PDA

View Full Version : pls take note all mun mun lovers

orange007
30-12-2008, 04:42 AM
all bro pls take note.after trying mun mun service on christmas.on the morning of 26th i woke up n find a veri burning pain in my didi when i pee.i endure n endure the pain cos i thought it would go away but i was shock to find out tat on 27 yellow semen keep leaking out frm my dick it was then i realized tat i might had been infected by sex diease but bo bian cos gf was with me so i had to endure until today morning 29th to rush to the clinic early in the moring to c a doctor cos the yellowish semen is wetting my underwear n the burning sensation when i pee is killing me!!!!n the doctor had cfm tat i had been infected with chlamydia.i m sure it is mun mun which infect me cos for the last few week i nv had any sexual act.n mun mun bbbj is wat every bro like including me so i think i must had got it frm the bbbj by mun mun...wat a chritmas gift for me.but after a injection i m already ok le.so all bro or any bro which is on good terms with mun mun pls kindly inform her for wat had happened to me after trying her service n all bros who wan try her service better dun do so for the time being until everything is clear.pls take note

oscar676
30-12-2008, 10:01 AM
This is a risk all take when we go for WLs.

The better the service, the more popular the WLs, the more germs they carry.

Theoretically, always wear condom, in real life, I like BBBJ too much.

So, if kena, go and see dr.

Problem is those things that got no treatment one...

MaMister
30-12-2008, 10:01 AM
Anyone else got it? Got to worried liao....

astrofighter
30-12-2008, 11:20 AM
Oh dear, all bros who tried her better be warned and look for signs of the std. For me, I have tried Mun Mun 1 or 2 weeks before Christmas and lucky I am fine. Am still action but not with her anymore.

Poor bro Orange007 not so lucky le, but glad to hear that he's alright now. So hope all bros can bonk safely...

peter69on
30-12-2008, 04:58 PM
all bro pls take note.after trying mun mun service on christmas.on the morning of 26th i woke up n find a veri burning pain in my didi when i pee.i endure n endure the pain cos i thought it would go away but i was shock to find out tat on 27 yellow semen keep leaking out frm my dick it was then i realized tat i might had been infected by sex diease but bo bian cos gf was with me so i had to endure until today morning 29th to rush to the clinic early in the moring to c a doctor cos the yellowish semen is wetting my underwear n the burning sensation when i pee is killing me!!!!n the doctor had cfm tat i had been infected with chlamydia.i m sure it is mun mun which infect me cos for the last few week i nv had any sexual act.n mun mun bbbj is wat every bro like including me so i think i must had got it frm the bbbj by mun mun...wat a chritmas gift for me.but after a injection i m already ok le.so all bro or any bro which is on good terms with mun mun pls kindly inform her for wat had happened to me after trying her service n all bros who wan try her service better dun do so for the time being until everything is clear.pls take note

Hi bro, i not doubting you. But that is a serious accusations if your facts is not even right.

on the 25th you had encounter with her and on the following date of
26th you had the symptoms. The symptoms take at least 7-21days. But one day is way too fast unless your body system is breaking down...lol.

Since you said you never had any sexual act with anyone. You may want to check whether you had any act with your girlfriend. And also take note that
chlamydia can have no symptoms and the symptoms may be very mild.
So instead of weeks, you may need to further back months. comparable to the gono std. Chlamydia is harder to pin point as you need to trace back longer periods.

i not doubting you had it but based on one day encounter and push the blame on her is a bit too much.

anyway, good rest

icemafia
30-12-2008, 06:55 PM
I seldom post. But this i must say. She do raw with brothers. Those brothers who do raw with her. You know who you are. Go check it out. 3 months back she already had STD and was under treatment for it. When first i visited her 9 months back. She did me raw and let me cum inside her. I fully regretted it. Got myself test. Freaking lucky i am clear.

orange007
31-12-2008, 02:15 AM
bro peter69 i m a mun mun lovers too....y would i wan to push the blame to mun mun....it was almost 2 month ago since i had sex with my gf.....tat y i could tell u i onli try mun mun.....if according to u it could take so manys days for the infection to break down then the other ger which i try 3-4 weeks ago is judy of xiang li which i opted for a bbbj but i dun think it is her lo cos it is abt 3week plus ago le. anyway i nv blame mun mun oso juz wan all bro which chiong petain wan to take note onli.it is my fault to opted for bbbj die or alive i dun blame anyone it is my own fault.....pls dun misunderstood me:o anyway i had alrdy recovered le will rest for the time being n chiong again in future.lolx

MILFseeker
31-12-2008, 04:46 AM
dun scare me man, i also tried raw and cim with sally h2 r 3:mad:

orange007
31-12-2008, 06:39 AM
all bro wat i kena is gono nt chlyamdia cos my doctor told me in hokkien the name of my infection so i translate it myself by looking at the pic in sexual health forum but when i look at page 2 nw the yellowish semen is more similiar to my infection(cos i onli look at page 1 tat day when i post i nv know page 2 got picture oso juz read on cos kena liao wan know more ma now)n tis gono infection veri fast take effect de.so all bro i can cfm le i sure kana frm mun mun wan.all bro pls stop trying her for the time being for yr own safety unless u wan to had a feel of gono n a injection on yr butt.:p

DO_YOU_BJ
31-12-2008, 08:06 AM
all bro pls take note.after trying mun mun service on christmas.on the morning of 26th i woke up n find a veri burning pain in my didi when i pee.i endure n endure the pain cos i thought it would go away but i was shock to find out tat on 27 yellow semen keep leaking out frm my dick it was then i realized tat i might had been infected by sex diease but bo bian cos gf was with me so i had to endure until today morning 29th

Yes, based on wat u say, it's chlyamdia.
But i do have a very SERIOUS question for ya.

For it to appear 2 days after contact is super fast.
It takes at least a week or 2 for it to surface.
Bro, not doubting you but have u had any other encounters prior to this mun mun?
The rule of thumb for this STD to appear is at least a week.
And if you have had ctc then, means now mun mun also carrier liao.......
Pls retrace your bonks.........

odaboy
31-12-2008, 09:08 AM
Hey bro,

Not that i am a Mun Mun lover or anything. But than pls be informed that to be super fasr it is imposible because i was infected once after visiting a KTV and having a game with one of the Minahs there. It will take about minimum three days to start to have a burning sensation and your didi's head will be in pain only after three days. On the fourth day you will see yellow discharge coming out. Fifth day the burning sensation will be unbearable and you will feel that you want to cut off your didi and furthermore the yellow discharge will be there until you get yourself injected.
My point is if you had sex today and it reflected tomorrow it is impossible that it will only take a day for the symtoms to show. Maybe like i said or rather you said you chionged another woman 3-4 weeks ago. It might or also there is a possibility it is her who got you infected. Because sometimes these things will have to depend on individual too the matter of days and the timing for the symtoms to show are never accurate.
Just my 2 cents...

LostALau
31-12-2008, 10:07 AM
At the risk of being zapped left and right, I have this to say to all brothers: When you cheong with a WL, always take precaution. It is very shiok but always avoid anything raw. If still kenna after taking precautions, it is bad luck. If kenna without taking precautions, it is 'gai si' (deserve it). :(

Anyway, Bro orange should have a in depth talk with his doctor about the nature of his infection. He should also read up on STD's to understand his condition better. Fortunately it is not AIDs, otherwise sure die liao. :eek:

newyorker88
31-12-2008, 10:59 AM
Hi bro, i not doubting you. But that is a serious accusations if your facts is not even right.

on the 25th you had encounter with her and on the following date of
26th you had the symptoms. The symptoms take at least 7-21days. But one day is way too fast unless your body system is breaking down...lol.

Since you said you never had any sexual act with anyone. You may want to check whether you had any act with your girlfriend. And also take note that
chlamydia can have no symptoms and the symptoms may be very mild.
So instead of weeks, you may need to further back months. comparable to the gono std. Chlamydia is harder to pin point as you need to trace back longer periods.

i not doubting you had it but based on one day encounter and push the blame on her is a bit too much.

anyway, good rest

You are right, the symtoms are GONORRHEA, from what he wrote, and it takes a few weeks to see the symptoms. Dono who he try to bluff. Maybe someone who like SYT and dislike MILF? hahaha

peter69on
31-12-2008, 12:32 PM
Hi mr orange. now, that you confirmed it is gono.
I kind of arrange the facts that most probably its not from her.
Because the facts already confirmed unless a week before christmas
you did tried her again. So you must hadtell the officer where you got it from?

But now the key questions is did she do raw and did she had std before.
I know she gone back 1 month during october. I had been in petain for about
10 years. Most of the girl is still the same. i havent heard of girls giving raw.
Its only during this one years that you heard them giving me.

Unless some brothers with reputation points say that they ever been offered
with raw. I probably would not believe. So safety no 1

orange007
31-12-2008, 01:42 PM
bro peter69 den i reali dunoo hw n who i kena it from already.....n mr new yorker88 u r a bloody idiot isit????so wat if u r a fucking senior tat doesnt means u can talk like tat!!!!!i post this thread to share wat had happened to me n at the same time wanted all bro to stop visiting mun mun until everything is clear is tat wrong????pls use yr brain b4 u talk althought i seldom post doesnt mean i seldom chiong y would i wan to risk my name by telling others tat i kena std!!!!u think no FL in fl domes or okt know me meh n i post juz to flame mun mun u blooddy noob!!!!!!my butt can think better than yr brain knn pcb!!!!!

newyorker88
31-12-2008, 01:51 PM
bro peter69 den i reali dunoo hw n who i kena it from already.....n mr new yorker88 u r a bloody idiot isit????so wat if u r a fucking senior tat doesnt means u can talk like tat!!!!!i post this thread to share wat had happened to me n at the same time wanted all bro to stop visiting mun mun until everything is clear is tat wrong????pls use yr brain b4 u talk althought i seldom post doesnt mean i seldom chiong y would i wan to risk my name by telling others tat i kena std!!!!u think no FL in fl domes or okt know me meh n i post juz to flame mun mun u blooddy noob!!!!!!my butt can think better than yr brain knn pcb!!!!!

Apologies offered.

I do suggest you think back 3 months before, since you may be affected way before then. From what you wrote, it is gonorrhea that you kena. It may not be mun mun, but someone else. You cant get STD just one day, and have such symptoms immediately.

Ask your GF to go for check also. Who knows?

orange007
31-12-2008, 01:51 PM
mr peter69 rest assured i nv did raw with mun mun onli bbbj tat the most.fj sure must capped de.

orange007
31-12-2008, 02:26 PM
my knowledge to stds is reali limited forgive me for being a noob.n thinking back for the past 3 month the ger i had try is cat 150 michelle,candy of xiang li 3 month back,mel of west side 2 month back,judy of xiang li,follo by mun mun tat all.mr new yorker88 all those ger tat i try r so poupular with all the samsters for their bbbj here how come all is well except me.....my gf did had a virgina infection(1 month back) too but the doctor say it is just some woman problem was so scared it was some stds while waiting for the result with her cos i m such a bbbj lovers...luckily it is just a common unirate infection which occur in woman n my gf is clear nw after some antibotics.(my gf n i did nt had sex for the past 2 month is becos she dun feel comfortable down there)so all bro above is the onli information i can recall n provided anyway wish all bro here a happy new year!!!!cheers too bro new yorker88 sori for being rude to u oso dun blame me i nv study much so not so (si wen)like u:p anyway way in the next new year lets all chiong with care n not put all our dick at risk!!!!!

orange007
31-12-2008, 02:41 PM
forget to add tat is this ger from adpost i try oso a juz 3 weeks back local 19yrs old by the name of chanel but everything with her is capped de so nv even think or recall of her until nw.all bro pls do not try tis ger by the name of chanel local or when u search adpost pls avoid he same contact nos with chanel.they r operate by a agency n they r out to cheat our hard earn money de.they promise a 36c 170kg n 50 kg local if i m not wrong but wat cum is a damm skinny local n 24a- n when i spot her by asking her how do i address her she juz look at her hp n say her agency say she should address herself by chanel if i happened to ask.knn pcb this bloodyagency but anyawy i continue my massage as i like tis gers honesty n tis ger cant massage at all damm green horn to tis line n even main course juz ask me to state a price cos she dunno hw much a local can command.to tis bloody agency even if u wan to earn money earn it with yr liang xin dun cheat!!!so do anybody think tat is tis chanel tat i kena from.everything with her is cap...

newyorker88
31-12-2008, 02:45 PM
bro new yorker88 sori for being rude to u oso dun blame me i nv study much so not so (si wen)like u:p anyway way in the next new year lets all chiong with care n not put all our dick at risk!!!!!

My apologies to you first, for there are too many fuckers who wrote too much crap about FL or a particular WL trying to flame the poor lady who just need some money. My mistake in jumping into conclusion that your thread is one of them :(

Back to STD, I am not a doctor, but gonorrhea is simple to cure, with penicillin, and REMEMBER to go back for another test to make sure you are clear.

Clamydia is more dangerous becos it is silent. Most dont have symptoms as well. CAn be cured by antibiotics as well.

STD symptoms dont appear IMMEDIATELY, it could be a few weeks before you feel it.

Singapore WL with LICENSE will have to go for checkups. BBBJ could spread STD like herpes and Clamydia, Gonorrhea too, when they have the cold sores or throat infection.

So take care next time :)

Lucius_Verus
31-12-2008, 11:31 PM
Bro...some really did raw...... I have once with our queen..Jac..when she return from 1 month plus break August 2007.....I purposely take leaveon her return day..reach at 10.30 and wait for 3 hrs plus to draw first blood...she intially do normal bj then her cunt hole too tight.....ask me add another session to do her raw...and i cum inside... But rest assure I am clean as got monthly check results few days back with no bonk window period...and as she is declare clean also..So just try it as is a prenium...

Hi mr orange. now, that you confirmed it is gono.
I kind of arrange the facts that most probably its not from her.
Because the facts already confirmed unless a week before christmas
you did tried her again. So you must hadtell the officer where you got it from?

But now the key questions is did she do raw and did she had std before.
I know she gone back 1 month during october. I had been in petain for about
10 years. Most of the girl is still the same. i havent heard of girls giving raw.
Its only during this one years that you heard them giving me.

Unless some brothers with reputation points say that they ever been offered
with raw. I probably would not believe. So safety no 1

skymud
02-01-2009, 01:52 PM
after some antibotics.(my gf n i did nt had sex for the past 2 month is becos she dun feel comfortable down there)so all bro above is the onli information i can recall n provided anyway wish all bro here a happy new year!!!!cheers too bro new yorker88 sori for being rude to u oso dun blame me i nv study much so not so (si wen)like u:p anyway way in the next new year lets all chiong with care n not put all our dick at risk!!!!!

Hey bro i think it will be safer if u try to figure out from your gf how is it that she feel uncomfortable down there(If she has been feeling uncomfortable for 2 months something must be wrong). It might be she tio infected also but she doesn't know about it.

The doc she saw says only is some infections but did the doc run thru all the necessary tests? One thing is that STDs symptoms don't appear immediately so the doc might have missed it.

icemafia
02-01-2009, 10:50 PM
Maybe he needs to go down south on his gf to smell smell for weird odours heh heh

chjw18
02-01-2009, 11:08 PM
I seldom post. But this i must say. She do raw with brothers. Those brothers who do raw with her. You know who you are. Go check it out. 3 months back she already had STD and was under treatment for it. When first i visited her 9 months back. She did me raw and let me cum inside her. I fully regretted it. Got myself test. Freaking lucky i am clear.

I'm surprise that AV let her continue to work; when she is found to have STD.

But on another note, she does provide raw to her regulars dating as far back as her days in KS. At that time, she was charging $100, so lesser customers and chances to getting STD is lower.

Good luck to bro, Organge.

sleaguepunter
05-01-2009, 11:46 AM
actually heard from my regular WL that some of the WLs in petain now offering raw due to no biz. As i not sure if she trying to discredit competitors, i didnt take much notice. Just bonk with care everyone. :)

MaMister
09-01-2009, 08:33 AM
Hmm... have a gf and still cheong around so active....

Diamond Boy
09-01-2009, 06:04 PM
actually heard from my regular WL that some of the WLs in petain now offering raw due to no biz. As i not sure if she trying to discredit competitors, i didnt take much notice. Just bonk with care everyone.

Must know how to resist if not will regret if kanna std or even worse HIV

MrBombastic
09-01-2009, 10:18 PM

bro orange007... dont worry so much. hopefully u'll get well soon... n thank u for ur information :)

dick-sons
21-01-2009, 10:24 PM
I'm a regular of Mun Mun. She's damn good and really can make u feel relax and forget the stress. Haven't visit her for 2 weeks. Dunno is she safe anot. As there are bros telling us to beware of us. Can anyone enlighten me? :confused:

lucky23
29-01-2009, 09:11 PM
its great to read all the views given by u ppl...thanks man:p

bedtime-stories
30-01-2009, 09:41 AM
I'm surprise that AV let her continue to work; when she is found to have STD.

But on another note, she does provide raw to her regulars dating as far back as her days in KS. At that time, she was charging $100, so lesser customers and chances to getting STD is lower.

Good luck to bro, Organge.

when a WL is found to have contracted STD, they will not be banned or have their cards revoked..unless its a repeated case time after time..she will jus need to clear her medication n go back for the follow up, once all clear still can work.. anyway all u need is jus 1 stupid moment of indecision n u/me/we are on the verge of contracting some stupid Std or even worse some other deadly n uncurable diseases..so if u wan have fun also have fun getting the risk..

DailyMaleSG
30-01-2009, 10:08 AM
bedtime
Bro u r very correct.
the onus however is on us and i glad our bro did warn us about contracting STD, now the choice is ours.
cheers bros

DotCom
09-02-2009, 03:16 PM
Yo PT lovers;

Petain was without much 'promotion' for years and it's good to see the traffic
build up here... but I think the issue abt MunMun shud abt stop here la...

No point harping on e same topic of her doing raw or infected with some diseases... Bro Orange does his part to inform brudders here to be careful when cheonging her... those believe, stop patronising but those who still suspect it is a fraud, can still enjoy her...

I believe wif so much competition, e PT WLs will succumb n may induce raw in their SOP ... in fact i hav done that during my PT times wif few angpais there... nevertheless, it's your take n your just desserts if u contracted some disease ... like me, I will face it myself ... no one to blame...

So just enjoy e NEW HOUSE NO. 2 ... it's a good thing to happen in PT after e COCO HSE 22 tragedy .... LONG LIVES PETAIN ...

toyoceli1979
13-02-2009, 12:48 AM
why i cheong pertain for years n i don know the girls there can do raw????bbbj yes but raw fj dont have for mi lei...hehe..any bros here can enlighten mi which girl in hse no or rm no? just asking so i can avoid or ask them to give mi a cover bj instead..thks!

alvin36
13-02-2009, 02:59 PM
why i cheong pertain for years n i don know the girls there can do raw????bbbj yes but raw fj dont have for mi lei...hehe..any bros here can enlighten mi which girl in hse no or rm no? just asking so i can avoid or ask them to give mi a cover bj instead..thks!

i also cheong petain for about 15 yrs, have know 2 milf there quite well.
I also have not heard anyone that can do raw.

kikkiboy76
20-02-2009, 05:54 PM
dun scare me man, i also tried raw and cim with sally h2 r 3:mad:

Why u do RAW? So dangerous, u wanna end your life early or want other brothers to die with u?

rara
16-03-2009, 06:42 AM
ne safe and do no raw la

stayser
18-03-2009, 11:18 PM
I kena STD before. That was after my first trip to Tanjong Balai. The symptons were quite similar to yours: White to yellowish pus wetting my underwear and searing pain when urinating. It was truly an unpleasant experience. Doctors at DSC diagnose that I've contracted Gonorrhea.

At that point in time, I really regret receiving BBBJ from the SYT in Balai. Guess that is the risk we have to take if we are engaging in commerical sex.

Just my 2 cents worth.

herb
21-03-2009, 01:28 PM
The symptons were quite similar to yours: White to yellowish pus wetting my underwear and searing pain when urinating. It was truly an unpleasant experience. Doctors at DSC diagnose that I've contracted Gonorrhea.

I kena Gonorrhea as well. When I visited DSC a few years back, the "lau auntie" would suan you "Young man, see lah... Horny lah... Call pros lah... now very pain right". Seeing their smirk face just make my blood boil. But in retrospect, they are right. Tears start to fall uncontrollably when she poke the entrance of my urinary tract with a needle like object. I nearly faint when she twirl it round when that "needle" is inside my urine hole.

That was truly an experience which I hope I never get to do it again.

lazydick
28-03-2009, 08:32 AM
From the FRs, I don't think mun mun contracts STD. Of cos, all protection must be in place regardless. :)

jaycnce
28-03-2009, 07:43 PM
is there cure for std?

Ceratus
29-03-2009, 12:38 AM
is there cure for std?

Depending on which type. Most STD can be completely cured after about 2 weeks on antibiotics. However there is no known cure of herpes.