PDA

View Full Version : Bruised Dick

Chicane
17-04-2003, 01:50 AM
Read somewhere in the internet that there is such a condition. Anyone has this "injury" from too much bonking or from rough sex?

What did you do then?

cheongkid
17-04-2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Chicane
Read somewhere in the internet that there is such a condition. Anyone has this "injury" from too much bonking or from rough sex?

What did you do then?
did kylie give you the bruised dick???

spermhead
22-04-2003, 11:29 AM
yes i ever encountered such a situation...my dickhead was bruised...slight skin peel...i was scared..but i did used a condom..the sex was too rough..and i was too vigorious...i avoided taking seafood and ate alot of beef...dickhead recovered within 2wks and was ready for action again.:D

Chicane
23-04-2003, 12:37 AM
Read further more that it's due to pulling your foreskin back too hard. But I guess recovery should be faster as blood cirulation to that area is fast. Especially with erotic pics of chio bus around! hehehhe :D

KID278
28-04-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Chicane

What did you do then?

get it toasted....hehehe....:D c'mon....what do you usually do with bruises......grow up will you.........:(

Cheers.
Kid278.

newyorker88
28-04-2003, 08:47 PM
Bro,
I may not be a doctr, but it is wise not to bonk until u recover. STDs get transmitted thru body fluid, so you better keep out until you recover. In the mean time, PCC!!!!

BornLoser
29-04-2003, 10:15 AM
Hi Brudders!

Don't take bruised dick lightly. I had experienced once and it may lead to STD. The next thing I felt was a tingling sensation and followed by pus dripping.
Imdly went for a jab to contain the problem.

Sometimes u cant tell whether it is bruise fm vigorous bonking or STD.

HuGoBoSs21
30-04-2003, 04:40 PM
I think bruising caused by too much friction?? Someone enlighten me. Wrong don't FLAME ME.:mad:

Blue_gal
15-05-2003, 01:20 PM
yeS>Originally posted by HuGoBoSs21
I think bruising caused by too much friction?? Someone enlighten me. Wrong don't FLAME ME MUSt be SpikY pUssy~...:D :D

HuGoBoSs21
15-05-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Blue_gal
yeS> MUSt be SpikY pUssy~...:D :D

why spiky? shave too many times huh. heh