PDA

View Full Version : Complete guide of L8 H66 series

pacers2002
23-08-2003, 09:50 AM
After a tedious research, i've finished my homework and compiled the FRs from other bros*. Thank for all those bros who make a contribution!

Pls. keep this thread alive by contributing more updated FR!

one for all and all for one!

* The infos are just collected for personal use so I didn't record the original authors, sorry about that. It's a bad habit and i'll pay attention to that from now on ;)

pacers2002
23-08-2003, 09:52 AM
L8H66AG3
saw thiz G3 smiling n giggling at me with a cfm look...so picked her n followed her up to her room...wah lau i can tell u thiz gal damn fucking playful n horny sia...nb once the door closed liao we didnt remove our clothes din even head for shower straight away started heavy petting while standing behind the door...for the 1st 5 mins we were standing there hugging n fondling each other...then piece by piece we helped each other to undress...i hung my clothes properly but she wan biang machiam like in heat or wat threw her clothes everywhere...her bra on the bed n her panty lying on the floor...

we continued the foreplay for another 5mins standing there...hugging again frenching each others neck...i fingered her alreadi wet pussy while licking her nipples...the best part was i raba my dick against her butt...tickling her nipples n french her neck at the same time...

next on to the bed she went on top of me n gave me a body massage including masssaging my dick n face using her firm c cup tits...in the process i tried to french her...to my surprise she din resist...wah damn shiok sia realli fantastic service cumming fm thiz cat40 gal...

she then went on to cap me n give me a bj...her bj nothin special...me not much feeling maybe was becos with rubber on...next for the fj she went on top n ride me...she seems to enjoy fucking me in this position cos she pumped 4 quite sometime n din request to change to missionary or other style...finally i changed to my fav doggie n shot my cum fm behind...went for a short shower n learned that her name iz Ah Tee...she's fm bangkok n has started work here for 3 mths liao...

L8H66AG3
Look: 7/10 (own opinion)
body: 7/10 (C cup)
BJ: 6/10 (surely will request for BBBJ on my next visit)
FJ: 7/10 (love to be on top)
Attitude:Friendly...playful n damn horny
RTF:siao liao thinking of booking her overnite!
verdict:not bad-looking lah...beri gd service no feeling of rush job...a bit of gf treatment...beri stimulating foreplay

L8H66aG6
Look: 6/10 (Fierce looking with exotics smiles and lips)
Boobs: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10 (Bery nice figure, but bit short)
BJ: 4/10 (Like crap)
FJ: 3/10 (Even worse than crap)

Okie seriously, I think it’s too many 6, that’s why not really good experience. Was strolling along after look see look see the MMs, then finally decided to try some new gal for once in a while. Stepped into the house and the gals started to flirt, hmm?thought to myself, some quite nice, but wanna try this one first. Then inform the captain and up we go. Seemed like she was still eating something coz saw her munching and holding something while walking up to the room.

In the room, proceeded to strip ourselves, then looked at her, wow?.body quite good, very much in shape. Then went into the shower, all SOP, but really clean. Then the actions began. She started to lick here and there, a bit here a bit there, then BJ with cap, felt not good, coz the teeth was quite in the way. She applied KY on her p#$%y then she started to straddle me, with careful motions. Once all the way in, shucks……she just stopped there and do nothing. Tried to rock, she stopped me. Oh well, then asked her to lie down and did her missionary. Dunno what happened that day but my lil?bro was as hard as a steel and refused to come out. Started moving in n out slowly, then tried to build up more speed, she pushed me back and tried to stop. WTH, tried to start again and after few strokes, it stopped again. Shit, I thought to myself, there go a lousy session. She kept saying pain coz lil?bro too hard and too long (WTF, even smaller gals can fit in and also they are enjoying themselves)

Anyway, then just cut the crap, told her to just do HJ on me. So took out the cap, and me lied down, she lied down next to me and started to do HJ and kept licking my nipples. KNN, even HJ also lousy, then I just wanked my lil?bro myself and hugged plus caressed her with eyes closed while imagining the most beautiful gals are doing this to me……hehehehe. Finally came out and that’s all. Jumped straight to shower then dressed up. Got bery bery fed up, even when she offered some drinks from her fridge, me didn’t take the offer, just dashed straight out. Haizzzz……well at least tried something new.

Actually after finishing the sessions, saw some pics of her with a guy, so it seems like this gal is married or was married or whatever, dun care. So advice to all bros, tried not to look for someone who is engaged?.hehehe.

L8H66AG13
Just went there this afternoon, saw a few chick working but only G13 caught my eyes cos of her big tits.

Rating as follows:

Look : 6.5/10
Boob : 34B
Bbbj : 7/10
FJ : 7/10

Overall girlfriend treatment, a rating of 8/10 should not be to high for her.

RTF : Maybe as I have at least 2 other better gems to be outshine.

Pacers2002's FR on L8H66AG13
Tried her once. Friendly at first, bj is sop and short. In FJ, after 5 mins of missionary bonk, ask me whether i have cum. How can i cum in 5 min? So ask her to turn into doggie and bonk hard and fast. Have no mood already and just want to finish asap. Finally managed to come. Take a bath and then leave. She didn't even say "bye". Think she got an attitude problem.

my rating:
Look: 5/10
bj: 4/10
Fj: 4/10 rush type
RTF: if there's no other thai girl in GL.

L8H66AG16
Yuri, 23 yo, bangkok, 5 mths here

went to see see look look at the 4 houses side by side but in the end still ended in 66A. quite alot of gals around but some din bother to even look, keep putting on makeup. finally call G16.

Looks wise not very fantastic. looks about average but got abit of slutty looks. Figure is abit like pear-shaped, got some baby fat on tummy but boobs quite a handfull. At this pt of writing,i m still wondreing why i choose her in the 1st place.....but luckily she made up in the service and attitute department.

went into her SMALL room, and had some small talk. strip and went into the bathroom. ask me to sit down on a platform inside as she bath me, then use her cunt to rub my thighs and boobs to my chest.

after a thorough bath she offered me a drink while i lie on the bed. her catbath started by licking my ears kissing my cheeks, sucking my nipples. then slowing down to my G-spots(groin area) then to my knees! and it actually feel quite shiok! haha. went on to lick my ding dong then to my shaft.

she quite experienced also as she uses her hair to block my view as she quietly slide the condom over with her mouth. haha but i not stupid either!! then she move up to use her boobs to cover my face. i was sucking happily but the pressure of her boobs nearly made me suffocate! as i was happily slurping those nippes, i can see her discreetly applying KY from the corner of my eyes.but wat the heck, just screw!

her cunt seems abit tight when i insert but after a while it became quite smooth, damn those KY. did her missionary with her fake moans. but credit her as she moans with "darlings" and "<my name>" Flip her sideways to cont pumping until i cum.

after the normal wash up, she stood in front of the mirror while i stand behind her to comb hair. she then grab my hands and place it over her boobs, asking when come again etc etc. after that we kiss goodbye and left.

Looks: 6
figure: 6.5(gives credit to the boobs and protruding nipples)
catbath: 8
BJ: 7
FJ:7
service and attitute:8.5

L8H66AG19
TuTak
Look: 6/10
Body: Small breast with dark nipples
Size: 32AB
Height: 1.55
BJ: 6/10
FJ:8/10
Attitude: 9/10

pacers2002
23-08-2003, 09:54 AM
L8H66CG12
aka golden monkey
Very attractive but not friendly.
Blocks her nips from u to attack, but they are real good sizable looking nips.
Not very hairy also, like i said, looks good but low in service.

L8 H66C G23
breast veri small - A cup the most
veri friendly will gv u a relax massage after FJ and wont hurry u
Looks: 6/10, short
Body: 6/10
Service: 7/10
Bj: hot tea bbbj followed by Bj wif cap

Lor8Hse66C G23
Name:Nong(sister?)
Looks: 6/10, but close up, 5.5
Figure:5.5
BJ:6.5
FJ:None
Massage:8 Short but good.
Very friendly girl and knows Eng, Chinese, Hokkien little bit.
Figure wise only 5.5 cos A cup.

Didn't feel like bonking her

Gave me a hot tea BBBJ for 5 mins and cap me when I said can just do BJ till I come? I chose her cos of the massage.

okay and she took another mouthful of hot water and continue BJ and of course CIM till I come(With cap).

Then this is the part I am waiting, the thai massage.

Hard and Good and really Good. The best thai massage offered by a Thai Cat40.

If anyone wants to flame me for the purpose of getting a massage, think again when others go Lap Sup HC for sex which is the same.

Very good thai massage and good attitude from her.

Attitude:7.5/10
Thai Massage:8/10
Weather: Cool, 28 degree C.
Time: 29/01/2003, 1825hrs
Damages: S$40

Name: Dun Know dun bother to ask ( from Issan Nong Bua Nam Poo, Amper Na Kang)
Face: 5/10
Fig:wrist 23, thin and tall like tik ko with Cap A brown nipple,no butt.
Skin: Tan
BBBJ: 7/10 with hot tea
Frenching: 6/10
FJ:7/10
Foreplay:7/10
Attitute: 5/10 before she know i can speak Fluent Thai, 8/10 after that
Duration: 25min
RTF: Yes, unless no more thai girls in this world.

L8hse66cg81
I m new here. Start by contributing a FR on L8HSE66CG81

went in to hse 66B, not sure wherther it is B or not but beside hse 66A.

The OKT introduced G81(maybe 83 can not remember, should be 81 lah).

Shower should her body n rubba rubba me( like tat feelin). Rest in the shower is SOP.

Went to bed, Catbath straight away. fickled her tongue all over me and into my asshole. I must say she is quite good. she took about 5 min licking n proceed to the famous hot tea BBBJ. not very powerful but satisfactory. FJ is quite ok. allow frenchng(quite passionate).

Looks:6/10
Body:7/10(slim)
Boobs:small tits
AR: 6/10(could be higher if longer)
BBBJ: 6/10(normal)
Frenching:8/10 (quite passionate)
Service:7.5/10 (BF treatment, keep calling darling)

recommended for those who like BF treatment.

L8 H66C G88
small body frame but with the boobs are solid enough that I can cover my whole one hand on each boob of hers
L8H66CG88

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10 (quite fleshy I LIKE!!)
BJ: 8/10 (so far the best BBBJ for cat40 Thai girl I had)
FJ: 8/10 (willing to change many position)

After finishing work early than usual, felt kind of horny and proceed to pay a visit to GL. I zoomed in for my favourite girl. Just as I stepped in, I was told to take my temperature. This is a procedure that I was told by the OKT. I had to write down on a book they provided details of my name, contact no. and the girl I’m about to bonk. I had to wait for 10 mins for someone was screwing my favourite gal at the moment. After 10 mins, it’s my turn. I saw the guy came out with a smiling face. Hmmm? Got a good screw I guess !! Paid the OKT and went to her room.

After changing to our birthday suits, we proceeded for a sensual bath. She gave me a thorough bath and also to clean my mouth with Listerine. After cleaning up, I went straight to bed to wait for a wonderful BBBJ!! But wait the minute?she take out a cooling talcum powder and powdered some on my didi and gave me a TIT FUCK!! Whoa?feel so nice!!

Then came the BBBJ!! Which was quite good with strong suction + hot tea treatment. After about 5 to 7 mins of shiokness!!, I cannot tahan already and asked her to turn to her back facing me and asked her to capped me.

She then sat on my didi and started to move her body from front and back. So shiok!!! Automatically she intertwined her legs with mine to ensure she had the deepest penetration in me. I held on the C cup boobs and squeeze it. After 5 mins of pumping, we changed to doggie style (my favourite!!). Gave her a few thrusts and after some smacked sounds coming from her buttocks and I cummed in her.

Back to the shower and gave her a peck on her cheek before I went out. So far?a very good bonk.

pacers2002
23-08-2003, 09:56 AM
L8H66eG8
Working Name: Jojo
Hometown: Bangkok
Body: 6/10*
Boobs: Big A to Small B
Face: 7/10
Frenching: 3/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 5/10
Attitude: 7/10
RTF: If I'm in a silly mood

* Normal body, normal boobs, just that I prefer smaller frame girls

Got in the room, did short intro using my basic thai. She was rather surprised I could speak thai and I think I kinda intimidated her, next time better stick to english.
Tried to french her, and she allowed me to but her technique kinda sucks, worse than my dead fish ex-gf. BJ was not bad as I didn't even realised she slipped on the rubber until the FJ. FJ could have been much better, a little dead fish syndrome there. Overall, an okay bonk.

L8H66EG9
In the room, she helped to soap and start doing some dance. She gave a bit of body massage. Rubbing my body with her small boobs. I start to raba here and there. She even used her pussy hair to rubbed my didi. Quite shiok but no bj in the shower.

Finished shower, go out and dried up. Wait for her to finish up. Waited for her on the bed. She came and start giving small kisses on the neck and after a few quick lick here and there and proceeded to my didi. Was expecting a bbbj, but nope.. she put the condom in her mouth and start to cap me. Her bj is a bit different from what I normally have. She doesn't really move her head, just sucking and move very slowly up. Gave a very long bj until I was bored at one point.. In the end ask her to ride me. After a while, not much feel.. decided to do it sitting.. still not much fill.. damn! Changed to missionary.. She started to mumble..
Ok.. makes me feel good.. Then I heard her shouting "rape me, rape me.." Wah! Hear this, I quicken my pace.. This really make me feel good. Like a stud.. She continue with her "rape me, rape me.." Cannot tahan already.. shot my load..

She then say.. "why never rape me?.. huhhuh.." with the kind of "teh" voice like when your gf want to ask you to buy something for her..
I tot I heard wrongly.. She repeated with that kind of sad voice.. "Why never rape me?.." I then realised, what she meant was "wait me" and not "rape me" Damn!!!

Rest a while.. Hear the buzzer. Go for a quick shower and got out of there.

Summary

LXHXXG9 (To be filled when allowed by SC)

Look: 6-6.5
Body: 6.5
Boob: A cup
BJ: 6.5 (Not much feel, got bored at one point)
FJ: 7 (+0.5 for the "rape me" scene)
GFE: 7 ( Can really "teh" you, can fall into tirak trap if go a few times but too bad got a bit of language problem with me)

L8H66E G28
She is small frame size with slim & slender figures although her boobs only B cup but quite a handful.
Inside the bath room everything was normal but she would rub my standing brother to make him real hard on.....ooh shiok.
On the bed as the usual licking of nipple & use her soft tasty breast rubbing all over your chest, & later she move down to perform hot tea BJ.....1 word to describe "Song". while she was blowing me I use my hand gently & slowly rubba her pussy. Slide my finger inside her cunts, stop fingering after feeling the juice of KY inside.
After the BJ she ride on top & then me switch to doggy & then missonary & finally unload my cum.
Rating in GL40 standard:
Face: 7.5/10 in fish tanklooks better cos of the lighting
Figures: 7
Boobs: B+ cup soft & tender
BJ: 6.5~7 hot tea
FJ: 6.5 allow to change positions & acomodating
Overal service: 7++ treat me like bf, could be better if there are more time allowed also gave me some massage before clean up.

L8H66E G88
she look sweet in smile and small size ..
this girl is the best body masage
a cup of tea,,give me hot tea blow job

L8H66EG97

looks 6.5/10
bj 6/10
fj 8.5/10
body 6/10 (boobs small but nicely trim pussy)
attitude 9/10

pacers2002
23-08-2003, 09:58 AM
Girl can try in house 66g.....

friendly 08,99.

ice cream no cd 12, 15, 99, 38, 90, 98, 10, if she like u 78.

girl can f 2 time if she like u. 15 12 98 90 if u r handsome try 12 cum in mouth
pretty one ..... BO...... all not bad can F la

Service good 12 15 13 38 10 98

service ok 08 99 78 90

super talk cock 08 78 99 90 12 38. if u can speak thai

girl love to say CCB, L J, siao, eat shit, i like u.
12, 10, 08, 13, 15, 78, 98, 90, 38,

L8 h66G G12
she have alot of stund to bbbj
L8H66gG12
L8H66gG12 FR

Today.... saw some PRC ard 4pm.. but drop the idea.... and landed in H66g...

Experience : 1+ year

Boobs: A..

Look: Clear complex, sharp small nose... long golden hair covering half of the face, look lovely to me.... like japanese gal..

Language: spks chinese...

Bath: SOP, follow by soapy body/butt massage of didi...

BBBJ: ice BJ, soso .... sometime can feel the edge of the teeth... sianz... cap u when u r in doggie.. she goes underneath u while u r lying face facing the bed... I dnt even notice that i had been capped......

service: friendly, obliging, fingering, frenching...

L8 66G G13
boods quite big
face :6/10
body :6/10
bj :7/10
service :8/10
Smile throughout the whole session. Eager to please and no rushing.
FR on Hse 66G G13

Damn.... Just back from a preety bad F***. I went to my regular hse but gal not working so pop by to H66A, B,C stretch. The first hse i gotta pass is H66G... Previously, everytime I walk pass, I always ignore the OKT, cos i know their recommendation always sucks... but I thought, wat the hack, give them another chance... But this is the 3rd time they Fucked up... so this hse goes into my Banned list.

Ok.. the story goes... there's more than 5 girls in the tank, and all of them looks ok only.. as usual the OKT goes this one new girl that one good service, I dont know what came over me... I asked the OKT to recommend one he chose G13.... FUCK... Never learn my lesson. Went up to the room... I started to strip and she started to roll out the tissue papers to lay on the bed... Thereafter handed me a towel, told me to shower I thought to myself, F*** shower by myself... then she says wait for her... without stripping... she sat down on the bed and says i want to smoke first. So she lighted up and it took about 5 mins for her to finish the stick.

Therafter, she strips and went into the shower with me. She scrubbed my ass very clean... i thought it may not be so bad afterall.. The bath was SOP. I went out of the shower first while she washes herself... KNNNNNN she took about another 5 mins to wash herself.... I was getting really pissed by then. I am preety sure of the timing as i was watching the clock all this while. She came out dried herself and prepared a cap... I was looking forward the assrim as she had clean my ass so throughly... As she inches forward to licked my knee cap i notice she puts a cap into her mouth... then came the assrim.. KNNNN This is the first time i kanna assrim with cap in all my years of cheonging GL.... previously its either no assrim or very good assrim... the way she licks is like painting with a sandpaper so fast and aggressive... i would rather she not do it at all. F*** as i am tying this my ass still aches from that session CB.. next she licks licks my nipples for 5 times left and right... Yes i counted... and then moves up to put my cock into her pussy. I was not very hard as the foreplay was not arousing at all. She was pumping up and down vigrously so much that my cock feels a little painful. CB, she cunt is also a little dry... I told her to lay doen, as i wanted to fuck the daylights out of her, instead she went doggie. I thought ok, you little bitch...i am gonna fuck your little pussy to kingdom come. I put my cock into her and grabbed her tits and rammed in hard, i was pumping and whacking her ass... No feeling of coming wahtsoever. And it getting a little dry also and you know the feeling if theres no lubrication.... I thought KNN... times running out , fucking bitch... smoke then bath so long then rush through the fuck session... cb... But i din want to waste my $40, so i thought of my gal in hse 66.. and her services... With that then i am able to come. CB, even when i come also cannot let me enjoy,, as i spurt out , the 2nd spasm she moves away to take my cock out... can you imagine that... your cock being removed while you ejaculate !!!!!

After that its a 30 seconds bath and dress up before i left the room... I looked at the clock... its exactly 25 mins... Chee bye ... so much time wasted...

Looks: 6/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs:7/10 Cup C, nice nipples.. good to hold
Service: 2/10 fucked up
BJ: 3/10
FJ: 3/10 worse than SOP
RTF: Pui Pui
L8H66gG18

Face: 6/10 (Looks 7.5/10, but complexions poor 4/10)
Boobs: 7/10 (Nice and firms, maybe A or B)
BJ: 7/10 (auto bbbj)
FJ: 8/10 (any styles will do)

Actions started from the shower, while cleaning, inspecting, and foaming the lil?bro, she also rub-a-dub-dub the lil bro to the nice kitty kitty (she backfacing me n rubbing those nice butts) Then out drying ourselves, actions continue. BBBJ nice and long, then FJ willing to do in many positions (MANY) and responsive plus nice frenching. No massage since not enuff time.

L8H66G-G20
can eat her pussy
Looks - 5.5 (compensates with att)
Boobs - 5.5
BBJ - 6.5
FJ - 7.5
Att - 9

L8 H66G G78
Big boobs
great attitude
Looks: 8/10 quite pretty
Figure: 8/10 short, big boobs, slightly fleshy
Attitude: 5/10 not gf type
BJ (with cap): 7/10
FJ: 8/10 willing change positions
Overall: 7/10

factor-x
23-08-2003, 10:07 AM
10 points for efforts.

But reference or credit should be given to the original authors when you use their intellectual property.

Thanks!

pacers2002
23-08-2003, 10:17 AM
i'm a regular of L8H66A Gx. Since my first bonk with her on Dec. 02 till now, i've visited her for more than 30 times liao. On average 1 time per week. Don't know whether it's a record for longest term relationship in this forum :D

after so many bonks, the relationship unavoidably goes beyond the pure P4P (pay for play). we've tried all the wild styles and i've realized all my fetish dreams (maybe that's why i broke up with my ex-gf, who was reluctant to doggie style ) Now we're planning to go to Phuket island after she going home Apr 2004

I've no chance to check out other gals in this house, coz this Gx once threated me that if i bonk her friend, she will cut my didi off using a scissor. So i don't know whether the FRs are accurate or not.

Just wish all the bros here could find their gems. It just takes some patience.

pacers2002
23-08-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by factor-x
10 points for efforts.

But reference or credit should be given to the original authors when you use their intellectual property.

Thanks!

of coz i've got to thank all the original authors. but these infos are copied from my word docu, and i couldn't dated back to find those authors.

dejavu
23-08-2003, 10:20 AM
10 points for efforts.

Thanks!

Yup... Harvard referencing would be nice.:D Otherwise, an excellent compilation for quick reference.

cheers
dejavu

factor-x
23-08-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by dejavu
Yup... Harvard referencing would be nice.:D Otherwise, an excellent compilation for quick reference.

Yup! Never know when one needs an "on-the-spot" kind of FRs for that quickie.

Someone looking forward to Apr/04 already eh? -nudge- -nudge-

Thanks again pacer bro and Good Luck.

;P

pacers2002
23-08-2003, 04:56 PM
Yup! Never know when one needs an "on-the-spot" kind of FRs for that quickie.

Someone looking forward to Apr/04 already eh? -nudge- -nudge-

Thanks again pacer bro and Good Luck.

;P

will post a report after the journey:cool:

factor-x
23-08-2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by pacers2002
will post a report after the journey:cool:

heehee. Report only ah. The events can fill a book!

:D

chewie
24-08-2003, 12:27 AM
L8 H43

Seems like there are very few FRs on L8 H43. Well, I have one...

L8H43G13
Noticed this chinese look-alike lass smiling at me the moment I got in and sit on the comfortable sofa. Anyway, dun listen to the OKT's recommendation of other gals in this house, he always recommend something else out of your taste. Try the one you fancy... Its a hit or miss thing.

Basically, G13 hits the spot. Picked her and followed her into her room right behind the aquarium. What''s good is that this gal is constantly smiling, that makes you feel so good. Yes, able to hug her in any manner: the moment I got in, during the shower, and also during the action (of course!). Never try french kiss, but can kiss her face and body.

I proceed to fondle her all over and she didn't even resist when I'm closed to her pussy. Too bad no BBBJ, and her skill not that superior either. I dunno how experience she is, I never ask how long she has been around. The action that followed was as usual, not necessary for me to elaborate.

Oh, her attitute is fantasy. Keep asking if I enjoyed it, and whether she did a good job or not. I like good attitute/service.

I'm wondering whether if the gals need to 'report' to their OKTs on their service of each customers or not... Any bros know this?

L8H43G13
Look: 8/10 (Gal next door, chinese-look)
body: 7/10 (Fair, slender, but only A cup...)
BJ: 6/10 (maybe can request for BBBJ next time becoz she quite passionate)
FJ: 7/10 (so-so)
Attitude:Friendly, cheerful
Verdict: Pretty and lovely. Looks like chinese, speaks chinese somemore. Service not bad. A bit of gf treatment. Recommended for those who like fair skin and chinese-looking gals.

subband
27-08-2003, 10:59 PM
Girls I try in this hse..G13, G18.

G13

Did her twice, and service wise is okay. Like to smoke and chat before shower which is fine with me since I also smoke.

Shower is normal with a little ruba raba action.

Foreplay begin with cat bath starting from the knees to nipples.
Follow by bj and ice bj. Foreplay is good enough, by my standard.

Those who like big boobs can try.

G18

Attitude is good. Can talk a lot. Smokes also.
Boobs small but firm to touch.
I think you can get great service from her if you are her regulars.

Good job, pacer2002!
Keep it up!

sporelover
26-11-2003, 04:58 PM
Yo bro pacers2002,

I believe that L8H66CG88 was from my FR.

Good work bro !! At least, my FR is utilised publicly.

Cheers !!!

of coz i've got to thank all the original authors. but these infos are copied from my word docu, and i couldn't dated back to find those authors.

thaigers
28-11-2003, 01:13 AM
Best fuck so far L8H66g G12
Hi cheongsters

Since my first fuck in Cat $40 (since sep 2003), all had been unsextisfactory until this g12 at H66g L8.

Had been walking around Geylang tonite (10pm to 11pm) but there were no girls to see by the road side. So went to L8 houses to look see (never been to L8 houses). Stepped into H66g cos read about the report of a girl in this thread. Went in OKT quite friendly asked me to take a sit to view the girls. Not many girls there about 5 to 6, some quite chio lah, but didnt notice g12 . But after maybe a min of viewing stand up and want to walk out liao. Then OKT still trying to sell to me and say the usual stuff like want good service try this and that, service guaranteed one wont waste your $40.

Then OKT mentioned "ang pai" g12 (knn first time see a red color tag hehe..) . Then i noticed her, dont really look very nice in the tank and was smoking. Then thought since she has a red tag must be different lah. So pay up and went in lor...

Quite friendly girl, looks better outside the tank. Think she can speak some mandarin lah, but must say she is not a great conversationalist. bbut then her arttitude quite good lor, friendly, try to be like your gf. Said i handsome (maybe other brothers also got say handsome, hahah)

Must say the room quite small and no mirrors, but have pics of her in Botanic garden and Sentosa on the walls. Strip and went into shower, very small with a stool that is like half broken haha.

The shower NOT SOP. She asked me to sit on the stool and then started lathering me then body rub lor. Got sound effect some more (although fake but better than no sound), kept ooohhhing and ahhhing....while rubbing her body on mine, put my now erected cock between her thighs and pretend fuck... very nice feeling lah...then put some hot water in her mouth and did BBBJ.
Not sure about the hot water thing, but her BBBJ very solid leh (IMHO), can cum if she kept going....This is her SOP , but seldom can find in other houses, i think.

Then dry up and lie on the bed. Didnt see her prepare condom or tissue ( dun really like seeing this done as it spoils the experience). Then she started doing cat bath on me( again with nice sound effect),very nice too cos first time get this with Cat $40. Cat bath from top to bottom then BBBJ??? really not sure cos its very good...and didnt see her cap me ( maybe rm a bit dark), then flipped me over and cat bath again but no AR , but got lick balls, then put me in doggie position and she slid underneath and BBBJ(???) again....wah...buay tahan leh... thought only got this kind of service in Cat 80 or 150...

After that she came up to face me and INVITED me to explore her body (this is my first definitely), wah lan eh mai tu liao... but i only suck her tits (i think 32B+C, very firm, not sure fake or real, brothers can verify??) she also let me finger her but i did not lick her pussy (scared lah)... i think no KY, very nice also ( the digging that is)... By now getting damn high liao, she proceeded to mount me, KNN i thought she didnt put on condom and wanted to stop her but on 2nd look already capped liao, also didnt know when she did that (damn good man!!)
While humping me i played with her 32B+C tits...slurp slurp....then changed to missionary then to doggie then to her below with her legs on my shoulder to make it a tighter grip and deeper penetration. then pumped hard and cum finally , really sextisfying with all the blood rushing to my head making me feel dizzy. Asked me to lie beside her, and i gave her the thumbs up. All this in 20mins!!! I guess that is why she is wearing the red tag hehehe...

Then shower and dressed up. Gave me a kiss and say bye bye.

Looks 6/10 (in tank) 7/10 outside quite nice lah IMHO
Body 8/10 not fair but skin very smooth, no tummy and cellulite
very nice and firm butt.
BooBs 9/10 I think 32B+C, nicely shaped with nice erect nipples
BBBJ(??) 8/10 IMHO
Service 8/10 Offer drinks, treat me well, OP not mechanical
Attitude 8/10 Maybe she wants me to come back for more so give good service for first time

I think this time the OKT had recommended the right horse lah....

thaigers
28-11-2003, 01:15 AM
L8H66GG12
went there around 4+,saw 2 new gals but wat the heck...came in 2 check wat wat thaigers bro said...she was with another customer so had 2 wait 4 another 10mins...lan lan...wait lor...out she came...definitely not a C cup...wonder thaigers bro can differentiate between a B n C cup or not...went inside...rm very small...a lot of poster n photo...she told me she 21...look like a poly gal...quite funky...a bit of lian...speak quite gd chinese compare 2 the rest of the gals...strip n went inside...sat on the high stool...soap my body...wash my half erect cock...fuck her through her thigh...sound effects quite a lor...later warm water bbbj...came out...dried myself...on the bed...catbath n bbbj again...ask me 2 turn over lick my body...ask me 2 doggie...slide under me n bbbj again...then as she slide forward towards me...she cap me...quite gd skills le...then fuck her lor...juz now tahan 2 much so sian liao...cannot cum so ask her nvm...the rest u should noe lor...

thaigers
11-12-2003, 02:35 AM
Went to look for this g12 tonite and waited for about 20 mins. Thought will have a good time again like the last time but wtf, her attitude change 180 degree.

When she come out, face black black, did not even offer a smile. I look at her i sian 3/4 liao. keeping asking me arai, arai (what?!!). her face also look like damn sian. Ask her if she is tired and she said she had been having 7 customer one shot without rest.

During shower also "bin chow chow ", wash my body like half fcuk. that time got body rub, but this time she said tired so no body rub. but still got hot water bbbj lah. i also tired, wanted to ask her to finish me in the shower with BBBJ, but then she stopped. then get out of shower. still showing the black face.

then she start her routine and did manage a few moans. got bbbj , and wanted to CIM but knn she stop again. then she cap me. i didnt want to bonk her so fast so suck her nipple a bit first. knn ask me not to suck too hard. I was going on for about 1 min then she said ,"ok lah i song liao." wtf?!!! want me to bonk her quickly. so bonk missionary, i quite sian also. then didi got soft and she asked come here to bonk why didi soft, nb. then she climb on top of me and start riding. knn buay song.

then ask her to HJ. buay song, take off condom. also buay song, ask her to BBBJ me, cb she took out new condom and cap me again and BJ. CCB thought can CIM. she blow for about 2 to3 min then i say take off condom to blow she refused so just HJ. then cummed.

CCB after cumming she kept mumbling and also said to me want to blow without condom go find a wife, CCB. thought she just blown me without condom in bath???!!!

If she had kept her CB mouth shut and just do her job, i might return next time.....

Very ironic, had a best fcuk with her, and also the worst...

Had been getting bad fcuk with Cat 40, might retire from that soon...

ian_dragonboat
18-12-2003, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by thaigers
Went to look for this g12 tonite and waited for about 20 mins. Thought will have a good time again like the last time but wtf, her attitude change 180 degree.

When she come out, face black black, did not even offer a smile. I look at her i sian 3/4 liao. keeping asking me arai, arai (what?!!). her face also look like damn sian. Ask her if she is tired and she said she had been having 7 customer one shot without rest.

During shower also "bin chow chow ", wash my body like half fcuk. that time got body rub, but this time she said tired so no body rub. but still got hot water bbbj lah. i also tired, wanted to ask her to finish me in the shower with BBBJ, but then she stopped. then get out of shower. still showing the black face.

then she start her routine and did manage a few moans. got bbbj , and wanted to CIM but knn she stop again. then she cap me. i didnt want to bonk her so fast so suck her nipple a bit first. knn ask me not to suck too hard. I was going on for about 1 min then she said ,"ok lah i song liao." wtf?!!! want me to bonk her quickly. so bonk missionary, i quite sian also. then didi got soft and she asked come here to bonk why didi soft, nb. then she climb on top of me and start riding. knn buay song.

then ask her to HJ. buay song, take off condom. also buay song, ask her to BBBJ me, cb she took out new condom and cap me again and BJ. CCB thought can CIM. she blow for about 2 to3 min then i say take off condom to blow she refused so just HJ. then cummed.

CCB after cumming she kept mumbling and also said to me want to blow without condom go find a wife, CCB. thought she just blown me without condom in bath???!!!

If she had kept her CB mouth shut and just do her job, i might return next time.....

Very ironic, had a best fcuk with her, and also the worst...

Had been getting bad fcuk with Cat 40, might retire from that soon...

last nite i got the worse time with gal 16 at this same house.

thaigers
18-12-2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by ian_dragonboat
last nite i got the worse time with gal 16 at this same house.

Bro ian

sorry to hear that . can you tell us your experience there??
I think should ban that house liao, or maybe ban some of the girls.... :mad:

ian_dragonboat
18-12-2003, 10:50 AM
Bro ian

sorry to hear that . can you tell us your experience there??
I think should ban that house liao, or maybe ban some of the girls.... :mad:

mayb the best 2 chick is taken by Devil & greenhorn laio...so left no.16 lookable.

well..inside the bed, she take her own sweet time, smoke 1st.
when bathing..also very very slow.
then in bed, rush the time.

one thing i HANG my cock from the cat40 is bcose of the 25min time.
super turn-off since i normally BONK a longer period of time.
and i know, if i keep on cum-ming so fast... next time i bonk, i will automatically Cum fast soon.

haiz..

thaigers
18-12-2003, 12:04 PM
mayb the best 2 chick is taken by Devil & greenhorn laio...so left no.16 lookable.

and i know, if i keep on cum-ming so fast... next time i bonk, i will automatically Cum fast soon.

haiz..

Bro ian,

i think the girl choot pattern on you lah...when they ask me if they can smoke, i always say no (cos a smoke will easily take 5min) Bathe also at least 5 min, add together already 10min, knn left only 10- 15 min to bonk...

I think you just got a bad attitude girl....If you want longer time for bonk, maybe can try L6H70. there got no buzzer one and time limit is set by the girl (30 min or 35) OKT no pressure one, i think.
But not many beautiful girls there.

ian_dragonboat
18-12-2003, 12:08 PM
Bro ian,

i think the girl choot pattern on you lah...when they ask me if they can smoke, i always say no (cos a smoke will easily take 5min) Bathe also at least 5 min, add together already 10min, knn left only 10- 15 min to bonk...

I think you just got a bad attitude girl....If you want longer time for bonk, maybe can try L6H70. there got no buzzer one and time limit is set by the girl (30 min or 35) OKT no pressure one, i think.
But not many beautiful girls there.

will hang my cock on thai-gal. but will try the thaigal bro darkstar intro.
then i will switch back to the FL. for FL, the 1st shot, i can bonk as long as i can go.....

MrDevil
18-12-2003, 02:54 PM

haiz..

I must say the Lr8H66gG28 service and bonking performance are way out of my expectation, I have been very skeptical and reluctant with GL concept of quick bonk for 25 mins.. where I usually enjoyed easily an hour in JB LSB.

I must say the experience is way out and beyond, probably better than most service in HC. I have been too busy to write FRs lately, but I guess I must write this FR, the first GL gals that really change my mindset and skepticalism on GL. FR Cuming Soon :D

thaigers
18-12-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
I must say the Lr8H66gG28 service and bonking performance are way out of my expectation, I have been very skeptical and reluctant with GL concept of quick bonk for 25 mins.. where I usually enjoyed easily an hour in JB LSB.

I must say the experience is way out and beyond, probably better than most service in HC. I have been too busy to write FRs lately, but I guess I must write this FR, the first GL gals that really change my mindset and skepticalism on GL. FR Cuming Soon :D

hope to read your FR soon Mr Devil......yes there are gems in cat 40, but must search for them, and if got them machiam like tio beh pio, hahahah

cheers

subband
19-12-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by MrDevil

must try her out soon...

MrDevil
19-12-2003, 12:49 AM
hope to read your FR soon Mr Devil......yes there are gems in cat 40, but must search for them, and if got them machiam like tio beh pio, hahahah

cheers

sure, but must let me find the right time to write.. let me busy finish with Devil Day and then slowly write my maiden FR on GL..

Agree, she was way too good beyond my expectation, so wet, moan so real, so tight, so fresh until i can hardly believe.

MrDevil
19-12-2003, 01:07 AM
duplicate

MrDevil
19-12-2003, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by subband
must try her out soon...

oppsss... should have announce slightly later when i tried her enough.. will RTF her soon... hehehehehe:D

ian_dragonboat
19-12-2003, 08:55 AM

cheers

yah...fully agreed there is GEM in cat40.

pacers2002
24-12-2003, 03:24 PM
a couple of weeks ago, go to L8 H66A for my tirak. Okt said wait for 40mins. Ok lah, walk ard and have a cup of coffee. Then come back at 10:00pm. Can't believe that the guy extend another session. WTF, can't wait anymore.

So go to L8 H66G. Ask okt to recommend a girl with good service. Okt said G16 is a new gal and very good.

In the bathroom, a little bit disappointed. Her A cup is not my taste. But she still rub my brother with her breast.

On the bed, catbath for a while and lick the shaft. Then put on raincoat for a sop bj. During the fj, quite cooperative. At first ask me not insert too deep and too fast coz my brother is too long for her :) After bonking her a few mins in missionary, feel boring due to her small boobs. Then change to my fav doggy and it's much better now. The rest is sop.

After shower, she tells me she worked in KTV in Bankok, and just came here for 3 days. She didnt expect to work like this, and wants to go home earlier.

Face: 6/10
Boob: A
Figure: slim
Attitude: 8/10 for me. GF treatment. Allow frenching. Quite obedient.
RTF: boob is not my type and won't try her again.

ps: later i found out that an old man booked my tirak that night for 1.5 hours. He just managed to cum once in that period. Don't know why he didn't go to Petain instead or try the 150 cat for WL with better skills.

TheUnforgiven
25-12-2003, 03:53 PM
a couple of weeks ago, go to L8 H66A for my tirak.

ps: later i found out that an old man booked my tirak that night for 1.5 hours.

Be careful who you call your tirak. They come packaged with lots of pain.

The_Hustler
25-12-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by TheUnforgiven

U might wanna add - stress, agony, suffering, dillusions, lies all in the package as well...kekeke.

Merry X'mas,
The Hustler

TheUnforgiven
25-12-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
U might wanna add - stress, agony, suffering, dillusions, lies all in the package as well...kekeke.

Merry X'mas,
The Hustler

It's a complete package that leaves nothing out.

Merry Christmas
TheUnforgiven

pacers2002
06-01-2004, 03:10 PM
thanks for your remind, buddy.

happy new year!

TheUnforgiven
07-01-2004, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by bladyslacker
When the girls have their sleepover 'bookings', who knows, the ones without booking, the OKT sleep with them? Surely the OKT will get the urge now and then. What better than free sex with the WLs? If not free, then partly subsidised since they don't pay for their share, just the girl's share. Now that will suck!
OK.

If you feel the pain, find the money to bring her out of this trade and support her. Otherwise, I advise you to just walk away. Of course, that doesn't mean I'm suggesting you sponsor the girl blindly.

As for free sex or subsidised fees, that is unlikely to happen. The AV has very strict rules and one of them is that OKTs are not allowed to bonk girls from the same house. I seriously doubt anyone, girl or OKT will against that order for the few measley bucks.

Phucker
07-01-2004, 09:31 PM
there are 2 types of OKT: the boss and the cockroach.
ever see those merely employees drive merc?
hang around more and u will know how to differentiate them.
no offence man, just that not all of them are as pitiful as u think they are.

TheUnforgiven
07-01-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by bladyslacker
You have comforting advice. Thanks. I always thought the OKTs were bosses, but I learnt that they're merely employees and there's a higher order above them.
I have asked the girl how much it would cost to 'free' her. She said $50K to buy a house in ChiangRai. It's an obtainable sum of money, but the trouble is, the magic $50K has been spoken about too often in Sammyboy. Also, I hear that it's a good sum for a nice condo. That's quite an upgrading from living in shacks innit?

Most of them are in this line for the money. There is no such thing as debts to pay etc. All they want to do is sell their pussy for a better life. They can quit anytime they want, but their goal is simple, money. I suggest you don't waste any more time on these girls.

toothbrush
10-01-2004, 04:17 PM
Most of them are in this line for the money. There is no such thing as debts to pay etc. All they want to do is sell their pussy for a better life. They can quit anytime they want, but their goal is simple, money. I suggest you don't waste any more time on these girls.

I absoultely agree with you Brother TheUnforgiven..... One thing to add on, they earn alot.. much more than all of us here but they spend alot too :)

vaxvms
12-01-2004, 03:42 PM
a couple of weeks ago, go to L8 H66A for my tirak. Okt said wait for 40mins. Ok lah, walk ard and have a cup of coffee. Then come back at 10:00pm. Can't believe that the guy extend another session. WTF, can't wait anymore.

So go to L8 H66G. Ask okt to recommend a girl with good service. Okt said G16 is a new gal and very good.

In the bathroom, a little bit disappointed. Her A cup is not my taste. But she still rub my brother with her breast.

On the bed, catbath for a while and lick the shaft. Then put on raincoat for a sop bj. During the fj, quite cooperative. At first ask me not insert too deep and too fast coz my brother is too long for her :) After bonking her a few mins in missionary, feel boring due to her small boobs. Then change to my fav doggy and it's much better now. The rest is sop.

After shower, she tells me she worked in KTV in Bankok, and just came here for 3 days. She didnt expect to work like this, and wants to go home earlier.

Face: 6/10
Boob: A
Figure: slim
Attitude: 8/10 for me. GF treatment. Allow frenching. Quite obedient.
RTF: boob is not my type and won't try her again.

ps: later i found out that an old man booked my tirak that night for 1.5 hours. He just managed to cum once in that period. Don't know why he didn't go to Petain instead or try the 150 cat for WL with better skills.

try 16 last sat
i would say not bad lah as compare to l18 girl