PDA

View Full Version : Foot Job in H3 R11

dicky80
24-05-2003, 05:31 PM
Went 2 Petain yesterday at about 1130am. Most of the rooms are closed & only a few girls are oredi open for business, but they don't seems appealing 2 me. Just when i was about to leave that place for good, i saw a sexy gal walk in the H3 and open the door of R11. She is in her late twenties i guess, and she has a proportionate body. I walk up to her and asked wat is her price, and she said it's fifty bucks. Wah lan eh, this kinda place and at this time still got so expensive meh? But wait! i took a peek at her toes and found that she had very nice pedicured long toe nails with silver polish on it. I've got a hard on immediately and went in to her room. We both stripped and she proceed to wash my little brother and dry up for me, then she signalled me to lie on the bed. She started to lick & suck my nipples and slowly lowered herself down 2 my groin area. Then she sucked one of my balls in her mouth and playing with it, she also did the same with the other one as well and she did this for a good 5 minutes. Next, she capped me and started to blow me. Her suction was damn solid, probably i was her first customer of the day. She took the whole shaft and go up & down with constant pace with strong strong suction, she would then kissed up & down along the base of my cock and when her lips reached the tip of my cock, she would suck hard on my cock again. She did this for a solid 10 minutes, and i was really enjoying it and thank god i did not spurt my cum yet. After she had done with it, i requested her to do a footjob for me, she did not reject and asked me how to do it. I told her i'll teach her how and put my cock in between her lovely feet and started to fuck her feet. Next i asked her to grip my cock with both her beautiful big toes and i slided my cock in between them to & fro. The sight of my cock fucking her beautiful big toes brought me closer to orgasm and eventually i could not hold back any more and spurted my cum with great force. she asked me to visit her again as she liked footjobs since this is her first time doing this, i promised her & paid her and left.

Name: Never asked
Boobs: Small tits

Idoru
25-05-2003, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by dicky80
Went 2 Petain yesterday at about 1130am. Most of the rooms are closed & only a few girls are oredi open for business, but they don't seems appealing 2 me. Just when i was about to leave that place for good, i saw a sexy gal walk in the H3 and open the door of R11. She is in her late twenties i guess, and she has a proportionate body. I walk up to her and asked wat is her price, and she said it's fifty bucks. Wah lan eh, this kinda place and at this time still got so expensive meh? But wait! i took a peek at her toes and found that she had very nice pedicured long toe nails with silver polish on it. I've got a hard on immediately and went in to her room. We both stripped and she proceed to wash my little brother and dry up for me, then she signalled me to lie on the bed. She started to lick & suck my nipples and slowly lowered herself down 2 my groin area. Then she sucked one of my balls in her mouth and playing with it, she also did the same with the other one as well and she did this for a good 5 minutes. Next, she capped me and started to blow me. Her suction was damn solid, probably i was her first customer of the day. She took the whole shaft and go up & down with constant pace with strong strong suction, she would then kissed up & down along the base of my cock and when her lips reached the tip of my cock, she would suck hard on my cock again. She did this for a solid 10 minutes, and i was really enjoying it and thank god i did not spurt my cum yet. After she had done with it, i requested her to do a footjob for me, she did not reject and asked me how to do it. I told her i'll teach her how and put my cock in between her lovely feet and started to fuck her feet. Next i asked her to grip my cock with both her beautiful big toes and i slided my cock in between them to & fro. The sight of my cock fucking her beautiful big toes brought me closer to orgasm and eventually i could not hold back any more and spurted my cum with great force. she asked me to visit her again as she liked footjobs since this is her first time doing this, i promised her & paid her and left.

Name: Never asked
Boobs: Small tits

Yes Bro Dicky you hit the jackpot. She is the current AngPai name Pat. If you are her regular she might or might not allow you the french.:D :D
Cheers

Khoratian
25-05-2003, 09:50 AM
heheh foot job.. this is my first time hearing it. Always think that foot is usually tougher skin so when rubbing not shiok. Nice to hear nice moves hehe

dicky80
27-05-2003, 12:27 AM
No wonder her pricing was so steep. There are some brudder who approach her b4 me walk away after the enquiries, but i got to admit it, she's got a nice body & damn chio also.........

bogyman
27-05-2003, 06:22 PM
You da man!!!! :D

merc
27-05-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Idoru
Yes Bro Dicky you hit the jackpot. She is the current AngPai name Pat. If you are her regular she might or might not allow you the french.:D :D
Cheers

Heard that she dun allow anymore french liao leh

dennycool
28-05-2003, 12:28 AM
French Kiss still there, I just Fxxk her today, still my favourate :)

merc
28-05-2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by dennycool
French Kiss still there, I just Fxxk her today, still my favourate :)

OIC....cause that time she dun allow french and heard someone say that she got a BF so dun do french liao. Maybe now break liao so she allow....kekekeke

dicky80
28-05-2003, 05:16 PM
Just visited her 2 hours ago, almost wanted to french with her. But changed my mind cos b4 me she just serviced one customer, couldn't imagine frenching with her after she had blow that guy not long ago. Kekekekeke..................

Rubber
29-05-2003, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by dicky80
Just visited her 2 hours ago, almost wanted to french with her. But changed my mind cos b4 me she just serviced one customer, couldn't imagine frenching with her after she had blow that guy not long ago. Kekekekeke..................

don't worry lah. i think pat always blow with rubber nowadays and she will rinse her mouth with one whole capful of listerine after every round.

funseeker
30-05-2003, 11:35 PM
She had been upgraded to the top of the my list, sharing the sit with Jac. Today bonk is the best I had in Petain so far.

Rubber
31-05-2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by funseeker
She had been upgraded to the top of the my list, sharing the sit with Jac. Today bonk is the best I had in Petain so far.

if she allow sucking of her beautiful nipples, she'll be perfect.

Bobster
31-05-2003, 02:10 PM
Hi,

No nipples sucking allowed, wow what waste? How abt pussy eating?...

Rubber
01-06-2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Bobster

never ask before, because i don't eat pussy.

slashGNR
01-06-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Bobster
Hi,

yeap...no sucking of nipples...the last time I asked her to 69...she rejected....I guess only her frenching is a plus.....hehe, maybe any bros who are regulars can verify....not sure if we book double sessions or 1 hr..any "extras"....hehe

Adios...

slashGNR
01-06-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by funseeker
...... Today bonk is the best I had in Petain so far.

Maybe can "describe" a bit on the above in term of?.....hehe:D

funseeker
01-06-2003, 03:39 PM
Brother slashGNR,

The bonk was far exceeding my expectation, from pink nipples to frenching to 'fxxk me hard' expression. But those are personal feeling, so might not meet other objective.

Compare to Jac, she does not have the CFM look while BJ and FJ, but she really kiss you like her BF. My list of RTF

1. Jac
2. Pat
3. Amy
4. Maggie (maybe if I am horny yet cannot find the above)

Cheer

dicky80
07-06-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Rubber
if she allow sucking of her beautiful nipples, she'll be perfect.

I've tried to sweet talk her into allowing me to suck her gorgeous nipple, but she just wouldn't budge. Anyway, nice try for that, but so far she's got the best nipples around here.