PDA

View Full Version : H5 R18

bongster
11-07-2003, 05:47 PM
Any info abt this ger? Always got that CFM look... service???

collin_23
12-07-2003, 02:07 PM
House 5 I tried one with the hair tied up(shu ji) towards the inside one. If u talking about this one, I can tell u BBBJ not bad but fj will be u do all the work.

snakehead
13-07-2003, 01:57 AM
Hse 5 onli Rm55 n Rm66 on 2nd level bonkable........others not worth it......

snakehead

collin_23
13-07-2003, 04:36 PM
Listen to bro snakehear. He lao jiao here.

Cheers.

Licky88
14-07-2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by collin_23
Listen to bro snakehear. He lao jiao here.

Cheers.

OK, Roger!

H05 Rm 55 (2nd level) Janet
iz...$50.....catbath.....AR.....BBBJ.....69......d is gal everything oso can one......but neber try anal wif her leh.....kekeke....mayB next time......for those bros who wish to sample GL150 type of svcs.....can try her......better if you book her so no need to rush rush.......RTF....definitely!!
Looks : 5.0/10
Body : 5.5/10
Boobs : 5.5/10 (boobs lovers can pass.....go to next one...)
Catbath : 8.5/10 (GL style)
AR : 8.5/10 (many pattenz....n put her finger into da hole)
BBBJ : 9.0/10 (oso many pattenz.....damn shiokz iz mi in doggie n she BBBJ from behind n finger AH)
FJ : 7.5/10
Svcs : 9.5/10 (veri friendly n service oriented......oso veri obliging gal........worth to book for acting out your fantaziez......)
RTF : YES!! YES!! YES!!.......will bookingz n bring all mi toys.....hehehe..... Unquote

ddt^
21-07-2003, 08:48 AM
Bro Licky,

wah lao eh!! u sure or not?? either u are her long time regular or u must have hynotise her or something..KNN, i went there on saturday and checked her out. she tell me this cannot, that cannot..cannot touch here, cannot touch there..f__cking hell, i was like doing unarmed combat with her!! WASTE OF MY BLOODY TIME AND MONEY!!

snakehead
21-07-2003, 07:38 PM
originally posted by DDT^
wah lao eh!! u sure or not?? either u are her long time regular or u must have hynotise her or something..KNN, i went there on saturday and checked her out. she tell me this cannot, that cannot..cannot touch here, cannot touch there..f__cking hell, i was like doing unarmed combat with her!! WASTE OF MY BLOODY TIME AND MONEY!! ........dun blame u lah....many bros oso kenna dis past few weeks lah.......not onli dis WL but from many of da other angpais oso......da reason iz ......"see my other post in WORST bonks in......."

snakehead

Idoru
22-07-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by snakehead
........dun blame u lah....many bros oso kenna dis past few weeks lah.......not onli dis WL but from many of da other angpais oso......da reason iz ......"see my other post in WORST bonks in......."
snakehead

Went down to PT today and booked my regular who is also an ang pai. Asked her about what Bro Snakehead heard as above. She told me that she was never reminded to adhere to safe sex. She said it is all up to the WLs to give you whatever services she likes. She also said most WLs will allow regular customers to pussy licking and raw or else they will not cum. Told me that the Kum Cheng chemistry is the controlling factors to all this extra services.
Cheers :D

duke
29-07-2003, 10:24 AM
Bonked Kelly (forgot to see rm no. but rm next to 18)
Damage : $40
Look : Ok lor but got big round eyes
BJ (w/cap) : Ok lah $ 40 cannot hiam
FJ : Loose CB, tried to kiss shoulder but was told off.
Somemore Aircon out of order.

Overall : If I cannot afford geylang then I'll come back.

Bobster
31-07-2003, 09:57 PM
Is this Kelly having small nipples, thought she used to charge $50, downgrade already is it???

duke
31-07-2003, 10:18 PM
Kelly Nipples not really small lar,
Ok oni lar, but she's the one with the big eyes,
Paid her $50, she gave me back $10