty normal gal while the fact is exactly opposite! I triple "PUKE"!

Mine response is to wake up your idea and stop tantalizing some of the naive samsters. No need to thank me for mine response. Other bros ought to thank me.

True, female can be horny, but here is a forum discussion about commercial sex for men! I suggest u setup one forum dedicated for old rich aunties.

Not a whore eeh, I think a tramp will suit u better.

ItS a SEXual Health ISSUE FORM in here leh....I Believe NOT Onli COmmerical SEX in here...there is other issueS as wELL..I didn't join in ur GEYLANG session iZZIT? cOS i hv nothing to TOK abt..I DUN GO ..just been curious to nOE tat aLL....whY i hv to repeat again?? GEES... FO!!! if u DUN like mi POST just PUT ignore!!!!! a|a

I AM FAT OR UGLY OR GOT AIDS is NON Of uR business.. :mad:

I didnt' get THOSE "naive" or "INNOCENT" samsters to vision tat I AM PRETTY OR WAT!!! pls read properly on mi past POST.....

a|a FARking PISS OFF....
:mad: Blue gal

(sorry for so mani F wordS)

Bazic606
05-04-2003, 10:02 PM
CCT! Cyber Cock Teaser!

opticum
05-04-2003, 10:05 PM

BitCh Blueagal

He's actually using one of the most omnipotent and indelicate hokkien vulgarity on u. Hope u get the idea. ;)

opticum
05-04-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Bazic606
CCT! Cyber Cock Teaser!

Alright dude! U have an excellent clear mind. :cool:

opticum
05-04-2003, 10:27 PM
ItS a SEXual Health ISSUE FORM in here leh....I Believe NOT Onli COmmerical SEX in here...there is other issueS as wELL..I didn't join in ur GEYLANG session iZZIT? cOS i hv nothing to TOK abt..I DUN GO ..just been curious to nOE tat aLL....whY i hv to repeat again?? GEES... FO!!! if u DUN like mi POST just PUT ignore!!!!! a|a

I AM FAT OR UGLY OR GOT AIDS is NON Of uR business.. :mad:

Why get so pissed off?

U have juz proven that I have hit dead-eye centre at your weaknesses and malicious intentions. A truly irascible act of individualism is being displayed here. This is a normal psychological response.

Actually I dun farking care a damned shit about your state of living (even if u fucking exists), but the cock-teasing acts here in men's forum really proves NAUSEATING to the bros here.

FYI, the other issues involved in the forum are also for men too!

This forum has eyes, pple will know if your previous posts have CCT contents. I need not substantiate further evidence directly here.

So cool down, CCT whore :rolleyes:

Oops u forgot to post in blue previously...

Blue_gal
05-04-2003, 10:39 PM
Why get so pissed off?

U have juz proven that I have hit dead-eye centre at your weaknesses and malicious intentions. A truly irascible act of individualism is being displayed here. This is a normal psychological response.

Actually I dun farking care a damned shit about your state of living (even if u fucking exists), but the cock-teasing acts here in men's forum really proves NAUSEATING to the bros here.

FYI, the other issues involved in the forum are also for men too!

This forum has eyes, pple will know if your previous posts have CCT contents. I need not substantiate further evidence directly here.

So cool down, CCT whore :rolleyes:

Oops u forgot to post in blue previously...

lolX~ :D

cHeer~
BitCh Blue gal

TheUnforgiven
06-04-2003, 12:10 AM
Why get so pissed off?

U have juz proven that I have hit dead-eye centre at your weaknesses and malicious intentions. A truly irascible act of individualism is being displayed here. This is a normal psychological response........................

Wah lan eh brother, just when I decided to tone down a bit you go all over the forum and turn on your flame thrower. I guess the title of CEO really suits you now. Please change your signature accordingly.

opticum
06-04-2003, 12:49 PM
Wah lan eh brother, just when I decided to tone down a bit you go all over the forum and turn on your flame thrower. I guess the title of CEO really suits you now. Please change your signature accordingly.

Sorry bro, I dun flame irritating newbids asking stupid questions. I will only act on only those who are appear to be lame, regardless of seniority. ;)

opticum
06-04-2003, 03:40 PM
lolX~ :D

cHeer~
BitCh Blue gal

NNB this aint funny, whore. Unstable psychotic behaviour exposed: one minute farking pissed off, the other laughing.

Better wake up your CCT bloody idea b4 u regret it.

Blue_gal
06-04-2003, 05:13 PM
NNB this aint funny, whore. Unstable psychotic behaviour exposed: one minute farking pissed off, the other laughing.

Better wake up your CCT bloody idea b4 u regret it.

Have a HapPy & NICe Day~...take cAre and Beware of SARS~:)

CHeeR~
FAT UGLY CCT BLOOY WHORE Blue gal (any other more name 4 me?)

SexDevil
06-04-2003, 07:06 PM

wah....wher u heard it from ? bluegal chio ah ? confirm bo.....:D

etnic
09-04-2003, 04:31 AM
This flaming of blue gal is like discussion on existence of platonic friendship. Keep cropping up even though it's been done to death umpteen times *sigh*

meatlover
09-04-2003, 08:05 AM
WTF ..........

opticum
09-04-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by etnic
This flaming of blue gal is like discussion on existence of platonic friendship. Keep cropping up even though it's been done to death umpteen times *sigh*

Then continue to keep the flames burning alive. Thx bro!

MikeElliot
09-04-2003, 03:09 PM
Hi everyone,

Please stop flaming. I think this is getting out of control.

Initially, I just wana to know y a different in pussy colour & not all
vulgar words.

I'm netural to all parties.... just stop everything & find out the truth of pussy colours ok.....

I appreciated all yr attention & consideration. Thanks

P/s: Please do not FLAME mi......

powertool69
09-04-2003, 05:03 PM
Ya BaLLs!!!! I tot tis thread is abt the color of CB......:confused:

opticum
09-04-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by powertool69
Ya BaLLs!!!! I tot tis thread is abt the color of CB......:confused:

It is, until a blue CB cums in to CCT. ;)

meatlover
09-04-2003, 11:48 PM
It is, until a blue CB cums in to CCT. ;)

Indeed ... Somemore CMI .. Ummm ... Should be NEMI (Never Ever Make It) ... Hahahaha ...

opticum
10-04-2003, 11:58 PM
Indeed ... Somemore CMI .. Ummm ... Should be NEMI (Never Ever Make It) ... Hahahaha ...

Wah say till so jia lat - NEMI. ;)

think blue-whore-gal would be quite sad by this fact...

meatlover
11-04-2003, 12:03 AM
Wah say till so jia lat - NEMI. ;)

Hmm ... Me still a bit rusty leh ... Just chong chu jiang hu again ... Give me some time to do some fine tuning ... Hahahaha ...

HuGoBoSs21
30-04-2003, 04:36 PM
eh...relac relac. So who know's the answers to why the colour of the vagina varies? :)

BigBadDaddy
05-05-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Blue_gal
"always trying to trap innocent souls " --> in HEre?? I dun Think anYOne is INNOCENT ...unleSS u toking abt Urself..??? i double "PUKE" ... "and attracting lame attention in this forum.." --> tks For Your respoNDs... "wat a female creature doing in this forum?" ---> Guys can get BE HORNY.. why can't GERs?? we RE ALL ANIMALS....an't u?...

CHeeR~

Hmmm U HORNY I TIKO...looks like WE are a PAIR made in heaven Blue_Gal! :rolleyes: I actually VERY LOVING and GENTLE wif CUTE cUTE gals like you Blue_Gal...so wanna do some ANIMAL activity together SWEETIE? ;)

HuGoBoSs21
05-05-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by BigBadDaddy
Hmmm U HORNY I TIKO...looks like WE are a PAIR made in heaven Blue_Gal! I actually VERY LOVING and GENTLE wif CUTE cUTE gals like you Blue_Gal...so wanna do some ANIMAL activity together SWEETIE? ;)

You're one big bad daddy :p

Blue_gal
07-05-2003, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by BigBadDaddy
Hmmm U HORNY I TIKO...looks like WE are a PAIR made in heaven Blue_Gal! I actually VERY LOVING and GENTLE wif CUTE cUTE gals like you Blue_Gal...so wanna do some ANIMAL activity together SWEETIE?
BAD BAD BIG BAD DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will tell MUMMY!!!!!:mad:

btw i am nOT CUte....I am BitChy....Opps shoulD be BItCH_ED...(got such word??) kekeke.....:D

CHeeR~
BitCh_eD Blue gal

etnic
07-05-2003, 03:18 AM

btw i am nOT CUte....I am BitChy....Opps shoulD be BItCH_ED...(got such word??) kekeke.....:D

Hahaha..sounds like someone is calling me a Bitch in RL :D

BigBadDaddy
08-05-2003, 05:42 PM
BAD BAD BIG BAD DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will tell MUMMY!!!!!:mad:

btw i am nOT CUte....I am BitChy....Opps shoulD be BItCH_ED...(got such word??) kekeke.....

CHeeR~
BitCh_eD Blue gal

Alamak! Blue_Gal U forgot that Mummy ALWAYS say:"Behind Closed Door, One INTIMATE Family (i.e. Bi men yi jia QIN) mah...CUM let DADDY "SaYaNg" MY LITTLE NAUGHTY BITCHY Blue_Gal...CUM sit on DADDY's laps CUM ... *KISS*KISS*wink*wink* :D

Your "LOVING" BIG BAD DADDY

BigBadDaddy
08-05-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by HuGoBoSs21
You're one big bad daddy :p

hehehe and all others can be Blue_Gal's HAM SUP brothers :p

fatD
05-06-2003, 12:36 PM
wah kaoz, so why red, brown or blue CB?? why?

I think all gals are pink when young until their skin oxidised due to a lot of activities it becomes brown... and if they are cyber CB it will be blue... basically neber exist. ehh..

but again thats not totally true. Why some pple are so fair? some are dark? WTF who cares!