PDA

View Full Version : Westerhout Reviews!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

katana88
25-05-2003, 11:15 AM
:D

For forums and reviews on the excellent WH lane...

katana88
25-05-2003, 11:27 AM
My first time in WH, and had a good time for my $40...

Walked around for a while but many girls working. Didn't read any reviews so just cheong one...

Went into H10 and this G10 kept smiling, look very friendly. After a few unfriendly girls and one "owe-u-money-face" China girl, I have realised that friendly service is very impt.

Took G10, paid and went up.

Shower was SOP, then cat-bath was quite enjoyable. Frenched her, kissed her neck, fingered her and other stuff. VERY GF treatment so I very happy. Smiling all the way.

Fucked her in missionary then ended in doggy. After that she still cuddle and kiss k, quite surprised... She was like teasing me for another round, but I tot no time so after lying around for a while, I asked to shower.

Speaks little English, Mandarin. More fluent in Hokkien. Found out that she's only been here for 1 month.

Looks are 6.5/10, a bit fleshy side.
Breast are a C, but nipples are hard to find, not very obvious.

Thanks for reading the forum, but I got a Qn now, hope the old birds can help me understand the situation....

She ask for my number, kept saying I very cute and all. I sayb no lah, scully my GF pick up how. Then she volunteered to gimme her number, so I just took.

She then told me her working hrs and when she can go out... What does that mean huh? Or she just trying to get me as a regular. Do they do these all the time? Or does it mean they like you...

Old birds, pls advise... Thanks!

factor-x
25-05-2003, 02:21 PM
times are bad. even taxi-drivers have to ask for passengers number so they can drive them on a regular basis.

i havent start work also know, haven't you start work yet? in every business, networking is the most important, even for WL, they have to build up a bit of networking to get regular customers, expecially in such bad times with wages reviews and wage cuts.

don't you read the papers? anyway, don't read too much into her actions. since you already have a g/f, treat her as a venue for unloading that lil' bro of yours.

OceanEleven
25-05-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by katana88

Thanks for reading the forum, but I got a Qn now, hope the old birds can help me understand the situation....

She ask for my number, kept saying I very cute and all. I sayb no lah, scully my GF pick up how. Then she volunteered to gimme her number, so I just took.

She then told me her working hrs and when she can go out... What does that mean huh? Or she just trying to get me as a regular. Do they do these all the time? Or does it mean they like you...

Yo Katana88, like one Bro here says, remember the 7 rules ( Search for it your self). In short Fuck and Forgot. Since now you have a GF better just keep it low and go there when you need to do so. Like the old man say when you"tou jiak" remember to wipe your mouth.

:D :D

dargonfly75
25-05-2003, 04:21 PM

She wants a regular customer. When a customer treats them well, they will want them to keep coming. Its better for them to get customer who they know rather than strangers all the time. So nothing wrong with that.
But it does seems like a KC trap when she goes all the way like that. Good luck. Its not easy to tong their KC trap.
Just F&F la.. esp if you already have a gf..

suckerll
25-05-2003, 10:48 PM

Went into H10 and this G10 kept smiling, look very friendly. After a few unfriendly girls and one "owe-u-money-face" China girl, I have realised that friendly service is very impt.

Took G10, paid and went up.

Fucked her in missionary then ended in doggy. After that she still cuddle and kiss k, quite surprised... She was like teasing me for another round, but I tot no time so after lying around for a while, I asked to shower.

Speaks little English, Mandarin. More fluent in Hokkien. Found out that she's only been here for 1 month.

definitely KC trap!!! she wants to hook u as u r a nice customer n times are bad so why not build up a reserve of repeats who are decent looking?

better beware of her n siam far far away before u fall into the KC trap n end up in Tirak thread. moreover since she can speak hokkien quite well after being here for only one month means that most probably she's in this line for a while liao so u better be 1000% aware of the trap she's laying for u...Good Luck!!! ;)

chongky48
25-05-2003, 11:36 PM

Old birds, pls advise... Thanks! [/B]

Actually this is part of the WL's routine task nowadays, for record purpose. In case if she get SARS, it will be easier to contact u and easier for the MOH people to send u a quarentine order.
The gal will also call u on a daily basis to check on your temperature, if high, u must go down and release.
Nothing unusual lah bro, dun worry, just continue to fuck.

bluethong
26-05-2003, 12:05 AM
First-time post.
Thot that I share my first-time with G10. It was her first day in GL somemore!
I was surprised by her GF treatment - ie. frenching etc.
But overall still good. Yound sweet thing. Always smiling and friendly.
But she didn't ask for numbers. Guess she still havent got her hp then.
So, beware bros!

cosmickiller
26-05-2003, 03:44 AM
Hi

What the brothers say are true..i ama regular a WH 10 myself...a tried many girls from there,as for the number 10 gal...the only few girls that pratice wear bra after work...hehehe...not like the others...but sometimes also depends on the girls...if she like you,you hit the jackpot...if not then claypot from your wallet...i myself went out with many of this Wh 10 gals...some just waiting for you to spend money on them but yet some even treated me to lunch in Golden Mile for some thai food...try to know here better before you fuck around...

Cheers

jesterem
26-05-2003, 10:27 AM
YO BRO KATANA88

i PERSONALLY HAVE TRIED HER TWO TIMES. MY FIRST TIME WITH HER WAS VERY INTIMATE LIKE GF, FRENCH LIKE NO TOMORROW, THATS WHY I RTF. SECOND TIME MUCH BETTER, FOREPLAY A LOT WITH HER, ATE HER NICE PUSSY. GOOD BREASTS, VERY LIGHT COLORED NIPPLES.

CANNOT TAHAN, ALMOST DID HER RAW BUT BIG HEAD GOT CONTROL. SHE WAS GUIDING MY DICK HEAD TO HER PUSSY AND I RUB RUB ON HER CLIT, THEN SHE ASK ME TO PUT IN BUT SHOOT ONTO HER BREASTS AND FACE WHEN CUMMING. I SHOOK MY HEAD, SAID NO. THEN SHE SUDDENLY SAT UP AND SWALLOWED MY WHOLE DICK. SHE PUMPED WITH HER MOUTH LIKE MAD UNTIL I CIMMED INSIDE. SHE SWALLOWED EVERYTHING AND ASKED ME TO WASH UP.

LATER I DID HER DOGGY IN HER BATHROOM AND CUMMED ONE MORE TIME. ALL IN 3 SESSIONS...GOOD VALU FOR MONEY BUT FEEL SHE GIVE TOO MUCH KC TATCTICS. UNTIL NOW NO MORE RTF.

VERY FRIENDLY GAL AND I SUSPECT SHE ALSO LOOKIGN FOR TIRAK. SO BE CAREFUL OR....

CHEONG AH!!!

Shounan
26-05-2003, 02:42 PM
I have tried G10 last 2 weeks but no FJ, jst did a BJ wif her... ya... she is very aggressive, unlike other gals, she basically allowed a lot of things, frenching, fingering... I fingered here using 2 fingers n digged hard she seems enjoying it, n even u licked her nipples she also machiam enjoying it...

I myself prefer Gal 1 coz she look very young, cute n innocent, when she is off from work, the pyjamas she wear is really very cute, and she wear cartoons bras (?) when she finished work... and she keeps saying ' baby' when inside the room...dont knw why she said tat, but kinda turns one on when she said tat... her pussy hair makes me suspect she dont look like 22 yrs old... look younger than tat... smtimes the way she wear also a bit Ginna (children)

But I tink tat Hse 10 is the most friendly house in GL... the OKTs there quite friendly, espec the young fat guy....

bluethong
27-05-2003, 01:07 AM
Well, so any bro there her tirak yet? (No offence meant...to each his own..)
She is indeed very active in "securing" tiraks!
Recognise me and kept smiling at me when I visit. But have been avoiding her. Now, after reading all bro's post, i dont feel so bad avoiding her. Heng! Else, will kana KC trap.

Yes, H10 has been under-reviewed. Good to see samster contributing. Was tempted to try G1 but look damm young, feels kinda weird. Guess I will stick to the slightly older one...
They actually one of the few houses that open till late and very frdly OKTs.
Yup, the young OKT very frdly. Never say anything to those that look-see. So, for bros who like to shop before buying, this is a good place. Any bros got review of other WH houses?

katana88
27-05-2003, 04:52 PM
Wow!!

Thanks for all the old birds' advice. So some of u guys actually took the girls out on when they're not working eh, quite daring xia, wait familar face see you then gonna be hard to explain...

Din know so many brudders out here also like WH Lane! Had to agree that H10 really places lot of emphasis on Good Service, which is good lah... Worst is pay money, still cannot have a good time, like SOME of the China girls... Face so black man, like we owe them money like that...

Surprising that one bro actually came twice in one session! Come to think of it, she didn't rush me and I think I actually stayed in the room for >25mins. Quite good huh... In fact I was the one who was wanting to go off already (fren waiting for me).

May go for a RTF when my wallet replenishes itself...

Maybe it's networking techniques, but if it feels good, why not? But thx for the warnings about tirak and KC bros! Will take precautions.

PS. What is tirak and KC?? where are the threads on them? I want to read up more so things like that won't happen to me and my bros!

bradpitt968
27-05-2003, 05:49 PM
Wah!! think all of u say till this WHH10G10 so good... must really check her out... somemore got cup C boobs.... actually I'm more or less settled or satisfied with L18H30G33 liao... but since all of u say till like that... I must venture further!!

katana88
27-05-2003, 06:08 PM
I went to read the relevant forums on Tiraks already... So yah, brudders out there pls don't flame.

Don't everybody go WH10 to fuck the same girl leh, I think brudders who do WH pls post your reports so that pple can follow your recommendations...

:) Happy fucking broS!

bradpitt968
28-05-2003, 11:35 AM
I've just posted on WHH10G5.... cos when I go to WHH10... saw G10... not really my type leh... in terms of look so settled for G5... check out the FR... a long one at the Cat$40 threads...

bongabonga
30-05-2003, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by Shounan

I myself prefer Gal 1 coz she look very young, cute n innocent, when she is off from work, the pyjamas she wear is really very cute, and she wear cartoons bras (?) when she finished work... and she keeps saying ' baby' when inside the room...dont knw why she said tat, but kinda turns one on when she said tat... her pussy hair makes me suspect she dont look like 22 yrs old... look younger than tat... smtimes the way she wear also a bit Ginna (children)

Agree.....she does look very very young. Felt like ML with highschool gals instead of a pro. Seems like everything still developing, but her boobs quite big.

So anyone fancy for young gals......there u go. Me prefer....bit mature ones.....not old....but bit more mature.

Addicted to Skilled ladies

bauz2u
05-06-2003, 08:34 PM
hi

I went down to GL on wednesday after a shitty day at work. really needed to release steam/sperm and sweat. Made my way to wh45 but some rich towkay car block the entrance so headed across the street to wh10. Any place gd enough for a merce driving ah pek is not gd enough for me. joking lah.

wh10 tank only 2 girls. brudders must have been out in full force that night. OKT recommended g2 because she has breast like ling mong (lemon). didn't want to as she not really pretty but the other girl worse so paid up. G2 led me up the stairs holding onto my little brother...things are looking gd.

She took off her dress and her body was really like a school girl's. Breasts like a lemon !!! She undressed me and gave me a shower which I tried to hanky panky but she pushed my hands away. came out and she started the cat bath. Her long hair followed her lips and was really erotic. Started to BBBJ me (don't get too excited, read on) and I nearly came straight away cause I was quite horny. Quicky pulled out and don't know why but suddenly felt very angry. I think the stress at work and my fucker of a boss finally got to me. I grab her and turned her flipped her on her back. I really wanted to 'punish' her. So I started sucking on her breast. They were small enough you could suck the whole thing into your mouth. then as she started moaning, my tongue went south and I started on her cunt. even gently nibbled on her clit. She was really quivering now and kept saying saying cannot cannot. I didn't care and really gave her cunt a good tongue lashing.

Then went north, linger on the 'lemons' and tried to french her. She tried to turn her head but I held either side of her face firmly and planted my lips. counted her teeth with my tongue. she started thrusting her pelvis up and I thought what the hell and plunged it in. Started to come again and quickly tried to picture the fat bitch boss of mine. BUT my brother reared up in anger instead of whimpering into submission. So bo pian have to pull out again. I quickly kissed my way south again and then started licking her cunt again. It was starting to get quite wet but tasted quite sweet. after a while I fot tired and stuck my fingers into her cunt and messaged her clit with my thumb. Really wanted to fist fuck her but she looked so small was afraid I might hurt her. By this time she was so wet and thrashing around so much that it was hard to keep the fingers inside her.

So kissed my way north again and frenched her again. This time no resistance and I shoved my cock into her. She was shaking her pelvis around to try to make me come but I just held steady and grinded into her groin. pressed against her clit again and she really took off bucking. Then Fuuuucccck. Forgot the rubber. Pulled out quickly in fear and grabbed the cock. Heng ah !!! she had capped me during the BJ. So not actually a BBBJ and no wonder her pussy was sweet...flavoured condom.

By this time, she had this 'what the fuck' look on her face, so quickly inserted again and slammed it in and out until I came. collapsed on each other. both so exhausted. Then she uncapped me and some message moves and shower. After shower, we shared a drink and she gave me a sweet. I was a bit worried she might be angry with me but she seemed ok about it. we even hugged before we went down the stairs. I felt really good and cheerful.

Thanked the OKT for the recommendation and saw G10 in the tank. Gd looker. So now new strategy : fuck my way through the girls there and there start from the top again. at least with $40, guaranteed a good fuck.

alright
06-06-2003, 10:09 AM
thks for the FR dude....
am a bit sian of H12. will go just next door to check it out... :D

11-06-2003, 01:55 PM
my 2nd worst fuck of the year !

got conned in this forum.
anyway, here's my review :

Basically, a Mongoloid. I don't know if she or #13 is the ugliest. Looks 0/10
So wat is C cup : looks engorged, u know ? Boobs : 1/10 ?
With her teeth, no wonder she does BJ otherwise good luck to your lil bro. BJ : 0/10
FJ : 3/10
likes to bite your lips or tongue whilst frenching : 5/10
So there u have it.

verified by 36908 cos 36908 said so !!!

Relac Fats
11-06-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by 36908

With her teeth, no wonder she does BJ otherwise good luck to your lil bro. BJ : 0/10
So there u have it.

bro, cool down. its a shame that you have such a bad sexperience. but pls dont blame the forum. the decision to try the gal is yours and yours alone only.

take the FRs with a pinch of salt...... a large pinch that is.

rajose
11-06-2003, 07:40 PM

and you still decided to proceed with her. You are brave Bro'

bogyman
12-06-2003, 08:41 AM

So there u have it.

If the mongoloid is your 2nd worst fuck of the year, your Worst fuck of the year should be a story worth telling.

Cool_Dick
12-06-2003, 01:01 PM
Newly discovered! H10G6 name Ah Lee

Looks: 7/10
Body : 6.5/10 B cupper, smooth skin
Frenching : Like no tomorrow
Bj : Normal 6/10
Fj : 8/10 very gf treatment, any position requested
*allow pussy licking if requested, nicely trimmed
Overall: 9/10 no rush very accommodating
RTF : Sure! waiting 4 wat?

Bros out there go try it out...no regrets!! Be sure to feedback ur
views...:D

Cool_Dick
12-06-2003, 01:08 PM
Just forgot..G12 looks foxy 7.5/10 . Wanted to call but was booked by one ah peh(60+)

Any bros out there tried before..? Can share ur exrerience?

This H10 is really underrated!! service wise beats L6H72 hands down!

FirePhoenix--`
13-06-2003, 03:38 AM
ermmm i am new in this forum but been to geylang b4..i know the big boss of this H10 he is my lion dance troupe senior.. i dun like G12... but i recommand G9 G3 G1 G5 G6 this five is the best... btw brudder any review on G12 and any idea how to date them out?

scooby
13-06-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by FirePhoenix--`
ermmm i am new in this forum but been to geylang b4..i know the big boss of this H10 he is my lion dance troupe senior.. i dun like G12... but i recommand G9 G3 G1 G5 G6 this five is the best... btw brudder any review on G12 and any idea how to date them out?

Hi Fire,

I have an idea.. since you know the big boss... why dont you ask him. Maybe he can arrange for you to take the girls out for a day. Maybe even to Sentosa or to Puket for a holiday.

I also know the big boss for 1 of the house and i always go to his hse. Every 3 *** that i odered... he give 1 free. I also can kiam siao (credit) if not enough cash on hand.

Woff Woff

Relac Fats
13-06-2003, 12:09 PM
any idea how to date them out?

errr..... how about go ask them directly??

Shounan
13-06-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Cool_Dick
Just forgot..G12 looks foxy 7.5/10 . Wanted to call but was booked by one ah peh(60+)

Any bros out there tried before..? Can share ur exrerience?

This H10 is really underrated!! service wise beats L6H72 hands down!

G12 can speak chinese and her voice very sweet and soft thru look like ah lian... accomdating for various positions, in fact, is she who change positions... good and aggressive BJ, lick n suck til u buay tahan...

FirePhoenix--`
14-06-2003, 01:51 AM
sG12 has a fuck up attitute man...talk to her like talking to wall no difference... is anyone her tiruk huh? or get her phone numbeR?

Van Basten
14-06-2003, 03:30 AM
Just a question... WH10 an WH12 i have visited them quite a number of times but everytime it seems that there is a queue and there is not a single girl in the tank! looks like these 2 houses r the most popular cat40 in GL.... but any recommendations for a good time to visit so that i wont have to queue?

KID278
14-06-2003, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by Van Basten
Just a question... WH10 an WH12 i have visited them quite a number of times but everytime it seems that there is a queue and there is not a single girl in the tank! looks like these 2 houses r the most popular cat40 in GL.... but any recommendations for a good time to visit so that i wont have to queue?

anytime is good time....jump the queue if you can......:D wear a helmet....

Cheers.
Kid278.

bongabonga
14-06-2003, 05:28 AM
G12 can speak chinese and her voice very sweet and soft thru look like ah lian... accomdating for various positions, in fact, is she who change positions... good and aggressive BJ, lick n suck til u buay tahan...

Yupe,

Ah Foong (if me not wrong) is quite OK and can speak chinese. True as well that she initiates most of the positions, and believe me, you can try lotsa positions with her without objections since she is the one suggesting 'em.
But at that time, her skin was bit rough.....maybe to dry coz of too much showers and AC at that day.

For attitude-wise......just treat those gals with respects....n I believe chatting will be no problems.

Addicted to various positions :D

FirePhoenix--`
14-06-2003, 05:32 AM
does she give her fone number?does she allow la ji?

bongabonga
14-06-2003, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by Van Basten

Well my POV, they are not actually really the most popular, maybe you just got there at the wrong time? Sometimes, the gals are off (one day can only have 50% working) And also if you come around 9+PM.....then dun expect to be able to do house-hopping (checking the gals out). If you really wanna see the complete lists, then sometimes you have to come to those houses in the afternoon or late afternoon and do some window shopping before buying.....hehehehe.

For recommendations......what for? my type doesn't mean that it will suit u. So better check those gals yourself and do some trial error, that way it is more interesting rather than getting some recommendations from some bros here, then when you are out there and book the gals, then not up to your expections, that will spell disasters.....lol. Either trashing the guys who recommended or even blacklisting GL (U think can??? :D )
So better to try a gal without expectations, so when you got good service.....hehehehe.....believe me......it's worth while.

Have fun with the tom yum abalone.

Addicted to tom yum abalone :cool:

bongabonga
14-06-2003, 05:40 AM

Aiyo.....why need to keep phone number lah???
Hehehehe.....just go there if you craving bout her :D
Besides....phone numbers dangerous....how to explain to the other half??

Addicted to phone numbers.....NOT

Cool_Dick
14-06-2003, 11:55 AM
WH10G9
Looks : 6/10, 22 yrs
Body : 6/10 32A
Bj : 8/10, can 69...
Fj : 8/10 allows any position
Service : 8.5/10 can french like no tomorrow!
RTF : Sure! But always not in tank so have to go 4 alternatives...
G6 as I recommended in earlier thread...
Next target will be G12...too many gems in this house!!:)

FirePhoenix--`
14-06-2003, 09:49 PM
G12 ? why all so hook on her aR =X i prefer call her a few times..

Cool_Dick
14-06-2003, 10:41 PM
Hey bro firephoenix so who is ur Favourite in this house?

FirePhoenix--`
14-06-2003, 10:46 PM
G9 and G3 BEST!

Relac Fats
16-06-2003, 11:31 AM

is there any need to ask for her phone number when her attitude is fark up as stated by you. you mean you wan to call her and tell her "hey, you got a fark up attitude. talking to you is like talking to a wall. good bye."

if she is really as bad as you said, then just move on. there are other gems in this hse which you can enjoy. unless you have other agenda in your mind.....

lonewolf
16-06-2003, 12:52 PM
called G12 3 times, very friendly and sweet talk to me leh. But that time she was very new. I always like new stock.

sG12 has a fuck up attitute man...talk to her like talking to wall no difference... is anyone her tiruk huh? or get her phone numbeR?

merfolk
16-06-2003, 05:48 PM
WH10G9
Looks : 7.5/10, 21yrs
Body : 8/10 34B
Bj : 7/10, short time but strong
Fj : 8/10 allows any position
Service : 9/10 very wlid

She is the best $40 I ever had. She really want you to come back.

She smile all the time. She give you a standing body message and let you touch her. When first lie on the bed, she will will sit on you, like going to fuck you raw. She really tease you like a little boy with sweet.

After the business, when still got time, she will message your back. This is $40 worth spending.

FirePhoenix--`
16-06-2003, 07:05 PM
to Relac fats:

actually i am asking for my friend.. he is crazy u know..going crazy for G12..that y i wan to help him..yes i am love with a hooker but i know how to let go and pull back..that y i am asking for him...

suckerll
16-06-2003, 11:03 PM
to Relac fats:

actually i am asking for my friend.. he is crazy u know..going crazy for G12..that y i wan to help him..yes i am love with a hooker but i know how to let go and pull back..that y i am asking for him... first u say her service is jialat. then u say u askin for friend then u say u r in love with a hooker n need to be pulled back? then u say u askin for him again?what is it actually?

smell somethin fishy...u tryin' to discourage all bros here to bonk her so that u can have her all to yourself is it?:rolleyes:

veron
17-06-2003, 12:09 AM
hi,new samter,im kenny,kindly tel u tat u r quite lucky,she asked 4 ur hp no.u should accept it,and tel her during off peak period..(not wif ur gf time)and she called,go asked stayed 4 one night,u will love it.......c.u.

hi,new b

veron
17-06-2003, 12:10 AM
hi,new samter,im kenny,kindly tel u tat u r quite lucky,she asked 4 ur hp no.u should accept it,and tel her called during off peak period..(not wif ur gf time)and she called,go asked stayed 4 one night,u will love it.......c.u.

veron
17-06-2003, 12:25 AM

hi,bro out there...i suggest that all forum guys better dun go whh12 look and see,di'nt called,the okt will condemn u..better be careful....

suckerll
17-06-2003, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by veron
hi,bro out there...i suggest that all forum guys better dun go whh12 look and see,di'nt called,the okt will condemn u..better be careful.... really? must go look see:rolleyes:

Titslover
17-06-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by veron
hi,bro out there...i suggest that all forum guys better dun go whh12 look and see,di'nt called,the okt will condemn u..better be careful....

Yes ah ? The OKT so kuai lan meh ? Fat one or skinny one ? U must be one of the regular window shopper there until the OKT can recognise your face right ?

If I m not wrong, the OKT there is well known as one of the most friendly in geylang.

FirePhoenix--`
17-06-2003, 10:01 PM
i onli know house 1o okt is friendly..

poorman4sex
18-06-2003, 11:48 AM
hse10, 12, 14 had the most friendly OKT...

Hse 10 OKT previously from H45
Hse 12 is the fat old man who likes to sit outside..
Hse 14 always like to sit at the counter...seems like his ass is stuck there..hahahahah....

Relac Fats
18-06-2003, 11:52 AM
actually i am asking for my friend.. he is crazy u know..going crazy for G12..that y i wan to help him..yes i am love with a hooker but i know how to let go and pull back..that y i am asking for him...

well, since you mentioned he's crazy for her and i bet he visits her, i m sure your friend can ask her in private, cant he??

as for your case, i m not too sure you can call that love. its the sexual intimacy that you yearn for. Not love.

Relac Fats
18-06-2003, 12:02 PM
once you have become a regular of a hse and have spent a substantial amount of $$, even the most hostile OKT will break into a smile once they see you walking towards the hse.

of course, expect the crude remarks and the wise cracks from them once in a while. more so to those newbies who just go to look see. but sometimes, even the seasoned cheongsters are not spared.

thaihunter
18-06-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Relac Fats
well, since you mentioned he's crazy for her and i bet he visits her, i m sure your friend can ask her in private, cant he??

as for your case, i m not too sure you can call that love. its the sexual intimacy that you yearn for. Not love.

Wan Lan........I suggest that all brudders here dun hunger for any gals in hse 10 as your tiruks, seems like every one who had visited them gets the same treatment. Juz imagine most of us here did raw with G3, G9 & G12 then how??? It's going to be like computer Virus, once kana all my contact list oso kana. I do not hope to see my buddy list get infected...hahahaha.

I personally had tested these girls, if u visit them more than 3 times........they will be good to u untill can do anything. I easily got their phones no. and one of them even ask me bring her go buy thai cds, I told her go golden mile but she says scared NTY saw her with man, so ask me to bring her somewhere else. I feel like bringing her home, had told her my home got many thai cds she can pick and choose.......then at the same time maybe can..................#@$%^&**.............hor?

Cool_Dick
18-06-2003, 06:38 PM
Most houses OKT will not allow their girls to go out during their 'off' days. U sure WH10 girls can? Thinking of bringing one out for movies....:D

suckerll
18-06-2003, 06:43 PM
Most houses OKT will not allow their girls to go out during their 'off' days. U sure WH10 girls can? Thinking of bringing one out for movies....:D r u sure cannot? dun think so leh. unless change rulez liao?

thaihunter
18-06-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by suckerll
r u sure cannot? dun think so leh. unless change rulez liao?

Well it's a secret.......you old birds out there should know, rules are set by people and can be an exception on some cases. There are too much contradicting rules in Geylang which I believed some of u had experience.........eg...mother in thailand need money la, must go golden mile sent money for them urgently......go saloon la got so many ppl wait so long........well? Some experience I had on those house that restricted their gals from going out.

suckerll
18-06-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by thaihunter
Well it's a secret.......you old birds out there should know, rules are set by people and can be an exception on some cases. There are too much contradicting rules in Geylang which I believed some of u had experience.........eg...mother in thailand need money la, must go golden mile sent money for them urgently......go saloon la got so many ppl wait so long........well? Some experience I had on those house that restricted their gals from going out. to cut things short n go straight to the point, if the gals want to go out with u they'll think of 100 n 1 reasons to justify going out of the house but if they don't want then u can wait till the cows come home man!:cool:

thaihunter
18-06-2003, 10:52 PM
to cut things short n go straight to the point, if the gals want to go out with u they'll think of 100 n 1 reasons to justify going out of the house but if they don't want then u can wait till the cows come home man!:cool:

Haha...I know brudder SuckerII is already a super 'Lao Chiao', u know wat I'm saying huh.........I'm sure you are one of those thai-killer oso.........maybe one day we meet in concourse or parkway for suki with these thai babes.........................

suckerll
18-06-2003, 10:57 PM
Haha...I know brudder SuckerII is already a super 'Lao Chiao', u know wat I'm saying huh.........I'm sure you are one of those thai-killer oso.........maybe one day we meet in concourse or parkway for suki with these thai babes......................... i not lao chiao la...only a little lan chiao as some bro here say i am....:p

dun anyhow say i thai-killer hor.... i dun like to kill thais ok?

meet in concourse or parkway for suki with thai babes? on u la.... u got some1 already?:D

thaihunter
18-06-2003, 11:04 PM
i not lao chiao la...only a little lan chiao as some bro here say i am....:p

dun anyhow say i thai-killer hor.... i dun like to kill thais ok?

meet in concourse or parkway for suki with thai babes? on u la.... u got some1 already?:D

Ok la, dun be so mean to yourself la....all brudder here oso got lan chiao wat, maybe I should say you like thais hor....suki on me?? U want me broke or wat, everytime I go at least got 3-6 gals and everyone pay for their own la except ................1, I pay for her

suckerll
18-06-2003, 11:44 PM
Ok la, dun be so mean to yourself la....all brudder here oso got lan chiao wat, maybe I should say you like thais hor....suki on me?? U want me broke or wat, everytime I go at least got 3-6 gals and everyone pay for their own la except ................1, I pay for her not make u pay la...i mean ON man!!!

WHboy
21-06-2003, 02:28 AM
This is my Virgin POST hope u guys dun flame me
was feeling horny today so proceed to WH10 for my virgin fuck
when i go in only got 2 gers in the tank so i choose g10
once inside we proceed to strip and she bathe me in the bathroom

the Bath was standard wash every part of me and we proceed to bed after drying myself up....

she Initiate the French n we french on the bed....n this is followed by a very sensual cat bath she cap me and gave a brief blow job....

The FJ n BJ is weird because i do not feel anything at all... izzet becuase of the condom she use?

i am MORE aroused n the feeling is more intense when she wash my DICK in the shower!

Hope some old birds can clarify my doubts... nonetheless her treatment was very GF.... she even tried to HJ me till i cum but to no avail... have u all guys experience such things?

really no feeling ... hope my 2nd trip will be better....

WH10G10
Look: 8/10 (my type, look a little like melody to me)
Boobs: C or B cup? dunno how to measure... but a handful with light clolour nipple
Frenching:yes
BJ: 2/10
FJ: 2/10

*PS* the BJ n Fj rating is solely on my point of view ... because i feel nothing loh also dunno if isit because of my condom .. and also my dick curve DOWN instead of up if u know what i mean

RTF : Yes (will try her again)

i have two small doubts.. what is the house beside the hotel at the end of LOR 18?(NOT the Geylang rd End)

also WH8 is what type of house? saw a really chio ger inside...

pls dun flame me... haha

fatD
21-06-2003, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by WHboy
.. and also my dick curve DOWN instead of up if u know what i mean

UP or DOWN or SIDE doesnt matter, as long as it is working.... :D

suckerll
21-06-2003, 12:19 PM

WH10G10
Look: 8/10 (my type, look a little like melody to me)

i have two small doubts.. what is the house beside the hotel at the end of LOR 18?(NOT the Geylang rd End)

also WH8 is what type of house? saw a really chio ger inside...

who's melody?

WH H8 is a GL150/80 cat house

Shounan
21-06-2003, 05:29 PM
[The FJ n BJ is weird because i do not feel anything at all... izzet becuase of the condom she use?

Hope some old birds can clarify my doubts... nonetheless her treatment was very GF.... she even tried to HJ me till i cum but to no avail... have u all guys experience such things?
[/B]

Maybe her BJ is unskillful, I tried her BJ once and I had a hard time cumming :D

Shounan
21-06-2003, 05:32 PM
who's melody?

WH H8 is a GL150/80 cat house

I tink he is referring to Melody Chen, a singaporean actress in Ch 5 last time...

suckerll
21-06-2003, 07:32 PM
I tink he is referring to Melody Chen, a singaporean actress in Ch 5 last time... o i c...she so chio meh? most singaporean actresses can't make it one la

bogyman
22-06-2003, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by fatD
UP or DOWN or SIDE doesnt matter, as long as it is working.... :D

Actually, it makes a difference, if it is curved up, it is easier to reach the G spot, (unconfirmed, please check facts)

If you need to know more about the G Spot click here (http://www.sexuality.org/l/sex/gspotfaq.html)

fatD
22-06-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by bogyman
Actually, it makes a difference, if it is curved up, it is easier to reach the G spot, (unconfirmed, please check facts)

If you need to know more about the G Spot click here (http://www.sexuality.org/l/sex/gspotfaq.html)

Heard of that b4.... Maybe tat explains y the ladies go bonkers when in doggie style... hehe :D

suckerll
22-06-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by fatD
Heard of that b4.... Maybe tat explains y the ladies go bonkers when in doggie style... hehe :D if this is the case shouldn't they go bonkers when the dick is pointing downwards?:confused:

Shounan
23-06-2003, 12:06 AM
o i c...she so chio meh? most singaporean actresses can't make it one la

Hav to cnfirm whether wat tat bro mean is it melody chen he meant or not... i m juz making a guess... :confused:

WHboy
23-06-2003, 01:02 AM
ya the melody i mention is MElody Chen frm Channel 5
to me she looks like her lah... i mean frm far......

If u find her does not look like her...
dun flame me....
each to his own.....
=)

Shounan
23-06-2003, 01:16 AM
ya the melody i mention is MElody Chen frm Channel 5
to me she looks like her lah... i mean frm far......

If u find her does not look like her...
dun flame me....
each to his own.....
=)

Aiya...it's normal lah, where got really look like e same, if GL gals look exactly like artistes, we all go seow leow... imagine bonking a jolin lookalike... cant resist...

suckerll
23-06-2003, 06:18 AM
Hav to cnfirm whether wat tat bro mean is it melody chen he meant or not... i m juz making a guess... :confused: so u going down to take a look?

lance909
23-06-2003, 09:47 AM
anyone of u all got go wh12...? cos i visited there 2 time n i find i am stick to wh12 liao... so any gd or bad comment on there n comment n the gals there oso... i tried b4 g88 n g66 there only... find that ok lah... both almost same same... newbie here... need to learn more frm lau jao here

Shounan
23-06-2003, 11:09 AM
so u going down to take a look?

Haha.... me tried H10G10 before leow lah... Didnt try her FJ coz tat time no urge to bonk, only want a fierce BJ to make me cum... but this G10 nearly failed... he BJ very poor as i had mentioned in my prev post...

I only went Lor 6 Hse 52 last week to see tat jolin chai or Guess x 3 female host look alike... saw her face but noticed in tat hse 52, got 1 gal G5 look very lian chio...

LustyMole
29-06-2003, 08:22 PM
Hi all Brudders.....
Did not know there is a FR on WH10, I gave mine in SiamCutey Thread.But since we are all WH10 supporters,will gave a FR on G6(2nd time) as I tried her last Friday again.As me and my frends quite late on friday after we went pubbing, I am her last customer and as usual the bath is SOP, she is very tired as i am her 29th customer for the day.(5 gals went down at this house)So she got to serve extra men....heheheheh....anyway tot it will be a quick fire job but to my surprise she was still professional enough to give me a nice workout, we even went to 69 and the whole session lasted about 50mins....no pressure from OKT as me the last one...heheheheheh

other gals tired:

G1 (too sweet for my liking.)1 time only.Will not try again
G3(good service and jovial but allowed frenching leh....look not so good.)Will not try again.
G12(ya speak mandrain but ang pai there.tried once but my buddy like her more.I will not try again not my type
G10(went back) not the current one
G13(went back)Want to try second time but ORD liao
G8(went back)Want to try second time but ORD liao.
G6. Try 2 time getting tired mus see new stocks hehehehehe but overall she is good.Tot she very dao when i first started out at WH10.

Enjoy brudders.....

Shounan
29-06-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by LustyMole
Hi all Brudders.....

other gals tired:

G1 (too sweet for my liking.)1 time only.Will not try again
G3(good service and jovial but allowed frenching leh....look not so good.)Will not try again.
G12(ya speak mandrain but ang pai there.tried once but my buddy like her more.I will not try again not my type
G10(went back) not the current one
G13(went back)Want to try second time but ORD liao
G8(went back)Want to try second time but ORD liao.
G6. Try 2 time getting tired mus see new stocks hehehehehe but overall she is good.Tot she very dao when i first started out at WH10.

Enjoy brudders.....

G15 the previous one also good...i like her very much...but she worked for less than 1 yr go back leow... :(

_jaDeD_
29-06-2003, 11:52 PM
G15 the previous one also good...i like her very much...but she worked for less than 1 yr go back leow... :(
like till the extent of paying her a visit every week, right?

Shounan
29-06-2003, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
like till the extent of paying her a visit every week, right?

Wah... this forum really no secrets.. this one u also knw.... :p

_jaDeD_
30-06-2003, 12:02 AM
Wah... this forum really no secrets.. this one u also knw.... :p
Of cos lah...You told me this YOURSELF during one of our jalan-jalan there...

Shounan
30-06-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
Of cos lah...You told me this YOURSELF during one of our jalan-jalan there...

Me telll too many tings abt myself to too many bros leow... till i dont knw who i tell my story to... :confused:

bradpitt968
30-06-2003, 06:48 PM
Haha.... me tried H10G10 before leow lah... Didnt try her FJ coz tat time no urge to bonk, only want a fierce BJ to make me cum... but this G10 nearly failed... he BJ very poor as i had mentioned in my prev post...

I only went Lor 6 Hse 52 last week to see tat jolin chai or Guess x 3 female host look alike... saw her face but noticed in tat hse 52, got 1 gal G5 look very lian chio...

I've tried WHH10G10 as well... think she's hard working... and FJ alot of pattern.... BJ is ok... but dunno why... maybe bec. of the cap... so can't feel much...

Jailbyrd
09-07-2003, 07:41 PM
i don't know about you guys but what happened today is a first for me. i went to WH10 today, picked G10 cos she seemed quite friendly from behind the glass. before we went in, G11 actually came from the room diagonally opposite and gave me a kiss then said to G10 "eh.. so lucky.. i wan) in a whiny way while tugging at my right arm. what's up with that? (G3, G6, G9 and G11 not working, all red water) i'll skip the rest cos detailed FR will come later, kinda lazy right now, nap first (eh, you guys should know, sex takes a toll on ya.. haha) anyway, she actually asked me to fuck her raw. i was like "huh?" i thought i heard wrongly but she asked me again to fuck her "don't put condom". like any normal guy, i definitely thought about it. but then, i've never did anyone raw before, not my GFs or WLs, why stop now. not really worth it lah, i'd rather save it for my marriage. kinda corny, but i believe giving someone ur first raw poke is the next best thing to ur viriginity.. haha. so it took like abt 5 seconds lah, then i tell her cannot. so same old same old, then she gave me her pic and hp number after the session. asked for mine, give lor. i thought that was it but when we came out, i had another surprise in store. G3, G6, G9 and G11 were all outside her room. and they all actually crowded around me and gave me kisses. haha.. i dunno man, but it seemed like a mini sixsome of sorts.. haha, how cool would that be? ok.. off to bed, FR will come later or tomorrow. ciao

Mecadon2
09-07-2003, 09:00 PM
Hi jallybird. The way you say bye at the end i believe that me and u are from the same country... pls message me se vuoi. Ciao

katana88
15-07-2003, 10:08 AM
Very long never post already, here goes...

Looks: 8/10 Pretty face, Ahlian-next-door. Has nice pictures of herself in her room.
BJ: 6.5/10 Gets straight to the point, not much tongueing but good suction.
FJ: 6.5/10 Good stereo, but in a hurry.
Breasts: B-C, firm and REAL!
Figure: Petite, generally good but cellulite starting to show around butt

Session was quite SOP, seems like she just wanted to chop-chop finish the job. I guess Angpais are like that one...

RTF: No, cos too SOP and hurried for my liking.

I would recommend for bros who like a pretty face, and bros who like to chit-chat cos she speaks reasonable Mandarin...

XiaoHoUzi83
15-07-2003, 11:01 AM
Very long never post already, here goes...

Looks: 8/10 Pretty face, Ahlian-next-door. Has nice pictures of herself in her room.
BJ: 6.5/10 Gets straight to the point, not much tongueing but good suction.
FJ: 6.5/10 Good stereo, but in a hurry.
Breasts: B-C, firm and REAL!
Figure: Petite, generally good but cellulite starting to show around butt

Session was quite SOP, seems like she just wanted to chop-chop finish the job. I guess Angpais are like that one...

RTF: No, cos too SOP and hurried for my liking.

I would recommend for bros who like a pretty face, and bros who like to chit-chat cos she speaks reasonable Mandarin...

hmmm so your are the young Chap that comes at arond 8 ask for G12 then go away then come back at 8 again that guy ahz?

XiaoHoUzi83
15-07-2003, 11:07 AM
I have just change nick in this forum...
Have previously posted some FRs...
But kinda dun like that nick so change to This haha

WH10G10

Not my first time with her.

Her service is so-so but quite service oriented...

The bath Quite SOP
a good point abt her is She LOVES Frenching
haha

Lets make the FR short and come straight to the point

Looks: 7/10 (look a little like melody)
Boobs: 7/10 (a handful)
Frenching: Yes
Fingering : Yes
BJ: 2/10 (no feeling at all) weak
FJ :4/10 (for me loh)

RTF : Everytime go into the house dun wanna call her but still end up calling her... i ganna Kongtao or what???

Saw G1
Super Chio

XiaoHoUzi83
15-07-2003, 11:12 AM
WH10G6

step into H10 last week...
Saw G10 in the Tank and she was Smiling at me...
Determined to escape the kongtao... i just immediately call G6
she looks Dao in the tank loh
but when she comes out she was smiling all the way....
Held my hand and proceed to the room...
oh my her room is much bigger than G10's
dunno why

Lets make the FR short n Sweet

Look : 7/10 (elegant look)
Boobs: 7/10 (a handful) I DUNNO HOW to MEasure... as i not a Boob person so i dun care... hahaha
Bath : SOP
BJ :6/10 (good but to little time)
FJ : 7/10 quite tight... can feel her muscle working on you...

RTF: YEs (but wanna try G1 first) haha

XiaoHoUzi83
15-07-2003, 11:13 AM
saw G14 in the tank... LOOKs OLd to me then got the SUper fierce LOOK... anyone try her b4??? the OKT say she VERy power one...
haha
dun wanna try cos i quite into looks lohx....
but just curious abt her service... see the OKT got con me a not

scooby
15-07-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by XiaoHoUzi83
saw G14 in the tank... LOOKs OLd to me then got the SUper fierce LOOK... anyone try her b4??? the OKT say she VERy power one...
haha
dun wanna try cos i quite into looks lohx....
but just curious abt her service... see the OKT got con me a not

Never trust the okt recommendations... I would rather spend $40 bucks and tikam.. if bad service at least its my choice... Kam Wan... Kanna by many okts before already... always terok even when i am a reg at that house... seems they are pushing those not so popular ones or whoever is in the tank... If u really want to know the truth... sit down for a while and observe what they say to others then u will know...

WoffWoff

Scooby

Jailbyrd
15-07-2003, 04:51 PM
bro xiaohouzi83, i cannot give u an FR on G14 as i have never tried her before, but what i can tell u is that the OKT promotes her a lot. she doesn't seem to get much action, more often than not, ends up alone in the tank even during peak hours. kinda pity her sometimes, haha..

anyway, you sound like me in the sense that you enjoy frenching. in that case, just let you know first that G1 doesn't allow it. pretty much anything goes (at least in my case), but frenching is kinda out. maybe you can try to become regular with her first lor, cos to my surprise, on my third (and last) time with her, she initiated the frenching.. hehe.. but she does have a great body though, really nice boobs and nipples, neat pussy (naturally sparse) and hasn't really seen the effects of cellulite yet (she's only 17-18 even though she says tells most of her customers that she's 22, what do you expect? haha..)

XiaoHoUzi83
16-07-2003, 12:10 AM
is alright i just visited her today lolx

Was There super Early....
Play Mahjong at Bugis Always Shoot Gun dulan so go GL walk walk

Walk into W10 and Call G1.

My she was Super Chio
haha
The type i like lohx...
by the way she speaks Good English

Her name Was Aom .. dun need to ask also know in her room got her pic n name below...

Looks : 9.5/10 (i REALLY like her looks aLOT)
Boobs : 7/10 (pretty the same as G10 n G6)
HJ : 7/10 (best so far)
BJ : 7/10 (not bad lah)
FJ : 7/10
Frenching : Kinda... (Keep Smiling at me lolx... Boy she Really look SWEET... keep saying i cute... initially dun let me French one but after sometime allows me to peck her lips...
but not for long la....

I book her for 2 session i STILL cannot Cum after bonking her for like 20 mins NON stop Fk was like almost 35 mins... Can feel the tension building up but CANNOT shoot lehx.... somemore i never Tahan... How come like that ahx?

Jailbyrd
16-07-2003, 12:32 AM
haha bro xiaohouzi83, you same problem as me with her, cannot cum. i always book her 3 sessions, and cumming normally occurs near the end of the third, dunno why also. haha.. her boobs i don't think are like G10 (Gan) and G6 (Lee) lah, smaller and perkier, but they're really nice right? hehe.. anyway, hope you went down on her or did 69, cos it just blows her mind.. normally after she and i finish 69, she just completely takes over and starts to ride me like a maniac, her mind is completely focused on reaching orgasm liao.. haha.. though it's on my time and my cash, it's kinda nice to see that they're enjoying themselves too..

anyway, what time did you go? i just got back from WH10, did G10 today. she asked me again if i wanted to do her raw, but after much contemplation, still decided to keep the cap on.. haha.. aiyah, must be strong, i'll only do my first raw after marriage.. but i got a real pleasant surprise today, besides the BBBJ and AR.. she was riding me and i was already on the verge of cumming.. when she saw it, she immediately got off, removed the cap and started sucking like a nut.. i was a bit shocked, but needless to say, it was so enjoyable that i cummed about 5 seconds later.. i was kinda pondering what would happen next and she actually opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue to show me my cum on it, and proceeded to swallow it.. damn, massive turn on! well, another $120 (i rarely go under 3 sessions) well spent!

evangelist
16-07-2003, 05:14 AM
G12

This is not the first time I have tried her, but first time I am putting across an FR on her. Went down GL Lor 8 with my buddy and became "gian" after seeing so many eye candy around. Heard many stories about PRCs being good to look, not really good in service, and so decided not to patronise them. Ended up at WH 10 at about 3am. Last call, so after my buddy called for G1, I decided to call for G12 Ah Fong, not feeling adventurous tonight. Walking up the flight of stairs to the 3rd level where she is currently located (its been a while), not much talking. Then in the room, started the usual SOP bathing, drying up, cat bath, and soon after started with the action. Won't elaborate on this much as it has been touched upon many times in the forum.

Ratings :

Face : 9/10 (still find her very cute)
Body : 6/10 (not the best)
Breasts : 7/10 (just nice for me, like the nipples - pointy)
BJ : 5/10
THX Effect : 7/10
Mandarin Proficiency : 8/10 (for a thai in 1 year)

Surprisingly, she remembered the number of times i have called for her services and which other gals I have bonked in the house. Amazing memory considering the last time I had patronised her was sometime last year in Oct.... Too bad she's leaving next month :(

G1

On behalf of my buddy, here are the ratings for G1

Face : 8/10
Body : 8/10 (for her small frame)
Cuteness : 10/10
Breasts : 8/10 (light brown, small and pointy)
BJ : 7/10

Overall, very good and rtf factor is definite. Enjoy bros...

Jailbyrd
16-07-2003, 07:05 AM
hey bro, appreciate the FRs on both G12 (Fong) and G1 (Aom) but that part about the G1 having pink nipples is untrue. they're light brown, your buddy probably made a mistake. Just didn't wanna mislead any bros here knowing how big a turn on pink nipples can be. wait end up all go there line up then one by one getting disappointed. nonetheless, her boobs are really nice though.. not even near being the biggest, but definitely one of the best looking.. thanx for the FRs!

factor-x
16-07-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Jailbyrd

anyway, what time did you go? i just got back from WH10, did G10 today. she asked me again if i wanted to do her raw, but after much contemplation, still decided to keep the cap on..

big bro's watching.

pls practice discretion.

doh...

XiaoHoUzi83
16-07-2003, 01:35 PM
haha bro Jailbyrd... G1 really cute ehx.... haha keep Smiling at me when i fucking her.. major turn on haha G10 always molest me on the way up one lehx... dat time my fren call G11 n when he was taking temp both Gers molested me...
haiz

but then 3 sessions a lil too much ehx...
$120
haha

i usually goes in the afternoon lohx ard 2 - 3
less ppl lahx..
but H10 always looks empty
i go at night also the tank quite full

Yesterday go at night...
to H12
my fren busy bonking G28 me outside waiting.. haha
Saw quite a chio ger.. with a Tiger Tattoo on her arm...
Steam man... too bad she ganna book....
i think is G88
correct me if i am wrong

evangelist
16-07-2003, 01:39 PM
dat time my fren call G11 n when he was taking temp both Gers molested me...

Yesterday no need to take right? Cos I din...

evangelist
16-07-2003, 01:40 PM
hey bro, appreciate the FRs on both G12 (Fong) and G1 (Aom) but that part about the G1 having pink nipples is untrue. they're light brown, your buddy probably made a mistake. Just didn't wanna mislead any bros here knowing how big a turn on pink nipples can be. wait end up all go there line up then one by one getting disappointed. nonetheless, her boobs are really nice though.. not even near being the biggest, but definitely one of the best looking.. thanx for the FRs!

Thanks for pointing out..... correction made to post. Maybe it was too dark in the room... :)

Cool_Dick
16-07-2003, 02:15 PM
Nobody mentioned about G9? Is she still around? Thinking of her really makes me horny.....have to visit this house soon.

XiaoHoUzi83
16-07-2003, 02:29 PM
yesterday din take lahx... monday got i think depends on the OKT... the fatter old man at H10 will ask me to take lor... the older one and the younger one just say "Bu yong guang ta"

XiaoHoUzi83
16-07-2003, 02:35 PM
Nobody mentioned about G9? Is she still around? Thinking of her really makes me horny.....have to visit this house soon.

WH10G9 or H12G9?

if is H12 then she is still Ard... quite chio lahx...
see G28 frm H12 quite chio lehx... but cannot KISS anywhere above neck (heard frm fren) haha

Cool_Dick
16-07-2003, 02:49 PM
WH10G9 or H12G9?

if is H12 then she is still Ard... quite chio lahx...
see G28 frm H12 quite chio lehx... but cannot KISS anywhere above neck (heard frm fren) haha

I,m referring to WH10G9. This girl must try bro..!!! No regrets!

Jailbyrd
16-07-2003, 06:05 PM
bro cool_dick, WH10G9 still around.. just finished her 4 day leave, red water.. hehe..

anyway, bro xiaohouzi, i used to always go in the afternoon too.. but then, now suddenly overload of projects, can only go in the night or evenings.. quite funny that you say WH10's tank always seems full cos they normally clear it to maximum 3 girls at a time during the evenings.. they have a total of 12 girls.. but afternoons quite full, as are most houses, cos non-peak period what.. haha.. as for the molesting part, i can understand man cos i kana the same thing (read previous posting of mine in this thread).. dunno why also, but she's quite the nymphomaniac.. haha.. never tried her though, not my type.. hehe..

Cool_Dick
16-07-2003, 06:15 PM
bro cool_dick, WH10G9 still around.. just finished her 4 day leave, red water.. hehe..

anyway, bro xiaohouzi, i used to always go in the afternoon too.. but then, now suddenly overload of projects, can only go in the night or evenings.. quite funny that you say WH10's tank always seems full cos they normally clear it to maximum 3 girls at a time during the evenings.. they have a total of 12 girls.. but afternoons quite full, as are most houses, cos non-peak period what.. haha.. as for the molesting part, i can understand man cos i kana the same thing (read previous posting of mine in this thread).. dunno why also, but she's quite the nymphomaniac.. haha.. never tried her though, not my type.. hehe..

THANKS Bro! Can't wait to bonk her man....

suckerll
16-07-2003, 09:32 PM

Looks: 7/10 (look a little like melody)
Boobs: 7/10 (a handful)
Frenching: Yes
Fingering : Yes
BJ: 2/10 (no feeling at all) weak
FJ :4/10 (for me loh)

RTF : Everytime go into the house dun wanna call her but still end up calling her... i ganna Kongtao or what???

Saw G1
Super Chio with such low ratings for bj n fj n u still patronise her means most probably u r under her gong tao liao

XcN5410
16-07-2003, 11:45 PM
Have been going after service oriented gals and now i end with this ...... sigh!
She is pretty, good height, nice firm boobs and nice tatoos, but come to service, nothing to shout about. If rate the famous G23 as 10, this gal i would probably give her 4 the most. No frenching, fingering or even offering me her juices. BUT yet I like her.
Like the way she touch, like the way she suck and like the way she go slow on me. Just feel so comfortable with her.
Am i falling for her?? Nope, when her times is up here, we will just say sayonara and I will move on to the other, but till the time come, i will just enjoy her comfort as much as i can.

Look: 8/10
Boobs: shld be a B, but nice and firm
Body: 8/10
BJ: 7/10 ( compare with others, but i like it)
FJ: 7/10 ( same as above )
service: ehh, rather not rate as the score will be biased

RTF: again and again and again and again and again ..........

sigh!!!!!

XiaoHoUzi83
16-07-2003, 11:52 PM
hmm just visited WH12 today
OKT nice guy.. not pushy... Recommend G9 cos only ger in tank
i told him i wait a while... then saw G28 come out then G88
finally settle for G9...

Luckily the OKT never bluff me, Service Tok gong... but i was in for quite a shock.. read on

Enter the Room with her Find out that She is quite short... the bath room also not that nice compare to H10

once in the Bath as if i wanna Xiao Bian.. btw she speak good mandrian, lol ask me wanna Xiao bian then point at the hole on the ground.. so Brothers beware SOme ah pek b4 u could have urniated there... WASH UR feeT!

ONce she strip i actually got a shock...
I ask her age she told me 23..
hmmm... i look at her looks ok lahx.. looks convincing but ONce she strip she looks MUCH younger...
lol EVEN I GOT a BIGGER BREAST than her OMG... so in the bath SHE play with my "Breast" and i like got nothing to play

Lets make things fast

Looks : 7/10 (pleasant looking)
Boobs : 2/10 (MINE are DEFinATELY BIGGER)
CATBATH : 8/10 (hard worker)
BBBJ : 7/10 *she only lick ur head and the shaft a bit after that USe mouth to put on condom for u
BJ : 8/10 GOOD TONGue motions
FJ : 9/10 (so far the only CAT 40 Ger that can make me cum in ONe session)
RTF : of cos..

Pls note BOOB lovers PLease PLease PLease PLease PLease PLease PLease PLease PLease Avoid okie.... the Breats almost like CHest.. in the bath keep saying that mine bigger than her and she wanna Exchange... WTF
haha

b4 going into her Room Saw G88

Super hot sia.. got tattoo on Arm summore... lol Maybe tomolo Try

Also for Newbies or other Bros Wanna have a get together... u all Can PM me loh... cos i Really quite young
20+ onli...
hehe

Jailbyrd
17-07-2003, 06:46 AM
wah bro xiaohouzi83, not bad sia, go everyday.. haha.. i so sad, wanna go but projects piling up, go also cannot enjoy properly.. damn.. anyway, you tried WH10G5 before or anybody has any FR on her? could only manage to find bro bradpitt968's FR on her, just wanted to see got anymore other reviews or not.. looks quite good leh, one of the better lookers in this house, seems under-reviewed though.. kinda paiseh, always smile to me whenever i go even though she knows i won't pick her (hehe)..

katana88
17-07-2003, 04:14 PM
Wah XiaoHouZi83, you were there?

Yah, I think that was me you saw... Hahaha... Eh, bro u nothing to do hang around there or you happen to be doing business *wink* down there also...?

Wah anyway you all like go damn often huh! Steady lah, but I got no money so like about once every month only... Then if suay kena one like shit one then can go and bang balls liao man!

Anyway that night I went in G10 like remember me like that, but I call G12 she like very disappointed... Hahaha, I guess all this part of their business strategy lah...:p

Shounan
18-07-2003, 04:42 PM
Yday went down WHH10, nw changed a lot... the OKTs all damn bloody friendly... the old OKT who wear specs and the younger OKt all suddenly become expert salesman, talk very well n very friendly... i tink it's our recommendation and FRs brings them a lot of sales...

Cool_Dick
18-07-2003, 06:03 PM
Went down on 16/7/03 and bonked G9. As usual tok-kong service!! Wonder if she's the Goddess of Lust? Never seemed to get tired!

Jailbyrd
18-07-2003, 09:25 PM
haha, bro cool_dick, glad you had a great time.. i personally never tried her before though, her looks completely not my type.. but she must be something real great, considering all the rave reviews she always gets from the bros in this forum.. well, i'll never know.. haha..

XiaoHoUzi83
18-07-2003, 11:37 PM
wah today i spent almost 150 IN one Shot sia.. now week end no cash to bonk liaoz... haha

Went to MY at 12 ... Shall not talk abt in this section of forum

Visited WH12

Saw G22

damn f***ing Chio sia so decided to take her
OKT say just Arrive... lol the other Gers the OKT say all go study...
in Hospital
haha
Machiam.... Health check izzet?

Anyway here is the FR
WH12G22
looks:8/10 (sweet)
Boobs : 7/10 (pointed light brown nipple)
BJ : 5.5/10 (soso)
FJ :0/10
Frenching:NO
RTF : NO UNless i tio 4D

Maybe she is new here n need some polishing... look wise Really super chio
lolx.. when she Comes out Actually 3 Bros waiting outside wanna take her...
haha
one took her 1st then me
Guess i am the 2nd unlucky one
Haiz....

Let me say something on this...
Unless u wanna go in n LOOK at her.. forget abt it okie?
we Tried 4 pos... still cannot quide my dick into her Pussy sia...
complete Waste of money
so went out immediately to H10
wanna Get G10 one.. not in tank Then G1 also...
lol so settle for G12
Wow
The 2nd GEr in cat 40 who can make me Cum is ONE session...
Service much better than WH12G9
but too bad cannot french

WH10G12
Look : 6/10 (not my type)
Boobs:6/10 (small)
Frenching : No
BJ : 8/10 (nice)
FJ : 8.5/10 (commando)

Sumore after Fuck gimme a Massage
lolx
also can speak chinese
RTF: of cos... if G10 n G1 not in the tank lahx...

bro katana... maybe one day can go together... lolx... u really look VERY young lehx... 18? 17?

XiaoHoUzi83
18-07-2003, 11:40 PM

Then if suay kena one like shit one then can go and bang balls liao man!

NEver mind u got shitty bonk u warn the bro here lahx...
then we will warn u also mahx! haha
got nice bonk will tell u one
G12 really power.... ya that day i sitting at the back waiting for my fren lahx! haha just finish with G10
lolx....
then u come in get G12
lala

Jailbyrd
19-07-2003, 12:08 AM
haha..bro xiaohouzi83, why never wait for G10.. people birthday leh, maybe super good mood give u extra power service? haha.. anyway, G12 gonna ORD soon right? if not wrong, G5 is this month, if i remember correctly from a posting by bro bradpitt968..

jonlester
19-07-2003, 09:52 PM
today i went to WH12... saw her coming out after being bonked... really damn chio... just like my dream girl... haha... :D coincidently, if i'm not wrong... she now using the room of the previous G5... wonder if that room is for chio ones only... haha...

katana88
19-07-2003, 09:59 PM
Yo Man, so you were hovering in the corner lah sneaky bastard... Hahaha...

Anyway that day I came earlier and G12 and G10 were both taken, so I accompanied my friend to L18H18, to see his regular G9, then came back then viola, G10 n G12 both done...

Paiseh u know, cos G10 recognise me and waving frantically (haha) and I took G12... Feeling quite guilty about it later (after I came lah)... Maybe that's why u keep ending up with G10 hahaha... But she's ok lah, GF treatment to the MAX!

Anyway was feeling quite guilty lah, but slept it off... Hee...

Oh, I'm over 20 lah, I got the forever young look so pple always think I younger... but not like 17 right..., bro u must be joking!:confused:

bradpitt968
19-07-2003, 11:23 PM
Wah WH10G1 really so chio and handful boobs... i must go check her out liao....

The reason that u can't come eventho when the pressure is building up liao.... is due to, if i'm not wrong, u PCC too much liao. So u'll need to recharge your "yang" essence. Suggest u PCC lesser.... another thing u can do is exercise and relax more..... maybe can go foot reflexology... tell them your problem... see they can "help" u out or not.

If u didn't PCC much..... then forget about what i've said... = )

XiaoHoUzi83
19-07-2003, 11:31 PM
no offense but u really look freaking young to me...
haha
i only 20 ehx...
haha
but u really look like some young Guys lohx
haha

i think with ur look u can geh geh u 16 also got ppl believe
haha

XiaoHoUzi83
19-07-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by bradpitt968
Wah WH10G1 really so chio and handful boobs... i must go check her out liao....

The reason that u can't come eventho when the pressure is building up liao.... is due to, if i'm not wrong, u PCC too much liao. So u'll need to recharge your "yang" essence. Suggest u PCC lesser.... another thing u can do is exercise and relax more..... maybe can go foot reflexology... tell them your problem... see they can "help" u out or not.

If u didn't PCC much..... then forget about what i've said... = )

bro i not boob lover so i rate her boobs quite high...
not really big but okkie to me.. not like WH12G9
mine bigger than hers... but what the heck service good can liaoz to me
and look also lahx

Jailbyrd
19-07-2003, 11:37 PM
bro bradpitt968 is right, PCCing too much or too hard can desensitize the penis, therefore reducing the sensations felt during sex.. this may be a reason why you cannot cum when with her.. i used to have this problem too, but staving off PCCing for 3 weeks set things back on track.. haha..

as for G1, must admit she's really quite a looker.. but i've stopped calling her liao.. can't help feeling a bit guilty everytime i visit the house and she smiles at me even though i never pick her..

Jailbyrd
19-07-2003, 11:44 PM
haha.. bro xiaohouzi83, talking about boobs, kinda got me thinking about WH10G5.. today i went, then decided to take note of her boobs after reading bro bradpitt968's FR on her.. damn they looked fine.. real keen to try her.. plus i like the way she always smiles and winks at me everytime she walks past me to her room (i always sit at the sofa-bench beside the fishtank and diagonally opposite the counter).. ended calling G3 though, nice session.. boob lovers should definitely stay away from her, haha.. definitely an A cup..

Pongo
20-07-2003, 05:14 AM
hmmm ... i had started a thread for wh12 but its seems not very welcome but nevermind lor ... since moz bros post their threads here i shall not spoil market ...

anyway today went to my fave. wh12 , same friendly greetings by the fat okt den ask for my fave girl g66 but as usual had to wait lor ... it seems like common now a days tat wh12 tank is always empty ....

xiaohouzi mention abt the new girl g22 yup indeed she is chio however i never tried her but maybe wat bro xiaohouzi say might be quite true coz she pullin a long black face while guiding a custom to her room .....

anyway FR for g66 is abt the same as last time i posted btw this is the third time i RTF her ... hope i not gettin hook to her ... think had to pull myself out anytime soon

oh yah ... while waitin for g66 i manage to saw g28 in shorts n t-shirts walkin out to get a drink (she not working today) she look at me n smile probably she is thinkin " U again ah" ...hehe ...but g28 is my nex target...haha

KID278
20-07-2003, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Pongo
hmmm ... i had started a thread for wh12 but its seems not very welcome but nevermind lor ... since moz bros post their threads here i shall not spoil market ...

anyway today went to my fave. wh12 , same friendly greetings by the fat okt den ask for my fave girl g66 but as usual had to wait lor ... it seems like common now a days tat wh12 tank is always empty ....

xiaohouzi mention abt the new girl g22 yup indeed she is chio however i never tried her but maybe wat bro xiaohouzi say might be quite true coz she pullin a long black face while guiding a custom to her room .....

anyway FR for g66 is abt the same as last time i posted btw this is the third time i RTF her ... hope i not gettin hook to her ... think had to pull myself out anytime soon

oh yah ... while waitin for g66 i manage to saw g28 in shorts n t-shirts walkin out to get a drink (she not working today) she look at me n smile probably she is thinkin " U again ah" ...hehe ...but g28 is my nex target...haha

Told you already, going by individual thread can hardly work....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

bradpitt968
20-07-2003, 09:56 AM

Yah man... the last i tried G66... is heng heng..... walk in awjhile ... she just came down... really like her BJ.... tried FJ... but still like her BJ... but i don't like girls to rub their boobs on my dick leh... like no feeling like that.... prefer them to work on it with their mouth... more shiok....

Pongo
20-07-2003, 01:00 PM
bro bradpitt968 you r true indeed .... her tongue is the most power weapon ... u can opt for no tit rubbing mah ... den can save more time ... i think the tit rubbing also made her more exhusted .... like me i always tell her dun work on tat ...

XiaoHoUzi83
20-07-2003, 01:41 PM
G28 doesn't allow frenching...
so-so service

Jailbyrd
20-07-2003, 05:49 PM
WH10G5 FR

tried WH10G5 today, quite a good session.. i was pleasantly surprised when i discovered that she's a very good speaker.. able to communicate in simple chinese (the thing was the accent, pitch perfect) and good english.. great for those who likes to chat, she's a wonderful person to talk to, genuinely friendly, at least in my case.. anyway, bath was SOP (i'm more of a talker anyway, i don't really like to get all worked up in the bath).. then after that on the bed hugged, frenched and chatted a while before starting.. then catbath, quite good.. oh yeah, like bro bradpitt968 said, her boobs were nice.. quite a handful with nice nipples.. then blowjob, okay only.. not feeling much.. while blowing me, she positioned herself for a 69 (nice).. she sooned climbed on top of me and positioned herself in a way for me to suck on her titties.. she's quite adventurous though.. just as i though she was gonna ride me, she asked me to get up.. then she went over to her wardrobe, placed her hands on top for support and asked me to penetrate from behind (that's a new one for me).. she likes to switch positions.. we moved back to the bed and it was woman-on-top, then doggy, then spoon, then sitting, then i pumped her in a standing missionary position (the one where the woman hangs onto you by hooking her legs behind your back, dunno the name.. haha..), then back to woman-on-top then finally missionary.. here's where i got another pleasant surprise.. she told me that when i was about to cum, remove the condom and cum onto her stomach and boobies.. pretty much a dream-come-true considering her ample bosom.. after about 3 minutes of pumping in missionary, did exactly as mentioned.. except that when i ejaculated the first shot overshot and went straight into her mouth.. quite comical considering the way she yelped a little and then pursed her lips and feigned crying.. haha.. i took a few pieces of tissue to help her wipe some off her chin and the rest off her chest and stomach before laying down to rest beside her.. chatted a while more then back to showers and i was on my way.. below are the ratings..

Name: Pim
Boobs: recommended for boob lovers.. probably a C cup..
Catbath: quite good actually
BJ: 5/10
FJ: 9/10 (very adventurous and quite tight, wonderful fuck)
Attitude: 9/10 (i'd give 10, but will probably get annoying remarks for that.. she's genuinely friendly though)
GF Feeling: more of a friend rather than a GF, found it quite nice though considering how the GF feeling is normally faked
69: yes, no guarantees
Frenching: yes, but i make not guarantees
RTF: would like to but cannot.. going back to the states for 3 weeks, during which she'll probably be going back.. all bros who wanna try her bear in mind she may be leaving early next month.. she's still thinking whether to stay on..

that's about it, happy bonking!

XiaoHoUzi83
20-07-2003, 10:25 PM
Nice FR there bro... Wondering why we ALWAYS log on at the same time.. whahaha

Jailbyrd
20-07-2003, 10:28 PM
haha.. coincidence i guess.. gotta try to come back before G5 leaves.. one last time.. haha.. probably more of a chat lah, kinda enjoyed talking to her..

bradpitt968
20-07-2003, 11:11 PM
bro bradpitt968 you r true indeed .... her tongue is the most power weapon ... u can opt for no tit rubbing mah ... den can save more time ... i think the tit rubbing also made her more exhusted .... like me i always tell her dun work on tat ...

Yah lor.... 1st time there ... dunno mah.... if i were to go for her again.... sure ask her don't tit rub me.. but "blow" me till i cum man!!... too bad... cannot CIM... if not.... wah!! heavenly man!!

Jailbyrd
20-07-2003, 11:19 PM
maybe.. just maybe.. with a little gentle persuasion.. haha..

wayne]
20-07-2003, 11:21 PM
Hi all..
Finally found my way to house 10.. always lost there.. my friend drove me there.. as usual do the normal quality check.. went to house 10 first, wow wow wow all the girls seem so beautiful.. no horse run.. can see smilies from alll the girls.. seem like all of them are present but there is one smile that smile from the rest that is girl no 8.. i am attracted by it.. must hold on, so told okt that go out for a while, house 12 also got lots of babes.. shit man, if only i can afford more.. and so on.. make my way back to house 10 and the young okt said haha, i sure u will make your way back here.. took girl 8.. made our way to her room.. haha, said i very handsome.. as if, marketing tatics.. haha.. took off my clothes and hang them, not bad.. procceded to the bath room.. start with french kiss, hehe then move to blow job with cap then meanwhile start to finger her.. wow she wet easily.. anyway her moans loud like siren.. haha right from the start.. then procceded to she on top and missionary then doggy then back to she on top then to missionary.. full fucking for abt 20 mins.. thinking why no intercom as yet.. who cares anyway back to missionary and finally the pressure is there and i load my stuffs on her breast.. small small breast.. and then bath and talk to me.. keep saying i am cute, handsome.. gave me a kiss or more than 1 at the stairs and bye i go..

rating as below
name : ah ling ( i think so)
Boobs: small ( really small)
Bj: 5.5 ( can improve)
Fj: 8 ( for the huge effort)
siren:6.5 (for the long running siren right from the start)
rtf: ? want to try the rest also especially girl 10, girl 12 and so more so more..

P.s hope to join some of the bros together and venture at house 10 and 12.. how u all normally go? drive? i am a poor chap that can depend on public transport and rather spend the rest on girls!!

Jailbyrd
20-07-2003, 11:36 PM
haha.. looks like we got another WH cheonger liao..

bro wayne, nice FR on G8.. she just arrived in this house not too long ago along with G13, maybe 3 weeks tops? not sure if she went on any tour of duty before that though.. looks very chinese right? haha.. personally never tried her before.. hope to see more of your FRs from your future sexcapades.. hehe..

wayne]
21-07-2003, 12:07 AM
Yup, she told me she is new here.. look very chinese, look very young.. overall quite a nice fuck there.. very good for my maiden visit..

how old r u?

young 20 here.. maybe we can venture there together?

bradpitt968
21-07-2003, 12:18 AM
haha.. coincidence i guess.. gotta try to come back before G5 leaves.. one last time.. haha.. probably more of a chat lah, kinda enjoyed talking to her..

Glad that u like G5... think when i go for her that day... she got ulcer in her mouth!! so naturally wouldn't be top form i guess.... but considering that there's so many gals out there... think i'll venture out .... like what gov't say... must go global.... \

As for chit chat.. think i'll rather do that at Far East.... free and younger somemore!! LOL!!

thaihunter
21-07-2003, 12:47 AM
definitely KC trap!!! she wants to hook u as u r a nice customer n times are bad so why not build up a reserve of repeats who are decent looking?

better beware of her n siam far far away before u fall into the KC trap n end up in Tirak thread. moreover since she can speak hokkien quite well after being here for only one month means that most probably she's in this line for a while liao so u better be 1000% aware of the trap she's laying for u...Good Luck!!! ;)

Hey bro, got new and good lobang for you leh. tried to Pm you but your mail box always full

Jailbyrd
21-07-2003, 07:44 AM
bro wayne, we'll see how when i get back lor.. going back to the states for 3 weeks.. gonna try to push to come back earlier so that can have one last bonk with G5.. haha.. plus my geylang romps very irregular due to my projects.. sometimes afternoons, sometimes late at night.. haha..

bradpitt968
21-07-2003, 11:22 AM
Better go try her out again before u go... if not regret... u don't want to regret over it man.... = )

XiaoHoUzi83
21-07-2003, 11:50 AM
Bro Wayne! me 20 also...
haha
if u wanna chiong then PM me ur contact lahx.... and ur name also...
then if i wanna go then i contact u loh....
but i usually goes at week days... dun wanna bumped into my frens in ARMy...
haha

XiaoHoUzi83
21-07-2003, 11:51 AM
bro jailbyrd... i believe is fate that brought us together!
haha

bradpitt968
21-07-2003, 04:37 PM
Bro Wayne! me 20 also...
haha
if u wanna chiong then PM me ur contact lahx.... and ur name also...
then if i wanna go then i contact u loh....
but i usually goes at week days... dun wanna bumped into my frens in ARMy...
haha

Wah lau!! i was still a virgin when i'm 20 yrs old man... :)

Shounan
21-07-2003, 07:20 PM

A bit late in posting this...But can tell u tat this WH10G12 has her charms, u see her so lian looking in e 1st place, u feel like fucking e hell out of her, but when she shows u a friendly face plus her soft voice saying out mandarin out, i softened (not my cock, i mean), i m so attracted by her soft voice and her way of speaking chinese, damn horny... the 1st time i tried her, cant forget her voice n also feels tat she quite poor thing loh, in e end, cant take it go and bonk her 2nd time e next day.... :cool:

Jailbyrd
21-07-2003, 07:38 PM
this doesn't really have a place in this thread, but whatever lah.. leaving for the airport now, time to go back to LA.. it's sad, 3 weeks out of action.. haha.. on the bright side, it also means i'm going back to white pussy.. haha.. happy bonking bros! will post an FR once i return to GL! haha..

XiaoHoUzi83
21-07-2003, 11:49 PM
bro jailbyrd happy bonking in LA haha

bradpitt968
22-07-2003, 07:37 AM
A bit late in posting this...But can tell u tat this WH10G12 has her charms, u see her so lian looking in e 1st place, u feel like fucking e hell out of her, but when she shows u a friendly face plus her soft voice saying out mandarin out, i softened (not my cock, i mean), i m so attracted by her soft voice and her way of speaking chinese, damn horny... the 1st time i tried her, cant forget her voice n also feels tat she quite poor thing loh, in e end, cant take it go and bonk her 2nd time e next day.... :cool:

Wah!! then u could get a recorder to record her voice up... and then convert it to mp3... and email to us???

bradpitt968
22-07-2003, 07:39 AM
this doesn't really have a place in this thread, but whatever lah.. leaving for the airport now, time to go back to LA.. it's sad, 3 weeks out of action.. haha.. on the bright side, it also means i'm going back to white pussy.. haha.. happy bonking bros! will post an FR once i return to GL! haha..

Wah lau!! i would really love to try out some hot chio busty blondes man!! wish i could be in LA as well..... *sigh*...

Shounan
22-07-2003, 12:06 PM
Wah!! then u could get a recorder to record her voice up... and then convert it to mp3... and email to us???

talking abt tis, me last time bonked Wh14 G8 hear her moanings damn stimulating....damn horny moans...actually want to record down wif a tape recorder...but even since i move away frm GL scene, i didnt have a chance to record her moans...

haiz... me even last wk went down GL H10 to accompany my friend bonk also makes me a newbie...tat old specky OKT tell me not to be scared when i cross my arms and shake head replying him tat i dnt want to bonk... haha :o

ENTS
22-07-2003, 03:43 PM
talking abt tis, me last time bonked Wh14 G8 hear her moanings damn stimulating....damn horny moans...actually want to record down wif a tape recorder...but even since i move away frm GL scene, i didnt have a chance to record her moans...

haiz... me even last wk went down GL H10 to accompany my friend bonk also makes me a newbie...tat old specky OKT tell me not to be scared when i cross my arms and shake head replying him tat i dnt want to bonk... haha :o
I think that specky old man must change his spec liao lah.
You super regular of H10 also cannot recognize, how to do business like that?

Shounan
22-07-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by ENTS
I think that specky old man must change his spec liao lah.
You super regular of H10 also cannot recognize, how to do business like that?

Coz me nowadays seldom bring in sales for him tat why he dont remember me... last time he very guai lan wan, now he damn bloody friendly n outspoken... u dont call his gals he also chio hai hai (smiley face)...

XiaoHoUzi83
23-07-2003, 12:27 AM
do they provide overnight? the last time i go G10 ask me if i wanna "sleep here"
the only 2 words i can make out

factor-x
23-07-2003, 12:38 AM
do they provide overnight? the last time i go G10 ask me if i wanna "sleep here"
the only 2 words i can make out

Nope, no overnights.

Did you hear "slippers" ?

You can have an afternoon nap there, $40/25 mins of nap.

wayne]
23-07-2003, 01:50 AM
Hi all,
Lost the fight within myself, made my way down to house 10.. Tried girl 8 last time and i telling myself that hope i dun see her when i get there.. Thanks God man, she is at work.. Saw girl 6 and lots of others in the tank, including girl 10, 12 and many more.. couldn't make up my mind but girl 6 keep making funny faces at me.. Trying to be funny huh? i think haha.. set my mind on her but a brother took it before i could said anything.. anyway while she moving up to her room with the guy, she turn back and make a cute face at me and stick her tongue out..
Ok, told okt that i want girl 6.. meanwhile my brother whom with me took girl 10,which i reccomond him.. solid take man!
Finally she came down and still make funny face upon seeing me.. ok, signed and took temperature and then i told the okt that how come girl 6 keep making funnny fface at me.. i hurried up the stair as i dun see her beside me (time is money), suddenly she grab my hand and said u so cute.. haha, how come everyone said that..
Back in the room, took off clothes and procceded to bath, start to kiss me in the bathroom and said all those sweet stuffs and also commented my hair.. procceded to bed, crazy french all the way.... wow couldn't take it, fuck for a long time.. abt 15+mins.. somthing wrong somewhere, how come haven't cum yet// then she said u dun love me? haha.. gave me love bits all over me, crazy man.. i gave her few too.. then she handjob and cum on her breast.. overall she is my dream girl..anyway i think i took more than 25mins.. hard effort from her.. Thanks!!

Name: lee?
Girl6
Breast:8+ (very good, i love it)
Bj: 7+ (good suction)
Face:8+(my type of girl)
Siren:8+(wonderful)
rtf:100% (She is the best fuck man)

bradpitt968
23-07-2003, 08:15 AM
Wah bro wayne....

Really good for you lah.... but can u elaborate your FR? also good for u lah... handsome guy.... so many girl like u... wish i really look like brad pitt... then... sure good service everytime man!!

bradpitt968
23-07-2003, 08:16 AM
Bro wayne...

Can pls describe her boobs size... firm or what.... flat abs or got little tummy..... got firm & full butt or flat butt.... look like girl next door or whatever?

Thanks!

wayne]
23-07-2003, 03:51 PM
No problem Bradpitt.. anyway i am not that good looking.. just that i happened to be lucky..
WOw, she is my dreamgirl..
should have a little tummy
boob size should be c cup..slightly more than my a handful
FULL BUTT..nice butt she have..
anyway she is 24..
look a bit like girl next door and with a face to please..
nice looking girl!!

After i finished, lots of brothers waiting to take her.. all waiting for me.. haha.. i took more than 20 mins.. ooppss.. hard time cuming..
hope to see their forums here..

Anyway those brothers there at House10 should be able to see me, cos i waitied quite long for her..
I am the guy with botak.. only one there..

XiaoHoUzi83
23-07-2003, 05:34 PM
G10 n G6 good frens i think.. saw G6's photo in G10's Room... also that time when i took G6 instead of G10 .. when i leave G10 just gimme the >,< look...
when when i took G1.... the nxt time i took G10 she keep asking me abt G1.. ask if i like her...

thaihunter
23-07-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by wayne]
No problem Bradpitt.. anyway i am not that good looking.. just that i happened to be lucky..
anyway she is 24..
nice looking girl!!

After i finished, lots of brothers waiting to take her.. all waiting for me.. haha.. i took more than 20 mins.. ooppss.. hard time cuming..

Anyway those brothers there at House10 should be able to see me, cos i waitied quite long for her..

Juz a gentle reminder.......no doubt that WH10 gals provide excellent service but seems like all the ang pai at WH10 allows most brothers here for frenching, fingering, 69, BBBJ or even did raw wif some. If something goes wrong one day..........all brothers here sure kana poison together.............AGREE???

Jailbyrd
24-07-2003, 12:10 AM
well bro thaihunter, you have a point there.. and the truth is, everything comes at a price.. it's up to us to use our heads lor.. basically, we do have a choice.. should we make the decision to go ahead with it, then we're willingly playing with fire.. if you're afraid of the possible consequences which may result, you have every right and ability to not do it.. like me, though offered raw quite a few times, have always refused it.. essentially, we make our decisions and pray for the best.. but what i'd like to know is where were you headed with your post or your intentions for posting it..

wayne]
24-07-2003, 12:32 AM
Both thailhunter and Bradpitt are right..
Kind of taken back, time to reflect my own doings..
Life is like that, u have the ablilty to choose what you want to do and since u have decided to do what you want then i think it is too late to regret. might as well enjoy doing it the way u want it to be..
Currently i based myself to house 10 cos i like their services and i feel so wanted there.. Yes, there is danger there, but dun u know that there are "dangers" everywhere (not in geylang alone)

Hey bradpitt.. u said u not handsome as bradpitt but u still get such good services from girl 6, so u r kind of handsome too.. anyway i tried her again today.. I am deeply attracted to her.. U saw the love bites on her neck? It is done by me, haha..

factor-x
24-07-2003, 09:35 AM
Hey bradpitt.. u said u not handsome as bradpitt but u still get such good services from girl 6, so u r kind of handsome too.. anyway i tried her again today.. I am deeply attracted to her.. U saw the love bites on her neck? It is done by me, haha..

haha, having self-confidence is a good thing, but no one likes a big-headed guy.

and seems like recent posts here has a few bro(s) lamenting bout who's got better service, marked their "territories" with bites, who's managed to secure "raw" services etc.

haha, i suppose you guys are working adults?

take it from a 20 year-old kid, keep the raw and other similar likes under wraps, bragging bout it on the Net, what ppl will think of you is definitely what you think it is.

if it makes you happy, ok, "Wow, you're handsome!!"

"You got this service from her?!?! Why didn't I???? "

bradpitt968
24-07-2003, 10:48 AM
Both thailhunter and Bradpitt are right..
Kind of taken back, time to reflect my own doings..
Life is like that, u have the ablilty to choose what you want to do and since u have decided to do what you want then i think it is too late to regret. might as well enjoy doing it the way u want it to be..
Currently i based myself to house 10 cos i like their services and i feel so wanted there.. Yes, there is danger there, but dun u know that there are "dangers" everywhere (not in geylang alone)

Oic... tried her yesterday... really not bad..... pls don't give me love bite... if not meet gf ... die man.... as for BBBJ... it'll depends on who liao.... but i hate the feeling of worrying after having sex w/o protection with GL Thai pros ..... reckon that the few secs or mins of shiok-ness doesn't justify the days, weeks or even months of worrying....

So for me.... "safely can sail ship long long"... LOL!!

Cool_Dick
24-07-2003, 03:44 PM
anyway she is 24..
nice looking girl!!

This G6 is my favourite for this house. Earlier already posted a FR in this thread sometime in June. Went to H10 at 2pm and had a wonderful time with G6. I'm her first customer for today! Her sevice really superb...slow and horny! Spent about 35mins with her and immediately saw another bro. waiting for her as I came down the stairs. Was that any bro. in this forum??:p

Anyway she sure has a exortic looks, 24 yrs of age with a pair of firm and nice 34B boobs. After her service she sure to take about 5 mins slowly putting makeup, followed by a cheek and forehead peck before leaving.(she requested) This is my 6th time with her...

Shounan
24-07-2003, 03:55 PM
This G6 is my favourite for this house. Earlier already posted a FR in this thread sometime in June. Went to H10 at 2pm and had a wonderful time with G6. I'm her first customer for today! Her sevice really superb...slow and horny! Spent about 35mins with her and immediately saw another bro. waiting for her as I came down the stairs. Was that any bro. in this forum??:p

Anyway she sure has a exortic looks, 24 yrs of age with a pair of firm and nice 34B boobs. After her service she sure to take about 5 mins slowly putting makeup, followed by a cheek and forehead peck before leaving.(she requested) This is my 6th time with her...

Not to say bad or wat... this is also another case of 1 man's meat, another man's poison, I tried G6 b4 and dont knw why, mayb it's her looks, a bit too mature for me thru i m older than her by a slight margin, it turned out to be 1 of the turning off fuck for me in my GL Cat 40 'career', but good to see tat so many bros enjoy her...

Now this H10, under so many recommendation by forum bros, seems to be the most popular house in WH...

wayne]
24-07-2003, 04:11 PM
Girl 6 is my favourite too.. i had 2 times with her.. simply just love her.. yes, she have the exrotic looks.. simply just so amazing..
yup, always received those pecks on the forehead and cheeks..

And yes House10 is the best house along there.. to me!!

No attitude and easy going and of cos Beautiful girls there..
Tried girl 8, girl 6.. friend tried girl 12, girl 10.. together my friend and i conqured 6.8.10.12.. wonder where is 4 and 14.. haha

Shounan
24-07-2003, 04:13 PM
Girl 6 is my favourite too.. i had 2 times with her.. simply just love her.. yes, she have the exrotic looks.. simply just so amazing..

Tried girl 8, girl 6.. friend tried girl 12, girl 10.. together my friend and i conqured 6.8.10.12.. wonder where is 4 and 14.. haha

H10 got 1 gal 14 mah... but her hair machiam 911 hairstyle...:p

wayne]
24-07-2003, 04:17 PM
Haha.. girl 3 or 13 look nice too.. but i think i have to stick to girl 6.. i hope i am not falling over heels for her.. have to wake up my dreams..
Any good girls to intro? girl 12 from house Wh14.. looks good too..

Shounan
24-07-2003, 04:27 PM
Haha.. girl 3 or 13 look nice too.. but i think i have to stick to girl 6.. i hope i am not falling over heels for her.. have to wake up my dreams..
Any good girls to intro? girl 12 from house Wh14.. looks good too..

my opinions of the good gals in H10 is
G1 - cute, but look too young n sweet smtimes althru i loves SYT G12 - her chinese can kill + BJ quite shiok
G5 - very pretty when see her in tank, but quite accomdating
G8 - seems good, but me never tried her b4, coz she new gal
G10 - Stupid looking, but quite horny as a pro, seems to enjoy sex mre than work

wayne]
24-07-2003, 04:34 PM
G1 - didn't get to see her
G12 - nice looking girl, very experience, give massage if cum fast(my friend)
G5 - really very pretty i can say.. heard she red horse in this house
G8 - Yes, she is a new girl. come together with girl 13.. she is not bad but boobs too small.. my bigger than her anyway.. haha
Girl 13- she is new too.. playful girl.. worth the fuck..
G10 - haha, she does enjoy sex man, anyway she have a stack of a same photo to give to customer if u ask for it.. haha. she look alright la.. not that bad..
Girl 6- Wayne all times favourite.. nice looking girl with nice boobs with nice attitude with nice kissing and painful love bites

Shounan
24-07-2003, 04:45 PM
G8 - Yes, she is a new girl. come together with girl 13.. she is not bad but boobs too small.. my bigger than her anyway.. haha
G10 - haha, she does enjoy sex man, anyway she have a stack of a same photo to give to customer if u ask for it.. haha. she look alright la.. not that bad..
Girl 6- Wayne all times favourite.. nice looking girl with nice boobs with nice attitude with nice kissing and painful love bites

if u r into sweet young things, G1 is jst the rite ting for u...

G12 althru look lian, but very gentle in nature... *slurp!*

G10 got tat kind of blur blur look, i didnt say she dont look good... but she look gong gong loh... kekeke...

Shounan last time favourite: Ex-G15, worked there during last yr jan till sep... but ORD leow... I still miss her fucks... :D

Cool_Dick
24-07-2003, 05:25 PM
if u r into sweet young things, G1 is jst the rite ting for u...

G12 althru look lian, but very gentle in nature... *slurp!*

G10 got tat kind of blur blur look, i didnt say she dont look good... but she look gong gong loh... kekeke...

Shounan last time favourite: Ex-G15, worked there during last yr jan till sep... but ORD leow... I still miss her fucks... :D

Agree G1 very school girl look, petite in size. Ang-pai in this house.
I like G12 & G5 looks. This G6 told me G8 & G13 are new, I say can try them or not and she replied no.....and gave me a tight hug. G9 is the other one I tried in this house, she is very horny & enjoys her job! G10 kinda looks like a so call 'Mongolian' defect...

MitMit
24-07-2003, 08:00 PM
H10 got 1 gal 14 mah... but her hair machiam 911 hairstyle...:p

Wah so many regulars at this house...
Gal 14 hair funny lah...but provide very good service too. Seems that she is the least know gal here.So let me provide some info for H10 regulars here huh.
She is a cheerful gal and quite playful. She rubbed my dick even before removing pants. And i took the opportunity to grab her boobs...hmmm quite big.Her BBBJ is excellent and guys who love deep throat, u will love it. A good rider with surround sound effects too. One thing i found about her is she is rather tight down there as commpare to others.Frenching is ok if you see her more and 69 is no problem cos did it on the first time.Overall, have no problems for any of my requests.THe only thing negative is probably she speaks very limited english or chinese. Hve tried her 5 times liao.GUys support her lah...hehe

XiaoHoUzi83
24-07-2003, 10:57 PM

G1 really very cute...
haha
G13 i dun think is new... that time try her... Quite skillful lehx... lol....
now i no time to write FR... just lost phone... haiz... bro wayne PM me ur Contact again

thaihunter
24-07-2003, 11:54 PM
well bro thaihunter, you have a point there.. and the truth is, everything comes at a price.. it's up to us to use our heads lor.. basically, we do have a choice.. should we make the decision to go ahead with it, then we're willingly playing with fire.. if you're afraid of the possible consequences which may result, you have every right and ability to not do it.. like me, though offered raw quite a few times, have always refused it.. essentially, we make our decisions and pray for the best.. but what i'd like to know is where were you headed with your post or your intentions for posting it..

Well....my intention is too remind brothers here that there is a certain price to pay. It's best to pratice safe sex, I myself is a samster but would not like to see history repeat which happens in one of the house in L8 last year. Those old birds should know what I talking about and what had happen, one of the ang pais kana Aids because of all those excellent service provided. If you feel that my posting is useless to you then I suggest that you simply ignore it and it may be just nice for you & me.

Jailbyrd
25-07-2003, 12:13 AM
hey bro thaihunter, don't get this the wrong way man.. i never meant it that way.. the reason i asked was cos i was interested and wanted to know what you meant exactly.. i completely agree with you and appreciate the fact that you're willing to provide this voice of sanity amidst all the happy FRs here to keep us grounded..

bradpitt968
25-07-2003, 09:48 AM

Think bro cook_dick, yourself and myself have receive similar treatment from WH10G6... so i guess she's quite professional... meaning that irregardless of the customer... her performance QC is there..... good!

XiaoHoUzi83
25-07-2003, 02:18 PM
here comes the long Waited FR

WH10G13
After the Wed TCSS session at GL with the brothers in the forum
all of em When him... Dicky feel itchy so tell them wanna go walk walk...
come the H10 (Again)
haha
Step in n OKT recongnize me... tell me G13 new... so i take lohx....
Wanna ask him question also cannot....
Ah pui more frenly surely
haha
So when up to her room (3rd floor)
open door
WAh ROOM so big... bigger then mine at home... sure NEW??
then think wah lan ehx... OKT bluff me T.T
so when into her shower .. WTF got Bathtub summore...
Wah lan... actually wanna request "Yan Yang xi Shui..."
haha
but then think think dun wan lahx.. also dunnno can a not...
haha
Proceed with the bath....
Pretty SOP lohx.. no action in the bath....
then come out dry ourself....
proceed to bed...
Catbath Not bad... and Blowjob quite okie... can feel a thing or 2
then she proceed Riding me....
Damn she was good... followed my missionary...
but too bad cannot cum lahx.. i too hungry liaoz
but her moaning 100% fake lahx... she Even fake it out when she is HJing me...
haha

Ratings
Look : 6/10 (7/10) close up
boobs : Quite small lahx....
Frenching : NO
HJ :6/10
bj: 6/10

RTF: ok lahx... try too many gers in this particular house liaoz...
until dunno why quite a lot of them knows me...
haha

XiaoHoUzi83
25-07-2003, 02:21 PM
when down to GL again on THur...
this time went to WH12

Tank EMpty (AGAIN)
waited a while comes G66
finally see who she is
so take her lohx....
Bath SOP no action

make this one Short... me no Story Teller.... btw she spks good mandrian

FR
WH12G66
Look : 6.5/10 (ok lahx..)
Frenching : No
BJ : 9/10 Boy her BJ IS GOOD... almost make me cum... but in the end i din...
haha
Claimed that me the ONly person she "Shang" that cannot cum
haha
FJ : 7/10 nice moans
RTF : maybe

XiaoHoUzi83
25-07-2003, 02:33 PM
After try WH12G66 for 2 wonderful session cb still never come so went to L8H66E
settle for g79... or 97? haha forget

the service she provide is a little better than thos WH houses.. although the Gers not really good looking...

L8H66EG79 or 97
name : Jan but she pronounce it as jane??
look : 5.5/10 a little lianish lohx..
Boobs : 5/10 (Small)
catbath : nice....
BJ : 6/10 notbad la but cann fight with WH12G66
FJ : 7.5/10 nice... actually can make me cum in one session (this one not really count cos abt 1 hr ago just had a session with G66 at WH12

RTF : maybe... on the way out really saw quite a young gers... look freaking young to me lohx... maybe nxt time can try
hahaha

BTW: bros take notice.. this house opens only at 4pm....
so dun go too early

Cool_Dick
26-07-2003, 11:08 AM
Think bro cook_dick, yourself and myself have receive similar treatment from WH10G6... so i guess she's quite professional... meaning that irregardless of the customer... her performance QC is there..... good!

Ya man...thinking of her beautiful boobs makes me drool.....she gives very GF treatment comparable to the former WH12G5 Ah Hoon...;)

wayne]
26-07-2003, 12:09 PM
Oh yes, cooldick and braddpitt.. HEr boobs is simply amazing.. so nice so smooth so fair..

Her qc is there man, always been receiving good gf treatment from her.. but i am keen to try girl 1.. only possible if girl 6 is serving a customer then she won't get to see..
HEehHEe

TheUnforgiven
26-07-2003, 10:07 PM

Step in n OKT recongnize me... tell me G13 new... so i take lohx....
So when up to her room (3rd floor)
open door
WAh ROOM so big... bigger then mine at home...

Must have taken the old g13's room. Wah lan eh, must go back visit. Lots of memories in that room. hahaha

Shuang_Jie_Gun
27-07-2003, 02:35 AM
yo bro Cool_Dick,took ur recommendation and try G6 and u r so right abt the gd service & friendlineess she show me although its my 1st visit to her.Recommended to all.

P.S: pls be nice & gentle to her.
Cheers

Ya man...thinking of her beautiful boobs makes me drool.....she gives very GF treatment comparable to the former WH12G5 Ah Hoon...;)

sinjiao
27-07-2003, 10:18 PM
today finally cannot tahan... went wh10g10
but then dunno why she cannot do anything with her mouth today! keep pointing say pain...
but overall good service...
any bro experience same thing today...?

on a side note... her photo poster near her bath room quite nice... her name is aon?

sinjiao
27-07-2003, 10:39 PM
btw was about to ask for g1 but realise she kinda fleshy...

XcN5410
28-07-2003, 02:15 AM
H10G9

Look: 6/10
Boobs: 6/10 B-cup
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
Service: Can finger, can lick, can french
Audio: quite professional :))
RTF: No ..... don't feel connected

H12G38
(Ah Pui recommended, should not have listen)
Boobs: 8/10
Fj: 6/10
Service: SOP, no for everything
After FJ, massage me but without any feelings, more concern about the songs that was played on the radio, overtime also not aware, have to ask her to stop and go bath.
Too new, too blur.
RTF: No

H10G5
Heard so much about her, went to try
Look: 7/10 ( best in the glass window at that moment)
Boobs: 7/10 (enhanced)
FJ: ehh..... Pattern many many ..... but too wild for me, so after pattern i shoot my load ...... btw, she did the hand on cupboard i entern from the back style, and standing fuck style. kill me flat. sigh!
Service: so-so, felt that she is too commercial for me.
RTF: No, same as above
But can understand why she is the red-card there. For those can take her style, she is definitely the gem in that house

H12G66
Name: Michele
Height: 168cm
She does have some similarity to Coco Lee
BJ: 9/10 ..... first time ever where I almost felt the urge to shoot, she is really, really good. Guess if she do BBBJ, confirm CIM for me.
FJ: 8/10 .... not as good as BJ, but still a nice feeling. Hmm ...... notice a growth at her left thigh ..... that may be her only flaw.
Audio: nice and sexy ....
Language: she speak good mandrin
Service: No french, no finger, no lick but she is very service oriented ..... know how to treat a customer well
RTF: maybe ...... cos my favourite choice is still G88

While leaving saw my G88 at the back (her big auntie is here, sigh!) she smile so, so sweetly at me ...... sigh!

Cool_Dick
28-07-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun
yo bro Cool_Dick,took ur recommendation and try G6 and u r so right abt the gd service & friendlineess she show me although its my 1st visit to her.Recommended to all.

P.S: pls be nice & gentle to her.
Cheers

Hmmm...good things must share. Recommend to bros here if u come across good ones 'cause we got only one dick can't possibly recce all houses...quite 'siong' also!

Cool_Dick
28-07-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by XcN5410
H10G9

Look: 6/10
Boobs: 6/10 B-cup
FJ: 7/10
Service: Can finger, can lick, can french
Audio: quite professional :))
RTF: No ..... don't feel connected

H12G38
(Ah Pui recommended, should not have listen)
Fj: 6/10
Service: SOP, no for everything
After FJ, massage me but without any feelings, more concern about the songs that was played on the radio, overtime also not aware, have to ask her to stop and go bath.
Too new, too blur.
RTF: No

H10G5
Heard so much about her, went to try
Look: 7/10 ( best in the glass window at that moment)
Boobs: 7/10 (enhanced)
FJ: ehh..... Pattern many many ..... but too wild for me, so after pattern i shoot my load ...... btw, she did the hand on cupboard i entern from the back style, and standing fuck style. kill me flat. sigh!
Service: so-so, felt that she is too commercial for me.
RTF: No, same as above
But can understand why she is the red-card there. For those can take her style, she is definitely the gem in that house

H12G66
Name: Michele
She does have some similarity to Coco Lee
BJ: 9/10 ..... first time ever where I almost felt the urge to shoot, she is really, really good. Guess if she do BBBJ, confirm CIM for me.
FJ: 8/10 .... not as good as BJ, but still a nice feeling. Hmm ...... notice a growth at her left thigh ..... that may be her only flaw.
Audio: nice and sexy ....
Language: she speak good mandrin
Service: No french, no finger, no lick but she is very service oriented ..... know how to treat a customer well
RTF: maybe ...... cos my favourite choice is still G88

While leaving saw my G88 at the back (her big auntie is here, sigh!) she smile so, so sweetly at me ...... sigh!

Bro u mean u tried all 4 gals in one day?? Power sial....

Shounan
28-07-2003, 07:03 PM

I salute him if he tried 4 gals within 1 day ah... :D

sacsdf
28-07-2003, 08:16 PM
notice that hse10 and 12 alot of review. how come hse 14 not much review??? i have a regular there but she is going back soon. and i have yet to try any of the gals in the hse. is the gals there not good compare to hse10 and 12? or is it cos of the boss? i myself dun like the young boss, knn got problem one, too bad my regular is in the hse.

have tried g10 and 12 in hse10 and i got to say .... well not as good as u guys made it out to be??? i find g12 (she looks pretty too) very fake...her behavior( though can speak chinese and communicate)... foreplay not good (for me), . g10 was even worse.
like only want me to service her (u can kiss, lick and finger her) and her foreplay was like nil.... blowjob no feeling at all. and keep saying mouth pain knn.

hse12 g88 was better...minus the funny tattoos she got on her body. quite pretty too. quite comfortable with her. her foreplay could be better though.

maybe after my regular left g88 will be my next regular.

sinjiao
28-07-2003, 11:51 PM
yah lor dunno what happen to her... maybe ulcer open wound?
:(
bro sacsdf when did u go?
she also complain mouth pain..:o
sigh...

XcN5410
29-07-2003, 12:54 AM

hahahaha ...... me not ready to die cock standing, then again, maybe if after doing 4 WL in a day and still can die cock standing i might get a 21 guns salute from all the bros here. :D
Nope, that was a compiled list, action carried over 3 weeks. I am only a commoner, hehehehe

sacsdf
29-07-2003, 09:04 PM
visit hse10 g10 2 times only, and that was about 2 mths ago... afterthat no more liao, not my type. the 2 visits i go to i cant even cum... and both are 2 sessions.

bradpitt968
31-07-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by sacsdf
visit hse10 g10 2 times only, and that was about 2 mths ago... afterthat no more liao, not my type. the 2 visits i go to i cant even cum... and both are 2 sessions.

Go try WH54 lah....

XiaoHoUzi83
31-07-2003, 02:21 PM
G10 hurt her tongue lahx... haha but that was last week lohx... she bit her Tongue when i was in her room... lolx... then show me the blood somemore...

G88 Got Tattoo on her Arm .. see liao steam... lol btw her service good???

sacsdf.. why not u go n try out H14 then give us some review lohx.. then maybe we help u to try out the rest too lohx... haha

lol the most num of times i go is 3 shots a day.. wohoo but then cannot lahx.. now still young so many times liaoz.. later old liaoz cannot stand die... so now stick to one week at most 3 times lohx

poolhot.
31-07-2003, 03:48 PM
G9
Was down at WH hse 10 at around 4pm. Ask for G9 and told to wait. Book her for 2 sessions. Later go up to her room.
Short FR
Looks-6/10
Boobs-6/10 [A cups]
French-8/10 [Delicious]
Catbathe-8/10 [almost everywhere]
BBBJ-7/10 [Suction is good but no deep throat]
Pussy Licking-8/10 [She really enjoy it as can taste e cum juice]
FJ-7/10 [Fcuk in 3 posns and she a real moaner]

Hope U guys enjoy e FR.
Can someone PM me a REAL short FR on hse 10 G14 as I like to try her. Thanks

k3nz0_69
02-08-2003, 10:11 AM
Went down to GL on thurs afternoon and picked out G8, OKT say she new girl den and can speak chinese, she quite cute lah, only problem is her boobs damn small but i'm not so particular on size, so up we went

Short FR

Looks-8/10
Boobs-6/10 [A cup]
French-9/10 [Damn lot of frenching ]
Catbathe-8/10 [almost everywhere, even in the ear]
BJ-6/10 [Not bad, can deep throat, but no BBBJ]
Pussy Licking-8/10 [Good, can tell she like coz can taste her juice]
FJ-8/10 [Good not rushed, all sorts of positions]
Attitude - 9/10 [Damn good attitude very nice]
Overall
Quite good, prob rtf nxt week, but wld'nt recommend if you want boobs really damn small

Shounan
03-08-2003, 05:21 AM
Wah lau... pass by Hse 10 at ard 3 am jst nw... seow ah, still full of pple waiting for gals (or waiting for friends to finish their business)... dnt knw whether forum bros occupy the main population of the crowd or nt... mayb sm of u all saw me jst nw... :D

ENTS
03-08-2003, 05:51 AM
Wah lau... pass by Hse 10 at ard 3 am jst nw... seow ah, still full of pple waiting for gals (or waiting for friends to finish their business)... dnt knw whether forum bros occupy the main population of the crowd or nt... mayb sm of u all saw me jst nw... :D

Bro Shounan so on too night ahh?
3 am still at GL? You planning to ton there izzit?

factor-x
03-08-2003, 11:28 AM
Forumers only small % of actual cheongsters.

sinjiao
03-08-2003, 08:27 PM
btw how do u ask for doggy? i dunno thai :p and hokkien haha

g10 just look at me blur blur

ENTS
03-08-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by sinjiao
btw how do u ask for doggy? i dunno thai :p and hokkien haha

g10 just look at me blur blur

No need to talk, just use sign language she'll understand.
g10 blur blur? Maybe she act blur lor.

sinjiao
03-08-2003, 10:50 PM
looks like i being taken for a ride :p too newbie liao haha

factor-x
03-08-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by sinjiao
looks like i being taken for a ride :p too newbie liao haha

heehee.

Mai roo poot Thai mai pen rai.

Action speaks louder than words.

A picture paints a thousand words.

Thus, you can demonstrate and/or show her a picture/photo.

loner18
04-08-2003, 06:16 PM
H12G10
Name: Kai
Look: 8/10(Broad,chubby face)
Body: 7/10(The bums not firm)
Boobs: 8/10( Size C, Firm and more importantly, PINK nipples)
BJ: Short, making slurppy sound while BJ
FJ: Try different positions except that she doesn't like to be on top and you had to do all the pumping(Kinda turn me off)
Audio: Soft
Language: Speak Thai and poor english,hard to communicate and quiet
Service: Ok lah, doesn't allow frenching from last few posts I saw in this forum but I got her to french me back ;p after some erotic touch. Allow pussy licking and fingering
RTF: If you want gf feeling, she's the one.

wayne]
05-08-2003, 10:17 PM
Dammmmnmnniiiittt. man..
went down to wh10 today.. whole road blocked by the dinner taking place.. anyone went today? couldn't make my way pass them and also everyone is sitting infront of the house..
sighed.. can't the dinner and stage be located at someother place?
Return without any fucks..
Was hungry for my best fuck (lee).. no such lucks today..

sacsdf
05-08-2003, 11:12 PM
wayne1> haha same here went tonite but i think all the hse close for the occasion. anyone any idea when this occasion will end and the hse reopen? haizzzz my regular dun even bother to inform me, made me go for an empty trip

bongabonga
06-08-2003, 03:42 AM
All houses on the Westerhouts between Lor 16 and Lor 18 are closed, even the cat40 at the corner of Lor 18 also closed eventhough the entrance is at the Lor 18, I think coz of the noise. But seems like the WH54 was open.

By tomorrow (should I say today?), all houses are back to normal, coz I think those bosses cannot stand the losses.....:D

Have fun.

Addicted to "holidays" :eek:

KID278
06-08-2003, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by bongabonga
All houses on the Westerhouts between Lor 16 and Lor 18 are closed, even the cat40 at the corner of Lor 18 also closed eventhough the entrance is at the Lor 18, I think coz of the noise. But seems like the WH54 was open.

By tomorrow (should I say today?), all houses are back to normal, coz I think those bosses cannot stand the losses....

Have fun.

Addicted to "holidays"

Oops!....closed?....must be important occasion....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

vandom66
07-08-2003, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by KID278

Cheers.
Kid278.

Preparation of our "National Day"Parade:D

Shounan
07-08-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by KID278

Cheers.
Kid278.

Must be for the hungry ghost festival dinner, last yr i walked past the place saw the gals from the house also eating in that fastival...

bogyman
08-08-2003, 05:52 PM
The National Day parade has a contingent of foreign workers, so the WLs from GL have to take part.

suckerll
09-08-2003, 12:02 AM
The National Day parade has a contingent of foreign workers, so the WLs from GL have to take part. Foreign Talent u mean? :D

David-Bake-Ham
09-08-2003, 03:02 AM
The National Day parade has a contingent of foreign workers, so the WLs from GL have to take part.

Left...ar...left...ar...left...right...
Skirt up...left...right...
Pants down...left...right...
Bra down...

Cool_Dick
09-08-2003, 06:55 PM
Will be going to pay WH10G6 a 'visit' later at about 9pm. Is this house open today or affected by 7th mth dinner??:rolleyes:

KID278
09-08-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by vandom66
Preparation of our "National Day"Parade:D

Oops!...do what?.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
09-08-2003, 08:09 PM
Must be for the hungry ghost festival dinner, last yr i walked past the place saw the gals from the house also eating in that fastival...

That's a yearly affair but closing down that entire area is a little bit out of the ordinary....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

bogyman
10-08-2003, 12:39 AM
Foreign Talent u mean? :D

Some of them are talented and some are not.

Luna
10-08-2003, 12:52 AM
Does WH10G9 and WH12G9 same gal? Yesterday i was finished by WH12G9 by 6 bonks. :( Her service is very GF type, makes me smiling after leaving the house. :cool:

factor-x
10-08-2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Luna
Does WH10G9 and WH12G9 same gal?

Different houses to begin with, different girls.

Shounan
10-08-2003, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by playboy23
bro luna,

luckily bro factor-x answer yr question if not u wil be flame...nxt time tink carefully b4 u write....coz newbie sld be alert at all times..lol;)

I was abt to ask him whether is Man U No. 7 and Real Madrid No. 7 the same person.... :p

factor-x
10-08-2003, 01:33 PM
I was abt to ask him whether is Man U No. 7 and Real Madrid No. 7 the same person.... :p

LoL.

A line-up full of Raul(s), scary.

XcN5410
13-08-2003, 01:03 AM
Her big auntie come visiting. Not available until thursday.

Just for info.

XcN5410
15-08-2003, 12:45 AM
bro xcn5410,

by the way u try her b4?? me try oni once when she jus came..service so so leh...any improvement to share??thx..

In all honesty, i go for her not because of good service, like you said, her service is so so. But just like the way she treat me, with good look and a lovely boobs (my taste) thrown in. As such, I am hook.
If any bro thought that i am recommending some ang pai WL, i do bag your pardon. Seriously, if you are looking for good service, she is not there. you should go for G66 Michelle, another one i think is G28, never try her tho.
Tonight i was there for G88, got to wait for some 20mins, after my session, there is another one waiting for her. Either they like her for her GFQ (Girl Friend Quotient) or they got rumours that she is Ang Pai.
My session is SOP, as usual just like her treatment, thats all.

XcN5410
15-08-2003, 01:44 PM
She is leaving so sooon!!!??? damn! gonna miss this BJ queen. Trust me, she is the best in BJ. Service also pretty good and she is friendly. Not forgetting her perfect mandrin.
Sure gonna miss her.

bradpitt968
16-08-2003, 02:53 PM
Dammmmnmnniiiittt. man..
went down to wh10 today.. whole road blocked by the dinner taking place.. anyone went today? couldn't make my way pass them and also everyone is sitting infront of the house..
sighed.. can't the dinner and stage be located at someother place?
Return without any fucks..
Was hungry for my best fuck (lee).. no such lucks today..

Wah!! think u are really stucked to lee liao... LOL!!

bradpitt968
16-08-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by XcN5410
She is leaving so sooon!!!??? damn! gonna miss this BJ queen. Trust me, she is the best in BJ. Service also pretty good and she is friendly. Not forgetting her perfect mandrin.
Sure gonna miss her.

Yah man..... i like her BJ so much that i told her to do away with FJ.... as I don't like her rubbing my dick with her breast.... i'll ask her to work on my little bro throughout with BJ.... *thumbs up*!! Too bad... from what i've heard.... it's almost impossible to get her to do BBBJ...

Evanesex
17-08-2003, 03:06 PM
Yah man..... i like her BJ so much that i told her to do away with FJ.... as I don't like her rubbing my dick with her breast.... i'll ask her to work on my little bro throughout with BJ.... *thumbs up*!! Too bad... from what i've heard.... it's almost impossible to get her to do BBBJ...

went to WH10 on aug 15th saw tis G15 look quite cute any brudders out there tried her? tis my 1st post hope bro here dun flame me:) btw i tink her room is on the 1st floor saw her came out from there

Evanesex
17-08-2003, 06:35 PM
well usually yr frist post sld be a fr...not the samsters here answering yr qu...the frist step of the rule here is tat u go n try the g15 n then share yr fr & our bros here wil definely wil exchange their views wif u.....if nt no one here wil spoon feed u....pse take note..happie cheonging to u.....LOL;)

opps sorry didnt knoe the rules here.den i will go n try her 1st and post my 1st FR ,thank bro playboy

factor-x
17-08-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Evanesex
opps sorry didnt knoe the rules here.den i will go n try her 1st and post my 1st FR ,thank bro playboy

No worries.

No rule stating first post or the likes MUST be a FR.

Evanesex
17-08-2003, 07:22 PM
bro evanesex.....we wil be awaiting 4 yr fr.....luckily bro factor-x had put a nice word 4 u......nt everyone like him so gd 1....jus a reminder nvr take thgs 4 granted here at tis forum or u really get into unwanted hassle...thx....

no prob,will try to post the FR as soon as i can.hope it will be a nice FR :)

Evanesex
17-08-2003, 08:02 PM
tang q for 4 co-operation....me oso hope u wil hv a happie time wif her.....cheers!!!

hehe thankiew thankiew,nice meeting u

wayne]
17-08-2003, 09:12 PM
i dunno why and i dunno why am i so attracted to lee..
she is simply wonderful.. if only i can make her mine..
\LoL\

suckerll
17-08-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by factor-x
No worries.

No rule stating first post or the likes MUST be a FR.

:D always here to spill the beans on the contributors here huh? :mad:

factor-x
17-08-2003, 10:30 PM
always here to spill the beans on the contributors here huh? :mad:

Sorry.

Did not head with that intention in mind.

Afraid you might have misunderstood.

suckerll
17-08-2003, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by factor-x
Sorry.

Did not head with that intention in mind.

Afraid you might have misunderstood.

Though there is no rule stating that the first post should be a FR but because more and more lamers are around it's good that we have other bros here to bring them back to the right track.

factor-x
17-08-2003, 11:09 PM
Don't worry ah boy.

Everyone got different views, as long as don't harbour any evil intentions in our views can already.

Got different views then can have discussions mah.

:)

XiaoHoUzi83
18-08-2003, 12:47 AM
bro wayne u better dun get too deep into this....
this is part of their tatic to get u Hooked lohx

Sammylee
18-08-2003, 11:49 PM
Latest Info ,

WH10 --- G5 and G12 are going back to thailand on the 21st. last day of work , 19th of august....

WH10 ---- G6 has tirak liao. *sob*

Shounan
19-08-2003, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Sammylee
Latest Info ,

WH10 --- G5 and G12 are going back to thailand on the 21st. last day of work , 19th of august....

WH10 ---- G6 has tirak liao. *sob*

G12.... Another good fuck gone... She make u feel like u r fucking a local lian in her room... :p

birdie-72
19-08-2003, 11:51 AM

For forums and reviews on the excellent WH lane...

Where is WH lane?

Bonker911
19-08-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by birdie-72
Where is WH lane?
Oh, I hear a loud volley of deadly arrows flying swiftly and furiously without mercy towards you. Escape is too late. Prepare to be `roasted'.

Hmm... I love the smell of grilled `fresh meat'.

XcN5410
19-08-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by birdie-72
Where is WH lane?

the 2nd side road after WHampoa CC, at the right side.

:cool:

XcN5410
19-08-2003, 01:11 PM
Name: Kor ( i think so )
Origin: Bangkok
Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 6/10 a bit too soft
Height: 169cm
Language: English (C6)
BJ: 6/10 (SOP)
BM: 6/10 (nipple sucker)
AR: No
French: No
Finger: No
Lick: No
FJ: 7/10 accomodating , looks good when doing doggie
Audio: 5/10 nice hum and huh, feels good but no major turn on
Ambience of the room: bright and sunny, yellow bedsheet with bright light all around. Was thing of putting on my sunglass. Nice mirror near the top of the bed for those bro who love to see themselves performing. Especially in doggie mode.
After service: a nice, gentle massage
RTF: maybe
Nice lady, no rush job, but doesn't work on the customer, just provide standard service, maybe because this is first time with her.
Oh yes, another thing, her room is just beside the viewing area, maybe that is why she is so muted, slightly louder and you will have ready listeners just outside.

wayne]
19-08-2003, 02:51 PM
wonder who is the lucky guy.. tirak of girl 6..
seriously i envy him.. all the best to them then..
Sighed.. time to find another better fuck.
huozhi83.. hope to see u soon..

Sammylee
19-08-2003, 06:26 PM
WH10 ---- G12 is going back next month . sorry for the wrong info.
G5's date of departure is confirmed.

Well , i do envy that tiruk of G6 also. Its not easy to catch the heart of that girl when she is so popular in that house.