PDA

View Full Version : house 3 rm??

terjjj
31-03-2009, 05:50 PM
Just came back from petain. Try a lady with long hair at house 3 room ??? ( her room just before pat room ).

Name : ???? ( dint ask )
Body : 32-27-34
cat bath : yes
BBBJ : yes
FJ : very accomadate
Att : friendly
Damage : $50

sorry not very good in writing. heard from her that she came from geylang.

rammerstein
02-04-2009, 03:45 AM
Just came back from petain. Try a lady with long hair at house 3 room ??? ( her room just before pat room ).

She should be the new WL. That is H3Rm7.

harleyquinnz
03-04-2009, 02:16 PM
this to inform the bros her who used to visit this WL by the name of Evonne at H3R3 (2nd level).

Years ago i was a regular customer of her until she MIA for a long time. She was the 1st good looking one to offer BBBJ and tight pussy at 50 dollars. She is just like Cathy of H10R10, except she allow me to lick her boobs and and free touch everywhere. Then in 2006 she disappeared.

Came back recently from overseas. Went to H3 to try my luck. Found a similar looking Evonne at the rm after the staircase at grd level. Tried her service.

Looks: juz like H3R3 Evonne
Body: good handful of boobs, slightly plump with nice tight pussy.
Service: 6.5/10 (rather SOP n mechanical with BJ)
Damage: 50

After the session I asked her 1 more time is she formerly from H3R3 and she replied no. She is rather glum looking but always stare away when she ask me to describe how Evonne was and look like.

I figure ahe was lying becoz the Evonne like her has a dark scar behind her back, juz like this current WL. However I think I will not push her further but rather to inform my fellow bros who used to patronised Evonne and miss her service that she is back.

Happy hunting boyz.

Kalv
03-04-2009, 04:44 PM
... Went to H3 to try my luck.
Looks: juz like H3R3 Evonne
Body: good handful of boobs, slightly plump with nice tight pussy.
Service: 6.5/10 (rather SOP n mechanical with BJ)
Damage: 50
...rather glum looking ...

Should be H3R16 (right room after staircase). Mandarin speaking. Mid to late twenties. Nice looking. Never smile - not friendly. Quite new - 1 year plus. Previously charged $40. Big "patch mark" on the back. Has slimmed down lately - better looking. BJ quite good. One of the younger and better looking ones in Petain.

alvin36
03-04-2009, 07:06 PM
Should be H3R16 (right room after staircase). Mandarin speaking. Mid to late twenties. Nice looking. Never smile - not friendly. Quite new - 1 year plus. Previously charged $40. Big "patch mark" on the back. Has slimmed down lately - better looking. BJ quite good. One of the younger and better looking ones in Petain.

are your referring to the room opposite to Pat ?
quite pretty, but never smile and face black black, and got abit tummy.
how can she be late 20s ? i think should be mid 30s...:confused:

i also asked her price before, but face too black liao.. so i never go in.

anyone else try her before ?
can give brief ratings ?

kikkiboy76
03-04-2009, 07:35 PM
no, i think he is referring to the one just next to pat's room. Today saw pat, wow lao so long never see her DAMN Chio with the short hair.

blurking666
03-04-2009, 11:17 PM
yah. It's the one before pat's room. Nebber got a chance to see pat full frontal. Always got queue one lah. But this WL took pity on a cheongster (me) and told me to wait outside pat's door. Damn paiseh so went walkabout. Came back 1 hour later and she told me I just missed an opening for pat:mad:

Don't really see black face on her (more likely see sad face, especially when she smiles.. so sad:confused:)

Actually how's her service? Think she cat50 one.

peanut123
04-04-2009, 12:25 AM

Wanted to try her, but she always look so buay song leh. Never smile, or even try to jio you. Always stare at her phone, never chup customers looking into her room. FRs seem to indicate she quite fussy, cannot anyhow touch touch. Pay her money also must put up with attitute, forget it man.

TD.king
04-04-2009, 12:39 AM

her name is yawen in 1 of the house at geylang lor 16 b4 she work here few weeks ago and she is call jennifer at petain.

TD.king
04-04-2009, 12:44 AM
House 3 came 4 new girl previously from geylang $100 Cat.
Hai Oh Rm 10, Jennifer Rm 7, Rm 15 and Rm 48(2nd floor) all $50.

GL521
04-04-2009, 02:33 PM
Thanks for all the info , think if free will find time go look see :)

Kalv
04-04-2009, 03:23 PM
Wanted to try her, but she always look so buay song leh. Never smile, or even try to jio you. Always stare at her phone, never chup customers looking into her room. FRs seem to indicate she quite fussy, cannot anyhow touch touch. Pay her money also must put up with attitute, forget it man.

Yes, no good FR for H3R16 so far - some even got scolded by her. She is free most of the time. Bad mood all the time. Aged quite a bit in the the past year. Even Pat 30+ (H3R11), looks younger and better than her. Seems to be on good term with Pat.

@ $50, better ones in Petain:-

1) H3R11, Pat ($40/$50) - Princess of Petain. Sweet and good service. Very friendly. With Jac's (H7R1 - Queen of Petain) retirement - next Queen ?
2) H7R6, Kathy ($50) - Always reading newspapers. Very service oriented.
3) H10R10, Kathy ($50) - Sweet. Cantonese speaking. Great service.
4) H11R4, Julia ($30) - Young Malay. Sweet and good service.
5) H14R4, Kit ($40) - Looks stuck up, but good.
6) H2R2 Maggie, H2R5 Mun Mun, ($50), WLs from KC.
7) H3 try:
[(URL="http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/67157-kim-wellness-boat-quay-20.html#post3610722"]http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/67157-kim-wellness-boat-quay-20.html#post3610722[/URL]
etc.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/legal-geylang-prostitute-scene/105882-l6-h72-g2-7.html#post3593453
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/67157-kim-wellness-boat-quay-20.html#post3610722

slashGNR
05-04-2009, 09:16 AM

Thanks for the info..when $ permit I'll check out these WLs...

Adios...

Mr_Cusious
05-04-2009, 11:11 AM
Yes, no good FR for H3R16 so far - some even got
4) H11R4, Julia ($30) - Young Malay. Sweet and good service.
[/url]

Bro, nice information, anyway how do i get in touch with the above that you mention as i am not a regular at that place.

mao@shan
05-04-2009, 12:01 PM

Good info..later take a look..long time didn't go there..:D

GoldStar
05-04-2009, 06:21 PM
Good info..later take a look..long time didn't go there..:D

I also long time never go there too , free will go take take a look also :D

Kalv
06-04-2009, 05:13 AM
.... how do i get in touch with the above that you mention as i am not a regular at that place.

Check streetdirectory.com and key in Flanders Square (off Petain road). Go to be back lane (not front) of Flanders Square. On the left are H2, H4 ....H14 etc. On the right are H3, H7, H11 ....H17. Go into H11. Room 4 is on the left.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/petain-romps/81579-brown-sugar-petain-6.html#post3582369

Kalv
06-04-2009, 05:57 AM
no, i think he is referring to the one just next to pat's room. Today saw pat, wow lao so long never see her DAMN Chio with the short hair.

The one before Pat's room (left side, entrance) is H3R7, Jennifer from Geylang.

Yes, Pat is still as sexy, beautiful and popular. Only charges regulars $40.
$50 for new ?

Ahmad Nispu
06-04-2009, 11:42 AM
$50? A bit high for Petain aite? Well, if the service is good should be ok, but stil..........Petain? $50?

blurking666
06-04-2009, 06:13 PM
Petain new WLs all charge thereabouts. Mostly former GL and KS wl from a higher cat

eltek
07-04-2009, 10:58 PM
This lady anybody try her service?

Eagle
07-04-2009, 11:59 PM
This lady anybody try her service?

I'm sure some one has tried her b4 though I never. Since they are charging so low, even if your bonking experience with her is not good at least your wallet wouldn't feel the pinch. :)

tootzinc
08-04-2009, 12:07 AM
Petain new WLs all charge thereabouts. Mostly former GL and KS wl from a higher cat

Yup, I agreed. Since lesser Malaysian or Locals WL operates in GL or KS, I believe Petain will eventually disappear into the pages of history. :(

tootzinc
08-04-2009, 12:10 AM
The one before Pat's room (left side, entrance) is H3R7, Jennifer from Geylang.

Yes, Pat is still as sexy, beautiful and popular. Only charges regulars $40.
$50 for new ?

Heard about Patricia good service for a long time but never got a chance to book her. If Jac is the queen of Petain, Pat is considered the princess of Petain.

alteeec
08-04-2009, 02:10 AM
Bro, nice information, anyway how do i get in touch with the above that you mention as i am not a regular at that place.

Your best bet would be to go down and hunt for them. Usually, the best time to visit Petain would be about 2 pm. Happy hunting!

Zarc
08-04-2009, 08:10 AM
There are a lot of good reviews for girls in House 3 in general. Perhaps due to proximity, the gals have to fight for their biz. Good for us samsters! :D

Duofrey
08-04-2009, 09:44 AM
$50? A bit high for Petain aite? Well, if the service is good should be ok, but stil..........Petain? $50?

If the girls' service is reasonably good, I guess the price tag of $50 sounds reasonable.

beet
08-04-2009, 10:57 AM
If the girls' service is reasonably good, I guess the price tag of $50 sounds reasonable.

Don't know leh. I find that the rooms in Petain is a bit too crampy and run down. The smell a bit turn off for me. I couldn't perform on numerous occasion not because of the gal but because i can't get over with the hygenie of the place. Perhaps I'm not fated to try out Petain.

foritgo38
08-04-2009, 03:18 PM
Hi all,

Had some time on my hands during lunch. Geographically was not suitable for certain contacts on my bonlklist and also too late to make appointment. Besides due to time constraints probably would not be able to fully appreciate those sessions anyway. So opted for a quickie at the Petain, wanted to RTF Kit but realised she was away, so went scouting around.

As mentioned earlier in thread, there are some new stocks going for $50. This by Petain standards are top-of-the-line. They are mainly GL previously Cat$100. Below is one such example, previously from GL Lor16. Below is my FR, all are my humble guesstimates

Name : Jennifer
Race : Chinese/ Malaysian / quite fair
Ht : 160cm
Wt: 55kg
Stats: A ( I not good as estimation. but i checked her bra..)
Look : 6.5/10 (milf, quite chio)
Body : 6.5/10 (not bad for milf)
Frenching : not allowed
Paintjob : never try (uh...petain ah... rather not)
Pussy : 7/10 (not too loose considering milf)
AR : 7/10
Bbbj : 9/10 (nearly cim if i didn't stop her with lotsa slurping)
FJ : 7/10

All the best guys! Play safe always!

foritgo38
08-04-2009, 03:42 PM
Hi all,

Had some time on my hands during lunch. Geographically was not suitable for certain contacts on my bonlklist and also too late to make appointment. Besides due to time constraints probably would not be able to fully appreciate those sessions anyway. So opted for a quickie at the Petain, wanted to RTF Kit but realised she was away, so went scouting around.

As mentioned earlier in thread, there are some new stocks going for $50. This by Petain standards are top-of-the-line. They are mainly GL previously Cat$100. Below is one such example, previously from GL Lor16. Below is my FR, all are my humble guesstimates

Race : Chinese/ Malaysian / quite fair
Ht : 160cm
Wt: 55kg
Look : 6.5/10 (milf, quite chio)
Body : 6.5/10 (not bad for milf)
Frenching : not allowed
Paintjob : never try (uh...petain ah... rather not)
Pussy : 7/10 (not too loose considering milf)
AR : 7/10
Bbbj : 9/10 (nearly cim if i didn't stop her with lotsa slurping)
FJ : 7/10

All the best guys! Play safe always!

talker
09-04-2009, 12:01 AM

If she lies flat on her back and you could see a "hump" at her chest, that guarantee a A cup or perhaps a A-. :)

eltek
11-04-2009, 04:52 PM
Just try a lady name AMY at house 3 room15, below is the simple FR-
Look;7/10
BBBJ:7/10 FJ:accomadate Att:friendly Damage:$50

eltek
11-04-2009, 04:55 PM
Look;7/10

jocktee
12-04-2009, 09:44 AM
Look;7/10

Thanks for sharing. Just to verify she does BBBJ on your first trip? Most Petain gals are well educated in sex and usually won't give BBBJ unless they are comfortable with you.

ahpong
13-04-2009, 02:31 PM
FR on H3R7 Jennifer

Just came back from H3R7, Pat's neighbour. When reached there, the room was closed, so had to wait quite a while. Since already determined to try her, so just wait outside her room, like waiting for the Queen Jac in the past. When door open, an old uncle came out, immediately door closed again. This seems to be the SOP, they need time to tidy up the room. a minute later, door open again, and I went in.

Lookwise a bit dissapointed as cannot be described as pretty, definitely below Pat's standard. Plus point is her long hair (for those who like long-haired girls), and nice body with pink nipples.

Very good attitude and quite hardworking. Unfortunately I could not tahan long today (don't know why) and game over in 15 minutes.

DailyMaleSG
13-04-2009, 04:47 PM
H3R7 : Jennifer
Yes bro she has fantastic work attitude and good value for the money. I think she is now only Cat40. She used to charge 50 before

eltek
13-04-2009, 08:21 PM
Thanks for sharing. Just to verify she does BBBJ on your first trip? Most Petain gals are well educated in sex and usually won't give BBBJ unless they are comfortable with you.
Brother,she does BBBJ on my first trip.may be I'm good luck.

carr4
14-04-2009, 12:36 PM
Brother,she does BBBJ on my first trip.may be I'm good luck.

I think you are just being humble. May be your dick is so long and juicy that she can't help sucking on it. :D

eltek
23-04-2009, 11:26 PM
I think you are just being humble. May be your dick is so long and juicy that she can't help sucking on it. :D
Brother you can go and try your luck,your dick not need so long and juicy.

nudesex
24-04-2009, 09:08 AM
FR on H3R7 Jennifer

This seems to be the SOP, they need time to tidy up the room. a minute later, door open again, and I went in.

At least she bother to tidy up. Some don't. :mad:

BIGFIGHTER
24-04-2009, 09:42 AM
Damage:$50[/QUOTE]

Have tried following at house 3

- Room 48
Name : Vivi ( from Geylang )
Look : 7.5/10
BBBJ : 7.5/10
FJ : accomadate
AR : yes
Damage : S$50

Told by her going back for 1 month

- Room 10
Name : Yoyo ( think so also from Geyland )
Look : 7/10
BBBJ : 7/10
AR : yes
FJ : accomadate
Damga : S$50

next to try Room 7 .........

Thanks

phonecards35
25-04-2009, 09:19 PM
Hi Bros,

fyi, H3R15 Amy is having RED alert now, she will be away for a week.

Happy Bonking
Phonecards35:)

becks
27-04-2009, 08:15 PM
Bro's can i have address?? as i dont know how to go .....

aczeta
30-04-2009, 12:51 PM
Uncle recently busy so pissed off and was in the area so tot of a quick F to release.

Went by Pat and did a dbl-take when i saw this short hair babe.. nice ... Too bad she was going to have her meal so I was leaving when I caught her neighbour opening her door.

Swee...in a one piece dress. Go in, agree on pricing and she gave me a long BBBJ + AR before I mounted her and pump my frustration away...

Got her face all flushed from the energetic bonk but no urge yet so I asked for BJ till CIM...

She obiliged and after another few mins blow, CIM with condom.. left a lighter and happier man

Stats: A+
Look : 6.2
Body : 6.2 smooth
Frenching : Nvr tried.
AR : 5/10
Bbbj : 8/10 (Nice and long...)
FJ : 6/10

starfly
30-04-2009, 05:29 PM
Hi Bros,

fyi, H3R15 Amy is having RED alert now, she will be away for a week.

Happy Bonking
Phonecards35:)

Amy is freaking hot. I was queuing for her service last week but gave up after waiting for almost 20 min. What caught my eyes is her hour glass figure and her very pleasant smile. Definitely a breath of fresh air in the Petain scene. She is definitely my next target. Patiently await for her return. :)

Soul_Reaper
02-05-2009, 03:52 AM
Went down to Petain to look see look see at the new gals.
Was disappointed cos most of them are away on month long break :(

ballpt
22-05-2009, 03:39 PM
Went down to Petain to look see look see at the new gals.
Was disappointed cos most of them are away on month long break :(

Give it a try next week. Most should be back by then and are fresh. :)

Hongsny
24-05-2009, 04:29 PM
Bad FR

Hse 3 sorry forgot the room is juz after the staircase on the right.

Looks 6/10
boobs 6/10 saggy
abit plump with those fats u can see on her thighs.
BJ 7/10 the suction not bad
ball licking is quite good.

attitude -10 yes its -10 Im not sure is it because Im unlucky or wad.

go in the room I haven took out the clothes she alreader holding the shower head standing there macam very frustrated already. So I told her I wan to urine. and she wait, after urine she stand there ask me with a lousy attitude she ask, after urine u muz do wad? hello I go petain quite alot of houses before no one ask me liddat even those service so so 1. So I ask her back after urine do wad? she say wash your hand lah. but I did use the water to wash liao lor. ok juz be short after everything wash. she wash for me. ask me to sit straight can or not. I sit very straight and she ask me can u sit straight or not? WTF? the whole issue is macam I owe her money. I wash up wore my clothes and I walk out without even look at her. that will be my last time going to her.

damage 40$

sleaguepunter
25-05-2009, 10:16 AM
Bad FR

Looks 6/10
boobs 6/10 saggy

damage 40$

the WL sould be Evonne, previously from 2nd floor. I was once her regular, always put up with her nonsense but got one time she in her moody trance, everything cannot, then i ask her i paid her $50 for what, she pissed off and threw the $50 back to me, which i took back and go look for the queenie at hse 7 who happen to have no customer at the moment. This happen a couple years back, i found another regular after that.

She the siao siao type, when mood ok, can be freaking friendly, when moody will snare at customer, machiam customer own her money.

alvin36
25-05-2009, 11:04 AM
Bad FR

Looks 6/10
boobs 6/10 saggy

go in the room I haven took out the clothes she alreader holding the shower head standing there macam very frustrated already. So I told her I wan to urine. and she wait, after urine she stand there ask me with a lousy attitude she ask, after urine u muz do wad? hello I go petain quite alot of houses before no one ask me liddat even those service so so 1. So I ask her back after urine do wad? she say wash your hand lah. but I did use the water to wash liao lor. ok juz be short after everything wash. she wash for me. ask me to sit straight can or not. I sit very straight and she ask me can u sit straight or not? WTF? the whole issue is macam I owe her money. I wash up wore my clothes and I walk out without even look at her. that will be my last time going to her.

damage 40$

she is quite attractive looking milf, right ? always wear low cut dress, but always black face. The room on the right , just after staircase, on ground floor. right ?

I also tried her before.. very stuck up attitude..... KNN

Dont know why has this attitude still want to be a chicken... better go and become a AH LONG :D

peter69on
25-05-2009, 09:12 PM
i also tried her many years ago. During that time, it was quoted $50.
Her room is when you go up to second floor. Turn left and is second room.

I still recognised her. I tried once. Never managed to cum.
I felt abit of being control by her. I dont feel relaxed. Got the feeling to
faster cum.

After i failed to cum. She still keep on asking is it her service no good or what.
I just said tired. That is the only one time i tried

2free
26-05-2009, 02:18 PM
She the siao siao type, when mood ok, can be freaking friendly, when moody will snare at customer, machiam customer own her money.

I think I've seen her last weekend. She is wearing a low cut purpose dress. Rather good figure for her age. Like what all the bros mentioned, her face always black. Therefore I didn't want to try her. I was hoping to try out Amy last sat but think she is not working. sianz...

Game_Man1000
26-05-2009, 10:14 PM
I think I've seen her last weekend. She is wearing a low cut purpose dress. Rather good figure for her age. Like what all the bros mentioned, her face always black. Therefore I didn't want to try her. I was hoping to try out Amy last sat but think she is not working. sianz...

I second all the bro's comments on this gal.. got a killer figure but face always black.. that's the reason y I din even bother to bonk her.. on hind sight think I will regret spending a single cent on her..

Lucky Me!!! :p

Hongsny
27-05-2009, 03:05 PM
only the boobs. because of the dress she wear I think. when she took it off u can see the fats at the bottom at the thighs all this. sorry I forgot wads that called. should be orange peel or wad. quite turned off. plus her attitude even her ball licking and sucking good. I wont wan to go back. maciam I owe her money liddat.:mad:

fastum
29-05-2009, 02:51 PM
only the boobs. because of the dress she wear I think. when she took it off u can see the fats at the bottom at the thighs all this. sorry I forgot wads that called. should be orange peel or wad. quite turned off. plus her attitude even her ball licking and sucking good. I wont wan to go back. maciam I owe her money liddat.:mad:

Sounds really bad. Wonder how she manage to pay her rent in Petain? I seriously doubt she has regulars.

rammerstein
30-05-2009, 09:28 AM
Sounds really bad. Wonder how she manage to pay her rent in Petain? I seriously doubt she has regulars.

Hard to say...maybe some bros want to be her 'sex slave' :D
Let her dominate the whole sexxion...

The other one with a black face is Sophia from H14. Dont understand her attitude as well. Like dead fish...maybe that was her 'off day'...but based on FRs, seems like everyday is her 'off day'. :confused:

old cock
07-06-2009, 05:40 PM
Today went to petain to try H3R48.1 bro waiting.Since queue is short so I wait.
Then saw I MILF come up and talk to the renovation uncle painting one of the room.Look not bad with nice figure.Quite tall,1.6 plus I think.
Follow her to her room at gnd floor.R7.
She smile at me sweetly,so decided to try her.
Not much conversation though,but her attitude is good.
Figure wise consider not bad leh,Like her boobs,smooth and soft,light color nipples.not big,think A or B.
BBBJ :till I nearly cum,have to stop her.:p
FJ: Me no holding today,fast fast cum oredi:o
Did not french her,think not allow bah.
AR: Have,me not really fancy.
Overall not bad,she is clean and got hygeine.Room and bed no foul smell,Bro cheong there noe what i mean.
RTF:Will do,but so many new lady in H3...will try R48,R15,R10(yet to c their face).I think more to come...upstair alot of vacaant rm...currently 1 room is renovating.
Give her 50$ not change back.

snakehead
08-06-2009, 02:10 AM
Follow her to her room at gnd floor.R7.
Give her 50$ not change back.

She is Jennifer....... ex-GL gal......... she charges $50 so no change for u :D

keyser
10-06-2009, 01:46 AM
:) went to petain after visiting a soapy place in the east, i remember there is a wl at h3r15? haven seen her b4 but saw some reviews on her in the forum..
tried h3r10,h3r48,h3r7 but not the h3r15. light always out and door closed.. Any bros know if tat lady still around or bang her recently?

glut
11-06-2009, 12:08 AM
Bad FR

May I check whether the room is beside Amy (H3R15)? I'm not sure what's her name? But I thought I might have seen her in GL before. She has sizable boobs but you can see her tummy from her dressing. The room number should be H3R16. I nearly tried her since Amy was busy most of the time.

Thanks for the warning.

KnuckleDuster
13-06-2009, 01:01 AM
after i wnet to dsc check up, found out i got genital warts, black colour one...seebey sian.... went for treatment, then later i went to take a look at h2 saw mum mum, she gave me a great bbbj and assrim....finally did a cim for me....shiok man

havana
13-06-2009, 02:09 PM
after i wnet to dsc check up, found out i got genital warts, black colour one...seebey sian.... went for treatment, then later i went to take a look at h2 saw mum mum, she gave me a great bbbj and assrim....finally did a cim for me....shiok man

U really KNN:mad: Got STD still want to spread around!!!!!:mad:

reacher
13-06-2009, 06:05 PM
Mr KnuckleDuster most likely is Mum Mum competitors. Here people post house 3 he post house 2. Haha with this post, how many bros here dare go visit Mum Mum:D:D

rowlex
16-06-2009, 10:20 AM

Wah piang eh... Think Mun Mun's biz will be affected.

niner
16-06-2009, 11:54 PM

I don't think Mun Mun would be stupid enough to BBBJ her. Usually she would scrutinize your dick carefully for signs of STD during the wash up. She is a seasoned WL which implies a low likelihood of her missing out genital warts.

keyser
17-06-2009, 04:10 PM
:) Just try h3r15 amy for the 1st time today at 12plus during my break. 1st thing walk into h3 coz of the bevy of cat50 quality gals.. saw a number of people hanging around along the corridors and i walk towards the end and alas! the door was open! i quickly walk and dun bother other gals as i try all cat50 in h3 already except h3r15. Long story short,

Looks 6.5/10 ( quite ok )
boobs 7/10 (nice handful)
body 7/10
bbbj 9.5/10 ( i like it a lot as she got good suction, tongue action alot as well, and took my shaft deep unlike others suck the head or a little more but -0.5 for lack of positions.)
fj 8/10 (i feel good as she is spontaneous)
RTF OF COZ!:D

wenzai
08-07-2009, 03:41 PM
how to locate those houses? i know where is petain street but dont know where r those house.

snakehead
09-07-2009, 01:32 PM
how to locate those houses? i know where is petain street but dont know where r those house.

Take a walk along Petain road and lookout for Maude road and Flanders Square......... it is the side lane between these two roads.

Banana_leg
09-07-2009, 02:25 PM
Once you reached that area, if you still cant manage to locate. Ask people, can try uncles. . Check with them lor.

Hokkien called Kin Jio kar. . Singlish, Banana leg(Ha ha)

dwck5600
09-07-2009, 09:29 PM
Once you reached that area, if you still cant manage to locate. Ask people, can try uncles. . Check with them lor.

Hokkien called Kin Jio kar. . Singlish, Banana leg(Ha ha)

Nice Nick Banana leg :D:p

classalpha
27-07-2009, 04:31 PM
Just got back from Petain, to look see.... new girl.
But most door close, then saw one very petty one in H20. One Bro very fast went in..........:D
No chance to ask damage........

Went to H3, saw a pretty lou chio. Room2. third room from the right.
damage $30.
Anyone try before, really wanted to try her.:p

Thanks