PDA

View Full Version : Blue K

piranahpg
05-08-2003, 09:43 PM
HI GUYS!!! has anyone tried 'blue k'? Any comments about her?... i heard that she is an Indian Chinese mix....now that's a mouth watering combo......but have not not seen her myself.... do share any info about her...thankx

c0mawhite
05-08-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by piranahpg
HI GUYS!!! has anyone tried 'blue k'? Any comments about her?... i heard that she is an Indian Chinese mix....now that's a mouth watering combo......but have not not seen her myself.... do share any info about her...thankx

yuki say she very pretty

poolhot.
05-08-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by c0mawhite
yuki say she very pretty

And I say she is very pretty and service is very good too. Just saw her at Lor 16 corner coffeeshop at 7tish having a drink

danlong2
07-08-2003, 10:27 AM
Hmmmm....Look OK (pretty eyes) but body a little heavy at the bottom.

Service........I feel average only lah.

But if you are doing for the record only, by all mean go for it.

Cheers!

factor-x
07-08-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by piranahpg

Pretty indeed.

WickedMind
10-05-2004, 02:02 PM
It must have been about half a year ago already since I tried her. Will always remember her. She made me cum 3 times (tried for a 4th time, but didn't have the power anymore) within that hour.

She's not super skinny, but also wouldn't call her plump. Something inbetween. This gals speaks perfectly Chinese (better than her English) and is quite far. Even more fair that most Malays. I guess the Chinese genes that she got from her father were pretty strong and beat the ones of her Indian mother in several areas.

Doomas
10-05-2004, 02:56 PM
Tried her abt a year and a half ago. Can't rem if I did write an FR.

Ya, a bit bottom heavy but she gives quite good service. Worth a try if u'd never bonked an Indian before.

WickedMind
10-05-2004, 05:07 PM
Where can I find her? How to book her?

Simple. Just go to any one of the GL houses and ask for Blue K. If she's still around any one of those OKTs knows where to find her for you.

Cummon
16-05-2004, 10:22 PM
I wrote & kept this brief FR on her around two years ago.
She may have improved, slimmed down or put on weight :confused:

Looks : 7.5 Pretty sexy face with nice high nose & shoulder length long hair.
Bollywood stars look alike.Told me she got her Indian look from her Indian
mom,not her Chinese dad, so strictly she is not an Indian.

Body : 6.5 Around 5' 3",to me a bit plump with solid 34C,dark brown areolas

AR : 6.5 Short & wet, done in doggie & with bums being lifted up

Frenching : Yes, she is responsive

69 : Yes, I initiated

BBBJ : 6.5 Rather soft though she is really hard working

FJ : 7.5 Very energetic & accommodating. Any style you just name it. Tends
to thrust back when being rammed.

Attitude : 8.5 Cheerful & chatty girl, she speaks fluent mandarin but not Tamil. Never rush though time is up. To me quite a refreshing sexual experience with a mixed blood.

Just a 45 mins of assessment from me, happy bonking !