PDA

View Full Version : Where Is Pinky Of L16??

alantan27
21-08-2003, 02:47 AM
anyone know the whereabout of pinky??
she have been MIA for almost 1 yr
the last time I call her in around feb
she told me she got problem with her back!

Last yr someone told me her mun is sick, she is looking after her mun

who know her whereabout?

phantom53sg
21-08-2003, 10:16 PM
Hi alantan27,

Pinky went missing for almost 2 months...bonked her in June/03 thereafter she went missing. It is a matter of time that her yellow card is being cancelled. Her OKT does not even knows when is she coming back. Gone liao!

Look for other gem.

Happy Bonking
Phantom

taihuat
22-08-2003, 04:59 PM
was told she got Aids and sent back to malaysia. so the okt pretent he don't know. so any brother who have her with in the last six months, please go for a check up.

phantom53sg
22-08-2003, 08:27 PM
Hi Bro taihuat,

Are you sure that Pinky got AIDS and was sent back to Malaysia???. I last saw her in July/03 at Toa Payoh Pasar Malam happily strolling around.....Maybe she is in hibernation only. Dun passed unfounded rumours Bro.

Phantom

alantan27
22-08-2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by taihuat
was told she got Aids and sent back to malaysia. so the okt pretent he don't know. so any brother who have her with in the last six months, please go for a check up.

HUH????
I have sex with her in march

smlee
22-08-2003, 09:29 PM

Be it she has AIDS or not , nobody knows. But as a regular cheongster, we have be prepare for the worse since nothing is 100% foolproof. For the sake of yourself and your family, do a health screening at least once a year.

COnclusion- Spreading news like this is not going to benefit anybody but on the other hand it brings fear into their lives which is far worse than death.

Do appreciate your kind concern as i know it is defintely out of good intention...but nevertheless, try to keep such news to someone you know and not to post it to the general public as i think it is not very fair for the ladies herself...

KID278
22-08-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by smlee
Be it she has AIDS or not , nobody knows. But as a regular cheongster, we have be prepare for the worse since nothing is 100% foolproof. For the sake of yourself and your family, do a health screening at least once a year.

COnclusion- Spreading news like this is not going to benefit anybody but on the other hand it brings fear into their lives which is far worse than death.

Do appreciate your kind concern as i know it is defintely out of good intention...but nevertheless, try to keep such news to someone you know and not to post it to the general public as i think it is not very fair for the ladies herself...

Haiz...singtel went thru such poison pen some years ago and now pinky....life is cruel...sigh....:(

Cheers.
Kid278.

Kiddo
23-08-2003, 12:14 AM

Eh! you got any proof or not? If not, shut your F***ing trap! You are just causing unnecessary fears. Arsehole....:mad:

davesome
23-08-2003, 12:52 AM

She has gone back for mandatory 1 month break last week. She had not been working for a while due to health and personel reason back home. I guess she is quite sick of the work ...who's not.

When she shall be back next month, the fact will tell the truth.

I do not know what is your motive or you are too naive. I really feel sorry for her. She does not deserve such accusation...Pls spare a thought for all the working girls..

taihuat
23-08-2003, 12:55 PM
no motive la.
i have no motive here la what do u think i can get by saying all this?
just a concern for all brothers here. will check the info again and post it here later. not trying to afraid u people. the day since i go GL i aready prepare the worst. anyway never try here before.

wiil visit 2829b after 2pm. wanna join me?
WANT TO EAT, DON'T FEAR OF CHOCKING.

Kiddo
24-08-2003, 07:30 PM
no motive la.
i have no motive here la what do u think i can get by saying all this?
just a concern for all brothers here. will check the info again and post it here later. not trying to afraid u people. the day since i go GL i aready prepare the worst. anyway never try here before.

wiil visit 2829b after 2pm. wanna join me?
WANT TO EAT, DON'T FEAR OF CHOCKING.

And I still see no concrete proof of your allegations. Your allegations would remain baseless, despicable and malicious until you have done so.

Let me have a guess at what your motives are. Perhaps she rejected your perverted fetishes and in revenge you try to ruin her reputation? Or perhaps she made you lose face in front of others in the house?

:mad:

geylangbonker
15-11-2004, 03:29 PM
but anyway lah...
is pinky still avail in the cat 150 gl scene...heard she got ice figure .......desire to try her..........any brother know her exact hse no.

will go down on 29/11/2004!

cuntking
16-11-2004, 02:34 PM
bro kid, welcum back. Add to your rep points as a gift and you could be right, History just repeats itself........ just with different gals.

bro kiddo & bro davesome, relax lah .... Each to his own.

bro smlee, great minds think alike (so do fools :P) I also go for yearly check ups

Mr taihuat, thanks for your concern but till you have proof (like her med. report), just keep it to yourself first, don't have to post it in here. There are always a lot of "hear-say" things in GL, so don't have to "alarm" the whole world here

Kiddo
16-11-2004, 11:13 PM
bro kid, welcum back. Add to your rep points as a gift and you could be right, History just repeats itself........ just with different gals.

bro kiddo & bro davesome, relax lah .... Each to his own.

bro smlee, great minds think alike (so do fools :P) I also go for yearly check ups

Mr taihuat, thanks for your concern but till you have proof (like her med. report), just keep it to yourself first, don't have to post it in here. There are always a lot of "hear-say" things in GL, so don't have to "alarm" the whole world here

Bro cuntking,

Uh....look at the date. Someone dragged this dead thread from its grave. :p

cuntking
19-11-2004, 05:57 PM
Oppsss .... old man here, forgot my glasses

So can you return the 6 rep points to me .... ha ha ha

Some stupid idiot just deduct my points for the GL150 BIg Boobs thread, also don't know for what?????? :mad:

Bro cuntking,

Uh....look at the date. Someone dragged this dead thread from its grave. :p