PDA

View Full Version : I need the biggest boobs

paullondon2003
18-09-2003, 11:38 AM
Hey Guys

I am here in Singapore from UK on business, whilst away i always try and fuck the woman with biggest boobs, I have heard that some girls here do have very large boobs but i can not find them and the agencys say they only have girls with 36D or 38D but when they arrive at the room they dont look that big

I would be very grateful of any help

Thanks

Paul

Voodoo
18-09-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by paullondon2003
Hey Guys

I am here in Singapore from UK on business, whilst away i always try and fuck the woman with biggest boobs, I have heard that some girls here do have very large boobs but i can not find them and the agencys say they only have girls with 36D or 38D but when they arrive at the room they dont look that big

Thanks

Paul

if u are interested in thai girls, i think L18H42G23 seems pretty big. but her attitute is abit indifferent. but try not to go there alone cause u will not be paying the normal price. As for cat150, sorry i can't help much cause i a poor guy! haha

phenom
18-09-2003, 09:53 PM
Maybe the odd cat 40 thai gals can pass muster but even the biggest cat 150 are not in my 'jugs' standard. The biggest in GL now is a China FL who came here a week ago. She's stationed at the L8 Golden Triangle; mostly Happy Star and sometimes Darlene. Name's Buobuo. Hang around the area with a dash of patience and you won't fail to spot those giant headlamps. Another contender who's just a tad smaller can be found at L10 but she will be leaving in a couple of days.

have guns will travel - paladin
have melons will revel - phenom

OB01
19-09-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by phenom
Maybe the odd cat 40 thai gals can pass muster but even the biggest cat 150 are not in my 'jugs' standard. The biggest in GL now is a China FL who came here a week ago. She's stationed at the L8 Golden Triangle; mostly Happy Star and sometimes Darlene. Name's Buobuo. Hang around the area with a dash of patience and you won't fail to spot those giant headlamps. Another contender who's just a tad smaller can be found at L10 but she will be leaving in a couple of days.

have guns will travel - paladin
have melons will revel - phenom

bro, can pm me buo buo handphone. not everyone is as lucky as you to stayup till 2.45am.

Ah Dez
20-09-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by paullondon2003
Hey Guys

Thanks

Paul

Well... if u plan to try Gl150....

you can Try...

Lee Wen , Kelly , Bai Xue , Sammi1.

in order from Big to Small...... should have enough milk to last you for a day

TheUnforgiven
21-09-2003, 01:36 PM
another case of sucking ang mo's balls. how would you guys respond if this was a local asking these questions? give him a flaming he deserves.

Hey you fucking caucasian, read up before you ask questions you goddamned retard

Ah Dez
21-09-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by TheUnforgiven
another case of sucking ang mo's balls. how would you guys respond if this was a local asking these questions? give him a flaming he deserves.

Hey you fucking caucasian, read up before you ask questions you goddamned retard

If a local ask the same question.... i would....
reply the same.......

sucking his balls..... not into it...

TheUnforgiven
22-09-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez
If a local ask the same question.... i would....
reply the same.......

sucking his balls..... not into it...

It's nothing personal. I'm just peeved by the attitude of locals treating westerners like kings. It happens everywhere, and sadly in this forum as well.