PDA

View Full Version : any new WLs in petain lately

Super-dick
29-07-2003, 11:06 AM
Hi Bros,
mi new to tis forum but yesterday afternoon went petain walk walk saw 1 lady at h11 dun wat room but with bathroom.Tinking of trying 2day. Any bros try her be4. her room is onthe right last 2 or 3 room.

merc
29-07-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Super-dick
Hi Bros,
mi new to tis forum but yesterday afternoon went petain walk walk saw 1 lady at h11 dun wat room but with bathroom.Tinking of trying 2day. Any bros try her be4. her room is onthe right last 2 or 3 room.

H11 got bathroom meh???? On the right last 2 or 3 isn't that AA rm? :confused: Correct me if I'm wrong.

Super-dick
31-07-2003, 10:35 AM
Sorry, i also not sure, but saw tis late20s lau chio at h11 towards the the of hse(right side last 2nd or 3 room)
So abit interested to try her but someone cheong in front of me.
Any feed back on her or other recommend from u

jasper
31-07-2003, 11:37 AM
hi...bros...

mi yesterday night tried this lady from the above mentioned rm...is she the AA that everyone has been talking about? her service was supered leh...

think i will get hooked by her...can anyone FR on her?
i also forgot to ask for her name ...

Idoru
31-07-2003, 04:23 PM
Went to PT today. Most of the AngPai are missing in action.
Maybe due to the Hungry Ghost Festival.
Saw a new girl at H03R10.
Chubby, young and sweet looking with a fresh appearance.
Good for Bros. who like chubby WL.
Cheers

Super-dick
01-08-2003, 03:33 PM
hi bro jasper,

thanks for the feedback. but confirm there is a bathroom inside issit? since u say it so good then i dun wait olready. die die must go 2nite liao.

Idoru
01-08-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Super-dick
hi bro jasper,

thanks for the feedback. but confirm there is a bathroom inside issit? since u say it so good then i dun wait olready. die die must go 2nite liao.

Before you try do be informed that AA H11R06 is at ground floor and not at level 2. At level 2 H11R06 same number, this WL is not AA. No bathroom in H11 only in H05 can you find attached bathrooms. Anyway AA is MIA today.
Cheers

jasper
01-08-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Idoru
Before you try do be informed that AA H11R06 is at ground floor and not at level 2. At level 2 H11R06 same number, this WL is not AA. No bathroom in H11 only in H05 can you find attached bathrooms. Anyway AA is MIA today.
Cheers

hi brudder Idoru...

do u have any infor regarding this upper rm6? me like to find out more about her lor... " i mean interms of popularity among u bros?, service wise? do u know her name and age?

sorry please dun flame me for these questions okie..cos that day too shiok liao and forgotten to ask her name before i left..but she seems to be a malaysian rite:)

thanks bro..

Idoru
01-08-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by jasper
hi brudder Idoru...

do u have any infor regarding this upper rm6? me like to find out more about her lor... " i mean interms of popularity among u bros?, service wise? do u know her name and age?

sorry please dun flame me for these questions okie..cos that day too shiok liao and forgotten to ask her name before i left..but she seems to be a malaysian rite:)

thanks bro..

Sorry have not tried her yet so cannot give FR.
Saw her today, slim and with long hair. Gave me a smile looks friendly. Maybe some others bros. might help you.
Cheers