PDA

View Full Version : Risk of getting STDs form BBBJ

dementedcow
08-09-2003, 11:31 PM
We are all aware that STDs can be transmitted through unprotected oral sex, although for HIV, the risk of transmission is very low. But just how risky is it for other STDs?

Anyone out there have been doing BBBJ for many years and have never gotton a single STD?

And anyone ever kanna STD despite using condoms each and every time?

It would be good if we can know the risk in terms of percentage probability?

cheongkid
09-09-2003, 12:37 PM
One word of advice: IF SCARED, DON'T PLAY!

Stay off casual or commercial sex. Stick to one regular partner.

BkkPattaya
09-09-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
One word of advice: IF SCARED, DON'T PLAY!

Stay off casual or commercial sex. Stick to one regular partner.

These are words of a true blue cheongster.

David-Bake-Ham
09-09-2003, 03:34 PM
I only know if u dun go geylang at all then the percentage is 100%. :D

dementedcow
09-09-2003, 08:55 PM
Even if you're not scared, it's better to know the risks.
just like stock market; it doesn't mean just because you dun mind losing your money, you should jump in and anyhow play without knowing the risks of the various kinds of stock. Understanding will help you create a protfolio that suits you.

all you people are just giving crap advice!

watchman
10-09-2003, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by dementedcow
We are all aware that STDs can be transmitted through unprotected oral sex, although for HIV, the risk of transmission is very low. But just how risky is it for other STDs?

Anyone out there have been doing BBBJ for many years and have never gotton a single STD?

Just wanna say my piece. B'4 doing anything, would b wise to check your "partner" 4 sign like spots on her pussy, ulcer in the mouth n so 4. Risk is there even with cap but wise up n minimal damage is done.

MrDevil
10-09-2003, 04:23 PM
Even if you're not scared, it's better to know the risks.
just like stock market; it doesn't mean just because you dun mind losing your money, you should jump in and anyhow play without knowing the risks of the various kinds of stock. Understanding will help you create a protfolio that suits you.

all you people are just giving crap advice!

putting a nice porfolio dun just depends on what few ppl says or just wait for the info to be spoon feed, you will have to do some of the research on your own. This topic has been discussed donkey times and if you are really concern with this, spare few sec to do a search on this topic and you will get whole lot of info for you to make an informed decision.

If you cant afford the risk, dun play with risk.. why even consider BBBJ? Crap questions always invite crap advise, ..

Guts
10-09-2003, 06:36 PM

Eating solid food also risk least u get chork, road-crossing also got risk of being run down by car.......so best advise is u just stay at home to PCC and only drink water.........like tat more safe for u.....:rolleyes:

Or else when bj, use abt 20 condoms........:rolleyes:

watchman
10-09-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
putting a nice porfolio dun just depends on what few ppl says or just wait for the info to be spoon feed, you will have to do some of the research on your own. This topic has been discussed donkey times and if you are really concern with this, spare few sec to do a search on this topic and you will get whole lot of info for you to make an informed decision.

If you cant afford the risk, dun play with risk.. why even consider BBBJ? Crap questions always invite crap advise, ..

"Jai Yen Yen."

dementedcow
10-09-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Guts
Eating solid food also risk least u get chork, road-crossing also got risk of being run down by car.......so best advise is u just stay at home to PCC and only drink water.........like tat more safe for u
Or else when bj, use abt 20 condoms:

well, i guess most people views here are the same which is scared, then don't play.

haiz, then why bother with airbags, seatbelts and ABS. scared, then don't drive lah..... :rolleyes:

Guts
10-09-2003, 11:09 PM
well, i guess most people views here are the same which is scared, then don't play.

haiz, then why bother with airbags, seatbelts and ABS. scared, then don't drive lah.....

The diff is we know how to drive and thus fear is not a factor.......but in ur case..........*sigh*

prepare 4 more flaming.........:o

tora69
11-09-2003, 12:06 AM
SORRY...... No Comment!

watchman
11-09-2003, 04:24 AM

haiz, then why bother with airbags, seatbelts and ABS. scared, then don't drive lah..... :rolleyes:

1 question! Do u "cheong"???

XiaoHoUzi83
11-09-2003, 09:39 AM
air bags like condoms is juz a safety measurement.....
such things cannot be measured by statistics
some ppl BBBJ all e way never ganna anything... some use condom also ganna... is all abt luck lohx.. studies have shown what condom is the safest abt 99% but not fool proof...

foolish_
11-09-2003, 04:02 PM

Well said bro!!!!!

dementedcow
11-09-2003, 11:14 PM
actually, i was askind if anyone know of any statistics or has any real life experiences.

i 'm not judging whether its right you people cheong or don't cheong, do bbbbj or not. even if you don't wish to use condom, it's your business, your life.

if someone knows the numbers or has real life experience, pls share. if not, there's no need to jump out and be so defensive.

KID278
12-09-2003, 01:59 AM
actually, i was askind if anyone know of any statistics or has any real life experiences.

i 'm not judging whether its right you people cheong or don't cheong, do bbbbj or not. even if you don't wish to use condom, it's your business, your life.

if someone knows the numbers or has real life experience, pls share. if not, there's no need to jump out and be so defensive.

Why dont you just continue to be a demented cow instead of trying to be a persistent cow. If you are a man then die like a man. Statistics and other's experiences will not make you immune to risks. You are indeed demented not to understand that...:D

Cheers
Kid278.

MrDevil
14-09-2003, 12:23 AM

hmmm... how does knowing the statistic helps you in this case? Stats is always known as collective figure to present the case that you like to present, it's just high level white lies, how different does that make knowing the stats when you are aware of it's risk?

MrDevil
14-09-2003, 12:31 AM
duplicate post

watchman
14-09-2003, 06:25 AM

Understand what u gettin at. But pls realise most people don't "take statistics". If u r interested in the no. then look up World Health Organisation(WHO) website. They should have what u r lukin 4.
Here ppl share their xperinces n "adventures". Bear in my mind, majority here r just your average Ah Kau, Ahmad n Muthu. No rocket scientist here.:D
But u did manage 2 arouse my curosity. If u do find the statistic, wouldn't hurt 2 post it.

My 3 cent.

dementedcow
14-09-2003, 12:28 PM
hmmm... how does knowing the statistic helps you in this case? Stats is always known as collective figure to present the case that you like to present, it's just high level white lies, how different does that make knowing the stats when you are aware of it's risk?

Actually, before i started this thread, i surf a number of websites to find more info. It's just that the figures doesn't seem to tie in with my personal experiences of people around me. That's why i thought all the experienced cheongsters would know better or have something to share.

I agree that if you're scared knowing what could happen, then don't play. i know it doesn't help to know the actual figure but somethings i just wonder about the odds.

I thought this section of the forum is where you post and discuss sexual health issues-you don't ride a harley without a helmet. If i were to post such question in other sections, please flame me. But i thought this section is where we can discuss such issues and sexual health definetly includes the related diseases and its risks. Otherwise, why don't we just call this section "If scared, don't play, don't ask so much" section.

MrDevil
15-09-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by watchman
Understand what u gettin at. But pls realise most people don't "take statistics". If u r interested in the no. then look up World Health Organisation(WHO) website. They should have what u r lukin 4.
Here ppl share their xperinces n "adventures". Bear in my mind, majority here r just your average Ah Kau, Ahmad n Muthu. No rocket scientist here.:D
But u did manage 2 arouse my curosity. If u do find the statistic, wouldn't hurt 2 post it.

My 3 cent.

dun assume, there could be some rocket scientist here if you see from those debate on some sensitive issue ;)

MrDevil
15-09-2003, 04:44 PM
Actually, before i started this thread, i surf a number of websites to find more info. It's just that the figures doesn't seem to tie in with my personal experiences of people around me. That's why i thought all the experienced cheongsters would know better or have something to share.

I agree that if you're scared knowing what could happen, then don't play. i know it doesn't help to know the actual figure but somethings i just wonder about the odds.

I thought this section of the forum is where you post and discuss sexual health issues-you don't ride a harley without a helmet. If i were to post such question in other sections, please flame me. But i thought this section is where we can discuss such issues and sexual health definetly includes the related diseases and its risks. Otherwise, why don't we just call this section "If scared, don't play, don't ask so much" section.

If you have started the thread with as much info as you have posted now, probably bros here will be more open and willing to share. Most will ignore threads that asking for info to be spoon fed without the starter spending some effort on its own.

Secondly, some bros are right, scientific questions may not suit here, though not all are Ah Kau or Muthu... hahahaaha

watchman
16-09-2003, 07:43 AM
If you have started the thread with as much info as you have posted now, probably bros here will be more open and willing to share. Most will ignore threads that asking for info to be spoon fed without the starter spending some effort on its own.

Secondly, some bros are right, scientific questions may not suit here, though not all are Ah Kau or Muthu... hahahaaha

If topics like "Angle of penetration that arouse a woman" or " Tongue Technique of a common man" then gerenti sure every1 will contribute mah.
Waaaah. 2 long in this forum, now startin 2 talk kok!

iluv_doggy
18-09-2003, 05:39 PM

If the stat says that 1 in 10 BBBJ ends in a STD case then after 9 BBBJwithout incident skip the 10th one lor ;)

Seriously though. There is always a risk but if you and your partner are clean then there should not be any worries unless bothof you have multiple partners. In that case a condom is always recommended. However if both of you are monogamus (is that how you spell it? I don't practsie what I can't spell) then there should be very minimal risk.

Hope it helps.

foolish_
18-09-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by iluv_doggy
If the stat says that 1 in 10 BBBJ ends in a STD case then after 9 BBBJwithout incident skip the 10th one lor ;)

Seriously though. There is always a risk but if you and your partner are clean then there should not be any worries unless bothof you have multiple partners. In that case a condom is always recommended. However if both of you are monogamus (is that how you spell it? I don't practsie what I can't spell) then there should be very minimal risk.

Hope it helps.

Think our demented fren was referring to paid services and with paid services, u never know if she's 'clean' or not.....:)

iluv_doggy
18-09-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by foolish_
Think our demented fren was referring to paid services and with paid services, u never know if she's 'clean' or not.....:)

Hmm if thats the case then I think its up to you whether you want to take the risk. No amount of stat can decide that for you coz it is too variable. Thanks for clearing the mixup.

foolish_
19-09-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by playboy23
sure she cleaner than u.LOL;)

Well its a matter of perception of course. If u say it is then it is lor......:)

MrDevil
19-09-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by watchman
If topics like "Angle of penetration that arouse a woman" or " Tongue Technique of a common man" then gerenti sure every1 will contribute mah.
Waaaah. 2 long in this forum, now startin 2 talk kok!

I still remember there was some interesting debate of moral on a old thread about abortion, real interesting enough to see not all Muthu or Ah Kau here.

MrDevil
19-09-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by iluv_doggy

Hope it helps.

No need to skip the 10th, just wear cap on your every 10th BJ lor.

waypastprime
19-09-2003, 01:44 PM
No need to skip the 10th, just wear cap on your every 10th BJ lor.

How do u know whether u are the tenth??? Ask how many customers has the gal serviced on that particular day??? Haha.... :D

foolish_
19-09-2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by waypastprime
How do u know whether u are the tenth??? Ask how many customers has the gal serviced on that particular day??? Haha.... :D

No u wait outside and count the number of guys she service....then after the 9th.....u go in and put on the cap.....after that, if u still can, u can go for 2nd round w/o cap as u r now number 1 again....hahahaha.....sorry toking cok again.....:D

MrDevil
19-09-2003, 03:27 PM

Me tot that count your 10th gal, no meh? ya hor, diff to keep count oso... maybe let her stuck 9th stroke and then wear cap on the 10th, like that more effective or not arr?

MrDevil
19-09-2003, 03:28 PM
No u wait outside and count the number of guys she service....then after the 9th.....u go in and put on the cap.....after that, if u still can, u can go for 2nd round w/o cap as u r now number 1 again....hahahaha.....sorry toking cok again.....:D

Dun feel sorry to tok cok in cok thread, at least we give a good reason for Sam to delete those cok thread, hahahhah

foolish_
19-09-2003, 03:32 PM
Dun feel sorry to tok cok in cok thread, at least we give a good reason for Sam to delete those cok thread, hahahhah

Ya hor....considering that this thread was dead the moment it was created......hahahaha......:D

waypastprime
19-09-2003, 03:37 PM
Me tot that count your 10th gal, no meh? ya hor, diff to keep count oso... maybe let her stuck 9th stroke and then wear cap on the 10th, like that more effective or not arr?

Oh come on, did u practise that???? :p

waypastprime
19-09-2003, 03:39 PM
Ya hor....considering that this thread was dead the moment it was created......hahahaha......:D

Ooppss.... wait we kanna banned from this website... instead of deleting threads... remove the roots of the problem... :eek:

MrDevil
20-09-2003, 06:03 AM
Oh come on, did u practise that???? :p

hahahah me dun believe in stats, it's just a set of numbers telling white lies depending on the sampling population with combination of thousand and one factors. it's either i willing to take the risk or just dun take the risk. If I were to trust any stats to decide to take or not to take the risk, i would have better PCC at home, at least its simpler and guaranteed safer.

MrDevil
20-09-2003, 06:04 AM
Ooppss.... wait we kanna banned from this website... instead of deleting threads... remove the roots of the problem... :eek:

hahaha i dun think Sam will do that, we are part of the attraction to this forum, without bros toking cok, basically this is a dead forum.

Rof|maoxz
26-09-2003, 09:57 AM
After going to this site, (http://www.safersex.co.za/std_s.html) , u got to re-consider whether to have protection or not. But anyway enjoy bonking! ;)