PDA

View Full Version : My Intercourse habit

dicky
10-08-2003, 11:14 PM
Penerate, and after a minutes of pushing and pulling, then i will put on rubber......any risks here??

Love raw feeling before the rubber steps in...:D

cheongkid
10-08-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by dicky
Penerate, and after a minutes of pushing and pulling, then i will put on rubber......any risks here??

Then what's the point of putting rubber? :confused:

factor-x
10-08-2003, 11:52 PM

Yes, you have already been exposed to bodily fluids which are carriers of HiVs and other nasty diseases.

Wonder how much you'll love raw feeling if ever you should receive bad news......

Do use the big head. AIDS medicine/treatment are costly, and usually will wipe out an average man's savings and use up most, if not all, of an average income. Not to mention the trauma you'll put your family through as well.

Be a responsible fucker.

KID278
11-08-2003, 01:21 AM

You are either ignorant or plain dumb....:o

Cheers.
Kid278.

KCLIM73
11-08-2003, 02:04 PM

Of course, you are trying to prevent the girl from getting pregnant right? Not that it's that effective at preventing pregnancy, but that's the only reason I can think off for you to do that! If talk about preventing VD, it's USELESS as penetration has occured without protection already!

foolish_
11-08-2003, 04:25 PM

Dun know what risk u r trying to prevent but I will assume u mean the following both risk.

1. STD or HIV........dun bother to put it on later.....no diff liao

2. Pregnancy......hard to say but pre-cum contains sperm that can lead to unwanted pregnancy.....dun hope that a few weeks down the road u start a thread asking bros here about abortion....

:cool:

KCLIM73
11-08-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by foolish_
Dun know what risk u r trying to prevent but I will assume u mean the following both risk.

1. STD or HIV........dun bother to put it on later.....no diff liao

2. Pregnancy......hard to say but pre-cum contains sperm that can lead to unwanted pregnancy.....dun hope that a few weeks down the road u start a thread asking bros here about abortion....

:cool:

1. Got reason. So if you have STD, lower chances of passing it to the WL since haven't deposit the 10 ml of bodily fluids mah. hahahaa...

2. Yah... and kena flamed cos got another thread on it liao. sigh...and we have big argument again!

KID278
11-08-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by KCLIM73
1. Got reason. So if you have STD, lower chances of passing it to the WL since haven't deposit the 10 ml of bodily fluids mah. hahahaa...

2. Yah... and kena flamed cos got another thread on it liao. sigh...and we have big argument again!

Ya...then anti-abortionist will start opposing again...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

foolish_
12-08-2003, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by KCLIM73

God look what u have done...now there is going to be a debate on the morals of transmitting STD to WL....:D

waypastprime
12-08-2003, 10:29 AM

U know the purpose of a rubber?? :confused:

KCLIM73
12-08-2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by waypastprime

To chew?

foolish_
12-08-2003, 12:21 PM

Generally rubber is use to ensure more friction resulting in greater 'heat' being produce. It is also good for those who dun know if they want to go all the way as rubber is known to have much greater braking effect compared to raw skin......:D

waypastprime
12-08-2003, 01:37 PM
Generally rubber is use to ensure more friction resulting in greater 'heat' being produce. It is also good for those who dun know if they want to go all the way as rubber is known to have much greater braking effect compared to raw skin......

That's a good way of defining the usage of the rubber.... :p
Must cultivate the 'right' usage to the kids of the future..... :D

foolish_
12-08-2003, 08:13 PM
That's a good way of defining the usage of the rubber....
Must cultivate the 'right' usage to the kids of the future.....

No use la....the kids here will just tell ppl who are waypastprime that 'want to fuck dun scare, want to scare dun fuck'.......I guess they think we are way-past-our-time......:D

dynamics
13-08-2003, 02:07 AM

Be responsible! Who know's you already have HIV! And not the girl!

Be sensible TOSSER!

KID278
13-08-2003, 02:20 AM

To collect spunks, it can also be blown up like a balloon...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
13-08-2003, 03:05 AM
No use la....the kids here will just tell ppl who are waypastprime that 'want to fuck dun scare, want to scare dun fuck'.......I guess they think we are way-past-our-time......:D

"Want to fuck dun scare, want to scare dun fuck"....what's wrong with this statement, mind you that's a fact you cant deny. Practise safe sex by all means but without that attitude do you think you have the guts to engage in casual or commercial sex. You just cant have too much worries when you want to have fun, you are only cheating yourself if you say you are not thinking that way...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

waypastprime
13-08-2003, 09:52 AM

Hey..... that's my nick..... It's under US patent u know.... :D

foolish_
13-08-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by KID278
"Want to fuck dun scare, want to scare dun fuck"....what's wrong with this statement, mind you that's a fact you cant deny. Practise safe sex by all means but without that attitude do you think you have the guts to engage in casual or commercial sex. You just cant have too much worries when you want to have fun, you are only cheating yourself if you say you are not thinking that way...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Guess u r taking the statement too literally. Of course if we want to pursue certain things, we cannot be afraid of the consequences. If not then nothing will be done in the very first place. However, there is a difference in how one perceive this line of thought. I think what we are trying to imply is do it if u want but not doing it with a can't be bothered attitude.

Engaging in casual or commercial sex carries certain risk. Practising safe sex helps to reduce the risk but it doesn't totally eradicate the risk. However, ppl who engage in it w/o any form of safety is a cause of concern.

If someone contracts HIV thru his/her care less attitude in casual sex, he/she then puts ppl around them at risk as well. Worst would be when they dun even know they have HIV. By all means one should take risk....but there is a big difference between mindless risk taking and calculated risk taking........:cool:

foolish_
13-08-2003, 11:18 AM
Hey..... that's my nick..... It's under US patent u know.... :D

There is a patent for it???.....funny leh...whenever I try to advice youngster about life....they keep telling me I am waypastprime leh...:D

KID278
13-08-2003, 03:11 PM
Guess u r taking the statement too literally. Of course if we want to pursue certain things, we cannot be afraid of the consequences. If not then nothing will be done in the very first place. However, there is a difference in how one perceive this line of thought. I think what we are trying to imply is do it if u want but not doing it with a can't be bothered attitude.

Engaging in casual or commercial sex carries certain risk. Practising safe sex helps to reduce the risk but it doesn't totally eradicate the risk. However, ppl who engage in it w/o any form of safety is a cause of concern.

If someone contracts HIV thru his/her care less attitude in casual sex, he/she then puts ppl around them at risk as well. Worst would be when they dun even know they have HIV. By all means one should take risk....but there is a big difference between mindless risk taking and calculated risk taking........:cool:

Not too literally, that statement was meant to be literal, word for word. I dont mean to obtrude but you are arguing just for the sake of arguing. Mindless or calculated, whatever that is, a risk is a risk. Like I say, practise safe sex by all means but you cant deny the fact that you had actually fall back on an attitude as suggested in that statement when engaging in casual or commercial sex. You would have stayed away if you don’t have the guts to overcome the fear at the back of your mind. As construed that statement was meant for everyone, not just daredevils or false bravados which I recalled someone puts it.:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

foolish_
13-08-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by KID278
Not too literally, that statement was meant to be literal, word for word. I dont mean to obtrude but you are arguing just for the sake of arguing. Mindless or calculated, whatever that is, a risk is a risk. Like I say, practise safe sex by all means but you cant deny the fact that you had actually fall back on an attitude as suggested in that statement when engaging in casual or commercial sex. You would have stayed away if you don’t have the guts to overcome the fear at the back of your mind. As construed that statement was meant for everyone, not just daredevils or false bravados which I recalled someone puts it.:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

If u look from that angle then u r rite......:)

dicky
13-08-2003, 11:15 PM
is femidom still available in singapore...
want to make love, but dun want to half way put on rubber:confused:

KID278
14-08-2003, 01:04 AM

Femidom is just a female condom. I dont suppose you are suggesting that the gal put it on at the beginning. You will not get to feel the juice which you had been saying you enjoy it. Anyway, the fact that it is very much more expensive and in low demand it will not be available just anywhere, maybe some bigger pharmacies or bigger shops selling condoms will have it. Or get it online if you really want to.:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

factor-x
14-08-2003, 02:43 PM

put it on right @ the beginning then.

:D

OceanEleven
22-08-2003, 07:53 AM
Generally rubber is use to ensure more friction resulting in greater 'heat' being produce. It is also good for those who dun know if they want to go all the way as rubber is known to have much greater braking effect compared to raw skin......:D
As in the brake pads in a car???:D

KCLIM73
22-08-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by OceanEleven
As in the brake pads in a car???:D

Brake pads are metallic.

KCLIM73
22-08-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by playboy23
hey uncle kclim73 it cover by rubber lah....dun act smart here...

I am not acting smart. But I kindly request that you dun act dumb. Brake pads are metallic. Have you seen one before? Or rather, do you even own a fucking car, you loser.

Do you think rubber rubbing on the disc will last more than a day at all? Use your pea brain.

simnon
24-08-2003, 09:58 AM
Start with rubber, then remove rubber to do raw for a few minutes to cum.
Did that one with a WL in Ipoh and it scares the shit out of me..
no more commando action after that..