PDA

View Full Version : Best pair of breast or pussy in pertain

maxbarry
26-05-2003, 11:57 PM
hi to all bros out there

kindly please give comments which u think will be the best pair of melons or the well trimm pussy in the infamous banana leg.

For me, i think Pat have equipped both but the top are rather smaller a bit.

i have notice that for those who posses big melons are normally plump and mature. not sure any1 who give recommendations for big boobs that are rather young....i know quite hard to be seen in pertain. maybe i have miss out somehow when doing the recce over there.

Bro fei fei and Chato, who would you recommend for a good fuck in pertain which are not too mature in looks. Service wise must be good also. hoping i am not asking too much in such a place.:o

fei_fei45
27-05-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by maxbarry
hi to all bros out there

kindly please give comments which u think will be the best pair of melons or the well trimm pussy in the infamous banana leg.

i have notice that for those who posses big melons are normally plump and mature. not sure any1 who give recommendations for big boobs that are rather young....i know quite hard to be seen in pertain. maybe i have miss out somehow when doing the recce over there.

Bro fei fei and Chato, who would you recommend for a good fuck in pertain which are not too mature in looks. Service wise must be good also. hoping i am not asking too much in such a place.:o bro maxbarry.in PT mostly the good service 1 are quite mature in looks but still got the types u looking for..maybe u can try H17R8,H30R16

Idoru
27-05-2003, 06:55 AM
hi to all bros out there

Bro fei fei and Chato, who would you recommend for a good fuck in pertain which are not too mature in looks. Service wise must be good also. hoping i am not asking too much in such a place.:o

IMHO if you want the best melons you can try Helen H17R555.
Solid and firm:D
Cheers

bradpitt968
27-05-2003, 09:11 AM
Btw... how old are this few that u guys have mentioned??

Idoru
27-05-2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by bradpitt968
Btw... how old are this few that u guys have mentioned??

Bro. Don't worry about age, if you have the urge go and try do it before the AV enforce contact tracing practice in PT:D
Cheers

OceanEleven
27-05-2003, 06:05 PM
[
Bro fei fei and Chato, who would you recommend for a good fuck in pertain which are not too mature in looks. Service wise must be good also. hoping i am not asking too much in such a place.:o [/B]

Bro Max, try H30R16, not too mature in looks, though not too big knockers but friendly and accomodating. Think Gigi is the name.
:D

merc
27-05-2003, 09:04 PM
Melon! What abt H3R98?

fei_fei45
28-05-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by OceanEleven
Bro Max, try H30R16, not too mature in looks, though not too big knockers but friendly and accomodating. Think Gigi is the name.
:D Coco is her name

gogowow
28-05-2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by fei_fei45
Coco is her name

AMY has gone?? never seen her long long time

dicky80
28-05-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by merc
Melon! What abt H3R98?

Yeah! Wat about her? She's got the best pair in Petain so far.

snakehead
28-05-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by merc
Melon! What abt H3R98?
Hers onli big big nothing special la.....go check out Angie's melons....hehe...the nipples are realli SOMETHING wen erect....H24R18.....$40

dickyboy
31-05-2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by dicky80
Yeah! Wat about her? She's got the best pair in Petain so far.

Yo Brodders,

I agree that Amy in H3R98 has big melons at 36C at least.
Can fondle but cannot suck, too bad.She's young too at 24 y.o:p

snakehead
02-06-2003, 07:39 PM
originally posted by dickyboy
I agree that Amy in H3R98 has big melons at 36C at least. Amy melons are big........iz macam water in plastic bag lah......good boobs must b not onli big but must got shape n "springy" feeling oso.......i think Amy melons r big iz cos she iz on plumb size......no conditioning to hold it up in shape......

juz mi 2 cts opinoin hor..........
snakehead:o

dkong
03-06-2003, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by dickyboy
Yo Brodders,

I agree that Amy in H3R98 has big melons at 36C at least.
Can fondle but cannot suck, too bad.She's young too at 24 y.o:p

The petain gals are very quilan breasts all cannot suck one. :p

Sers
22-06-2003, 04:15 AM
So does Angie or Pat provide ermz kissing? Or perhaps the word should be frenching.