PDA

View Full Version : comdom drop out

Rooney
01-07-2003, 02:50 AM
hi recently meet a girl....pay $40, enter fuck.......

inside dont wanna take off bra....ask me pay another 10 bucks then she take off. i angry kiss her like crazy then say okok lah.

then promise myself must screw her hard. Screw her with me on top, until i almost explode, stopped, pretend hand pain. rest 2 mins , go again...screw, this time really hand pain, collaspe on bed, and when i collaspe i see my comdom come off.....i shock. She go take new comdom, come back i ask her sit on me, she did but skill like shit almost squeeze my didi to death. so i ask her lie again, this time fuck her and lay on her like crazy and finally explode with her legs folded on my stomach and me kissing her hair.

Later go home, i think back a bit worry about comdom problem......

u guys think got any problem or not...i dunno if its drop off after i take out or inside already drop off(possible?)...im still ok now after 2 days ^^.

should i go medical check up if so where is a good clinic to recommend me.

sixnine69
01-07-2003, 11:03 AM
how come the condom can drop out har???
is the condom dun fit ur size ????

tikus69
01-07-2003, 02:33 PM
Don't mean to scare you, but for some STDs, you won't know until at least one month later. For example, AIDS has an incubation period of 2 weeks to 6 months. The recommendation is that you should check for AIDS one month after your first suspected exposure, then 3 months after, then 6 months after. Once it is past the 6 months, you will be safe.

As for the other types of STDs, most should have visible signs (e.g. lesions, redness, rashes, etc.,). So, look out for these signs.

By the way, where did you pick up this girl? Only $40?

ENTS
01-07-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Rooney

inside dont wanna take off bra....ask me pay another 10 bucks then she take off. i angry kiss her like crazy then say okok lah.

then promise myself must screw her hard. Screw her with me on top, until i almost explode, stopped, pretend hand pain. rest 2 mins , go again...screw, this time really hand pain, collaspe on bed, and when i collaspe i see my comdom come off.....i shock. She go take new comdom, come back i ask her sit on me, she did but skill like shit almost squeeze my didi to death. so i ask her lie again, this time fuck her and lay on her like crazy and finally explode with her legs folded on my stomach and me kissing her hair.

u guys think got any problem or not...i dunno if its drop off after i take out or inside already drop off(possible?)...im still ok now after 2 days ^^.

I think my case a bit similar with you bro.
I ever fcuk a PRC gal so hard and fast that my condom actually burst. Imagine shooting my whole load straight into her vagina.
She so damn worry that she quickly go and wash her pussy with warm water.
Ask me whether I clean or not?
Ask me whether she could get pregnant or not?
How I know? I also no doctor mah.
But I don't worry too much.
Many things are fated to happen wan. If kena, then count myself 'suay' lor. That happened 3 months ago, I currently still alive and kicking.

:D

Rof|maoxz
01-07-2003, 06:59 PM

u guys think got any problem or not...i dunno if its drop off after i take out or inside already drop off (possible?)...im still ok now after 2 days ^^.

Frd, pay $40 work so hard for what reason da?? :rolleyes: I assume (make the ass out of u & me, joking lah) u might have dropped off yr cap when u pullled out for that 2 mins rest. Possible that yr penis has shrinked back cos yr penis shld be in 6pm (downwards position), condom has increased its elasticity thus being loose.

Anyway yr concern now shld be whether u have contracted any diseases right? Commercial sex bound to carries such risk my frd, juz look out for any possible redness around yr private part for the next 10-14 days. U can approach any GPs (I prefer one in outram park which is special in STDs & check-ups) or DSC in kelantan lane. Take care.

Rooney
02-07-2003, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by tikus69
Don't mean to scare you, but for some STDs, you won't know until at least one month later. For example, AIDS has an incubation period of 2 weeks to 6 months. The recommendation is that you should check for AIDS one month after your first suspected exposure, then 3 months after, then 6 months after. Once it is past the 6 months, you will be safe.

As for the other types of STDs, most should have visible signs (e.g. lesions, redness, rashes, etc.,). So, look out for these signs.

By the way, where did you pick up this girl? Only $40?

indonesian girl at lorong 10.
thx for info guys.

Rof|maoxz
02-07-2003, 12:29 PM
Indon ger arh? Omg, wish u all da best.

OceanEleven
02-07-2003, 12:32 PM
indonesian girl at lorong 10.
thx for info guys.

God bless the unforgiven........:o