PDA

View Full Version : BBBJ vs Pussy Eating vs F*#king without Cap

powertool69
23-04-2003, 10:02 AM
Just wondering....... If BBBJ & Pussy eating can cause STDs, why do we still put on cap to fuck that favourite pros of ours??? Isn't it tat we r facing the same danger? Are we cheating ourself?

I know at times tat cunt looks sooooo.... inviting with warm juice oozing out but then......

I'm not scaring brudders here, cos tis issue have been lingering on my mind for a while now. Wat do u think?

Striker
27-04-2003, 01:12 AM
anyone??

newyorker88
27-04-2003, 12:25 PM
BBBJ when the gal has cold sores will probably get you herpes as well. As for other STDs, I am not too sure, but if you see that it is not clean, better dont eat!

R2D2
27-04-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by newyorker88
BBBJ when the gal has cold sores will probably get you herpes as well. As for other STDs, I am not too sure, but if you see that it is not clean, better dont eat!

in fact, i think you can get herpes even through close contact. Best way to avoid catching anything is not to do anything at all... just stay at home :D

KID278
28-04-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by powertool69
Just wondering....... If BBBJ & Pussy eating can cause STDs, why do we still put on cap to fuck that favourite pros of ours??? Isn't it tat we r facing the same danger? Are we cheating ourself?

I know at times tat cunt looks sooooo.... inviting with warm juice oozing out but then......

I'm not scaring brudders here, cos tis issue have been lingering on my mind for a while now. Wat do u think?

geezzz......why linger on an issue....overcome it.....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

shangkuan
30-04-2003, 01:44 PM
It is very easy for an STD infected girl to pass it to you through BBBJ due to skin-to-skin contact and exchange of fluids. If you eat pussy, it's the same principle above through gums.

The safer option is to do BJ with rubber and avoid eating pussies unless you are certain of what you are eating. Naturally you proceed to complete the project also with rubber. Otherwise if she has STD or HIV, you will be her next beneficiary.

evo76
05-05-2003, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by shangkuan
It is very easy for an STD infected girl to pass it to you through BBBJ due to skin-to-skin contact and exchange of fluids. If you eat pussy, it's the same principle above through gums.

The safer option is to do BJ with rubber and avoid eating pussies unless you are certain of what you are eating. Naturally you proceed to complete the project also with rubber. Otherwise if she has STD or HIV, you will be her next beneficiary.

There's this invention in Europe that is actually a thin plastic sheet that covers the pussy so you can safely eat pussy and not wprry about direct contact. not sure if its available here though.

KID278
05-05-2003, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by evo76
There's this invention in Europe that is actually a thin plastic sheet that covers the pussy so you can safely eat pussy and not wprry about direct contact. not sure if its available here though.

you will be eating the plastic sheet and not the pussy anymore....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

evo76
05-05-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by KID278
you will be eating the plastic sheet and not the pussy anymore....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

hahah....
I suppose its large enuff to cover and yet should stick once the pussy gets wet.

05-05-2003, 07:48 PM
Bros out there can give me your advice please, :(

I've long to try BBBJ all these years but dare not. Alas, recently tried the so call BBBJ with a pretty FL. I felt shoik and different from BJ, its feeling is different from BJ using rubber, especially when the she lick overall the forehead of my "manhood".

But after the session with the pretty FL, i felt something wrong with my "manhood". I felt itch and pain when urinating and it feels red hot all over the forehead.

Is it really unsafe to have BBBJ? Or can we really get STD or HIV from the girl who done BBBJ on us?(only when she got ulcers in her mouth? Before she BBBJ me i still confirm with her and its ok)
How come?

PLease ADvise...............

cheongkid
05-05-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by 5566

I've long to try BBBJ all these years but dare not. Alas, recently tried the so call BBBJ with a pretty FL. I felt shoik and different from BJ, its feeling is different from BJ using rubber, especially when the she lick overall the forehead of my "manhood".

But after the session with the pretty FL, i felt something wrong with my "manhood". I felt itch and pain when urinating and it feels red hot all over the forehead.

Is it really unsafe to have BBBJ? Or can we really get STD or HIV from the girl who done BBBJ on us?(only when she got ulcers in her mouth? Before she BBBJ me i still confirm with her and its ok)
How come?

There is a possibility......if you wanna play don't be scared! :cool:

KID278
05-05-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by evo76
hahah....
I suppose its large enuff to cover and yet should stick once the pussy gets wet.

Whatever it is.....your tongue will still be deprived of the actual contact and that is something to compromise......:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

milkman
06-05-2003, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by 5566

How come?

you should go check with your doctor to see if everything's ok. not trying to scare you or what. better safe than sorry.

take care.

cheers!

shangkuan
06-05-2003, 01:55 PM
I am reminded of the current SARS situation. People are now required to check their temperatures before entering certain buildings. They stick this infrared thermometer into your ear to measure your temperature but I note that it has a hygiene cap on it. After use, they discard it.

Question : would you allow it to be stuck into your ear after it has been used on a few people without the hygiene cap ?

Most of us wouldn't since it is gross not knowing the ear condition (wax, etc) of the previous person. With a cap, it fulfils the purpose (temperature taking) safely.

Question : would you stick your dick into a mouth that has previously accomodated other dicks, not knowing the condition of the owners ?

I know I wouldn't unless I know what I am sticking into. If we say that if we wanna play, then dun be scared.. the point is lost. Play hard by all means... .but do it safely. I intend to play all my life.

teraterm55
06-05-2003, 02:14 PM
read somewhere else in da forum,

"if you are afraid dont play, if you play, dont be afraid"

but still if you do anything raw with the PRO,
becareful, if you are afraid dont do.

STD,HIV and bacteria usually transmit through some kind
of contact. either through body fluid or skin contact.

if you eat or french and your mouth feels itchy or become red,
go see doctor, most probably you caught some fungus
or bacterial, the gals CB is not a very clean place,
fungus and bacterial infections are common, thats why
the gals have their montly discharge, the antibiotics in
the discharge is suppose to kill those nasty bugs.

if someone eat you and you feel itchy.. same case.
one tip from another bro (not confirm) is to
pee and wash with anti-bacterial soap afterwards.
peeing will flush whatever nasty bugs that might have
went into your urinal track. the soap is just KS.

hmmm.. anyway i knowtice some pros.. force themself
to pee after they perform their duty.. i think its the
same theory.

Also make sure your health status is pretty good when you
visit. Make sure you have no cold soars in your mouth,
your brother and areas around it dont have cuts.

and if you wanna eat pussy, make sure pussy does not
smell like dead fish and has no yellow discharge.

powertool69
13-05-2003, 12:23 PM
ShangKuan ---- Well said!! Play it safe. I want to play all my life.

This scenario brings me to my golf game.... I always tell my golf kaki when there is lightning & rain... Stop play immediately. I want to play golf as long as I can. I do not want to play for today & get struck by lightning n si keow keow!!!

get the picture???

So wat if the pros goes for regular check up. U suay suay on that day lick a pussy that has been infected by the person b4 u.... KNN.... imagine... U'll never know where or when the lightning will strike!! worst off all, u'll gonna pass the STD to yr beloved. In lightning case, u die alone, u don't pull in another person.... get it???

Play It Safe... Play It Safe.....

Shagwhites
14-05-2003, 11:51 AM
You can always play it VERY safe.

Make the gal wear rubber gloves, you also wear rubber gloves. Use cling film when you french her, put cling film on her pussy when you eat her, put a condom on when she BJ you. Change to a new condom when you screw her. After you come, remove condom, gloves and cling film and burn them.

This should be VERY SAFE SEX.

But what's the point? Might as well stay home and PCC.

logonpal
09-06-2003, 05:44 PM
For fuck job, condom is highly essential, no need to negotiate one - travel to BKK, KL, China, Manila, HCM, Hanoi, seoul etc. condom on... never underestimate wat is below there... u respect her & she respect u....

extra? i lov BBBJ and tongue....
in KL, almost all do BBBJ unlike SG... i take my risk but believe me, a skilled BBBJ is better than a normal sex anytime! there is more simulation and arousing... when i travel to KL, BBBJ is number one... many times i ask to cum in the mouth, but almost all reject it... interestingly only 1 time in SG and Manila, I did it.... it is a memorable experience. especially when u cum in the mouth, u can still move in & out.... nothing can beat that.

FOr tongue, i love frenching.... but exchange of saliva can be potentially dangerous... so if one has cuts on mouth... beware... but if not, it is safe.

my ideal package - frenching, followed by BBBJ and climax with cum in mouth! willing to pay for that kind of service.

Eating pussy... not for me... unless that person is not a professional, but ONS, someone i noe to be conservative... maybe i think abt it.

Anal sex, - have not tried.

CONCLUSION - Fuck job - go for condom. Why? because one wrong move not only gets you infected. you become the index case (like SARS) and spread across the globe.

cheers