PDA

View Full Version : Frequency of Sex

dicky
22-04-2003, 11:47 AM
How often do u have sex with ur partner per week??

What if when u want to make love and ur partner gives excuses and dun wanna do it?

sexylover
23-04-2003, 06:51 AM
twice a week

If partner dun want, then i just have to DIY lor ....what to do .....

dicky
23-04-2003, 12:06 PM
what if i dun diy and dun use commercial sex?

cheongkid
23-04-2003, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by dicky
then find new pussy lor! (no pun intended) ;)

rockon
23-04-2003, 03:15 PM

Let nature takes its course:u will hv wet dreams;)

Peter
23-04-2003, 10:16 PM
if your partner dun wan when you wan, next time, he or she wan, you dun wan also lah.

KID278
28-04-2003, 10:39 AM

geezzz......you are asking questions only you yourself can answer......:( what's wrong with you.

Cheers.
Kid278.

singaporechaser
11-05-2003, 09:10 PM
I read long time ago somewhere that our tanks get full every 3 days, so by calculation, at least 2-3 time a week!
But, depends also one time how many times you do...:p

Shagwhites
13-05-2003, 10:03 AM
Hmm,

About twice a day at least I reckon. The gal I'm currently going out with is a damn horny russian gal. Been together for like 2 weeks and she just wants to fuck all the time.

I think I'm developing weak knees or something.

_jaDeD_
13-05-2003, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Shagwhites
Hmm,

About twice a day at least I reckon. The gal I'm currently going out with is a damn horny russian gal. Been together for like 2 weeks and she just wants to fuck all the time.

I think I'm developing weak knees or something.
At least twice a day for two whole weeks?!?!
Am I impressed or what...

acey
13-05-2003, 09:47 PM
I do it once a week. Sometimes twice.
There was this week where I did it 3 times with my gf.
The satisfaction level wasnt very high the third time I did it.
So I reckon it is good not to do it too often.

Originally posted by _jaDeD_
At least twice a day for two whole weeks?!?!
Am I impressed or what...

Shagwhites
13-05-2003, 11:06 PM
Nah,

The level of intensity never drop leh. She still as horny and I still want to bang her. Of course sometimes will be a short one, about 10 mins, before we go out, then some times will be for hours, from the bed to the shower and to the kitchen, anyway, you get the idea.

I think it depends on how interested both parties are, for me I damn cheekoh and since she initiates it half the time, I don't mind starting the other half.

Fruits and vegetables are good for helping replenish your stream.

Blue_gal
15-05-2003, 12:41 PM
AS MUCH aS POSSIBLE~or YOU CAN provide~tat iS FOr SEX....COS sooNer or later U wiLL tends to grow "SianZ" wif it..aS no feeling INvolve..bUT if u SaY make LoVE..normally twiCE a WEEK will be FINE...n OF COurSE occasionally can hv the 3rd tiME as a SurpRIse/SpeciaL~~U NEED to create SOme "MOODy" at time...GOOD luck~

CheeR~
:D BitCh Blue gal

BigBadDaddy
22-05-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Blue_gal
AS MUCH aS POSSIBLE~or YOU CAN provide~tat iS FOr SEX....COS sooNer or later U wiLL tends to grow "SianZ" wif it..aS no feeling INvolve..bUT if u SaY make LoVE..normally twiCE a WEEK will be FINE...n OF COurSE occasionally can hv the 3rd tiME as a SurpRIse/SpeciaL~~U NEED to create SOme "MOODy" at time...GOOD luck~

CheeR~
BitCh Blue gal

"As MUCH as possible" *mmmmmmmmm* sounds INVITING to me, so does Smuffette Blue_gal like play "poke poke" and "cum cum" game "As MUCH as possible" ? BigBADDaddy here is willing to help my Little Blue_gal out...Don't worry, DADDY wil SAYANG Blue_gal gal wan...DADDY will do it SLOOOWWWWLLYYYYY, GENNTTTTTTLLLYYY BUT EROTTICCCAAAAALLLLYYYY! Cum SIT on DADDY's laps CUM Blue_gal BABY CUM CUM...la la la la la la...la la la la la...la la la la la la...la la la la la...

:D

Blue_gal
23-05-2003, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by BigBadDaddy
"As MUCH as possible" *mmmmmmmmm* sounds INVITING to me, so does Smuffette Blue_gal like play "poke poke" and "cum cum" game "As MUCH as possible" ? BigBADDaddy here is willing to help my Little Blue_gal out...Don't worry, DADDY wil SAYANG Blue_gal gal wan...DADDY will do it SLOOOWWWWLLYYYYY, GENNTTTTTTLLLYYY BUT EROTTICCCAAAAALLLLYYYY! Cum SIT on DADDY's laps CUM Blue_gal BABY CUM CUM...la la la la la la...la la la la la...la la la la la la...la la la la la...

:D i teLL MUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAD BAD tiKO DaddY!!!!:p

BigBadDaddy
24-05-2003, 01:11 AM
i teLL MUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAD BAD tiKO DaddY!!!!:p

CUTE CUTE! Blue_gal gal DADDY *KISS*KISS* :D

djuan6453
25-05-2003, 05:07 PM
The more frequently you change partners, the greater the frequency of sex!

Variety is the spice of life! I mean, 1st time eat Chicken rice is shiok. But if you eat it every day, you'll soon find your self yearning for other food.

Walrus
25-05-2003, 10:42 PM
well, my gf love sex. In fact she is horny 247. Hence we have sex very frequently. She wants sex everyday......however, there are times when i'm so tired after work that i cant have sex and she gets upset. Given such a situation, she will always give me a BBJ. In the past I always wanted a gf who loves sex as much as me, but now i have met my match. She wants it more than i do. our record was everyday twice for a week.

PS: hope u guys dun flame me. I'm just reporting my sex life.

djuan6453
26-05-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Walrus
well, my gf love sex. In fact she is horny 247. Hence we have sex very frequently. She wants sex everyday......however, there are times when i'm so tired after work that i cant have sex and she gets upset. Given such a situation, she will always give me a BBJ. In the past I always wanted a gf who loves sex as much as me, but now i have met my match. She wants it more than i do. our record was everyday twice for a week.

PS: hope u guys dun flame me. I'm just reporting my sex life.

Hey don't knock it! Many guys would love to be in your shoes!

A word of advice though....when you are tired, instead of her giving you a BBJ, why don't you lick her or finger her instead? After all she's the one who's horny!

bradpitt968
29-05-2003, 09:53 AM
Wah!! for me.... when i'm with my ex-gf... we do it like twice to 3 times a day... back then... i was doing my own business... and she's a student.... so shiok man.... on those free days... the session could last about 3-4hours!!

Those were the days....

shangkuan
30-05-2003, 11:56 AM
Reading Bro Walrus' report reminds me of my China gf. When we went on holiday last time, also bonked twice a day for 10 days. Once in morning, once at night ... sometimes got to vary the timing as I also got tired after 5 straight days of sex.

One day, she was so sexed up that the entire hotel room was filled with the smell of cunt juice. So hot that her pussy was oozing hot love juice and she even used a peeled banana to insert into her cunt. The banana turned mushy after that and there was no way I will eat it.

On days I really cannot do it, I will use my fingers to rubba rubba her clit & G-spot. She also get her kicks from that and released her orgasm & juices on my digits.

Had to take ginseng everyday otherwise I will surely die of sex overdose. Never had a girl with such a high sex drive before :D

Walrus
13-06-2003, 08:29 PM
Sorry bros for replying so late. Was caught up with work, it's so fucking difficult to earn a living now. More so since I just grad, thIS company try to squeeze me dry!

Anyway, recently, my gf has been giving me the black face for not having enuff sex with her. But how to have sex especially when this sucky job demands so much. So i thot i should take a break n go bintan for the weekend. So me n my gf went to this bintan resort for a weekend of sex.! Once we booked into the resort, the irst thing we did was have a bath together in a btah tub n had some hot action! But the most exciting sexperience was in the spa in bintan!

We bought a package for two in this spa, think it's call asparita or something. We both shared the same room. we were showed the way in by very courteous masseues. First they washed our feet, before leaving the room to allow us to change to undies only, gf was naked hehehe, but wrapped with towel. We had a great time being pampered by them with all the massagign, truly relaxes my aching body. it took abt an hour, when everything was done, they set up warm water in this jaccuzi tyle bathtub in the room n placed plenty of flower, they called it floral bath. they left the room and so we entered into the bathtub......

It was really relaxing. While soaking in the warm water, gf asked if they can hear us talked.......n would they wonder wat we ae doing.I told her that it's a common thing that pple finish off with sex in the bathtub in the spa. Immediately her eyes lit up!

pause for break, just thinking of it made me horny!

Blue_gal
14-06-2003, 01:37 AM
u making me HORNY toooooooooooooo.................FINISHED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! quick!!!!!!!!!!...:D

CHeeR~
BitCh Blue gal

KID278
14-06-2003, 04:04 PM
u making me HORNY toooooooooooooo.................FINISHED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! quick!!!!!!!!!!...:D

CHeeR~
BitCh Blue gal

Soo what you want me to do.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Rof|maoxz
17-06-2003, 12:38 PM
Old guy like mi 2 times weekly alreadi feeL the fatigue liao....esp. after a 10 hours work daily. Sometimes realli dun knoe how to say no to gerfrd. :(

Xyberduke
17-06-2003, 11:10 PM
Frequency??
The more the better but there's always not enough time to do more.... best would be 3 times a day with diff gals, haha

KID278
18-06-2003, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Rof|maoxz
Old guy like mi 2 times weekly alreadi feeL the fatigue liao....esp. after a 10 hours work daily. Sometimes realli dun knoe how to say no to gerfrd. :(

Actually sex dont really give you the fatigue. It's stress and most of the time lack of sleep. In case you havent know only when you are asleep will your body recovers both mental and physical energy. The fact is when you grows older and coupled with stress you tend to sleep less whether you like it or not. Believe me, sleep does have tremendous impact on a person's sex life but unfortunately it is also beyond one's control and most of the time taken for granted.:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Rof|maoxz
18-06-2003, 08:42 AM
Its not the stress tat cause my sleep although I have onli abt 4hrs of sleep to play with. :mad: .......I think the problem lies with my aching back....

KID278
18-06-2003, 11:00 AM
Its not the stress tat cause my sleep although I have onli abt 4hrs of sleep to play with. :mad: .......I think the problem lies with my aching back....

Well, aching back is also stress, physical though but it may well be mental without you realising it. Grown ups will normally requires atleast 6hrs sleep if not more. You are playing with only about 4hrs sleep so I believe most of the time you are lack of sleep thus your fatigue and not wanting more frequent sex.:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Rof|maoxz
18-06-2003, 11:17 AM
Yalor~ bro KID278....got to revert back my pyschological clock first b4 it stopped. :D

KID278
18-06-2003, 01:18 PM
Yalor~ bro KID278....got to revert back my pyschological clock first b4 it stopped.

Yupz bro Rof, time is merciless. Never take sleeps for granted. It affects health overall and in here sexual health. Stretching your body's limit maybe easy but reversing it may not be, maybe even impossible. I am a cheongster I know.:D Act before exigency.

Cheers.
Kid278.

d24d13
23-06-2003, 10:32 PM
I sometime have it almost everyday for a week, with my wife and we were married for 7 years (with kiddy). ;)

Blue_gal
24-06-2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by d24d13
I sometime have it almost everyday for a week, with my wife and we were married for 7 years (with kiddy). ;) SHe SO lucky :) I Believe that Making Love is part of "maintaining" the MARRIAgE

CheeR~
BitCh Blue AUnTie

BigBadDaddy
24-06-2003, 04:42 PM
SHe SO lucky :) I Believe that Making Love is part of "maintaining" the MARRIAgE

CheeR~
BitCh Blue AUnTie

Like I said b4, U BITCHY/HORNY ...BigBADDaddy me VERY the LAO TIKO...Blue_gal gal and I can also have hanky panky EVERY day IF U want *wink*wink* so how is it ha Blue_gal? Want to let DADDY me sayang sayang U? Just jkg :D

d24d13
24-06-2003, 10:17 PM
SHe SO lucky :) I Believe that Making Love is part of "maintaining" the MARRIAgE

CheeR~
BitCh Blue AUnTie

No la. Men hv urge ma.