PDA

View Full Version : Foreskin cannot retract fully when dick erect

Heretic69er
05-02-2002, 09:17 AM
Got a question for the brudders here. My dick foreskin cannot retract fully when my dick is fully erect. I think the opening is too small. Will I have problems having intercourse? Any solutions?Thanks in advance for constructive advices.

Sexluver
05-02-2002, 11:06 AM
Go for circumcision ! Otherwise, see the doctor for a cream called hydrocrotison, which will reduce the thickness of your foreskin such that the head can come out. However, at your age for this problem, I would say that there is some dirt stuck inside your foreskin and there would be some infection of the penis. See a doctor to remove the dirt later.

avalon
05-02-2002, 01:37 PM
I had this problem too. But recently when i had sex, the fore head skin retracted.....when I didnt mean to. The skin tear up a bit and I bleed. Now waiting for it to recover.

Heretic69er
06-02-2002, 08:22 AM
avalon, is it painful when you had sex then? I mean before your foreskin tore?

Offspring
06-02-2002, 11:57 AM
OH NO!!! the juveniles are back!

foolosopher
06-02-2002, 04:22 PM
sighhhhhhh........... sibeh jia lat.......

avalon
06-02-2002, 11:29 PM
It is F***ing painful...See the penis bleed post

gun4
13-02-2002, 12:38 AM
I thought during primary school days, there are such checkups and the nurses will advice you to pull back the foreskin and wash your dick when you bath, there are those yellow stuff called smegma or somthing.

ming
16-02-2002, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Heretic69er
Got a question for the brudders here. My dick foreskin cannot retract fully when my dick is fully erect. I think the opening is too small. Will I have problems having intercourse? Any solutions?Thanks in advance for constructive advices.
Bro Heretic69er
Go for circumsion and you will enjoy sex more.
Belive or not can do longer and your dick will be longer and bigger. your Gf will love it more
I just went in december.

amour757
11-03-2002, 02:54 AM
I have not had mine done. Closest to it was my dick getting stuck in my zip when I was really young. Immediately learnt to wear underwear regularly after that. Had to be brought to the hospital for emergency procedure...hahaha (although I was more like crying then)....

Had an infection recently and could not pull back foreskin without it tearing. Thought I had STD because all symptoms similar.... Took several jabs still no improvement. Lo and behold went for blood test and turned out I was diabetic instead.

Anyway... since then... healed (once diabetes under control) and have no problem pulling back skin because I am used to pulling it back and washing. So stretch stretch slowly ok otherwise I think circumcise.

Sorry have no experience to say that no foreskin lead to better sex....

titanium
01-04-2002, 03:13 AM
Last time when studying literature, the textbook was The river between which tok abt circumsision and after studying, me know a bit more abt it. (A bit out of topic here. SORRY)

There are a lot of rumours abt circumsision lor, some pple say circumsicise liaoz sex drive will go down while others say will have better sex. I think its case to case lor, diff pple got diff effect.

Actually circumsision got a lot of good points one like easiler to clean ya didi and urine wont be left on ya didi which lower the chance of an infection. Circumsicion SHOULD bring better sex coz the head of ya dick can feel the cunt better compared to the skin covering the head.

I think if foreskin cannot fully retract when erected, the case a bit serious lor. In this case i think can consider circumsision liaoz.

Hope all these info helps.

Cheers

PrinceD@rkness
03-04-2002, 08:40 AM
no need to circumsicise lah, masturbate more n ur skin can be fully retract. wat for waste $$:D

steve
04-04-2002, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Deadmaninc
Just go circumsise your dick... You will enjoy sex much more after that... Trust me... Personal experience...

101% Agree !

But dun need to waste money to see doc. Just pull it more day by day or just pull it all the way and let it bleed. Endure the pain for a week. Then you will enjoy the rest of your life.

:)
Steve

FF60
07-04-2002, 10:05 PM
Just pull it gently everyday for a few weeks, eg in shower etc, at first it'll sting if u haven't pull it back b4, but after a manage to do it, u'll see all the dirt and shit that's has been under the skin and giving off the worst stench. wash the head everyday. if after multiple attempts still canot pull back, u have some serious med prob. MUST SEE DOCTOR.

PrinceD@rkness
08-04-2002, 04:21 AM
or just go fuck a gal, everything solve:D

3years
08-04-2002, 03:41 PM
is it pain for circumsise your dick.

storm
21-04-2002, 02:40 AM
Heard that the technology to perform circumsicise is advanced.No pain?is it true?though of doing it!

pendragon_sg
24-04-2002, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by storm
Heard that the technology to perform circumsicise is advanced.No pain?is it true?though of doing it!

some how have experienced it says pain & some says it not.

but rest assured 100% of those pple who have not done it will say its painful.

you gotta do it & say to us here, is it painful? or not?

PrinceD@rkness
25-04-2002, 06:19 AM
knn, go chop it off lah, save trouble:rolleyes:

manson
25-04-2002, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by 3years
is it pain for circumsise your dick.

read my thread on circumcision lor... got some useful info

since1998
26-04-2002, 07:02 PM
Hi bro's ... truth is gonna hurt some of us but it's good to noe while we source ..... so future bro's would avoid circumcision ... puhlease do consider before regretting later ... a friend of mine had similar problem ... can't retract foreskin ... medically know as "phimosis" (fhi-mo-sis) ... after sourcing for extensive info on net me found a very good website that can help bro's to seek alternative/conservative methods to treat phimosis ... gd luck bro's http://www.norm-uk.co.uk/

evo3
26-04-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by manson

read my thread on circumcision lor... got some useful info

now technology so great circumcision wgere got pain wan. Go in now and come out take a few hrs ok liao.
After that u will find when u hv sex that is the best part of it. somemore easy to clean.

agent
15-05-2002, 05:45 PM
the foreskin must retract when having sex ?

if so, let me get the picture correct.

when you have yet to enter ur partner, the foreskin has to move back automatically, *rolled backwards* to the back of the mushroom head?or further down the shaft until ur shaft base?:confused:

and if i have white substance like didn't dissolved milk powder and patches of white on my penis head after i pulled back the foreskin...is it a infection?

JaguarLuv
15-05-2002, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by agent
the foreskin must retract when having sex ?

if so, let me get the picture correct.

when you have yet to enter ur partner, the foreskin has to move back automatically, *rolled backwards* to the back of the mushroom head?or further down the shaft until ur shaft base?:confused:

and if i have white substance like didn't dissolved milk powder and patches of white on my penis head after i pulled back the foreskin...is it a infection?

Geez... oh well.. it is supposed to roll back to the base of your mushroom head.

The white substances are due to dried pre-cum. Wash your penis. That is not hygenic.

agent
15-05-2002, 10:23 PM
sorry for asking another lame question, but it is very important to me that it is cleared up...

when you mentioned wash my penis, isit like using water running from a tapwater directly onto ur penis or use a soap to rub onto ur penis, from the front of the head to the underside?

or?

JaguarLuv
15-05-2002, 11:04 PM
sorry for asking another lame question, but it is very important to me that it is cleared up...

when you mentioned wash my penis, isit like using water running from a tapwater directly onto ur penis or use a soap to rub onto ur penis, from the front of the head to the underside?

or?

Both and peel back your foreskin to wash away the white stuff too

agent
16-05-2002, 03:23 PM
peel back as in?
can give more details?
thanks

JaguarLuv
16-05-2002, 10:49 PM
peel back as in?
can give more details?
thanks

Alamak.. ok. I use simpler description. What I meant is pull back your foreskin. Your foreskin can't be pulled back all the way to the base. You should know that if you are a guy. Hmm.... Anyway, pull back till your mushroom head is exposed and wash and rub till you dun see any white stuff on it. If you do it right, it should be clean more or less.
I think it is fair that I ask you a question now. :D How old are you?

kismaias
16-05-2002, 11:07 PM
Wow there r these people who wants to have sex but does not even know how to clean their own dick, please man! Just pull the foreskin back till it is not covering ur dickhead,please remeber to do it gently n then use soap to rub every reachable place on ur dick n wahla, out comes a shiny n clean dickhead.As for u, better go for a circumcition, it will bring u more advantages as u grow older.But remember not to have flag raising ceremony b4 the wound heals if not u will experience some pains.

agent
17-05-2002, 01:10 PM
because my foreskin kinda like when i pull the foreskin back halfway...the skin will automatically roll back on its own...then the skin will like roll back like, for example, the skin right, the outer skin and under skin...when pulling the outer skin back, the under skin will be on the top and the outer skin be roll under...get what i mean?

and on the under skin, there are also white substance...

i am 17 btw...

have not try a single girl yet...:D

Registered
18-05-2002, 03:34 AM
The messages just keep getting funny by the day :)

JaguarLuv
18-05-2002, 01:52 PM
because my foreskin kinda like when i pull the foreskin back halfway...the skin will automatically roll back on its own...then the skin will like roll back like, for example, the skin right, the outer skin and under skin...when pulling the outer skin back, the under skin will be on the top and the outer skin be roll under...get what i mean?

and on the under skin, there are also white substance...

i am 17 btw...

have not try a single girl yet...:D

Yar lah.. that is how it is supposed to roll wah.. inner skin outside.. outer skin underneath... kaoz... just go n wash

Susanti
19-05-2002, 11:29 PM
Don't you guys want a female opinion?

JaguarLuv
19-05-2002, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Susanti

For goodness sake, if you wanna say anything, by all means just shoot it out.

agent
20-05-2002, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Susanti

*Pengz*
female also know how to clean under the foreskin?
please comment then..

albert
20-05-2002, 11:21 PM
First do you pull back yr foreskin when you bath to use yr dick?
If not you better wash it? You can slowly pull yr foreskin bit by bit a day? slow pull back til yr dick head appear wash it with cool water.

JaguarLuv
25-05-2002, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by chinalgal
go GL and ask the girl to roll back 4 u la!

Perhaps this chinagal might wanna offer the above-mentioned service :D

Sex Genie
10-06-2002, 01:33 AM
Whatever u do, don't circumcise . I have a friend who also believe that circumcise is better and he went ahead with it. The after effect :

a) Penis not longer
b) Not sensitive as before

I have never circumcised but I am enjoying sex everyday. There are some "exercise" for the didi to grow longer and more sensitive. My didi is considered Large size for asian and i achieved this through some "kamasutra" exercise and regular sex with my GF / friends...:D