PDA

View Full Version : find it quite daring.

blood
09-08-2003, 01:23 PM
I saw some threads where bros here lick pussy and french in HC.....

frankly, no ofence, find it quite scary for me.

firstly if licking pussy, to me its like blowing someone's dick, the girls been doing it with other customers before they come to service for you, its like in-directly blowing someone's dick, right?...

so donno how mnay dick already poked her, so how come some ppl still dare to lick their pussy?

secondly, frenching too, they donno already blow for how many ppl already, so if you french her in-directly you are tasting somebodys' dick too isnt it.....

also most importantly, there is a sexual diesease called hebies or something that is not life threatening but it exist as a ulcer on the lips or on the pussy which is quite un-detectable by nake eye.

this virus carrying ppl, though do not show any signs of VD signs, but carrier whenever stress, the ulcer will appear and it will spread through a simple frenching.

The point is the carrier will not be much bother of the diesease as it dont really afact them in health but it will cause harm to new born baby if during the intercourse with your wife she got it without knowing it and the new birth will be deform or mental damage due to the disease.

so bros think twice before frenching and licking......anyway if you lick the pussy, then whats the point of putting on condom, you already in touch of the internal body fluid.....which is the source of spreading all VD!!!!!!

please don flame me, just trying to spread the info to help ppl here for mistake.

nuoyah
09-08-2003, 03:29 PM
I agree... bros should play safely. You may call me chicken but I NEVER french or kiss pussy to be safe. If the girl does BJ for me, I make sure my little rubber is on. Play safe... you get to play a long time... don't let your lil bro rule your life.

Luna
09-08-2003, 11:38 PM
Yesterday just had a nice frenching with a chick at WH which took almost 2mins after i cum into her. Can say i swallow every saliva she gives me man, too shiok to think about hygiene. But after the session, she and i took a cup of listerine to rinse the mouth.:cool:

factor-x
10-08-2003, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by playboy23
bro blood,

sometime gd thgs appear at yr sight..really u wil not tink too much..the most u insist to wear condom....when cme to french,lick pussy or bbbj it all lie to our man natural feeling tat all man cannot control....

Some strong-willed men can control.

Some were able to get out of the vicious cycle.
-beam-

And many countless still belive in marriage vows to stay faithful to 1 woman only.

It's not can or cannot, it's want to a not. The brain is the most powerful tool, yet many still get ruled by the smaller head.

-seperates the man from the boys-

factor-x
10-08-2003, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Luna
But after the session, she and i took a cup of listerine to rinse the mouth.:cool:

This action is as effective as taking expensive medicine to slow down the effects of HIV after being tested postive.

samlee8
10-08-2003, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by blood
I saw some threads where bros here lick pussy and french in HC.....

frankly, no ofence, find it quite scary for me.

firstly if licking pussy, to me its like blowing someone's dick, the girls been doing it with other customers before they come to service for you, its like in-directly blowing someone's dick, right?...

so donno how mnay dick already poked her, so how come some ppl still dare to lick their pussy?

secondly, frenching too, they donno already blow for how many ppl already, so if you french her in-directly you are tasting somebodys' dick too isnt it.....

also most importantly, there is a sexual diesease called hebies or something that is not life threatening but it exist as a ulcer on the lips or on the pussy which is quite un-detectable by nake eye.

this virus carrying ppl, though do not show any signs of VD signs, but carrier whenever stress, the ulcer will appear and it will spread through a simple frenching.

The point is the carrier will not be much bother of the diesease as it dont really afact them in health but it will cause harm to new born baby if during the intercourse with your wife she got it without knowing it and the new birth will be deform or mental damage due to the disease.

so bros think twice before frenching and licking......anyway if you lick the pussy, then whats the point of putting on condom, you already in touch of the internal body fluid.....which is the source of spreading all VD!!!!!!

please don flame me, just trying to spread the info to help ppl here for mistake.

bro, if you eat chicken feet or any other animals, then maybve better dont start eating again. u will never know where these chicken go to or step on anything before they are kill and cook.

just a pointer from me, i am not here to flame anyone. just purely discussion

Luna
10-08-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by factor-x
This action is as effective as taking expensive medicine to slow down the effects of HIV after being tested postive.

Oh my, you are making me shivering. :eek:

factor-x
10-08-2003, 01:16 AM

heehee.

And shivering after being welcomed back to reality is as effective as trying to piss the disease out of your system.

;)

nuoyah
10-08-2003, 09:42 AM

Am not ashamed to say that I went to DSC to test for HIV once. Had to gather a lot of courage to do this, and mind you... I did not even french, kiss pussy or do anyone raw. Bros who have gone before will be able to relate to what I am talking abt.

While waiting for the test, everyone was solemn and I guarantee you that nobody there behaved cocky like James Dean or John Travolta. Waiting for the result, you take the time to reflect on your deeds and deep inside, the shivering starts... what if ... ??

Fortunately for me... I tested -ve and took another test 3 mths later to confirm it. Hurray !!! From henceforth, I did not want to risk myself again... just plain stupidity.

As a bro who nearly fell into a hole due to the "mist", I hope to prevent other bros from actually falling into it by telling them that "there is a huge hole in front of you.... do not walk in this direction". It's up to you whether you believe me or not... at least I have done my part. I know some of us cannot stop playing... but at least .... minimise the risk and do it safely.

Luna
10-08-2003, 10:12 AM
(Extracted from AFA website)
Kissing
Dry or light kissing in which there is no exchange of saliva is totally safe. Deep kissing and contact with cuts and sores or bleeding gums in the mouth may carry a small risk.

Thats mean frenching is also a loop hole for HIV. But if she initiate frenching, very hard to reject man. :(

factor-x
10-08-2003, 01:49 PM
(Extracted from AFA website)
Kissing
Dry or light kissing in which there is no exchange of saliva is totally safe. Deep kissing and contact with cuts and sores or bleeding gums in the mouth may carry a small risk.

Thats mean frenching is also a loop hole for HIV. But if she initiate frenching, very hard to reject man. :(

Stick to kissing A girlfriend or wife whom you are very much in love with and also love you alot. No need to end up in a situation to resist others then.

God, whichever one you believe in assuming you do, intended everyone to have 1 partner only, why else do you think there's still no cure for AIDS.

-thoughts from a free-thinker-

blood
10-08-2003, 10:14 PM
Yesterday just had a nice frenching with a chick at WH which took almost 2mins after i cum into her. Can say i swallow every saliva she gives me man, too shiok to think about hygiene. But after the session, she and i took a cup of listerine to rinse the mouth.:cool:

for hebies yes, other VD no.

blood
10-08-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by samlee8
bro, if you eat chicken feet or any other animals, then maybve better dont start eating again. u will never know where these chicken go to or step on anything before they are kill and cook.

no offence, shit on feets can wash, VD cannot wash even if you bleach or wash with listerine.

nuoyah
11-08-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by blood
no offence, shit on feets can wash, VD cannot wash even if you bleach or wash with listerine.

Agree with bro blood. Before you eat chicken feet (which I dun actually), you clean and cook it so the bacteria is killed.

If you apply the same principle, you should then test the "chicken" for STD or HIV before taking the plunge. Then again, the window period for HIV is at least 2 mths... so you never really know.

While frenching is low risk, it is still a real risk as a lot of people have bleeding gums when they brush their teeth. All you need is one blissfully ignorant HIV+ customer to pass it to the girl during frenching and and for the next sucker to suck it from her tongue.... and yahoo.... you are the next successful recipient.

French with your g/f or wife by all means, and frankly I will never french a pro or FL. In fact, and some of you may find this pathetic... but I dun lay my lips on any body parts including those delicious looking boobs. I just have the image of a previous customer slurping on them and I dun fancy tasting his saliva. If you notice, not all pros or FLs bathe their entire body after the session. Some would only give their pussies a rinse thus leaving the residue on their bodies. Think abt that.

So for me, it's hands only and then the good ole rubber before I start. Dun be stupid.... be safe.

Rof|maoxz
11-08-2003, 03:35 PM
Good to hear that some of our brudders here practise safe-sex or preventive measures. Its quite hard to resist kissing with WLs or FLs, sometimes asking her whether she has any mouth ulcers or not will affect the overall atmosphere a little. It's up to you to decide. But i do have a little worry. With the sillyporean germent relax their policies on FTs, stopping them from patroning the vices is quite impossible nowadays. U can witness them yourself in the popular lor 8, 10 (chinamen) or lor 14,16 area (indians). I doubt they are well equipped with knowledge on STDs. So if you can perform raw, frenching with WLs, so do the FTs. It is better to be safe den sorry. Wearing a condom to have a penetrating sex also can lead you to orgasm, with a 99% safe throw in somemore....

KCLIM73
11-08-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Rof|maoxz
Wearing a condom to have a penetrating sex also can lead you to orgasm, with a 99% safe throw in somemore....

what's more the condom will prolong your sex session a wee bit longer.... :) heh heh...

foolish_
11-08-2003, 04:21 PM

Listerine kills common mouth bacteria but not viruses...especially not STD and HIV.....only trying to be helpful....u dun have to listen...:cool:

KID278
11-08-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by foolish_
Listerine kills common mouth bacteria but not viruses...especially not STD and HIV.....only trying to be helpful....u dun have to listen...

In a way it puts the mind at rest hygiene wise...:D anyway all such talks are just but having Cyprinophobia....it's never going to make people stay away from casual or commercial sex....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Luna
11-08-2003, 10:23 PM
Listerine kills common mouth bacteria but not viruses...especially not STD and HIV.....only trying to be helpful....u dun have to listen...:cool:

Ha..ha...That's the problem, we should rinse our mouth first before the session instead of after the session. Everything oredi swallowed liao. :o

fun4evergood
11-08-2003, 11:03 PM
Better safe than sorry............. why waste a good life for a spilt second of enjoyment.:p

factor-x
11-08-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by nuoyah
French with your g/f or wife by all means, and frankly I will never french a pro or FL. In fact, and some of you may find this pathetic... but I dun lay my lips on any body parts including those delicious looking boobs. I just have the image of a previous customer slurping on them and I dun fancy tasting his saliva. If you notice, not all pros or FLs bathe their entire body after the session. Some would only give their pussies a rinse thus leaving the residue on their bodies. Think abt that.

So for me, it's hands only and then the good ole rubber before I start. Dun be stupid.... be safe.

Those who find it pathetic are the real pathetic ones, but often, more than always, they never realise they are.

Sad, but true.

Glad to see a smart one in here!

:)

blood
12-08-2003, 02:22 PM
the medical is very advance tat most of sex baterias(excldes AIDS)....as i do not wan to be flame.... can be cure wif infections & eating antibiotic....i got frend hv accountered a few of tis unwanted & can easy got away & continue bonking....even herpes can be cured thr a long term....the sitution nw is worry abt spread thr SARS or AIDS.

not to flame anyone, just exchange of info.

:D

VD can never be cured.
When the doctors said you are cured, it is not acutally 'cured'.

in medical terms, it meant that the virus is in control without medication in terms of VD viruses.....

most VD like hebies are in the body of a carrier waiting for that particular spark to be fired....

According to a doctor friend, those ppl whom gave birth to deformed or retarded kids, 95% of them have the record of VD infection before.

It gets to show that thought the carrier are 'saved' but it might pass down the virus like a gene which will affect your future children.

A lady friend of mine has hebies, now she is very aware of her mood and whenever she is stressed, the ulcers appear.

The virus was passed to her by her boyfriend whom are no longer together.

She only gets to know about it only when the doctor performed a few VD test.

After confirming the results she confronted her boyfriend and he confessed that he had hebies 5 years ago and thought that after so many years it had 'disappeared'

it shows that her boyfriend has no idea of what is hebies and that the virus was in his body all the while........

so just for bros to read a real story, be safe not sorry ya

Kdajong99
12-08-2003, 04:16 PM
Thanks for sharing bro Blood. Really gotto be careful out there. Practice safe sex, protect yourself and your love ones.

MitMit
12-08-2003, 07:24 PM
sorry to interrupt...
if this thread goes on, post like "want to fuck dun scare.wanna scare dun fuck " is going to appear soon.

foolish_
12-08-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by MitMit
sorry to interrupt...
if this thread goes on, post like "want to fuck dun scare.wanna scare dun fuck " is going to appear soon.

Yup then we will be getting a big debate again.......:D

KID278
13-08-2003, 03:24 AM
Yup then we will be getting a big debate again.......:D

I dont see a need to debate. That statement makes sense when you talk about casual and commercial sex. You can advocate practising safe sex but you cant deny the fact that subconsciously you have that attitude or you'll not have the guts...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

fun4evergood
14-08-2003, 10:45 PM
Here we have a freedom of speech.... go ahead...:p

KID278
15-08-2003, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by fun4evergood
Here we have a freedom of speech.... go ahead...:p

Go ahead with what?....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

AVIATION
15-08-2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by samlee8

Hi bro, do you know that there is a thick layer of skin on the chicken feet been removed B4 it is cook ?
So it is very safe to eat chicken feet but not licking of pussy in HC.:p

factor-x
15-08-2003, 05:19 PM
r u a chicken rice seller??LOL...nt many noe tat man....quite agree wif u..eating a chicken feet may coz food poisoning & licking a pussy definely is an enjoyment...kena a disease is like food poisoning which even coz death....everything take risk u nvr noe eating chicken feet is safer or licking a pussy is safer...happie cheonging to u....

Should the need to select one among the 2 arises, something tells me that eating chicken feet is safer; I wonder why.

foolish_
15-08-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by factor-x
Should the need to select one among the 2 arises, something tells me that eating chicken feet is safer; I wonder why.

Let me try to guess.....cooking helps to remove most bacteria and almost everyone cooks chicken feet first b4 eating....while almost no one cooks a pussy b4 licking.......am I rite???..........:D

KID278
15-08-2003, 07:29 PM
r u a chicken rice seller??LOL...nt many noe tat man....quite agree wif u..eating a chicken feet may coz food poisoning & licking a pussy definely is an enjoyment...kena a disease is like food poisoning which even coz death....everything take risk u nvr noe eating chicken feet is safer or licking a pussy is safer...happie cheonging to u....

Hua hee dio ho.....:D dont let anything delicious goes to waste lah hor....game enough you wont lose too much fun....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

factor-x
15-08-2003, 08:49 PM
Let me try to guess.....cooking helps to remove most bacteria and almost everyone cooks chicken feet first b4 eating....while almost no one cooks a pussy b4 licking.......am I rite???..........:D

That must be it!!!!

:)

fun4evergood
16-08-2003, 10:48 AM
FUn will not last 4 ever too.....enjoy while u can
:p

factor-x
16-08-2003, 12:25 PM
AIDS lasts forever.

:p

factor-x
17-08-2003, 06:38 PM
SEX last forever for me but nt AIDS..LOL;)

Care to elaborate how come AIDS does not last forever if the virus is already resident in Specimen X's biological system?

Have you.. -GASP-- found a cure????

;)

nuoyah
17-08-2003, 10:33 PM
it do not matter....it nt part of my job................the main thg i concern is to bonk happily in tis life wif taking safety measures wil be enough...sex always cme first b4 AIDS....wat to do??? happie jiu hor.....wan to play dun afraid, if afraid pse dun play play then nothing wil happen...LoL;)

Although I do not eat chicken feet, I agree with bro factor-x that between licking an unknown pussy & chicken feet, I would definitely accept the fowl factor & pass up the feline fun.

"wan to play dun afraid, if afraid pse dun play play" are usually famous last quotes until something hits you in the face or... rather your dick. When that happens, the wisdom of playing safely will be enlightening, albeit a little late.

A fren of mine lived by the creed that playboy23 abided by... and always laugh when I warn him abt the dangers of bbbj. I heard from him today that his dick is getting itchy with a burning sensation when he pisses.... dio jackpot liow. He's not laughing either now..... it's been 3 days since and I advised him to wait another 2-3 days to confirm before he makes that appointment with his doctor. Told him not to bonk his wife anymore until he is all clear. Even superman can be killed by kryptonite.

KCLIM73
18-08-2003, 10:03 AM
Like I watched in a tv programme before... Zhen Qing I think....

This is like jay walking. When you jay walk successfully, you will look back at those still on the other side of the road and laugh at them. Of course, you will think they are stupid and no balls, and you, risking it, had gotten across the road faster and still in one piece.

But when something happens to you when you jaywalk.....

XiaoHoUzi83
18-08-2003, 12:44 PM
we should not be so paranoid... then next time better dun go public toilets... later one old man with STD touch his dick then Touch the tap... n ur next in line... and ur hands ganna the disease... then forever dun need to urine standing la...
since listernine cannot kill the Virus... u think normal Soap can?

Just be safe lohx....
know that u r safe can liaoz.. although nothin is fool proof...
also to tell u.. the amt of HIV virus in 1 drop of blood is equal to a million drop of saliva... so if is just wet kissing with no wounds then will be okie lahx........

Rof|maoxz
18-08-2003, 03:18 PM
Please lah, HIV & STD virus cant survive for long in outside atmosphere. U cant be infected with it this way. :o

factor-x
18-08-2003, 06:28 PM
That's what they all say.

But notice the immediate change of dialogues once tested postive.

foolish_
18-08-2003, 06:40 PM
too bad yr frend unlucky loh.....bro nuoyah no need to so work out leh...relax lah....dun be so serious we all there is to share....right or wrong wil depend on individual...happie cheonging 4 u..:D

Agree with u that choice is a personal benefit......there is not right or wrong.......I think most of the bros here is not advocating not to go for commercial or casual sex....just that they want to advice that if we want to play....please take care and practice safe sex....I dun think there is any who is saying we should not indulge in commercial or casual sex.

Anyway, its up to individual lah.....if someone thinks its ok to have bbbj or lick a WL's pussy.....that's their choice.....afterall, its their life rite???........:cool:

foolish_
18-08-2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by XiaoHoUzi83
we should not be so paranoid... then next time better dun go public toilets... later one old man with STD touch his dick then Touch the tap... n ur next in line... and ur hands ganna the disease... then forever dun need to urine standing la...
since listernine cannot kill the Virus... u think normal Soap can?

Just be safe lohx....
know that u r safe can liaoz.. although nothin is fool proof...
also to tell u.. the amt of HIV virus in 1 drop of blood is equal to a million drop of saliva... so if is just wet kissing with no wounds then will be okie lahx........

Bro....STD and HIV can only be transmitted to another person thru and open wound which allows the virus to enter a person's body fluids. It can't be transmitted thru touching of a toilet seat or tap lah, not unless u touch them with body parts that have an open wound.....moreover, they cannot survive long when exposed to environment.

Wet kissing.......can't say if its safe or not.....minor bleeding of gums can also lead to infection.....but then again......as I have said earlier.....its a individual preference.....cheers.....:cool:

David-Bake-Ham
21-08-2003, 09:13 PM
Each to his own will.

Kdajong99
21-08-2003, 10:22 PM
Bro....STD and HIV can only be transmitted to another person thru and open wound which allows the virus to enter a person's body fluids. It can't be transmitted thru touching of a toilet seat or tap lah, not unless u touch them with body parts that have an open wound.....moreover, they cannot survive long when exposed to environment.

Wet kissing.......can't say if its safe or not.....minor bleeding of gums can also lead to infection.....but then again......as I have said earlier.....its a individual preference.....cheers.....:cool:

Hear Hear, words of wisdom from the Wise Foolish. :D

BTW, bro have a nice trip to Japan.

KID278
22-08-2003, 05:15 AM
Agree with u that choice is a personal benefit......there is not right or wrong.......I think most of the bros here is not advocating not to go for commercial or casual sex....just that they want to advice that if we want to play....please take care and practice safe sex....I dun think there is any who is saying we should not indulge in commercial or casual sex.

Anyway, its up to individual lah.....if someone thinks its ok to have bbbj or lick a WL's pussy.....that's their choice.....afterall, its their life rite???........:cool:

The message to practise safe sex is loud and clear. The statement 'want to fcuk dont scared, want to scared dont fcuk' also makes sense....all boils down to the phrase 'to each his own' loud and clear....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

newyorker88
26-08-2003, 07:14 PM
If you want to have fun, by all means do it, but what is more important, a moment of fun or a life time of regret? Do it safely, for your love one sake. THere are a lot of VD going around these days.

nuoyah
27-08-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by newyorker88
If you want to have fun, by all means do it, but what is more important, a moment of fun or a life time of regret? Do it safely, for your love one sake. THere are a lot of VD going around these days.

Many moons ago, I warned a fren of mine to be careful and protect himself when he hunt chickens... esp not to do BBBJ as bacteria can be transmitted leading to STDs.

Like hero in the show, he felt invincible and continued to let the chickens savour his worm. To his credit, he dun kill the chicken raw... rationale common sense prevailed.

A few moons ago, he told me that a little std has claimed his worm head its home. In fact, it even installed a water heater so that normal showers now feel like hot showers. So happy was the little std that it decided produce mayo for free.

Bo pian... my fren went to the doc and discovered that he struck lottery... and the prize money went to the clinic. Paid more than $100 for jab, medication, etc. However, he could not quantify the agony & distress of the experience.

I sympathised with him and gave him moral support. Told him to also go for HIV test to be sure. This will surely add to his stress for at least the next 6 months.

Morale of the story : dun be a stupid hero. Bonk smart :rolleyes:

ian_dragonboat
28-08-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by KID278
The message to practise safe sex is loud and clear. The statement 'want to fcuk dont scared, want to scared dont fcuk' also makes sense....all boils down to the phrase 'to each his own' loud and clear....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

well said...

plus, die die also must die...

glgl
31-08-2003, 09:04 PM
interesting thread... I have a suggestion for the "play safe" brudders out there. Maybe you can consider to put an additional info in future FR like "CD required". In this way, brudders out there who like to "play safe" will have additional info on who to go to. At the same time, brudders who would like to have bbbj or r--, will give these WLs a miss.

Just a suggestion for the "play safe" brudders to consider.

gl

factor-x
31-08-2003, 09:18 PM
Can always request a BBBJ girl to put it on first and change to BJ.

fun4evergood
01-09-2003, 12:13 AM
Wearing a condom before BJ.......