PDA

View Full Version : Fr On L8h66cg1

sirek4
28-08-2003, 09:51 PM
muz really thanx 2 the guys who previously went n fr on her...juz went today n really got my $ well spent(well maybe can spent on other things la)

went there around 2+ but she was serving client so ll have 2 wait...after a while the okt came out n call me in...1st time look @ her...dun seem very pretty...average...her figure was oso so-so...well anyway...read the guys' fr so had 2 give it a try...went in2 her rm...quite small...hee hee...then we proceed 2 bath...shiok man...got a small seat 4 me 2 sit on...ask me 2 sit there n bath me rub me all over...still give me a hot bj...buay tahan...after visiting so many girls...she the 1st 1 2 let me finger her cunt...wo...then she help me dry my body...tis oso the 1st time in my life...lots of 1st time 4 me with tis girl...then went 2 her bed...powder her body n the fun began...use her body 2 rub over mine...led my hands 2 finger her cunt...can c she like it...ask her can cim...she said np...but heck...1 2 fj her so ask her 2 stop...she auto sit on top of me n ride me like there's no tomo...she like very energy like tat...pump me...use her hips...until i buay tahan n shot inside her...after tat help me clean up n still got a small massage frm her...during all tis fun...had chat with her...she said...customers hapi she hapi...2 me...it was like if u treat her well...she comfirm treat u better...after tat back 2 bathing...help me dry n put on my clothes 4 me...not even my gf help me b4...then had a hug n kiss...wa...machiam like she my real gf...hee hee...gonna make her mine...i mean regular la...

Face: 6-7/10 (average)
Boobs: A - B but more 2 A (had erected nipples when she was aroused)
Figure: 6-7/10
BJ: 7/10 (can cim)
FJ: 8-9/10

The above is my opinion onli...n guys pls dun abuse her hor...hee hee

Storm_Sucker
31-08-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by sirek4
muz really thanx 2 the guys who previously went n fr on her...juz went today n really got my $ well spent(well maybe can spent on other things la)

went there around 2+ but she was serving client so ll have 2 wait...after a while the okt came out n call me in...1st time look @ her...dun seem very pretty...average...her figure was oso so-so...well anyway...read the guys' fr so had 2 give it a try...went in2 her rm...quite small...hee hee...then we proceed 2 bath...shiok man...got a small seat 4 me 2 sit on...ask me 2 sit there n bath me rub me all over...still give me a hot bj...buay tahan...after visiting so many girls...she the 1st 1 2 let me finger her cunt...wo...then she help me dry my body...tis oso the 1st time in my life...lots of 1st time 4 me with tis girl...then went 2 her bed...powder her body n the fun began...use her body 2 rub over mine...led my hands 2 finger her cunt...can c she like it...ask her can cim...she said np...but heck...1 2 fj her so ask her 2 stop...she auto sit on top of me n ride me like there's no tomo...she like very energy like tat...pump me...use her hips...until i buay tahan n shot inside her...after tat help me clean up n still got a small massage frm her...during all tis fun...had chat with her...she said...customers hapi she hapi...2 me...it was like if u treat her well...she comfirm treat u better...after tat back 2 bathing...help me dry n put on my clothes 4 me...not even my gf help me b4...then had a hug n kiss...wa...machiam like she my real gf...hee hee...gonna make her mine...i mean regular la...

The above is my opinion onli...n guys pls dun abuse her hor...hee hee

where this brothel? i understand there is 4 sharing 66... but then which is which?

factor-x
31-08-2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Storm_Sucker
where this brothel? i understand there is 4 sharing 66... but then which is which?

66 C

Storm_Sucker
31-08-2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by factor-x
66 C

i mean enter from the small road, count from left to right?

liverpudian
31-08-2003, 02:28 AM

bruther, already tell u is 66C u still ask, go to L8 and the stretch of hses and look for 66C. the doors there have the numbers of their hse very big!!! :mad:

vandom66
31-08-2003, 09:07 AM
WALAO............................................. .......................BUAY TAHAN

suckerll
31-08-2003, 10:04 AM
i mean enter from the small road, count from left to right? what about this?u want to tell us where u live? then we can suggest all the possible ways to reach that house right from your doorstep?

simplest is to go to the main road and hail a taxi telling him that u want to go to "geyland lor 8 house 66c" i'm sure they'll be able to drop u at the doorstep man!!!:rolleyes:

suckerll
31-08-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by sirek4

The above is my opinion onli...n guys pls dun abuse her hor...hee hee thanks for the refreshing FR man!!!;)

Storm_Sucker
31-08-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by suckerll
what about this?u want to tell us where u live? then we can suggest all the possible ways to reach that house right from your doorstep?

simplest is to go to the main road and hail a taxi telling him that u want to go to "geyland lor 8 house 66c" i'm sure they'll be able to drop u at the doorstep man!!!:rolleyes:

okie... get it..

factor-x
31-08-2003, 10:31 AM

You can't miss the big signs.

;)

Storm_Sucker
31-08-2003, 10:35 AM

;)

i know that..... the problem is when u walk pass the stretch , all the okt keep kp... somemore i am gan cheong type..

suckerll
31-08-2003, 10:37 AM
okie... get it.. so the next step?:p

suckerll
31-08-2003, 10:39 AM
i know that..... the problem is when u walk pass the stretch , all the okt keep kp... somemore i am gan cheong type.. must walk steady n slowly...keep your eyes open n then when u see C house u just head straight in ok?

no need to be kan cheong of those okts, they won't eat u up yeah?;)

suckerll
31-08-2003, 10:41 AM

;) actually those signs especially against those background not so easy to see la....it takes experienced cheongsters to be able to pick them out fast!:cool:

factor-x
31-08-2003, 01:49 PM
i know that..... the problem is when u walk pass the stretch , all the okt keep kp... somemore i am gan cheong type..

heehee, must learn to relax a bit bro, don't be gan jiong, train your sights to zoom in faster.

Leave them to kp, after some time should you should be fine with it.

Have fun.

:)