PDA

View Full Version : average size

sun814
26-05-2003, 11:25 AM
A research report in Australia a few years back shows that a australian's average size is 5-5.5", but depending on how they come up with this figure as some guys may like to report a longer length. So I guess most guys would have a 4-5" cock.

My dick is quite long at 7.5" when erect from the different opinions of my gfs and guy friends, i ever encounter pros who want to charge me extra becos of this, and even some of them don't want to provide their service when they see my dick. So long dick certainly has its disadvantages.

demonite84
09-06-2003, 09:48 AM
LAMER~~!!!

KID278
09-06-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by sun814
A research report in Australia a few years back shows that a australian's average size is 5-5.5", but depending on how they come up with this figure as some guys may like to report a longer length. So I guess most guys would have a 4-5" cock.

My dick is quite long at 7.5" when erect from the different opinions of my gfs and guy friends, i ever encounter pros who want to charge me extra becos of this, and even some of them don't want to provide their service when they see my dick. So long dick certainly has its disadvantages.

go and get it cut then...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

OceanEleven
09-06-2003, 10:53 AM

So sorry for you, first thread first post already invited so many flamming but what the F**K is you thread about. Telling the whole world your dick is long or trying to show off???

andyqkw
27-06-2003, 10:07 AM
More like showing off...

chongster
27-06-2003, 12:37 PM
What's there to show off... as a brother once mentioned... Its not the length... Its not the size... Its the duration and no. of times you can rise... Sowhat if you have a eight incher but suffer from erectile dysfunction or maybe premature ejaculation...

Juz my opinion...

KID278
27-06-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by chongster
What's there to show off... as a brother once mentioned... Its not the length... Its not the size... Its the duration and no. of times you can rise... Sowhat if you have a eight incher but suffer from erectile dysfunction or maybe premature ejaculation...

Juz my opinion...

It's about ego....inflated ego.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

rajose
27-06-2003, 06:17 PM
Here are some links on size.

http://www.free-condom-stuff.com/fcs/html/penis-average-size.html

http://www.urbanlegends.com/sex/penis_length.html

Cool_Dick
28-06-2003, 04:23 PM
hey sun, you're a nigger or ang mo?? if not pls dun boast!!:mad:

KID278
01-07-2003, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Cool_Dick
hey sun, you're a nigger or ang mo?? if not pls dun boast!!:mad:

Anyone can claim any size but that'll only be their ego making a fool out of themselve....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

fun4evergood
17-07-2003, 09:46 PM

Did u implant a horse dick on to urself?

dynamics
19-07-2003, 06:08 PM

LOSER!

KID278
20-07-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by dynamics
LOSER!

He's simply very concern about size, most of his post touches on similar subjects...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-07-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by fun4evergood
Did u implant a horse dick on to urself?

Geezz....:D :D

Cheers.
Kid278.

fun4evergood
20-07-2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by KID278
Geezz....:D :D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Do u think its possible? think I saw it some video before.....

lovely
21-07-2003, 05:46 AM
U so long so wat wor..wat so gd to hao lian abt....pls dun tell us u are not hao lian to us cos just by ur thread we already know wat u trying to do lor. Long no use one la..it also depend on thickness n durations ok. If u are long but dun last got wat use? :o

waypastprime
21-07-2003, 09:29 AM
He's an animal.... whereas we are humans.... that's our main difference... :o

KID278
24-07-2003, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by fun4evergood
Do u think its possible? think I saw it some video before.....

Very unlikely, even human to human, I've never heard before...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
24-07-2003, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by lovely
U so long so wat wor..wat so gd to hao lian abt....pls dun tell us u are not hao lian to us cos just by ur thread we already know wat u trying to do lor. Long no use one la..it also depend on thickness n durations ok. If u are long but dun last got wat use? :o

I guess he feels good about it but he never know so many people dont like it....:D

Cheers.
kid278.

OceanEleven
24-07-2003, 09:49 AM
Probably 7.5 inch length and look like tooth pick. Typically what we call a chopstick prick.:D

KID278
24-07-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by OceanEleven
Probably 7.5 inch length and look like tooth pick. Typically what we call a chopstick prick.

Pick or stick, whatever it is, is still a prick.....:D just dont go around bragging about it......:D

Cheers.
kid278.

KCLIM73
24-07-2003, 03:11 PM
It's his inferiority complex. He has a 1.5 inch dick, but on the net, no one knows who he is... so might as well make himself feel good and tell the virtual world about his 7.5 inch dick, out of which 6 inches is made up of the green characters found in matrix (ie, virtual).

KID278
25-07-2003, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by KCLIM73
It's his inferiority complex. He has a 1.5 inch dick, but on the net, no one knows who he is... so might as well make himself feel good and tell the virtual world about his 7.5 inch dick, out of which 6 inches is made up of the green characters found in matrix (ie, virtual).

Anyway with all the flames arrowed at him, he had hunkered down.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

sun814
25-07-2003, 01:30 AM
that's becos i can't be bothered to do that.

KID278
25-07-2003, 01:36 AM

to do what...defend your stand...well, you can always do that....you started this thread after all......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

OceanEleven
25-07-2003, 03:26 PM
So dear thread starter finally show face?? Start a thread telling the whole world you have a long prick. Care to share a pic??:o

OceanEleven
25-07-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by KID278
to do what...defend your stand...well, you can always do that....you started this thread after all......:D
Cheers.
Kid278.
What for?? I dont see a point to defend. He started this thread without anything constructive info. Ok, maybe we buy his story but the content is damn irritating, did he share anything, an experience, a story or what? Basically nothing! Only thing he said was "I have a big Penis". So what's next??:o

fun4evergood
26-07-2003, 01:42 AM

Its that a white flag?

fun4evergood
26-07-2003, 01:43 AM

U should replied in the first place....guess more arrows will be coming at ur face......... :o

KID278
26-07-2003, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by OceanEleven
What for?? I dont see a point to defend. He started this thread without anything constructive info. Ok, maybe we buy his story but the content is damn irritating, did he share anything, an experience, a story or what? Basically nothing! Only thing he said was "I have a big Penis". So what's next??

He can defend, we can comment....it's call freedom of speech....:D he irritate, we flame...simple as that....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.