PDA

View Full Version : WORST Fucks Ever (Cat 40)

bluethong
17-06-2003, 04:06 AM
Hi Samsters!

Notice that there are lots of threads abt reviews but no specific thread on WORST Fucks. So decided to start one so that share and warn bros to avoid.
Bros, pls contribute honestly and help each other prevent waste of $$ for lousy fuck. Dont use this to prevent other bros from doing your tirak. Please, we are brothers trying to have good fucks and avoid bad fucks

My contribution.

L18H20G18
I was in and out within 10 mins.
Worst fuck ever in my days in GL.
Really damm fuck up.
I got conned by the sweet smile and look but when into the room. everything change. Everything rushed from shower to fuck.
Even scolded me "bian tian" for touching her breasts!
What the fuck! Can fuck you but cannot touch breasts!
Damm!

subband
17-06-2003, 07:18 PM
10 mins?? so fast??

tanterry
17-06-2003, 09:20 PM
ok..
2min=strip clothings
2min=wash up in bath room before going to bed
cum within 2 minutes
2min= wash up after fcuk
2min=put on clothes & out u go:D
Exactly.. 10 minutes :cool:

suckerll
17-06-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by yomun
bluethong,

I understand how you feel. My record is 18 minutes flat from stepping into the room and out of the room. Check out my FRs. I think your case is worse than mine.

You can start by listing those fuck up houses/gals in your signature. Show them the power of internet. Can affect 'sales' substantially. See my banned list below. ur signature list? wah...got to scroll so farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr down before arrive at that list leh....guess by the time we reach that list we need to go bkk liao :rolleyes:

Storm_Sucker
18-06-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by bluethong
Hi Samsters!

Notice that there are lots of threads abt reviews but no specific thread on WORST Fucks. So decided to start one so that share and warn bros to avoid.
Bros, pls contribute honestly and help each other prevent waste of $$ for lousy fuck. Dont use this to prevent other bros from doing your tirak. Please, we are brothers trying to have good fucks and avoid bad fucks

My contribution.

L18H20G18
I was in and out within 10 mins.
Worst fuck ever in my days in GL.
Really damm fuck up.
I got conned by the sweet smile and look but when into the room. everything change. Everything rushed from shower to fuck.
Even scolded me "bian tian" for touching her breasts!
What the fuck! Can fuck you but cannot touch breasts!
Damm!

mine is at L8 house number forgot...

that girl just place her lips at the tip of my cork and the rest she used her hand to shake..... knn... everything last abt 10min..

justl00king
18-06-2003, 01:36 AM
kenna one before at lor 8 but cant remember exact house and number cause some time back already. go in room keep telling me to faster cause she got headache and not feeling well. totally lost my mood and left without cumming.:mad:

suckerll
18-06-2003, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by yomun
suckerll,

If you buay song you can choose not to read and put me on ignore list. No need to suan seow gong jiao way. nah bay since when i say i buay song?song song kao jurong ah!!!put u on ban list for what?we come here share info mah...if u cannot take suan seow then let it be lor...must be so uptight meh? ;)

thaihunter
18-06-2003, 04:14 PM
Dear all cheongers I had a very bad expeience to share too. Last Friday I went around GL to hunt for chicks, I happen to stop at WH12 not much gals in the tank but this gal 88 caught my eye.

I did not hesitate and called for her, after went in to the room she's very friendly and cheerful and start talking with me. But after a while I felt kane nah............trying to buy time so I took the initative to walk in the shower but nabei she still dun want to come in and start talking cock and said that the air-con too cold trying to lower the temp. I really fed up and told her no time laew and finally came in.....after shower very sop, when on the bed this time I really tu lan laew cos she start talking cock again and said she can feel i very cold and took a towel to cover me and still talk cock with me for a while as she can feel I uneasy laew then she starts working on me.....but you know what...all the above process already 18minutes gone.

I did not wait any further and pull her lying on the bed and start bonking her..........after about 5 minutes she told me no time laew and insist i stop or extend extra time,,,,can you imagine she asking me while I'm fucking her. I'm really pissed off and stop everything and went straight to the shower taking out the comdom, she follow me in and try to brainwash me to extend but I told her straight in the face that I'm already a 'Lao Jiao' in Geylang all their fucking tricks can't escape from me, she's juz trying to buy time and make you extend. I told her it is ok and I rather go home handjob myself than to waste another $40 on her......I fuck off after putting on my clothes.

Why I'm posting this FR is because one of my fellow buddy oso kana the same experience from her but he not as clever as me cos I know how to squeeze under control ma.................so I'm not sure any of you out there had the same experience as us...........

Ratings:
WH12/G88
Looks: 6/10 (Short hair)
Body:6/10 (Got few tatoos on shoulder, leg..etc..)
BBBJ:4/10 (Like shit)
FJ:3/10 (Like making love with a penguin)
Repeats: Definitely not!!!

nightwalker
18-06-2003, 04:16 PM
why banned L18H14 , WH45 , WH43 ,L8 17ABC ..........
u just fuck n go ..............not choosing for wife
u just spent $40 n what ask 4:eek:

zyxel01
18-06-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by nightwalker
why banned L18H14 , WH45 , WH43 ,L8 17ABC ..........
u just fuck n go ..............not choosing for wife
u just spent $40 n what ask 4:eek:

This is like going to buy a car. The salesman is stuck-up, and tell you there are so many of the same car on the road, so no need to test drive. You want to buy? I think you also fed-up and ban this company right?

Cheers!
zyxel

suckerll
18-06-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01
This is like going to buy a car. The salesman is stuck-up, and tell you there are so many of the same car on the road, so no need to test drive. You want to buy? I think you also fed-up and ban this company right?

Cheers!
zyxel yeah ban the company but no the cars(WLs) :D

Cool_Dick
18-06-2003, 06:11 PM
Take my words bros...DO NOT try L18H14G18.....will regret like f**k!! only can poke the rest not allow!!

suckerll
18-06-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Cool_Dick
Take my words bros...DO NOT try L18H14G18.....will regret like f**k!! only can poke the rest not allow!! well...L18H14 OKT so kuai lan so his gals should not be any better yeah?:mad:

Cool_Dick
18-06-2003, 06:16 PM
Actually went to this house last mth but only after 1 bonk I will never ever return!! Now I frequent WH10 & WH12....;)

suckerll
18-06-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Cool_Dick
Actually went to this house last mth but only after 1 bonk I will never ever return!! Now I frequent WH10 & WH12....;) perhaps u could put your banned houses/gals under your signature? let everyone see so we can boycott em' :mad:

Cool_Dick
18-06-2003, 06:32 PM
Will not list out the houses la...what u dislike maybe somebody's gem! Frankly speaking from ur list H17abc they have very good girls except perhaps the OKT is a bit 'Xia Lan'...used to frequent G18 and G20 2 yrs back...

justl00king
18-06-2003, 09:51 PM
still a service industry. if service no good or attitude problem than dont patronise!:cool:

suckerll
18-06-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by justl00king
still a service industry. if service no good or attitude problem than dont patronise!:cool: right on!:cool:

nightwalker
19-06-2003, 03:40 PM
banned the house / gals..................
not banned house ..........................
there is still good gals in the banned house:)

collin_23
22-09-2003, 04:58 PM
Bros,

Tried this H12G6 on 3 occassions. Very disappointed Frs. Other bros kindly confirm my report. Going boycott H12G6.

Name: Jib
Looks:7/10
Body: 6/10(Don’t allow touch much, like to push your hands away.)
BJ: 7/10(SOP)
FJ: 5/10(Loose cunt. I try again today at 2pm, 1st customer but still loose.)
HJ: 5/10(Will not allow u to touch her boobs when she hj u.)
French: In your dreams!
Attitude: 6/10(Try to act playful to drag time. Pls lor, she 23yrs old already still act cute.)

Went down on 3 occasions, want try G28 see got improvement anot, but 2 weeks ago many of the girls weekend on off, only got 22 and 6 on friday. Bros who went down can confirm. Kena psycho by ah pui, take G6, k took. SOP, spent 400bucks in total. 80, than 120, than 200 till 2pm same day , as I want see got any improvement anot. Confirm a waste of money. Don’t believe can ask ah pui. Anyway, believe half of ah pui’s recommendations. Went down Saturday, ask him those guys who they waiting for, say is G22? I listen k, I know he na bei lying liaoz. G22 dead fish leh, high chance is G9 or maybe G38 got breast rub one they waiting for.

Anyway, paid 2 sessions today, same want con your money. Fuck 1 time want rest already. Notice a new gold ring on her index finger, guess she attached liaoz. Fuck halfway, touch her breast, she pull my hands say put on it can, cannot even squeeze abit. I very gentle one but still cannot. Cannot suck nipple, lick or finger pussy also. Na bei, like to squeeze my crotch she think very funny. Sian liaoz, after cum 1 time, I want a second time but she like don’t allow like that. CCB, I du lan already, go wash my self, she come in also say want wash me but I say don’t want wash already than she guai guai leave me alone. After I come out, she go in wash, I quickly dress up than fuck off, don’t even care for the left over time.

Ah pui not around today, or will tell him. Never mind, I will tell him next time. By the way I think I cannot be wrong about this lousy girl as saw bros waiting for other girls when this G6 was siting alone in the fishtank. PUI PUI!!!

I going phuket next month 3,4,5 to see thai puyings liaoz(Pray lah), heck care liaoz.

Boycott list:
H30G7, H12G6.

xiaopang99
26-09-2003, 11:42 PM
attention people out there
watch ur wallets while u are bathing
Jus learnt the hard way!

thaihunter
27-09-2003, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by xiaopang99
Jus learnt the hard way!

Juz few words u expect us to take your words??? Why dun share your bad experience if acceptable, bros here will support u all the way to ban this hse.

poolhot.
27-09-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by thaihunter
Juz few words u expect us to take your words??? Why dun share your bad experience if acceptable, bros here will support u all the way to ban this hse.

Ya. Bro thaihunter is right. Share a more detail expercience on how yr wallet was lost or stolen? Can alwats call e police.

sacsdf
27-09-2003, 07:49 PM
lor18 hse14 refer to the one along lor18 or the one beside wh12 and wh10???

meatlover
27-09-2003, 08:55 PM
Jus learnt the hard way!

For goodness sake, Cat40 ladies are so much better off than the average people in Sg ... So there isn't a need for them to have itcy fingers ... Moreover they're here to work and they certainly don't wanna ruin their rice bowl in SG ... Your better don't smear the good reputation of these ladies ... :mad: :mad:

TheUnforgiven
30-09-2003, 08:37 PM
Jus learnt the hard way!

dun talk cock la. they are permanently in the house and can't even leave the premises without permission. they steal your wallet keep where? flush down the toilet?

baa tanhaa
01-10-2003, 12:34 AM
hmmm.. still no reply from xiaopang99's reply on his "bad" experiences leh... why are we waiting....

thaihunter
03-10-2003, 02:34 PM
Dear bros another bad experience to share...............

L6H54G19

Went down last nite actually wanted to call for G6 but have to wait another 2 session, in the tank left only G19. I cant wait already so took the OKT recommendation and took G19. She smile at me when I call her but after went in to the room her whole attitude change, first she straight took off her clothes and rush me to took off mine and told me to hurry up saying she very tired want to finish faster. I was quite piss off already, in the shower she gave me a quick one and push me out from the bathroom. Knn, from then my bonking mood totally change so I told her if u so unhappy then why want to come and work, she told me for money loh.

After she came out of the bath room wiped herself dry and sleep on the bed, she said to me faster leh I was on the bed already and expected some sop service from her but FUCK!!! She capped me straight away and told me to bonk her, I said wow.....no service ar??? She replied to me that she was very tired and shout at me saying u want to fuck then fuck now and fuck off, wah lan I damned tu lan laew. I took out my cap and throw at her face, she tried to hit me but I push her down to the bed and almost got into fight with her but I manage to control cos I never hit any girl in my whole life. I quickly put on my clothes and complained to the OKT, during arguement with the OKT the G19 came out and accuse me of bullying her in the bathroom. After a while of arguement, the OKT return me my $40 and walk with me out from the house. He said sorry to me and I appreciated his attitude.

So brothers, beware of this gal ok. I remembered few bros tried her oso and got fuck-up service from her oso :

L6H54G19

Name : Ah Well (Cheng Mai)
Boby : 6'10
Looks : 7/10
Skin : Fair
Boobs : quite big (dun really remember size)
BJ : 0/10
Fj : 0/10
Attitude / Service : minus 10 / 10

cheekyc
06-10-2003, 10:50 PM
Today i was bored so i took a ride down to GL.

From all the FR i read ard here, i went straight to L18H32 hoping to find no.6..but too bad she's still busy earning her pay.

The OKT recommended no.5 big boobs, can work, talk mandarin but plump. I settled for a sweet looking girl no.16.

She look so sweet and petite so i tot i was in for a good time as she smiled at me and hug me as we go towards the room.Same as brother thaihunter, the girl's attitude change once in the room, quickly she take off her clothes and waits for me to take off mine.
The shower part was quite alright.

What i was not so happy with is her attitude, very SOP service, cannot lick her nipples.I can sense that she was very unhappy. When it was her turn to lie down, she's like a dead fish...and keep asking me "cumm out already or not".

L18H32G16
Name : forget liao
Boby : 6'10
Looks : 7/10
Skin : Fair
Boobs : B with pink nipples
BJ : 5/10 (just plain sucking)
Fj : 2/10
Attitude / Service : 3/10 SOP service, poor attitude

jojoman
07-10-2003, 12:06 AM
that why ,rape all this bitches!!!!
chow CB

thaigers
02-11-2003, 12:28 PM
Hi brudders,

This is my experience for overnite at Cat 40 house.

Havent tried overnite b4 so decided to go yesterday. Had try this G8 twice already, and thought her service not bad for 30min session lah. Her service on the last two occasion was rather sop lor, but i kinda like her since all others i tried are not so good compared to her (or so i thought).

a little info on OKT at L6H70, i find is a really friendly man (totally bo chap one). The first time i step into the house, i think he was taking a nap, and he dont pressurise customer like all other houses, you can go in , see until song song and cum out but wont get a word from him :p . OKT told me overnite in this house start at 1230am. When i went yesternite at 1230am, most girls kena booked for overnite liao (so popular meh??).

Back to my experience. I thouhgt i could have a better time with this G by doing overnite, but what the fuck, the fuck is worse than i do her for 30min sesion.

Went into room, we do the usual, bathe first (CB bathe last time better service with body rub but this time no have, knn). After bath, lie on the bed then she want to start the session liao. CB i thought we have the whole nite, why need to rush. CB 30 min no foreplay ok lah, knn i do overnite also no foreplay, CBB. Damn sian liao. No mood to bonk liao, feel like put on clothes and leave.

KNN cannot cum and didi went soft during bonk (coz of her attitude). (cannot even kiss her neck when doing missionary) Then ask her to HJ me. CCB, another big surprise!! She HJ me with condom. I tried to take out condom but she refused. NBCB. Chee bye first time someone HJ me with condom, damn jia lat i thought, totally sianz liao.

After that she say she go and eat and took nearly one hour!! Wanted to leave during that time. When she return, give me a good nite kiss then sleep liao. She hug me when sleep and attitude seems a bit better, thought can go for second round, but dont have. Thought of leaving early but knn sleep until 10am. chee bye wake up then quickly change and fuck off. The girl will normally send you off at the door.

For brothers who want to do overnite, this is my opinion:
1) Booking them overnite doesnt mean they are obligated to serve you the whole nite, they had fucked the whole day, so they need rest too.
2) Dont assume you will get multiple shots. One shot is obligatory, multipe shot will depend on your luck.
3) Unless the gal really like you or damn service oriented, dont expect better bonk then doing them 30 min session.
4) Brothers are advised to test drive the gal at least once b4 booking them for overnite. But then again, for those who have some cash and want some company for the nite, can always go there and do booking.

Hope i can get better experience next time i do ovenite