PDA

View Full Version : Is Jac still working?

dromad68
09-01-2009, 01:40 AM
I've been to her place on both weekdays and weekends, usually between 3 to 5 pm but never seem to be able to find her working. Has she retired or does she have very specific timing?

jrbecker99
09-01-2009, 06:31 AM
I've been to her place on both weekdays and weekends, usually between 3 to 5 pm but never seem to be able to find her working. Has she retired or does she have very specific timing?

to put you out of your misery, Jac has retired. Read it at the main thread -
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/petain-romps/43915-all-petain-fr-experience.html

i wish her well.

SBF Undertaker
06-02-2009, 02:34 AM
Who Jac u talking about? Wat's her hse & room nos?

jeffrey83
11-02-2009, 01:54 AM
Who Jac u talking about? Wat's her hse & room nos?

JAC ar??? she is been GIVEN the TITLE of "THE QUEEN" lor hahahah.....

She not there anymore.

aczeta
17-02-2009, 05:29 PM
Jac has left? Oh dear... wat did I miss...

After a few years never cheong, now she disappear?

stayser
18-03-2009, 11:20 PM
to put you out of your misery, Jac has retired. Read it at the main thread -
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/petain-romps/43915-all-petain-fr-experience.html

i wish her well.

ic. I wish her well too. She was the only gal I bonked in Petain. Despite her unslightly scar at her tummy, her good service attitude is one to remember.

Kalv
19-03-2009, 07:31 PM
Understand from auntie that Jac was supposed to go for monthly check up - she did not; for 2 months as she went back Malaysia (last year).

The authorities refused to renew her "working permit" on her return.

Most unfortunate.

herb
21-03-2009, 01:23 PM

Is there anyway she can present her case? I mean if she went for some body checkup to prove that she is disease free. Would she still stand a chance? Kinda miss her bj skills. Definitely one of the rare gems in Petain. Wish her all the best in all her endeavors!

tanz
22-03-2009, 12:35 PM
who da new queen?! :p

Good question? I'm wondering as well. So far the strong contender would either be Mun Mun or Maggie.

cliffvage
26-03-2009, 07:01 AM
Oh mind. Jac has retired. Good for her but I'm gonna miss her. One of the better WL I've bonked in terms of service attitude.

Tinkbigman
27-03-2009, 06:05 PM
Wish her all the best. Going to miss her. :o

lazydick
28-03-2009, 08:26 AM
Looks like I've missed out the queen of petain. She must be a gem since so many brothers miss her. :(

Ceratus
29-03-2009, 12:42 AM
Jac is still the best WL in Petain. Undoubtedly the queen of petain. Upcoming gals to take over the title are.... :confused:

Fat Fatt
31-03-2009, 07:39 AM
Understand from auntie that Jac was supposed to go for monthly check up - she did not; for 2 months as she went back Malaysia (last year).

Most unfortunate.

This may mean that she is still plying her trade in Msia, in some HC away from her home state. Anyone knows and can share with us? If she is in Johor or KL, then its not impossible to go look her up

But if she really made enough money retired then i wish her well too.

nodrog
31-03-2009, 08:01 AM
She was the best in Petain. Remember those day a long long queue before she opened her door for business.

shinju
14-04-2009, 12:43 PM
This may mean that she is still plying her trade in Msia, in some HC away from her home state. Anyone knows and can share with us? If she is in Johor or KL, then its not impossible to go look her up

But if she really made enough money retired then i wish her well too.

If she is still operating, I'm sure there will be enough Jac supporters travelling up to Malaysia to lend their support! :)

skyriver
16-04-2009, 08:11 PM
Whoever this jac is, She must be damm good. Left the scene for so long yet there are so many brothers still thinking of her!

spitware
17-04-2009, 09:25 AM
Too bad I missed the boat. Luckily got Mun Mun else I really bang balls!

magiz
17-04-2009, 09:50 PM
Happy for Jac that she is living a normal life. Just sad for my little brother though... :o

mobiz
22-04-2009, 11:23 AM
Yep. Jac is indeed one hell of a good bonk! Anyway there seems to be more Cat80 WL from GL migrating over to Petain. Good news for us Cheongsters! :)

fcuket
23-04-2009, 09:53 AM
I wish Jac is doing well and happy where-ever she may be. :)

looze
07-05-2009, 03:28 PM
Too bad Jac is no longer working... At least there are still a couple of gems around to keep me interested in Petain. :)

Aloe
08-05-2009, 04:29 PM
I really miss Jac. Think I can't find someone of her charisma and skills. :o

Oakley
11-05-2009, 02:21 AM
What's a waste nvr try her before.

popiah
11-05-2009, 06:40 AM
Yeah....missed her....Queen of Petain...

signoff
Petain Popiah

bigbadwolf78
14-05-2009, 12:12 AM
her service was out of this world..one word..legend :D

Fat Fatt
14-05-2009, 03:10 AM
I thought there is a hope that Jac is coming back when there is a new posting.

Sigh its just some bros voicing out their "hearts" for Jac....

She is pretty, SYT, good service, GFE and oozes with sex appeal and cute.

But I guess let's put an end to the thread, she is retired i hope and let's focus on other new WL.

TheHappyMondays
14-05-2009, 03:13 AM
she is one for the bestest. :)

eyetosee
14-05-2009, 08:36 AM
I thought there is a hope that Jac is coming back when there is a new posting.

Sigh its just some bros voicing out their "hearts" for Jac....

She is pretty, SYT, good service, GFE and oozes with sex appeal and cute.

But I guess let's put an end to the thread, she is retired i hope and let's focus on other new WL.

I thought so too but she won't back and can't see those long queue behind her room anymore.

too_hot
14-05-2009, 09:16 AM
At least there are still a couple of gems around to keep me interested in Petain. :)

Yeah, there are some relatively good ones especially at H2 but de truth is, none can compare, not even close, the only dept they may "surpass" jac is effort but then again, Jac doesn't need much effort - she's a natural, de moment she start off rubbing her pert breasts on me, i full marikita already, her foreplay is such that u dun feel u're being "serviced" but rather like a gf pleasuring u, and her lovemaking was like either making sweet love to ur gf (quiet with plenty of passionate frenching and moaning) or like a slut needing a good fcuk with lots of "more! more! yes! yes! i coming!!!" haha...her regulars will know wat i m toking about...even the new ones at H2 told me they also heard of the "legendary" Jac abt how good she was....

I m 3/4 retired already and only go HC for good massage (of course with a bit of special)...i tink only jac can bring me back....i still find myself dropping by petain every month hoping against hope dat her famous door signage will be hanging there....

alvin36
14-05-2009, 02:29 PM
Yeah, there are some relatively good ones especially at H2 but de truth is, none can compare, not even close, the only dept they may "surpass" jac is effort but then again, Jac doesn't need much effort - she's a natural, de moment she start off rubbing her pert breasts on me, i full marikita already, her foreplay is such that u dun feel u're being "serviced" but rather like a gf pleasuring u, and her lovemaking was like either making sweet love to ur gf (quiet with plenty of passionate frenching and moaning) or like a slut needing a good fcuk with lots of "more! more! yes! yes! i coming!!!" haha...her regulars will know wat i m toking about...even the new ones at H2 told me they also heard of the "legendary" Jac abt how good she was....

I m 3/4 retired already and only go HC for good massage (of course with a bit of special)...i tink only jac can bring me back....i still find myself dropping by petain every month hoping against hope dat her famous door signage will be hanging there....

Bro too_hot ,

You remind us of Jac again :(
At least you tried her before... I have cheong petain for about 15 yrs, never even got a chance to see her face before :(

too_hot
15-05-2009, 09:51 AM
Bro too_hot ,

At least you tried her before... I have cheong petain for about 15 yrs, never even got a chance to see her face before :(

dats unfortunate. from the time i started cheonging PT, i tink i rtf her more than 20 times in the 3 yrs. Would ve been a lot more but she is notorious for not coming to work often.....

nitekids
15-05-2009, 11:42 PM
snap out of it ppl retire liao

ballpt
22-05-2009, 03:38 PM
Would ve been a lot more but she is notorious for not coming to work often.....

Yup. She used to disappear for months without notice. Finding her gives me the feeling of buying toto... If managed to get her, the feeling is like winning first prize.

Well... She is happily retired now... Happy for her. :)

gerryong
23-05-2009, 10:03 AM
Yup. She used to disappear for months without notice. Finding her gives me the feeling of buying toto... If managed to get her, the feeling is like winning first prize.

Well... She is happily retired now... Happy for her. :)

we should happy for her to retire

fastum
29-05-2009, 02:52 PM
I'm surprised the thread is still going strong despite her departure from the scene.

Piak King
30-05-2009, 01:23 AM
In remembrance of her, providing the best service to the Bros here :D

japer
16-06-2009, 07:55 AM
Bro too_hot ,

That's really sad. She got this motherly feel about her. Makes me want to suck on her titties like a baby. Too bad she got a scar on her tummy else her physical appearance would be perfect.

Banana_leg
30-06-2009, 01:12 AM
ha ha. Those days were like. . . Oh my!

Banana_leg
04-07-2009, 02:04 AM
sorry, side track a bit.

dun know which Idiot zap me.!

Hello, idiot! You got problem with my nick is it? Read and listen properly. Banana_leg. . . ! , i not a coward. No need to scold vulgarities over here. If you ever got problem, my PM always welcome you. Put contact and venue lor. I will make you satisfied. But in the event, if you think its a lame thing to do, which i think as well, dun ever do these crap behind your screen.

At least i got balls to shout here. You have? I am Banana leg..

slashGNR
04-07-2009, 08:37 AM
......Jac doesn't need much effort - she's a natural, de moment she start off rubbing her pert breasts on me, i full marikita already, her foreplay is such that u dun feel u're being "serviced" but rather like a gf pleasuring u, and her lovemaking was like either making sweet love to ur gf (quiet with plenty of passionate frenching and moaning) or like a slut needing a good fcuk with lots of "more! more! yes! yes! i coming!!!" haha...her regulars will know wat i m toking about.....

No doubt about that...

Adios...

baogege
07-07-2009, 01:32 AM
Jac disappear all of a sudden without telling anyone else where she went to...
Is there a chance that she was permanently bar by singapore government cos she have some uncure STD like............

jus a guess... hope she doesn't have it...

bro jus a remark dun zap me..

Banana_leg
09-07-2009, 04:32 PM
you might be right, she is at ocean hotel level 3 at wong ah fook JB, she claimed she got some issues cant settle thats why cant come back SG. i suspect she got something she dun wanan disclosed. :o
If thats the case, then oh no! Gd luck. .

However, since she is at jb. is she still doing the same line?

Its surprising tat you know her whereabout.:-).
I presume you bump into her, or you have her contact.

Hope you can find out more and share. If
not, this story will jus dangle here.

Cheers!

waynechan_79
03-09-2009, 03:21 PM
you might be right, she is at ocean hotel level 3 at wong ah fook JB, she claimed she got some issues cant settle thats why cant come back SG. i suspect she got something she dun wanan disclosed. :o

bro u confirm u saw her there ?? i went there last week but cant find her leh.. when u last saw her or she move away already??