PDA

View Full Version : SARS- is there a check

wily_dily
27-04-2003, 06:29 PM
I have not been to GL since the SARS outbreak and want to visit
soon but want to check with you brudders if there is any checking
going on by the authorities where details are taken in case of tracing individuals, cannot visit u know if they take details.

_jaDeD_
27-04-2003, 06:34 PM
No there isn't...

Ah Dez
27-04-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by wily_dily
going on by the authorities where details are taken in case of tracing individuals, cannot visit u know if they take details.

NO

meatvegelove
27-04-2003, 08:04 PM

Not as this moment. One GL40 OKT said that they might implement it as AV ever mentioned that before. Just hope they wont implement else everyone got problem.

GiddlyGook
28-04-2003, 12:08 AM
This, IMO, is the single biggest deterrent for visiting GL. SARS itself is not as scary as is the idea of contact tracing. You can explain why you were at Pasir Panjang Wholesale Market, but what about Lorong 8? Look what the authorities did: they shut-dwon the entire market and quarantined everyone. If A GL WL were ever to fall sick, you can bet that same measures will be taken.

The only people who have to fear are the regulars, since they are known to the OKTs or WLs. You still want to give her your phone number?

Giddly

...if there is any checking

gunner
28-04-2003, 12:13 AM
Ooppss.. imagine the authorities call u up and quarantine u..
how to explain to pple man, reali pai seh leh.. all the reputation gone liao.. scary wor..

but reali that serious meh?
reali makes me wonder...................

hoodlum
28-04-2003, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by GiddlyGook
This, IMO, is the single biggest deterrent for visiting GL. SARS itself is not as scary as is the idea of contact tracing. You can explain why you were at Pasir Panjang Wholesale Market, but what about Lorong 8? Look what the authorities did: they shut-dwon the entire market and quarantined everyone. If A GL WL were ever to fall sick, you can bet that same measures will be taken.

The only people who have to fear are the regulars, since they are known to the OKTs or WLs. You still want to give her your phone number?

Giddly

Agreed. Not forgetting also the fact that punters like to call the FLs from their handphones.

Picture this... FL comes down with SARS... authorities scan through the send/receive numbers... and FL didn't clear the numbers...

hoodlum

The_Hustler
28-04-2003, 02:25 AM
Shit! Anyone wanna take over my HP no?? Nice no for sale!

Siao Liao..literally...

Kekeke
The Hustler

hoodlum
28-04-2003, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by The_Hustler

Siao Liao..literally...

Kekeke
The Hustler

Not too late to go down on your knees and pray for the health of your conquests.:D

Amen
hoodlum

KID278
28-04-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by meatvegelove
Not as this moment. One GL40 OKT said that they might implement it as AV ever mentioned that before. Just hope they wont implement else everyone got problem.

you can still flout it if implemented.....just avoid getting caught...no big deal......hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

HuGoBoSs21
01-05-2003, 05:18 PM
I believe some of the nightclubs have started temperature checks on the girls. If found to have a slight temperature, they are not allowed to work. I think there's also a form to fill up regarding health check like cough and flu etc. At least, BOSS has started their temperature checks on the girls, and they are issued with a chop to certify that they are able to work.

HuGoBoSs21
01-05-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by The_Hustler

Siao Liao..literally...

Kekeke
The Hustler

LOL..simi hor beh? :p

omnia
04-05-2003, 02:19 PM
AV has recently imposed thrice daily temp checks on all "legal" gl workers i.e. okts; assistants; cleaners & of course the gals...perhaps they sld also do a check on customers as well...not imposed as yet though...