PDA

View Full Version : Question about girl's vagina

RoDeFunkyz
19-07-2003, 10:49 PM
Dear experienced bros,

i went to have sex with a girl, however after the sex, she said her bottom is painful. the skin outside the vagina..

any idea why and what are the ways to prevent this?

thanks! :D

Jailbyrd
20-07-2003, 12:10 AM
bro rodefunkyz, my guess is that she wasn't lubricated enough.. thus, when you penetrate her, the excessive friction against her vagina causes the pain.. something like rope burn lor.. my advice is to increase foreplay with her (cunnilingus, kissing, etc..) to get her suitably aroused before penetration.. another way would be to use a lubricant, TopGel or KY Jelly..

rajose
20-07-2003, 12:14 AM
Yes lubrication could be the most likely cause.

Other possibility is wrong posture. See if it happens in other positions as well.

fun4evergood
20-07-2003, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by rajose
Yes lubrication could be the most likely cause.

Other possibility is wrong posture. See if it happens in other positions as well.

Do often will solve the problem.....bcos not season yet mah

KID278
20-07-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by fun4evergood
Do often will solve the problem.....bcos not season yet mah

not necessary the case, some gals simply dont have that much juice and when guys take too long to cum the friction will cause bruises, season or not is regardless but if it's outside the vagina most probably is what rajose say wrong posture...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

NetRodent
20-07-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by RoDeFunkyz
Dear experienced bros,

i went to have sex with a girl, however after the sex, she said her bottom is painful. the skin outside the vagina..

any idea why and what are the ways to prevent this?

thanks! :D

Like most girls, they want to give their bf a first good impression of their private parts being clean and odourless, they would clean it up excessively with soap. In these process, the skin would become very sensitive and taut (tight) since the protective oily coat is removed.

A simply finger rubbing on these skins would get inflammed (red).

fun4evergood
20-07-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by KID278
not necessary the case, some gals simply dont have that much juice and when guys take too long to cum the friction will cause bruises, season or not is regardless but if it's outside the vagina most probably is what rajose say wrong posture...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Then could u advise which is the correct posture for such a case? :cool:

rajose
20-07-2003, 01:24 PM
Girl on top should be the safest as no chance of body weight or force of thrusts being too much against vagina lips or walls.

Can also experiment with other positions.

KID278
20-07-2003, 03:54 PM
Then could u advise which is the correct posture for such a case? :cool:

Goddess of mercy in which the gal is in control but then again it will tire her out and the guy might not like that position so changing a few position should take care of some of the prolong external frictions....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-07-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by rajose
Girl on top should be the safest as no chance of body weight or force of thrusts being too much against vagina lips or walls.

Can also experiment with other positions.

Right in a way but this position can be very tiring for the gals....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Jailbyrd
20-07-2003, 05:53 PM
woman-on-top would be the best since she has complete control, but then again, like bro kid278 mentioned, it is very tiring for the girl.. my next recommendation would be doggy style, since it is regarded as the most appropriate angle for penetration..

RoDeFunkyz
21-07-2003, 07:03 PM
ermm so far when doing she is only on top of me and we do doggy.

if put top gel, will it make the condom get off easily ?

thanks!

Presto6969
21-07-2003, 07:25 PM

thanks!

Eat her 1st b4 u insert ur manhood. Make her cummed (flowing juices) and u will have an ez time pumping away. :)

fun4evergood
21-07-2003, 10:28 PM

thanks!

Condom wont come out of ur dick so easily...unless u apply KY on ur dick.....LOL...
should apply on the condom after wearing it....anyway, condom itself has some KY

Junkboy
23-07-2003, 11:37 PM
Condom wont come out of ur dick so easily...unless u apply KY on ur dick.....LOL...
should apply on the condom after wearing it....anyway, condom itself has some KY

yup, i agree KY is a good quick fix if the girl cannot lubricate
but i find not very useful when the girl is a virgin leh.... normally virgins very uptight about sex one... then u try to put something funny like KY jelly in her... so my conclusion is its not very useful when shes 50-50 about wanting to do it, better to create natural lubrication so she wanting it more

KID278
24-07-2003, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by Junkboy
but i find not very useful when the girl is a virgin leh.... normally virgins very uptight about sex one... then u try to put something funny like KY jelly in her... so my conclusion is its not very useful when shes 50-50 about wanting to do it, better to create natural lubrication so she wanting it more

what are you talking about....you dont apply ky when you dont need it.....bear in mind that natural lubrications has a limit....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

MrDevil
24-07-2003, 04:19 AM

No lubrication and tight is 2 different thing lar, like sky and earth.... petty the virgin girl, go slowly mah, even new engine on first run need a bit more time to warm lar

KY is meant for lubricating, dont change the fact that virgin are tight... if like that, as well use motor lubricant oil?

KID278
24-07-2003, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by MrDevil
No lubrication and tight is 2 different thing lar, like sky and earth.... petty the virgin girl, go slowly mah, even new engine on first run need a bit more time to warm lar

KY is meant for lubricating, dont change the fact that virgin are tight... if like that, as well use motor lubricant oil?

He got it all mixed up, the mind bungles I suppose....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

OceanEleven
24-07-2003, 09:53 AM
thanks!
BTW what kind of condom you use?? Anything fancy?? Came across using condoms that are ribbed or with some "special" lining hurts like hell esp. the gal is not lubricated enough.:)

OceanEleven
24-07-2003, 09:58 AM
So Junkboy, may I know how often you do virgins?? You pluck them off the tree you grew in your back yard??:D

KID278
24-07-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by OceanEleven
BTW what kind of condom you use?? Anything fancy?? Came across using condoms that are ribbed or with some "special" lining hurts like hell esp. the gal is not lubricated enough.

I dont get it, you came across and you dont know....:D you must have used a balloon....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KCLIM73
24-07-2003, 03:08 PM
Sometimes got this problem also. If I use condom and take a little longer to cum, this girl will hurt. If never use condom, it's fine.

KID278
24-07-2003, 03:19 PM
So Junkboy, may I know how often you do virgins?? You pluck them off the tree you grew in your back yard??:D

That's sarcasm, he's going to find it hard to pluck.....:D

Cheers.
kid278.

Junkboy
24-07-2003, 03:30 PM

nonono, you got it all wrong. Virgins dun grow on the tree in my backyard, they are growing on the tree in my front lawn. the tree bears virgin fruit every year or so, everytime must hurry go pick b4 it drop on the ground and split the hymen.

seriously though, i dunno why some people are so obsessed with having sex with virgins...

KID278
24-07-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by KCLIM73
Sometimes got this problem also. If I use condom and take a little longer to cum, this girl will hurt. If never use condom, it's fine.

It's common sense, condom is made of latex and latex dont help to absorb friction like the skin, besides guy's precum which are suppose to help lubricate are blocked by the condom...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
24-07-2003, 03:57 PM
nonono, you got it all wrong. Virgins dun grow on the tree in my backyard, they are growing on the tree in my front lawn. the tree bears virgin fruit every year or so, everytime must hurry go pick b4 it drop on the ground and split the hymen.

seriously though, i dunno why some people are so obsessed with having sex with virgins...

it's the mindset, some kind of traditional thinking about doing someone chaste, virtuous so to speak....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KCLIM73
24-07-2003, 04:45 PM
Haven't come across a virgin who knows how to do a proper blowjob though... so virgins aren't that much of a turn on for me. Maybe when I get older, I would prefer to prick a virgin to relive some of the youth... ;0

KID278
24-07-2003, 08:06 PM
Haven't come across a virgin who knows how to do a proper blowjob though... so virgins aren't that much of a turn on for me. Maybe when I get older, I would prefer to prick a virgin to relive some of the youth... ;0

It's a matter of exposure, virgin or no virgin is regardless....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

fun4evergood
24-07-2003, 11:01 PM
Its a matter of enjoyment when doing with a virgin

KID278
25-07-2003, 01:20 AM

That's only if you love her, otherwise after a while you'll still look for someone you love, virgin or no virgin....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Junkboy
25-07-2003, 03:15 PM

haha, yah exactly what i was thinking. maybe when i grow older, i'll be like those evil taoist priest that go and chai yin pu yang, replenish my energy

OceanEleven
25-07-2003, 05:41 PM
I dont get it, you came across and you dont know....:D you must have used a balloon....hehehe....

Cheers.
Kid278.
Came across stories and experiences of friends....:D

OceanEleven
25-07-2003, 05:43 PM
Just the mind set issues, mature experienced women makes the best partners most of the time.:D

fun4evergood
26-07-2003, 01:26 AM
That's only if you love her, otherwise after a while you'll still look for someone you love, virgin or no virgin....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

True....but sometime u still perfer the woman u love is a virgin when u make love to her..... but hard to garantee this nowadays..:(

KID278
26-07-2003, 04:04 AM
Came across stories and experiences of friends....:D

Hearsays will just be hearsays, get it verified. Dont ask me how, go try it perhaps....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
26-07-2003, 04:08 AM
Just the mind set issues, mature experienced women makes the best partners most of the time.:D

Concurred, they reciprocate better....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
26-07-2003, 04:20 AM
True....but sometime u still perfer the woman u love is a virgin when u make love to her..... but hard to garantee this nowadays..:(

Naturally, it's the traditional mindset. Learn to change that and you'll not be concerned about guarantees....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

fun4evergood
27-07-2003, 11:20 PM
yeah loh.... in todays society hard to find a pure virgin... bo pians...got to resign to fate liao:o

KID278
28-07-2003, 01:50 PM
yeah loh.... in todays society hard to find a pure virgin... bo pians...got to resign to fate liao:o

it dont really matters anymore lah...what matters more in present day society is that a relationship holds....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KCLIM73
29-07-2003, 09:57 AM
Concurred, they reciprocate better....:D

Yes, matured woman reciprocate better...but sometimes, just sometimes, after they make you feel so good... you just can't help but wonder where she learnt all that from... *sigh*. Ai Pi Ai Qi U Ai Tua Liap Ni....

Junkboy
29-07-2003, 05:09 PM

i had a fren once, who had contradicting views about women, which i'm sure he's not the only one with it. he thinks its ok to have sex with women b4 his marriage but wants his wife to still be a virgin.

me? my theory is that if the woman is so prude that she can remain a virgin for the 20++++ yrs of her life, she most probably isnt very into sex. Worst still, maybe she treats sex like some dirty act and is turn off by it. Do you really want to sleep with this woman for the rest of yr life? (GL n affairs aside, yr sex life will be kinda sad)

fun4evergood
30-07-2003, 12:18 AM
i had a fren once, who had contradicting views about women, which i'm sure he's not the only one with it. he thinks its ok to have sex with women b4 his marriage but wants his wife to still be a virgin.

me? my theory is that if the woman is so prude that she can remain a virgin for the 20++++ yrs of her life, she most probably isnt very into sex. Worst still, maybe she treats sex like some dirty act and is turn off by it. Do you really want to sleep with this woman for the rest of yr life? (GL n affairs aside, yr sex life will be kinda sad)

Ur theory is half true..... If a woman can remain virgin for 20++ years, it doesnt mean that she don't like sex, it may be due to fact that she is conservative. Most woman when "opened" will eventually like it and do it often. The second reason could be that she can't find anyne to do with.

KID278
30-07-2003, 01:12 AM

She will most likely be frigid....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
30-07-2003, 01:15 AM
Ur theory is half true..... If a woman can remain virgin for 20++ years, it doesnt mean that she don't like sex, it may be due to fact that she is conservative. Most woman when "opened" will eventually like it and do it often. The second reason could be that she can't find anyne to do with.

Lack of exposure.....just like some guys also.....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

fun4evergood
30-07-2003, 10:52 PM
Lack of exposure.....just like some guys also.....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Sure, so at such a situation, its up to us to teach them.......

KID278
31-07-2003, 02:54 AM
Sure, so at such a situation, its up to us to teach them.......

show them what's sex about and how to enjoy it....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Crisis
31-07-2003, 12:02 PM
Guys always associate virgins with tight pussies wad, since the gals have never been bonked before. Somemore having sex with virgin makes you feel in power since she most likely noes nothing and relatively, make you feel like u noe everything.

MrDevi1
31-07-2003, 06:22 PM

wat enjoyment u get from doing with someone inexperienced and too kan jiong? thrust a little more, you pity her pain look... its a matter of mentality that everyone think virgin is a good fark.. its more an achievement thing that anything else to me.

so you got fetish in collecting japan flags?

BkkPattaya
31-07-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by MrDevi1
wat enjoyment u get from doing with someone inexperienced and too kan jiong? thrust a little more, you pity her pain look... its a matter of mentality that everyone think virgin is a good fark.. its more an achievement thing that anything else to me.

Why U need a virgin? U got a micro wee wee that oni a virgin can give U a little sensation?

MrDevi1
31-07-2003, 06:59 PM

wake up kid, this is only small kid fetish.. be a man...

KID278
01-08-2003, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by Crisis
Guys always associate virgins with tight pussies wad, since the gals have never been bonked before. Somemore having sex with virgin makes you feel in power since she most likely noes nothing and relatively, make you feel like u noe everything.

That's abit of a generalizing notion.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278

viewsonic
02-08-2003, 01:37 AM

Make love with a Virgin is no fun at all. Like this also cannot like that also cannot. Totally demoralise by the restriction..

MrDevil
02-08-2003, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by BkkPattaya
Why U need a virgin? U got a micro wee wee that oni a virgin can give U a little sensation?

woi bro, polite a bit lar, its ppl thread lar.. should suggest to put on few more layer of condoms if its too micro

Bros.... pai seh arr.. we just kidding, no offence meant

fun4evergood
03-08-2003, 12:19 PM
Too much condom will has less feel leh........ha ha wait cannot cum

KID278
03-08-2003, 02:56 PM
Too much condom will has less feel leh........ha ha wait cannot cum

there will be more static heat generated by the frictions which will irritate or even hurt the pussy unless well lubricated...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KCLIM73
04-08-2003, 10:16 AM
there will be more static heat generated by the frictions which will irritate or even hurt the pussy unless well lubricated...:D

Hahah... tell me about it man... I even have problems with one condom... but I am the determined sort... will do everything to cum... but again, WHO DOESN'T!!!

KID278
04-08-2003, 04:49 PM
Hahah... tell me about it man... I even have problems with one condom... but I am the determined sort... will do everything to cum... but again, WHO DOESN'T!!!

I dont like defying nature, I never like restricting myself unless otherwise....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KCLIM73
04-08-2003, 05:20 PM
I dont like defying nature, I never like restricting myself unless otherwise...

Well put! Don't like defying nature too... but if the girl insists, I prefer it over 'no sex'. :D

fun4evergood
04-08-2003, 10:55 PM
too much condom also waste of money and no fun

MrDevil
05-08-2003, 06:28 AM

Cheers.
Kid278.

cool it down with some mints oil or fond yui.. it sure cool down the pussy better...

I really understand those virgin festish guys, probabbly usually kids or overgrown kids who may think that virgin is much cleaner and heathier for their sex vitality... for uncles, try some tongkat ali or snake penis would probably revitalise your old didi better but afterall it oso need to retire liao mah after woking hard for life long..

KID278
06-08-2003, 01:48 AM
Well put! Don't like defying nature too... but if the girl insists, I prefer it over 'no sex'. :D

For me is unless otherwise, dont prefer no sex, too horny for that.... :D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
06-08-2003, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by MrDevil
cool it down with some mints oil or fond yui.. it sure cool down the pussy better...

I really understand those virgin festish guys, probabbly usually kids or overgrown kids who may think that virgin is much cleaner and heathier for their sex vitality... for uncles, try some tongkat ali or snake penis would probably revitalise your old didi better but afterall it oso need to retire liao mah after woking hard for life long..

I am not too sure about that. Peppermint or menthol in diluted form is fine but in concentrated form also produces a burning sensation and it also numb the nerve as it's an anaesthetic..helps the pussy but kills the joy...not a good idea...:p

About guy's and virgins, no comments on that, dont want to obtrude as it's a traditional mindset question...no one will want to retire their didi if they can...if tongkat ali or snake penis can revitalise then there will be no unhappy uncles...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
06-08-2003, 02:27 AM

Concurred....try more then two condoms, believe me you will piss the WL off...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

fun4evergood
06-08-2003, 11:36 PM
Concurred....try more then two condoms, believe me you will piss the WL off...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

LOL. Never tried that before...not even 2 condom at the same time...

KID278
07-08-2003, 02:09 AM
LOL. Never tried that before...not even 2 condom at the same time...

Jokes aside, I heard it from WLs themselves....guys tries it to last longer but the frictions tortures their pussy....they hate that...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

OceanEleven
07-08-2003, 08:42 AM
Jokes aside, I heard it from WLs themselves....guys tries it to last longer but the frictions tortures their pussy....they hate that...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.
Why kill the joy and make it into a chore. Prolong is tireing.:D

KCLIM73
07-08-2003, 11:02 AM

But why not think of prolong the pleasure?

Junkboy
07-08-2003, 03:19 PM

exactly!

And IMNHO, virgins = low chance of blowjob.

Junkboy
07-08-2003, 03:32 PM

no condom? Shiok!

but, if u think abt it, an abortion will cost $500. So in the short run, long run, using condoms is cheaper.

unless the guy is like my fren's cheebye bf, make the stomach big already still make the girl pay to take it away

fun4evergood
07-08-2003, 10:31 PM
no condom? Shiok!

but, if u think abt it, an abortion will cost $500. So in the short run, long run, using condoms is cheaper.

unless the guy is like my fren's cheebye bf, make the stomach big already still make the girl pay to take it away

Other than abortion, there are also sex germs.......

KID278
09-08-2003, 12:13 AM
no condom? Shiok!

To a certain degree you should also salute that guy for being capable of making the gal face the consequences herself...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
09-08-2003, 01:28 AM

They gets their joy out of the chore I suppose, tiredness dont mean a thing anymore...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

bornfree89
14-08-2003, 04:33 AM
Other than abortion, there are also sex germs.......

yes and not worth it. raw sex is definitely out!