PDA

View Full Version : Viet FR @ Joo Chiat

Hipee
31-05-2009, 10:08 AM
Thot I will start a new thread on JC since there aren't any.

Was feeling bored, so went down to JC with the idea to pass time only. Walked passed a couple of pubs and realized that the place has quiet down a fair bit since a year ago.

Nevertheless, was scouting around for a good catch and saw this pretty lass with a pony tail, tube top and a flare skirt that barely covers her bottom :D Cool. Went up and chat her up a bit but realized her command of english is quite bad, so end up with bits and pieces of info on where she's from.

Her home town is from Hanoi and she's hear on a social pass. Fair enough since most girls around the area are doing the same thing. Somehow her face stands out from the remaining crowd as it has this radiant look that captures your attention even when she was not smiling. And this is with minimum makeup.

After 15 mins, popped the magic question and she readily agreed (no surprises). Led her to my car and told her we'll have an exciting time in my car. She gave me the quiz look, probably not knowing what I meant. Settled her nicely in my car and the first thing I noticed is the vast amount of silky smooth skin that beholds my eyes all the way to the helm line of her skirt, which barely covers her crotch. My heart was like beating 160 per min, and the thing is that when she caught me stealing glances at her legs, she purposely crossed her legs and gave me a sexy smile to tease me further. Looks like I am in luck this time.

We didn't chat much in the car as conversation is a problem. Drove to a secluded spot around the area and stopped near a deserted place. Turned over to her and noticed she seems to understand what I have in mind. Without saying anything, she immediately untie her hair and I must say she looks even more stunning with her hair framing her face. If she were to contest in the Miss Vietnam pageant, she will definitely win hands down :cool:

I pointed my fingers to the back seat and she obliges and got up and climb towards the rear. And that was the first time I saw the irrestible holy ground that I am most interested in. She's wearing a red g-string that barely covers her vagina. As she climbed her way behind, her crotch is likely barely inches away from my face. That sets my heartbeat racing further and there is this inner urge to just hold her still and bury my face right into this paradise in front of me.

To be continued.....

(Not to tease the brothers here, but I will continue with the story if there is interest from the forum.)

_InDiGo-
01-06-2009, 02:57 AM
haha bro, good one for you..

hmm yea JC has been toned down very recently..

Yr lucky to catch a viet man.. I like viets.. they treat u like god.. hahaha

eeemen
01-06-2009, 09:44 AM
Carry on plzzz :D

killerKIKK
03-06-2009, 12:26 PM
JC very toned down recently... quietened down

goofballz
11-06-2009, 12:31 AM
Just wondering if this thread is posted in the right place? :confused:

plug999
13-06-2009, 09:30 AM
hey bros/ where is the philipina thread.. last time i had a time of my life with emma shes too hot

sleazydick
16-06-2009, 10:50 AM
Joo Chiat is dying off. Looks like Mask51 is the joint where all the Viet FLs would hang out.

Garry86
18-06-2009, 12:09 AM
Mask 51 at where ah? Sorry I am new to this not really experienced. I am looking for Viet gals to bonk, but dunno where to find. Joo chiat quite big, I should narrow my hunt to which road?

(sorry if i sounded dumb asking those qns, thanks)

stint
18-06-2009, 09:15 AM
Mask 51 at where ah? Sorry I am new to this not really experienced. I am looking for Viet gals to bonk, but dunno where to find. Joo chiat quite big, I should narrow my hunt to which road?

(sorry if i sounded dumb asking those qns, thanks)

Just check under the health centre section. There is a thread dedicated to it.

melvin85
18-06-2009, 07:45 PM
How came u all so lucky meet them one