PDA

View Full Version : Feeling horny at 12midnight

hearthrob
09-09-2003, 11:30 PM
What do you do when you feel horny at 12 midnight?

When time did the GL shops operate until?
Any idea what time did the PRC gals operate until? I need a release right now.....:D

vandom66
09-09-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202

Any idea what time did the PRC gals operate until? I need a release right now.....:D

u DUNNO meh?

jojoman
10-09-2003, 12:36 AM
me too,fucking orny now:(

nvr mind ,got car can drive tat:D

meatlover
10-09-2003, 01:17 AM
If you got tonnes of $$$ ... Anytime also can find a bonk ... :rolleyes:

MrDevil
10-09-2003, 01:45 AM

Jio you to JB, u respond so late, now at this hour go PCC liao lor..hahahahaha

GL PRC operate till 0600, that's the lastest time i have been there to accompany a fren for bonking... so those who like morning exercise oso can try...

Kdajong99
10-09-2003, 07:51 AM

NBzz...take my avatar liao feel horny at nite??

Last nite went to GL to patrol with Bro DNAT, Batu and Ian_dragonboat. 1am still buzzing with life...saw the PRC gals damn chio....abit buay tahan....lucky feeling tired..if up sure up the lorry liao. :D

hearthrob
10-09-2003, 09:42 PM
Know what brothers??!!

Last nite felt so horny, called bro Sonicxxx ask same question above. Bro Sonicxxx said also going to GL and meet me there in 20mins time.

Mai Tu Liao!....cheong there at 120km an hours, lucky see TP at the small road corner already slow down liao.....lotsa of police and TP after 12midnite don't you think so?.....maybe they feeling the same urge as I do...:p

To cut the story short, we went recce recce the beauty contentents from lorong 8 onwards. Most PRC can be found at Talma road....and time check, its already 1am and still GL is buzzling with life! Really people mountain people sea. Reminds me of going to the zoo when I'm young. Haha!

At las, found a cute gal look very young and face like Japanese AV star, can't remember the name but my cok immediately stands as I ask her how much. To my surprise its only 80 bucks!

So went in hotel and started to bath, very cute gal keeps making joke and hug me tight tight. Mmmmm...galfriend feeling...

After that ask her lie on bed and as per usual comment, she just lie there like a dead fish....leg also dun wanna open.....said shy...

Ok lah, I thought of making her horny so that she'll take more initiative. Started fingering and rubbing her clit.....she moan and shivers with pleasures.....boobs just nice for her petite size about B cup with beautiful pink nips....pussy hair very sparse...just like school gals....if remove heavy makeup I think she looks younger than 18.

10mins went by and she still couldn't cum....

20mins went by and she still couldn't cum......

alas, abt. 30 mins and she finally cums.....wow this gal can really tahan.....

but alamak....she even more tired now and just lie there.....that was a stupid move....spend 30mins servicing her instead of the other way around....

Put on cap and went in straight...wow very tight...keep pumping and surprisingly she starts to squeeze my nippers....haha! Is this chinese style or what?....

Before I know it, full load release, didn't pull out just lie on her and relax.....and guess what? she starts to use her cunt muscle to squeeze my cok.....feeling very shiok.....I guess she wants more. But wave of sleepiness begins to swept over me....its already 2+am...pull out my cok and she jumps on her feet and went straight to washup leaving me to cleanup myself.....mmmm....not customer focus in this area....

never mind, went in to bath with her.....then paid up and leave....

After that meet up with bro Sonicxxx and saw this gal go into hotel with another man....wah...I still she is one of the most ang pai in that alley.....

So much to say but so little time.....

If you are not looking for good service but just pure experience with awesomely pretty gals, these PRC in GL may be worth a try but of cos' none of them can RTF but imagine bonking beauty contestent that kind of an experience.....you'll know what I mean some dayzzz....

SonicXXX
10-09-2003, 11:50 PM
Hee.... Bro Heartrob, save some bullets for the super bonk tis sat... JB lion?? thinking of it, feeling horny alredi.. :D

XiaoHoUzi83
11-09-2003, 12:48 AM
Remember to reserve ammo for tomolo...
dun spend it all in JB!

SonicXXX
11-09-2003, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by XiaoHoUzi83
Remember to reserve ammo for tomolo...
dun spend it all in JB!

No worries.. i got plenty of AMMOs... Today well rested, hahaha..

hearthrob
11-09-2003, 10:02 PM
Indeed, for the sake of the ultimate bonk this saturday to JB, I'll take a rest tomolo.

To continue the GL PRC experience...yesterday went down, just nice police comes and gals all gone...waited half an hour going round and round but still no sign of any gals....damn suay...

Today went down it was raining, and gals all gone also...never mind I told myself to drive one more round and caught sight of the gal whom I always wanted to try....heh heh heh...

Went up to her ask how much and to my surprise again, it was 80 bucks. Went in hotel to the room. Room is pathetically small. To cut the story short:

Look: 9/10 (short curly hair, very hip, very different from other PRC, claim to be 26 but seems like 28 maybe its the makeup)
Body: 10/10 (Superb shape, model figure)
Boobs: 35B (big for her build)
Pussy: beautiful and seducing
FJ: 5/10 (allow to try many positions but no initiative behave like a dead fish, hole too loose, not much feeling)
Attitude: 1/10 (fingering cannot, starring at pussy also cannot, bath together also cannot, kissing also cannot, BJ also cannot, always talks abt money, ask me for tips of cos' I also say cannot lah!)

That's all pal!

SonicXXX
12-09-2003, 12:11 AM
Indeed, for the sake of the ultimate bonk this saturday to JB, I'll take a rest tomolo.

To continue the GL PRC experience...yesterday went down, just nice police comes and gals all gone...waited half an hour going round and round but still no sign of any gals....damn suay...

Today went down it was raining, and gals all gone also...never mind I told myself to drive one more round and caught sight of the gal whom I always wanted to try....heh heh heh...

Went up to her ask how much and to my surprise again, it was 80 bucks. Went in hotel to the room. Room is pathetically small. To cut the story short:

Look: 9/10 (short curly hair, very hip, very different from other PRC, claim to be 26 but seems like 28 maybe its the makeup)
Body: 10/10 (Superb shape, model figure)
Boobs: 35B (big for her build)
Pussy: beautiful and seducing
FJ: 5/10 (allow to try many positions but no initiative behave like a dead fish, hole too loose, not much feeling)
Attitude: 1/10 (fingering cannot, starring at pussy also cannot, bath together also cannot, kissing also cannot, BJ also cannot, always talks abt money, ask me for tips of cos' I also say cannot lah!)

That's all pal!

At least the looks and body alreadi worth 40bucks.. hahaha
Went down juz nw and at around 11pm, all PRC went back.. Guess must be another raid... Saw ur Jap baby doll took cab go back...

MrDevil
14-09-2003, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by SonicXXX
At least the looks and body alreadi worth 40bucks.. hahaha
Went down juz nw and at around 11pm, all PRC went back.. Guess must be another raid... Saw ur Jap baby doll took cab go back...

Wow you two bros really make a best combination partner, heheeh... power

SonicXXX
14-09-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by MrDevil
Wow you two bros really make a best combination partner, heheeh... power

Ya man.. went wif him to Lion again today... Hahaha...

MrDevil
14-09-2003, 01:14 AM
Ya man.. went wif him to Lion again today... Hahaha...

hahahaa yous guy really power man, wanna to join to cheong GM on Mon? Still got power of not?

SonicXXX
14-09-2003, 01:19 AM
hahahaa yous guy really power man, wanna to join to cheong GM on Mon? Still got power of not?

Heard alot abt GM but havent been there yet... And dun knw how to get there.. I'm in if you willing to show the way..

MrDevil
14-09-2003, 01:27 AM
Heard alot abt GM but havent been there yet... And dun knw how to get there.. I'm in if you willing to show the way..

heheeh... it's always my pleasure to show the way, it's like my part time job liao lor... wait for me to back in Spore and then I will SMS you on mon noon to arrange timing. Just get both of you guys ready ;)

NiteKid
14-09-2003, 01:29 AM
heheeh... it's always my pleasure to show the way, it's like my part time job liao lor... wait for me to back in Spore and then I will SMS you on mon noon to arrange timing. Just get both of you guys ready ;)

wah lao...jio so many ppl go..
u really dun wan wait for me to come back is it?
at least left some good stuff for me :mad:

MrDevil
14-09-2003, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by NiteKid
wah lao...jio so many ppl go..
u really dun wan wait for me to come back is it?
at least left some good stuff for me :mad:

hahaahah,, who ask you missing from action so many days, now feeling itchy or not? go PCC lar, hehehehe :D

sure will keep some for you, those that i have tried one lar, so that i could give you good recommendation but I promised I wont make her stick to me, unlike your JJ, hehehehe but actually you cant blame me bcos I keep pushing her away, but she like magnet, keep jumping back, hahahahha

NiteKid
14-09-2003, 01:37 AM
hahaahah,, who ask you missing from action so many days, now feeling itchy or not? go PCC lar, hehehehe :D

sure will keep some for you, those that i have tried one lar, so that i could give you good recommendation but I promised I wont make her stick to me, unlike your JJ, hehehehe but actually you cant blame me bcos I keep pushing her away, but she like magnet, keep jumping back, hahahahha

no need PCC nowadays..kekekeke

who say jj is mine? she like to tease u lah...
dunno y leh?

SonicXXX
14-09-2003, 01:40 AM

alrite, thanks bro.. But dun knw whether bro hearthrob can cheong JB on week nites... Will inform him...:D

MrDevil
14-09-2003, 01:41 AM
no need PCC nowadays..kekekeke

who say jj is mine? she like to tease u lah...
dunno y leh?

this is call competition increase market demand, hahahhah

MrDevil
14-09-2003, 01:42 AM
alrite, thanks bro.. But dun knw whether bro hearthrob can cheong JB on week nites... Will inform him...:D

jio him together oso ler, me like to meet the powertag team :D

NiteKid
14-09-2003, 01:43 AM
this is call competition increase market demand, hahahhah

when demand is more than supply then u know
:D

MrDevil
14-09-2003, 01:47 AM
when demand is more than supply then u know
:D

then find solution to increase supply lor, hey i havent tell you the recipe to increase supply right? Wait tell you when you back for action, hehehehe

NiteKid
14-09-2003, 01:51 AM
then find solution to increase supply lor, hey i havent tell you the recipe to increase supply right? Wait tell you when you back for action, hehehehe

when demand more than supply, the price will flow liao
make sure u get the solution asap:p otherwise we will be paying for the highest price ler

jojoman
14-09-2003, 01:31 PM
can join in?

hearthrob
14-09-2003, 01:51 PM
Wah! This thread is getting soo happening! From GL shift to PRC, then shift to JB HC then more on to JB LSB, heh heh heh....and its started by yours truly. :D

Brudders!! Of cos' I'll be there lah...no matter what, must find excuse to go JB on a Monday...maybe the more experience brudders here can gimme some suggestions... ;)

Oh yea! Bro Sonicxxx and I cheong Lion yesterday, stayed there from afternoon till 9+pm, had two bonks each and we've found a gem!! The experience is completely different from any gals we've had before, its like attending a lesson on sex from this gal and all the possibilities of sensuality. I'll post more details in the lion thread when I can find some time to write. Or maybe bro sonicxx can start first...

guai_boi
14-09-2003, 08:26 PM
Know what brothers??!!

Last nite felt so horny, called bro Sonicxxx ask same question above. Bro Sonicxxx said also going to GL and meet me there in 20mins time.

Mai Tu Liao!....cheong there at 120km an hours, lucky see TP at the small road corner already slow down liao.....lotsa of police and TP after 12midnite don't you think so?.....maybe they feeling the same urge as I do...:p

To cut the story short, we went recce recce the beauty contentents from lorong 8 onwards. Most PRC can be found at Talma road....and time check, its already 1am and still GL is buzzling with life! Really people mountain people sea. Reminds me of going to the zoo when I'm young. Haha!

At las, found a cute gal look very young and face like Japanese AV star, can't remember the name but my cok immediately stands as I ask her how much. To my surprise its only 80 bucks!

So went in hotel and started to bath, very cute gal keeps making joke and hug me tight tight. Mmmmm...galfriend feeling...

After that ask her lie on bed and as per usual comment, she just lie there like a dead fish....leg also dun wanna open.....said shy...

Ok lah, I thought of making her horny so that she'll take more initiative. Started fingering and rubbing her clit.....she moan and shivers with pleasures.....boobs just nice for her petite size about B cup with beautiful pink nips....pussy hair very sparse...just like school gals....if remove heavy makeup I think she looks younger than 18.

10mins went by and she still couldn't cum....

20mins went by and she still couldn't cum......

alas, abt. 30 mins and she finally cums.....wow this gal can really tahan.....

but alamak....she even more tired now and just lie there.....that was a stupid move....spend 30mins servicing her instead of the other way around....

Put on cap and went in straight...wow very tight...keep pumping and surprisingly she starts to squeeze my nippers....haha! Is this chinese style or what?....

Before I know it, full load release, didn't pull out just lie on her and relax.....and guess what? she starts to use her cunt muscle to squeeze my cok.....feeling very shiok.....I guess she wants more. But wave of sleepiness begins to swept over me....its already 2+am...pull out my cok and she jumps on her feet and went straight to washup leaving me to cleanup myself.....mmmm....not customer focus in this area....

never mind, went in to bath with her.....then paid up and leave....

After that meet up with bro Sonicxxx and saw this gal go into hotel with another man....wah...I still she is one of the most ang pai in that alley.....

So much to say but so little time.....

If you are not looking for good service but just pure experience with awesomely pretty gals, these PRC in GL may be worth a try but of cos' none of them can RTF but imagine bonking beauty contestent that kind of an experience.....you'll know what I mean some dayzzz.... bro, wat's her name and from which house ???

hearthrob
14-09-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by guai_boi
bro, wat's her name and from which house ???

sorri hoh, she not belong to any house, she stands in the dark alley one.

SonicXXX
21-09-2003, 03:07 PM
sorri hoh, she not belong to any house, she stands in the dark alley one.

Bro,
Still feeling horny at midnite???

hearthrob
21-09-2003, 06:51 PM
Bro,
Still feeling horny at midnite???

Not at midnight but during office hour...heh heh...chio you to golden finger the other day also dun wan...but well the experience isn't that good...the oil massage in the private room is so so only, but facility quite good, got a TV in every rooms somemore.

SonicXXX
21-09-2003, 08:24 PM
Not at midnight but during office hour...heh heh...chio you to golden finger the other day also dun wan...but well the experience isn't that good...the oil massage in the private room is so so only, but facility quite good, got a TV in every rooms somemore.

Wah lau, i go for bonk not for facillities.. u knw best mah, ask mi go there cannot bonk, a bit not my style leh... :D