PDA

View Full Version : anal-sex with cat40s ?!

Lustro
20-08-2003, 06:41 PM
anal-sex...hmm..i tried one last nite surprisingly.and throughout the whole session i was like.... o.0... !!!! .... o.0" ..... !?!?! .... *_* ... ^^"

i have an old FR thread but dun wanna bump it up since the FRs are damn old already.so i started this one...sorry for wasting bandwidth but wanted to hear wat the other experiences

i dunno how to explain but doing it anal is sort new to me,i tried to coax my gf into it once..but given up the idea after unsucessful tries.and i nvr had once thought of getting it done it GL... :eek:
it was my second visit to this gal.on the first visit.i did her twice..she asked for it!! and i paid only for one session...but i did give her $20 end of it as tips..then on the second..she gave me an long AR..then we proceeded via her backdoor...its like i lost my virginity all over again.till now..12hrs after i came back.i still am a lil shock i actually did it.... man,i felt like a virgin now! hahahaa...

so anyone else get this before?:D

bradpitt968
20-08-2003, 06:47 PM
Gentleman... own time, own target... carry on....!! = )

Lustro
20-08-2003, 06:51 PM
funny.how come u have nothing to say and u posted.u should be flamed more. :p

if dissussion arent allowed in this forums.then how the hell is infomation gonna be shared across... :confused:

factor-x
20-08-2003, 09:16 PM
The lack of replies or flames probably indicate that people are not really into rear-entry type of activities or do not like to openly discuss about it.

Thanks for sharing though.

:)

pussycat
20-08-2003, 09:39 PM
i tried it once also....she ask for it...but felt no good..it so tight....make my cock no fellig...some more i fuck her ass raw.....but end up did her pussy at the end..offcouse with rubber....but i think i not say which girl..because will affected her...

suckerll
20-08-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by pussycat
but i think i not say which girl..because will affected her... not say then reply for what? sianz!!! :o

pussycat
20-08-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by suckerll
not say then reply for what? sianz!!! :o

ok..i dont want them to lost their job,,ok idiot,,,u want send me yr mail i will mail it to u...

factor-x
20-08-2003, 10:42 PM
Come on, there wasn't any neccessity for name-callings.

:)

suckerll
20-08-2003, 11:05 PM
ok..i dont want them to lost their job,,ok idiot,,,u want send me yr mail i will mail it to u... perhaps u could pm the idiot and show him that u know how to use pm?:p

pussycat
21-08-2003, 12:59 AM
perhaps u could pm the idiot and show him that u know how to use pm?:p

ha ha.......ha

pussycat
21-08-2003, 01:01 AM
perhaps u could pm the idiot and show him that u know how to use pm?:p

what pm..???its 2.00 pm..ha ha ...no need la,,,,lorong 18 house 30 g7.......ok

mongoose13
21-08-2003, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Lustro

i dunno how to explain but doing it anal is sort new to me,i tried to coax my gf into it once..but given up the idea after unsucessful tries.and i nvr had once thought of getting it done it GL... :eek:
it was my second visit to this gal.on the first visit.i did her twice..she asked for it!! and i paid only for one session...but i did give her $20 end of it as tips..then on the second..she gave me an long AR..then we proceeded via her backdoor...its like i lost my virginity all over again.till now..12hrs after i came back.i still am a lil shock i actually did it.... man,i felt like a virgin now! hahahaa...

so anyone else get this before?:D

Bro, how bout some info on this girl of urs?

suckerll
21-08-2003, 12:36 PM
what pm..???its 2.00 pm..ha ha ...no need la,,,,lorong 18 house 30 g7.......ok wah u managed to do anal with her? actually she even wants to arrange for me to fuck her sister too!!! virgin u know....think u've got to wait long long....

think u old bird here can smoke me? :o

pussycat
21-08-2003, 01:06 PM
wah u managed to do anal with her? actually she even wants to arrange for me to fuck her sister too!!! virgin u know....think u've got to wait long long....

think u old bird here can smoke me? :o

well.im not handsome,,i cant speak thai...but give me once,../.ha ha...u want ..pm me la.....u try first.....if not then let me know.....if she no give u thats means im special.....

suckerll
21-08-2003, 10:01 PM
well.im not handsome,,i cant speak thai...but give me once,../.ha ha...u want ..pm me la.....u try first.....if not then let me know.....if she no give u thats means im special..... :o anymore?next pls?

azzman
22-08-2003, 02:57 AM
fyi...i had been having anal sex with cat40 girls for the past week at a regular hse i patronise.....sorry !!! can't tell u which hse...pm me if u want to know.......

it was good though, a good change from the normal loose ones we had been humping.....

in fact, i juz went to that hse again just now.....there were 3 new girls....as i am a regular there...i get to be updated personally by the OKT of the hse (a.k.a my uncle)........

as usual, i called one of the the new girl and i had the normal service that we had ALWAYS been given, only this time i asked to f@@k her asshole....she dun understand what i said, so she said ok....by the time i put my cockhead at her asshole, she asked "U wan to do anal sex ? " I said yeah & coaxed her to try it. She said she never did it b4 (it's her first time lah...anal virgin). I managed to convince her it wouldn't be painful & start applying KY to my condomised cockhead and her anus. She was a bit hesistant though, but I told her if painful, U tell me & I'll take it out.

wat happens next was OOOOOOHHHHH !!!!! POWER !!!!! IT's like screwing a virgin....it's true, it's true...she was an anal virgin. Her anus was so tight that i had to put it in very slowly and by the 2nd stroke I was in the asshole....I came with my cock buried tightly inside.....

I asked her whether it's painful...she said not so...i 4got to ask her whether it was good.....anyway....we proceeded for massage & I told her I'll be coming back 4 more !!!! She seemed pleased that I was happy with her service.........

Yabbbadabadoooooooo..........................

The previous anal experience I had was at the same hse with this girl that looked like sandra bullock.....it was tight also initially...subsequently when i return 4 more, it was kinda loosened liao.....I believed she had got other special customers IN too...This girl did mentioned to me that she liked being F@@KED in the asshole..........so i rest my case..........

superbucks899
06-09-2003, 04:56 PM
Could you kindly let me know which house and babe did you visit, i have been in search for an anal babe for the last 8 months, results were very futile.

Your assistance is very greatly appreciated.

Best regards
superbucks899:)
Take Care

qwe72
11-09-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by azzman
fyi...i had been having anal sex with cat40 girls for the past week at a regular hse i patronise.....sorry !!! can't tell u which hse...pm me if u want to know.......

it was good though, a good change from the normal loose ones we had been humping.....

in fact, i juz went to that hse again just now.....there were 3 new girls....as i am a regular there...i get to be updated personally by the OKT of the hse (a.k.a my uncle)........

as usual, i called one of the the new girl and i had the normal service that we had ALWAYS been given, only this time i asked to f@@k her asshole....she dun understand what i said, so she said ok....by the time i put my cockhead at her asshole, she asked "U wan to do anal sex ? " I said yeah & coaxed her to try it. She said she never did it b4 (it's her first time lah...anal virgin). I managed to convince her it wouldn't be painful & start applying KY to my condomised cockhead and her anus. She was a bit hesistant though, but I told her if painful, U tell me & I'll take it out.

wat happens next was OOOOOOHHHHH !!!!! POWER !!!!! IT's like screwing a virgin....it's true, it's true...she was an anal virgin. Her anus was so tight that i had to put it in very slowly and by the 2nd stroke I was in the asshole....I came with my cock buried tightly inside.....

I asked her whether it's painful...she said not so...i 4got to ask her whether it was good.....anyway....we proceeded for massage & I told her I'll be coming back 4 more !!!! She seemed pleased that I was happy with her service.........

The previous anal experience I had was at the same hse with this girl that looked like sandra bullock.....it was tight also initially...subsequently when i return 4 more, it was kinda loosened liao.....I believed she had got other special customers IN too...This girl did mentioned to me that she liked being F@@KED in the asshole..........so i rest my case..........

Bros Azzman, waiting for you to let me know which girl. Thanks..

jeromelee1
16-09-2003, 07:39 PM

Bro,

I hv pm to you and appreciate if you could reply me soonest. FR will follow soon.

suckerll
18-09-2003, 09:40 AM

The previous anal experience I had was at the same hse with this girl that looked like sandra bullock.....it was tight also initially...subsequently when i return 4 more, it was kinda loosened liao.....I believed she had got other special customers IN too...This girl did mentioned to me that she liked being F@@KED in the asshole..........so i rest my case.......... pussycat a.k.a azzman?

FatSpider
21-09-2003, 08:44 PM
yo azzman , ur pm box full
can pm me back the details?
cheers