PDA

View Full Version : Quality Hotel KL

ecms
31-07-2009, 03:56 PM
Hi Frens,

I see many FR in SBF..but no one putting my favorite SPA in KL.

QUALITY HOTEL SPA.

This place is quite, small but many exciting thing happended here.

I can say 90% of my SPA life happened here, good to recommend to you now.

This place are the famous place for KL's " Old Bird "

I strongly recommend massage lady with service ( MILF ). I really like massage with some special job, and I never go for package lady.

Call Ah Keat/Eilene ...Captain 03-26912448 say...Ah CHOONG / TESTER RECOMMEND

Red plate / Ang Pai to recommend : Lilian, munmun, angie cindy.

massage RM80 ++ FJ RM100 HJ RM50

Edward

hellboy66
31-07-2009, 05:29 PM
need to give any tip$ later?

edkoh2000
31-07-2009, 05:39 PM
Hi Frens,

QUALITY HOTEL SPA.

I strongly recommend massage lady with service ( MILF ). I really like massage with some special job, and I never go for package lady.

Edward

I will surely try and post FR if you give me clearer directions and I can find it.

ecms
31-07-2009, 11:56 PM
It is located at Jalan Raja Laut.

After SOGO on right/ LRT on left, keep left...you will see Pertama Complex on your right, Quality hotel on your left, you can park your car at the basement carpark, then you use the behind lift ( located left where you got you ticket ) direct to top floor.

( Get a stamp from SPA and pay RM4.50 fixed at exit for unlimited time )

No need to give another tips, you can pay by credit card.

The market value for FJ/BJ is RM100, HJ RM50.

You can also enjoy the SPA, food & drink FOC ( RM 82 ) Included one session of good massage by those ANGPAI.

Another special massage lady to recommend.....almost forgot her....her name is Sonia....she is a Panjabi.....you can try ...but make sure your tools are huge enough..( like me...haha....)...

She said to me while BJ:-...All the while I always think only the bayi/singh's are big....you chinese also very big......I love it....

She do very very good BJ ..she sucked me almost 15 min....

I FXXK her like fxxk mat salleh girl....haha...good men...I'm cumming

Pls keep in mind the ladies I recommend is not young..they are all about 35....but mature .....MUST TRY..

Edward

ceasar_72
01-08-2009, 01:46 AM
am going to KL next week; maybe if got time i will drop by and try it out.

jerrystockton
01-08-2009, 11:01 AM
Hi Frens,
Edward

Bro, can recommand any good ML ? Can share ur fr also ?:)
Thanks

ecms
06-08-2009, 11:18 AM
Actually I forgot all the exotic moment after return to home....

So I will go to get memory again next visit..haha..

No need FR...

Just go try Lilian, Mum Mum, Angie ...MUST.....other ma......after this 3 first...

You can expect good massage service from them....and....hehe..

Before I use to have HJ only from them, but they also naked themself for me. ....Just RM50.....( May be I use to visit them, we are more like friends then customer. )

Remarks :- I most hate other ML.....When doing HJ.......I touch here and there..they stop me and give me " QUOTATION ".....shit!!!...Like sell meats...

Ed

ken8864
06-08-2009, 08:37 PM
haha, that pork chop prize mar...
too bad i am not interest in MILF:D

edkoh2000
07-08-2009, 03:05 PM

After SOGO on right/ LRT on left, keep left...you will see Pertama Complex on your right, Quality hotel on your left, you can park your car at the basement carpark, then you use the behind lift ( located left where you got you ticket ) direct to top floor.

You can also enjoy the SPA, food & drink FOC ( RM 82 ) Included one session of good massage by those ANGPAI.

Another special massage lady to recommend.....almost forgot her....her name is Sonia....she is a Panjabi.....you can try ...but make sure your tools are huge enough..( like me...haha....)...

She said to me while BJ:-...All the while I always think only the bayi/singh's are big....you chinese also very big......I love it....

Pls keep in mind the ladies I recommend is not young..they are all about 35....but mature .....MUST TRY..

Edward

I was going to try until you mention that they are 35++. That is a bit old for me leh. I prefer mid 20s...

PicoArtist
07-08-2009, 07:01 PM
I was going to try until you mention that they are 35++. That is a bit old for me leh. I prefer mid 20s...

Regardless your age in 20s or 30s, most will hesitate after know their avg age however is also very subjective. To me I won't.

ecms
10-08-2009, 11:06 AM
Regardless your age in 20s or 30s, most will hesitate after know their avg age however is also very subjective. To me I won't.

Haha.....we are middle age men over 40++..we like MILF...

If we do with young 20+..look like doing with sibling feel.....

Mature....More exprience, more desire, need men care......less acting...and cincai...

ed

snemeis
10-08-2009, 12:44 PM
sounds good..milfs, lovly, must check it out, indian and malay girls there?

wilcsj
10-08-2009, 01:33 PM

Edward
Bro ECM, I will be in KL next week, i prefer MILF ard 30 to 35, but most impt is the body. Isit still fit, not meaty n plum. How's their look? Anything above 6+ shd be ok. Damages is ok.

jerrystockton
10-08-2009, 04:07 PM

Edward

She already left tis SPA...

ProfessorOokami
10-08-2009, 04:37 PM
She already left tis SPA...

Long time did not visit this spa. There was another ML by the name of Alice from Sarikei Sarawak. Good massage and FJ but I am not aware whether she is still working there or not.

If you chance to patronize her, send this old professor's regards to her:p

ecms
10-08-2009, 06:04 PM
Long time did not visit this spa. There was another ML by the name of Alice from Sarikei Sarawak. Good massage and FJ but I am not aware whether she is still working there or not.

Alice..hehe..my favorite too...she massage you like Tei Tak / Kung Fu...but too bad ..she left oledi.....one line pussy...

Sonia also left ?

Try Lilian, Mum mum , Angie..for MILF..good service...

Cindy is younger can try...

Ed....

jerrystockton
11-08-2009, 10:33 AM

I think Alice also left. However, there is another Sarawakian, Ling Ling, tall and pretty face. Prof, u may want to try....
P/S: They have cleaned the hot pool, and it's very clean. Howver, the steam bath is too heaty for me...:p

best_jilat
12-08-2009, 05:34 PM
yesteerday ive been to this place to have my first experience there. reach the place at about 3.00 pm. ask the okt for the girls that working on that day. the girls parade and among them are ling ling, angie and cindy whom have been described as the ang pai there. the okt suggested me to choose the new nl wl with big breast. but must wait for another half an hour. age about 23 but im not interseted coz im looking for experience wl with great service. finally choose cindy and took full package with massage cost rm 208.
wait in the room and finally she came. very friendly and take me to the shower. seems so sincere. after shower ask her to massage me. i think she gave me a great massage for wls. after that she gave me a greatest catbath ive ever experieced in my whole damn life, she lick all over my body from head to toe. seems that she gave the service like she love me. ass rimming is the most exciting for about 10 minutes. wow. then i cannot tahan anymore ask her to lick her tits. she gave her tits like give her brestfeeding to me with full of passion and desire. seem like im really turned her on. as conclusion, this is the greatest bonk i have experience so far and i have never imagine that sex life has a such a wonderful experience. now im really missed her and if im rich i will go there everyday to have sex with her. thats the prettiness and worth to have sex with an experience wl's

Fr
face 8.5/10
body 7/10
ar 11/10
catbath 15/10
gf 18/10 (she was like enjoying having sex with me. shiiiit
wir - anybody out there can sponsor me?

klcc
13-08-2009, 12:42 AM
Price sound not so bad . MILF is ok as long look average but service must be good. Will check it out soon.

hellboy66
13-08-2009, 03:04 PM
Quality sounds goooood...

jerrystockton
14-08-2009, 01:34 PM
Latest stock update..
NL Name: Firzal
Origin: Kuantan
Look: 6/10
Boobs: 36c..firm and nice
BBBJ: 1/10...she said she is new in this industries and only bbbj me less than a minute !
FJ: 5/10.. not so good as she claimed she just started as hooker not long ago...
Catbath: 4/10...only attack my nipple
FK: 6/10...not bad
GFE: friendly...6/10
Overall: 6/10
Remarks: She gave me extra round of HJ as she feel sorry to me cause she cant satisfied me...like that also consider not bad lar...
Damage: RM188

ecms
17-08-2009, 11:51 AM
Latest stock update..
NL Name: Firzal
Origin: Kuantan
Look: 6/10
Boobs: 36c..firm and nice
BBBJ: 1/10...she said she is new in this industries and only bbbj me less than a minute !
FJ: 5/10.. not so good as she claimed she just started as hooker not long ago...
Catbath: 4/10...only attack my nipple
FK: 6/10...not bad
GFE: friendly...6/10
Overall: 6/10
Remarks: She gave me extra round of HJ as she feel sorry to me cause she cant satisfied me...like that also consider not bad lar...
Damage: RM188

That is why...I never go for young....most of them are P.....

MILF is the best.....go massage and good service.....

hellboy66
23-08-2009, 11:52 AM
anyone try Jenny?

G2G2
23-08-2009, 01:42 PM
Went there a week ago about 1pm. Only Susan was on duty. Chinese, a bit long in the tooth, 40+, not fat but not pretty but who cares? Gave a great massage and did a very good hand job. Didn't just do the up and down jerk that so many PRCs do but a two handed thing that kept the didi confused until it happily popped. $RM 180 for a double session (1.5 hr). WIR? If I'm shopping at Sogo, sure.

ecms
29-08-2009, 11:00 AM
I strongly recommend the same...

1) Lilian
2) Cindy
3) Mum Mum
4) Angie

other.......never try also never mind...

Ed

Bobbypian
30-08-2009, 06:54 AM
I strongly recommend the same...

1) Lilian
2) Cindy
3) Mum Mum
4) Angie

other.......never try also never mind...

Ed

Bro,

As per list above, this is ML or package lady? what are the damage? iz it differ from each of them? pm me pls.. Thanks

Bobbypian
01-09-2009, 12:22 AM

Edward

Bro,

is this joint still available? i looking for milf la bro.. :) please advice i am a milf seeker! :)

ecms
01-09-2009, 12:13 PM
They are ML with MILF look and service....hehe....sure they do full service or HJ.

Some cheongster worry being cheat inside the room ( asking for more), so ask for full service RM 208 at counter...Advantage is the ML can arrange timing for Massage and others....

Normally I prefer kao tiam inside...Cash RM100.

Pay massage RM 80 + at counter...save 20 bucks.

Offcourse I can pay full at counter by Credit Card too.

Bring your parking coupon to stamp for Rm4.50 no time limit.

Ask Captain Ah Keat , telling him Tester ( Eric )'s friend Ah Chung receommend.

Ed

hellboy66
02-09-2009, 12:01 AM
I'm wanting to try Cindy. Is she working this Thursday / Friday? If yes, pm me what time??

Bobbypian
03-09-2009, 02:39 AM
They are ML with MILF look and service....hehe....sure they do full service or HJ.

Some cheongster worry being cheat inside the room ( asking for more), so ask for full service RM 208 at counter...Advantage is the ML can arrange timing for Massage and others....

Normally I prefer kao tiam inside...Cash RM100.

Pay massage RM 80 + at counter...save 20 bucks.

Offcourse I can pay full at counter by Credit Card too.

Bring your parking coupon to stamp for Rm4.50 no time limit.

Ask Captain Ah Keat , telling him Tester ( Eric )'s friend Ah Chung receommend.

Ed

Bro, what is operation time of ths place?

Thats mean ML can give FJ oso after we kowteam?

ecms
03-09-2009, 11:34 PM
12 pm to 12 am ...

03-26912448 Elene...SPA counter lady...my dream MILF..hope one day can fxxk her....hehe...

Ed

Bobbypian
05-09-2009, 05:02 AM
12 pm to 12 am ...

03-26912448 Elene...SPA counter lady...my dream MILF..hope one day can fxxk her....hehe...

Ed

Thanks bro.. maybe we can go there together one time! :)

Bobbypian
09-09-2009, 03:04 AM
Dear Samsters,

Thanks to bro ED who intro me this place.. then, manage to visit this place 2 days agoo.. here my FR.

NL Name: IKA
Origin: Penang
Look: 7/10 (Mami Style)
Boobs: 36D..( for Boos lovers...)
BBBJ: 7/10...She licks all over till my balls..sh*t, even lick my back-hole!
HJ: 5/10.. average hj, nothing to shout-out..
FJ: 6/10.. with moaning..kind of sop
GFE: friendly...8/10 (even i got her no)
Overall: 7/10 (satisfied after long time didnt offload my didi!)
Remarks: She also offer free-lance job..RM 350 per nite! lolz!
Damage: RM 85 (msg) + RM 100 (fj)
WIR: maybe looking for another face..chat with hc staff, they got more NL to be try.. haha

Rgds,

ecms
06-10-2009, 10:45 PM
Hi All..

Since I start this " Quality Hotel " post...I need to do something/FR already...

Today evening 4pm I went to QH.....before I go I called for booking Lilian.( 1 year nv fuck since her go leg operation )..but she is busy...and I manage to book CINDY...the best of the best. This is my second time with her..we knew each other well after the first bump.

When I reach the SPA, all the staffs miss me..I think already 3 months never go . haha..

So..I dont waste my time...and direct go to the room...

( Remarks :- I never go steam...sauna bath...for more then 10 years already..haha )

After enter my room, I removed all my cloths and wear a tower ...Cindy appear in less then 2 minutes....oh my god....so sexy....she got long leg wearing miniskirt....face still same seduction MILF.....like other people's young wife..we greeting each other...Actually she got model body..

When she block the door with stopper...I walk near to her back...and pull up her skirt...oh...sexy T-back...Immediately..I put out my gun and move her T back to a side...and start bumping her without condom in dogging style ..she keep saying..no..no..no...and ah ah ah......after 2 minutes...I stop..and say to her...less go massage....haha...really steam...and gila.

Then she bring me to cat bath....cleaning my didi...and my ass hole...nicely...I knew she will do it nicely...and carefully

After I dry myself, I sleep on my bed, she start to massage my back in naked....less then 5 minutes...her hand move under my balls..and play with my balls and touching my didi...I lift my butt higher for her..and she start to lick my legs, butt....ball....FOR MORE THEN 5 MINUTEs...I tell her..I cannot tahan ..and tired.. ( position like a dog standing with 4 legs )...I turn around...

After turning..she start lick whole my body...my nipple...Oh my god..she like licking....she use 10 minutes....without reaching my did...And I finger her...

Then she move to my DIDI areas.....she start lick and blow me up to heaven...
I ask her do 69....I manage to see her pussy...so wet...I behtahan..and lick her pussy.....she is so sensitive when licking her pussy...she keep rotating her butt. We do this section for more then 15 minutes..she really like suck..

Before I explose..I ask her let fuck....then she lay on the bed...open her leg...but I never fuck her yet..I continue my service to her....I paint her nicely....her clip also hard....and butt is shaking hard...she maons nicely..and kepp saying ' hao si fou/ very comfortable ' she said I 'm super licker..haha....in 5 minutes she is cumming and clamp my head with her both leg....and I can see her juicy coming out like flooding.

And I dont waste my time and try to fuck her...but she stop me..and put CD on me...and suck again....behtahan..suck again....but I stop her...and I want to put my Didi into her tight pussy....she help me and say to me slowly..bcos my didi is big.....I can feel my didi going into a tight tunnel...I stroke slowly .9 time inout..and 1 time full stroke....she really enjoy the my fuck to her..I only manage to fuck around 5 mintue and cum ....

I ask her is there your pussy are very tight or my didi is big....she laugh....and said both...haha...

Name :- Cindy
Look :- Mistress feel 9/10
boob :- B34, soft and orginal ..just nice.
body :- slim
BBBJ :- 10/10
CBJ :- So sexy face sedution face
gfe :- I will like to say mistress feel. nice gals.
tighness :- 10/10 very tight...
FJ :- 10/10
RTF :- sure...must...haha..
Damage :- RM188 + RM4.5 unlimited parking with SPA counter stamping.

Ed

municum
06-10-2009, 11:16 PM
[..and start bumping her without condom in dogging style .

Wah liao, promoting raw sex??

ffkcum
09-10-2009, 10:41 PM
Hi... Im newbie here... wounder what is the best time to visit this mp.

I'm free tomorrow evening... is it a right time?? Please help bros....

simplerX
10-10-2009, 03:51 PM
halo, bro i am just new at K.L, can i have more details about this spa such like exactly which floor this spa locate and could i reach the spa by using LRT?

thank you

simplerX
10-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Sorry bro, just now forgotten, did you mean that the Spa is located inside the quality hotel building? what is the contact number for this spa?

thank you in advance

jerrystockton
11-10-2009, 02:03 PM
Sorry bro, just now forgotten, did you mean that the Spa is located inside the quality hotel building? what is the contact number for this spa?

thank you in advance

The SPA in located inside the hotel. Call this no 03-26939233 and ask the receptionist pass the line to SPA. :)

simplerX
11-10-2009, 10:42 PM
o raight bro, thank you for the reply.

by the way bro, u mentioned that full package is RM18X and then you just paid RM 80 and got other service as well. So i am just wondering is that really alright so which also means i just tell the OKT i want massage then inside the room only deal with the girl about the price for others services?is that what you mean?

sorry,i am new that's why ask a bit lot's....

thank you

ecms
11-10-2009, 11:20 PM
MP directline is 03-26912448

Near Sogo LRT station, walking distance.

1 pm good time to go..all fresh meat. You can eat free lunch.

Parking is RM4.50 with MP stamp ( unlimited parking hours )

Massage is RM83 ...
HJ RM50
FJ 100

You can inform counter full service...charge a bit extra RM188.00. ( normal 83 + 100 ) .

Or you can ask for massage only and other discuss inside room.

Remarks :- Inform to counter is to prevent some WL ask for more for FJ...

MILF :- Cindy, Lilian,Mummum,Angie..

Ed

wazz_dhaka
11-10-2009, 11:25 PM
guys how is FEDERAL HOTEL KUALA LUMPUR on BUKIT BINTANG
is it escort friendly hotel?
does it have a massage parlor?

ProfessorOokami
12-10-2009, 05:47 AM
[..and start bumping her without condom in dogging style .

Wah liao, promoting raw sex??

Why so angry one? Long time never release ka??:p

ecms
12-10-2009, 01:54 PM
haha......not really......

Sometime......too bored with too common SPA way.....stripe...wash....back massage...turn...front massage....cat bath...BBBj...FJ....

Anywhere pls dont follow our style...bcos we are trained ..haha...joke.

For the Federal Hotel MP.....I accidently visit once and last back 2 months...They OKT are happy if we do package service ( range from RM230 to 280 ), when I ask for massage..they are not so happy. Anywhere they arrange a Jumbo ML for me...massage service is OK....when doing special service...she stripe......super meaty...try very hard to become hard...and I even can't find where is the entrence..haha...

Damage is RM90 plus + RM 100...

Room are small....especially with the jumbo....

After this visit....it make me 1 month never go bonk...and I need 2 month to forget...haha..This means I will never visit there again......I think better walk to Genesic better.

Ed

simplerX
12-10-2009, 10:48 PM
Thank you ed bro, appreciate very much.

i think i will pay a visit in the nearest time.

dragon_eye84
02-11-2009, 07:50 AM
Hi Frens,

QUALITY HOTEL SPA.

Edward

Hello..I am new in KL will be in there for meeting and looking for some actions. I booked the Gardens Hotel in Mid-Valley. How far away is the quality hotel from my hotel? Thanks.

ecms
02-11-2009, 02:41 PM
Quality Hotel is near to Bandaraya LRT station ( Star LRT line ).

Or use Komuter line : Mid valley station ~ Bank Negara ( 1 station only, may be 4 to 5 km ), but you need to walk from Bank Negara station to bandaraya Station.

Happy cheonging..

Ed

dragon_eye84
03-11-2009, 12:38 AM
Quality Hotel is near to Bandaraya LRT station ( Star LRT line ).

Or use Komuter line : Mid valley station ~ Bank Negara ( 1 station only, may be 4 to 5 km ), but you need to walk from Bank Negara station to bandaraya Station.

Happy cheonging..

Ed

Thanks Ed. How far away from Bank Negara to bandaraya station? Is there a clear direction to get there from Bank Negara?

dayweed
30-11-2009, 12:04 PM
Bro dragon,

Since u r at gardens mid valley, u should try boulevard hotel and cititel hotel. Its within walking distance. Just behind your hotel. Same place.

slutwen
01-12-2009, 05:17 PM
I had my session this afternoon. It has been a while since I step into this place. I usually go to Plaza Hotel.... anyway, I got a few lineup girls/women to choose. some looks liek aunties, some like mama.... I saw a one with a golden hair call stella. From far she is a MILF but when you get closer, she is kind of pretty. Reminds me on Apple from Galaxy HC in Singapore.

I had my massage and package together cost me $208. worth the trip down.... if not for the time, I would have gone my 2nd round by the back door. seems like she is open to it.

calvin0221
01-12-2009, 09:48 PM
RM208 = massage + fj? included food? worth to try.. as e2 and saboon spa+fj already RM208

kenken111
02-12-2009, 11:05 AM
NEW SPA AT TAIPING^^

no.306 JALAN BACAK,
TAMAN SRI HIJAU,
34000 TAIPING

call no.

012-7133118
017-7511095
017-7399981
012-7718113
05-8099066

LOOK A GALS to serve u, call those no.

slutwen
02-12-2009, 11:04 PM
NEW SPA AT TAIPING^^

no.306 JALAN BACAK,
TAMAN SRI HIJAU,
34000 TAIPING

call no.

012-7133118
017-7511095
017-7399981
012-7718113
05-8099066

LOOK A GALS to serve u, call those no.

Waah, Taiping so so far away... need a few hours drive to a ulu kampong area...

municum
03-12-2009, 12:04 AM
Hey bro, "taiping is far away" - This kena%4$#$ is a clone of saviorlan, etc. :mad:

He has stated this same stupid message all over the threads, can't you see?

ProfessorOokami
03-12-2009, 06:33 PM
Hey bro, "taiping is far away" - This kena%4$#$ is a clone of saviorlan, etc. :mad:

He has stated this same stupid message all over the threads, can't you see?

He thought KL stands for Kuala Larut :p

KatoeyLover69
03-12-2009, 10:17 PM
He thought KL stands for Kuala Larut :p

And he thought that " UK " stands for " United Kingdom " instead of " Ulu Klang " :p

ProfessorOokami
04-12-2009, 09:47 AM
And he thought that " UK " stands for " United Kingdom " instead of " Ulu Klang "

He may also think that:

"LA" stands for Los Angeles instead of Leboh Ampang
"NZ" stands for New Zealand instead of National Zoo
"SG" stands for Sungai Golok instead of Singapore :rolleyes:

hellboy66
08-04-2011, 07:51 PM
Anyone know where Cindy has gone to?

hellboy66
09-04-2011, 12:01 AM
Anyone know where Cindy has gone to?

Chongsan
10-04-2011, 11:15 PM
I thought Quality Hotrel is 100% clean & suci . so stupid am i . :D

ecstacy
13-04-2011, 10:02 PM
Dear All,
I just had a visit to quality hotel yesterday, here my FR:-

Name :- June (TY - still new: 2 weeks working there)
Look :- Mistress feel, nice look 7/10
boob :- B34, soft and just nice.
body :- not so slim, so-so
BBBJ :- 8/10
CBJ :- Good, only attack my nipple
gfe :- Nice gals
tightness :- 8/10
FJ :- 8/10
RTF :- sure must
Damage :- RM198 full service

:D

tyto1
18-02-2012, 11:51 AM
Went for a massage at QH yesterday.
Booked Ruby but her previous client extended his time, so captain gave me some other Malay girl. I forgot her name.

She was nice. Good massage & i opt for B2B.
Nice big D cup boobs with black nipples.

Skyvergil83
19-03-2012, 12:26 AM
Went for a massage at QH yesterday.
Booked Ruby but her previous client extended his time, so captain gave me some other Malay girl. I forgot her name.

She was nice. Good massage & i opt for B2B.
Nice big D cup boobs with black nipples.

What's the damage?

tyto1
19-03-2012, 07:41 AM
90 for message + 90 for b2b

RSBE
19-03-2012, 06:52 PM
90 for message + 90 for b2b
Last year when I call the girls to my room also RM90 for massage :) stay there for two nights and both nights also call :D

Skyvergil83
28-03-2012, 12:07 AM
Any brother here can recomend malay massage lady that is working in quality hotel??? good in service and good attitude....

hammings
28-03-2012, 02:30 AM
Hey, I'm rather new to this scene.

But I'll be going to KL over this weekend.

Can teach me the ropes and the share the contact?

Thanks.

tyto1
28-03-2012, 07:54 AM
Go there, tell the counter what you want, pay & enjoy.

RSBE
28-03-2012, 12:52 PM
Go there, tell the counter what you want, pay & enjoy.
SPA counter not the Hotel counter ask the receptionist might get confuse :D

tyto1
28-03-2012, 08:59 PM
yeah of course :D

go to quality hotel, take lift to level 3, enter the spa, tell the counter what you want, pay & enjoy!

Scorpio3000
21-04-2012, 01:41 PM

Edward

Do the accept 20+ yo customer? just checking:cool:

Skyvergil83
01-05-2012, 09:33 PM
So who is the best malay ml in quality hotel's SPA????

moriamines
01-05-2012, 10:56 PM
Do they provide room service with a call?

nuguy85
01-05-2012, 11:46 PM
They doing incall only ka?or can outcall?

tyto1
20-08-2012, 01:09 AM
Do they provide room service with a call?
yes.

peter68
30-09-2012, 09:56 PM
I had try lilian is the best of the best

Skyvergil83
01-10-2012, 12:34 AM
I had try lilian is the best of the best

is she a malay???

muzkasa
01-10-2012, 09:00 AM
is there any limit time? would like to try QH :)

who's available recently:D

olygopoly
01-10-2012, 08:10 PM
is she a malay???

Nope. She's chinese

chitlom
17-10-2012, 12:58 AM
I tried Quality in late Aug for message and first two ladies were older, maybe 40+? Third one was younger malay girl but service was mechanic. Any one know the better massage girls?

kenl8888
28-10-2012, 04:52 AM
Any great reccomendations ? Will be dropping by next week..

Skyvergil83
05-08-2013, 12:07 AM
Ok... Did a trial visit to quality hotel today... oohhh man.... never have this wild play before...

Ask for malay girls... but eventually is from sabah, doing massage.... Not interested in sabahan girls coz tried many... been offered for photos with 2 girls, 1 tom yam 1 indo bakso... choose for Thai tom yam...

Entered a room, wait for the girl to come.... a chubby girl comes in. She is good in english. So fast hand and leg took off and go shower. She asked "shower with me???", Of course la.... then having some playful teasing moment in the shower.

Finish shower, go to the bed for actions... wont be specifiying the details here, as bros interested can go to try.

Stats below:
Name: Moon
Origin: Pattaya
Bust: 32B cup may be... din have measuring tape.
Body: Have tummy
Pussy: Thai pussy is definitely nice to lick and suck compare with china pussy
Frenching: Oooh... like shes gonna lost me for the rest of her life
Tongue fight: Even lick my both ears
Fingering: Manage to put in 2 fingers and make out watering sound inside
FJ: Once penetrate in, definitely dun wan to come out. Can feel the spot inside.
Response: very responsive moaning

She just arrive KL yesterday, still fresh from the market. Bros who like Tom yam definitely gonna like this girl.

One thing i wish to ask is, for local malay NL (Not from sabah or sarawak), is it there is no consistent malay NL working there?? As some cheongster say got, but when i ask the counter captain only mention sabah girls...

jerrystockton
05-08-2013, 01:07 PM
Good FR bro. Must find time to visit the place. Didnt visit this joint for a couple of months since Sonia left. Just hate to see the cashier face.

Skyvergil83
06-08-2013, 12:34 AM
Good FR bro. Must find time to visit the place. Didnt visit this joint for a couple of months since Sonia left. Just hate to see the cashier face.

Ya... lucky tat day been offered a nice playful girl..just wanted to ask if u have bonk sonia... then is there any malay girls there u have tried for this joint? Can recomend any malay girls place if u have for recently???

jerrystockton
06-08-2013, 12:11 PM
Ya... lucky tat day been offered a nice playful girl..just wanted to ask if u have bonk sonia... then is there any malay girls there u have tried for this joint? Can recomend any malay girls place if u have for recently???
I tried Sonia b4, she was great. I knew her since 2000 while she was working in Kowloon. Her servie is great but she is quite old now. She is punjabi and currently working in Midah.

Skyvergil83
06-08-2013, 05:55 PM
I tried Sonia b4, she was great. I knew her since 2000 while she was working in Kowloon. Her servie is great but she is quite old now. She is punjabi and currently working in Midah.

U mean now sonia is working in hotel Midah??? do u still have others to recommend?

mareco69
05-11-2013, 12:45 AM
any new NL now?

peter68
07-12-2014, 05:32 PM
Anyone recently visit spa?

peter68
06-07-2015, 02:40 PM
Anyone recently visit spa?

Lilian still there?

Mankok
07-07-2015, 03:09 AM
3rd floor Quality Hotel, Jln Raja Laut, near Sogo SC.
Had a very pleasant session with an Indonesian gal. Age begin thirties, I guess. 100% GFE, so sweet! Sucked my like there was no tomorrow.
Certainly RTF when I return to KL.

anthonysoon
09-07-2015, 02:26 PM
3rd floor Quality Hotel, Jln Raja Laut, near Sogo SC.
Had a very pleasant session with an Indonesian gal. Age begin thirties, I guess. 100% GFE, so sweet! Sucked my like there was no tomorrow.
Certainly RTF when I return to KL.

What's the damage?

andy5566
28-09-2018, 06:46 PM
Anybody know where is Ika now? She used to be my regular and she has one of the biggest boobs that I like. She left the place after changed Management.