PDA

View Full Version : new to KS

ju4n_v3ron
23-09-2003, 12:05 AM
hi guys,

can sum 1 pls tell mi where tiz place exactly loacted at??

pacman20
30-05-2004, 03:06 AM
its near my place. very near chinatown. get off from outram MRT the outram road exit and walk toward the area with a lot of shop houses...

nickyboy
05-06-2004, 01:01 PM
been there last time, but cannot fin anything leh.... :(

30minutes
05-06-2004, 06:59 PM
it's quite a long road. you gotta walk towards Cantonment Rd. it's closer that side. i believe houses there have a huge number above their doors, which will be lighted a night

Frankiestine
06-06-2004, 01:53 PM
been there last time, but cannot fin anything leh.... :(

Start at the Indian temple and walk up you can never miss the houses. Same like GL which lighted numbers means in operation. But think nowadays houses getting lesser due to commercializing for the wrong reasons.

booby
11-06-2004, 11:54 AM
Do the WLs here go for regular checkups like those in GL???

teraterm55
14-06-2004, 12:50 PM
All licenced WL in singapore needs to go for the checkups.
but still..... do wear protection. because they dont
go checkup after every session. and you wont know
if the person before you had any surprise left behind.

lennyniq
22-07-2004, 11:19 PM
Is it possible to find WLs there at daytime?

Frankiestine
23-07-2004, 11:32 AM
Is it possible to find WLs there at daytime?

Brudder KS day time is what time? Morning afternoon evening? U go after 1 definitely in ops. If in doubt just look out for houses with lighted red numbers. Then confirmed the house is open for biz.

ghost
26-07-2004, 01:04 AM
I went ....cannot see wat's since.
Is it the same deco alike GL?

I walked the whole road.

The Massage shops there...clear or ?
I see price alike quite cheap leh

Frankiestine
26-07-2004, 11:37 AM
I went ....cannot see wat's since.
Is it the same deco alike GL?

I walked the whole road.

The Massage shops there...clear or ?
I see price alike quite cheap leh

Wahlau, dun tell me you cannot even see any houses with big numberings in red? Lighted ones means in operation.

teraterm55
27-07-2004, 11:55 PM
Procedure in KS is the same as GL.

If you walk along KS, you will see some shops with BIG NUMBERS.
they usually have their doors open and you can peek inside.

Just walk down from the Indian temple towards the hotel. go further down
and you will see some shops with the BIG NUMBERS.

their operating hours is from 11am to 7pm.
you might be able to catch a few that operate until 10:30pm
but the good WL's would be gone by then.

I hope this helps. KS is abit quiet these days. most people will just
go GL for the cat 100 or if you are abit down go for the thai cat 40.

skyl1ne
30-07-2004, 03:14 PM
How does KS works sia looks totally different frm pt or gl walked pass from outside can't see anything. Go in its like fish tank or go in its like pt ? Never tried ks before someone help?

Frankiestine
30-07-2004, 03:28 PM
How does KS works sia looks totally different frm pt or gl walked pass from outside can't see anything. Go in its like fish tank or go in its like pt ? Never tried ks before someone help?

Bro for the benefit of those who are new to KS and before you get flame by other LJ, here is brief guide to KS

1. CAT 30/50/80/100
2. Operating hours depends on house to house and availability of gals. By right, by noon time but then again if no gals available then maybe open later. But house can still get gals from other houses, so whether to open early in absence of own house gal is up to owner. Closing hours, again depends on availability of customers. Good day gals can work up to 12.00. Bad days close shop by 9.
3. House can be distinguish by lighted sign same as GL. Lighted up sign means in business, not lighted obviously means to the contrary.
4. No fish tank concept thou.
5. Things like do they do raw BBBJ, FJ or AR. No one is telling depends on your kam cheng with the WL.

Any points I have missed out, other season cheongster pls feel free to add so that our bros here can be enlightened. If not mei wan mei liao always the same question popping up.

skyl1ne
30-07-2004, 03:50 PM
thx bro so no fish tank concept nor pt ? then how to choose sia must bo heng sway ah ? always see that ah june fr make it simpler abit if i want to try her go where n how to say pm if not convient to say in main thanks dude

Frankiestine
30-07-2004, 03:55 PM
thx bro so no fish tank concept nor pt ? then how to choose sia must bo heng sway ah ? always see that ah june fr make it simpler abit if i want to try her go where n how to say pm if not convient to say in main thanks dude

Not unless u are very regular and knows the gals well if not like u said heng suay depend on the OKT to recommend. :(

skyl1ne
02-08-2004, 11:36 AM
then can intro a few bo? lol bbbj + cim is possible $30? $50? Which house which ger name ? pm me if cannot say here. HEHE thx always go pt 16r19 n 22r15 for cim keen to try others pt is boring

Frankiestine
02-08-2004, 11:50 AM
then can intro a few bo? lol bbbj + cim is possible $30? $50? Which house which ger name ? pm me if cannot say here. HEHE thx always go pt 16r19 n 22r15 for cim keen to try others pt is boring

Bro honestly I have not tried that many KS gals as think GL is better in service and standard but for BBBJ, I think perhaps majority of them does it but CIM, sorry cannot help you out on that...

thaivisitor
11-08-2004, 12:49 PM
Just like Deskar Road, Keong Siak Street is also becoming a "place of the past".

I've not been there for many, many years since Geylang, and Overseas trips.

Funny, those days they were "higher class" than Deskar but than, it looks that Deskar will last longer.

Anyway, to bring back momories, I'll post the my First Experience in KS for the benefit of bros especially those who are new to KS. (also to spread myself around lah, kekekekeke)

Bear in mind, this was years ago, so I really don't know how it is like now.

Deskar Road was my regular “releasing place” until I was enlisted in the army. I was posted to a unit as a platoon commander. As in all units’ tradition, there is always an “orientation” program for newly posted officers, each unit having their own unique methods.

Well, in my unit, there were some events to humiliate us to make us look like fools in the officer’s mess, and also an outing to the infamous Keong Saik (KS) Street where we had to pay for the fucks of some senior officers.

So, after duties hours, the unit S1, S2, and S4 (who are all assholes) went with me and a couple of my buddies (new officers) in 2 cars driven by the assholes. I had no idea where the fuck KS was, only heard some short stories and vague opinions on the place. Along the way, I admitted that this was my first trip to KS, so the rest of the guys then brief me on the procedures and what to expect. KNN, I was now eager to experience what KS has in store for me.

Well, we arrived at KS, parked the cars at a certain distance because the assholes do not want people to recognize their cars. Fuck, want to eat but don’t want people to know. We took a short walk to the assholes regular place, walk up a flight of stairs, and were soon in a sparsely furnished “living” room. The room had the normal cheap wood and cushion sofa, with a wooden coffee table, some cabinets, and a desk table where an old lady was sitting with her “accounts” book.

The assholes ordered their own regular WLs and the old lady who is the OKT decided for the 3 of us greenhorns. It seems that WLs in KS all have simple, double worded names like Mei Mei, Sun Sun, Ting Ting, Hong Hong, etc. There’s no Ah Lian and Ah Huay, or Cindy or Amy, etc. The closest you get to an English name is Mi Mi!

I was told that service here was $32, which will include a massage, and was also advised by the assholes to tip at least $5. Fuck! I thought to myself, Deskar Road only pay $12 to $15 and I had never ever given tips before! Come to think of it, maybe that was why my service there was only so-so.

So anyway, I paid the OKT first although there was no necessity as payment is usually after service done. But I wanted to have small change to later tip the girl. I figured that it would make me look like an idiot to give $10 to a WL and ask for $5 change back leh. Smart move, right? The OKT has booked a WL by the name of Sun Sun for me. The assholes were telling me that she was one of the “ang pai” in KS.

Well, Sun Sun came, a slim Chinese lady in her mid-twenties. She was OK looking, in fact better than those in Deskar Road, but don’t see what’s so “ang” about her, leh. When told I was the guy that booked her, she held my arm and whisked me to a room, along the way joking with the assholes who were waiting for their own WLs.

The bedroom was nothing to boast about, also sparsely decorated with the necessities and a bathroom. In fact my own bunk in camp is even better decorated. Well inside the room, Sun Sun sat on the bed and lighted a cigarette and I too did that. Sun Sun was from Malaysia and spoke Cantonese which was so fast like catching a train. I, being a Hokkien Baba, catch no ball what the fuck she was chatting about. The OKT came in to give us 2 towels which was so worn out that probably my mum would use them as rags.

After the cigarette, Sun Sun took off her clothes in a very fast and systematic manner. “Hands go behind her back - unzipped dress - slip out of dress - hands go behind again - undo bra - take off bra - pull down panties”, and you have her completely naked there. No time to even let me enjoy a little “striptease” or anything like that but KNN, my brudder also stand a bit, leh. WTF, at least she’s completely naked ma, not like Deskar Road where the WL still have bra on. Quickly, I also took off my clothes and was completely naked with my dick, half aroused, hanging out like a sore thumb, kekeke.

Sun Sun then asked me to go into the bathroom after her, and wash my dick and the surrounding area in a “matter-of-fact” manner, like a bit of my tummy, my thighs, etc. There was no bathing and no attempt was made by her to get me fully arouse. Her intent is purely to clean my dick but still my dick “mari kita”. Cannot blame me leh, I was only about 20 yrs old at that time lah, I think see any girl also “mari kita” lah.

I was then “instructed” to lie down on the bed on my tummy, while Sun Sun prepared her “equipment” beside me, consisting of a roll of toilet paper, a condom, KY, and talcum powder. Ready she then started to massage me.

It was a short massage but quite enjoyable as Sun Sun started by powdering my back, and spreading the powder all over my back from my shoulders down to my ass cheeks, and then to my thighs. This I already buay tahan liow. I’m very sensitive guy lah, kekekeke. Then she continued by giving me a minute or 2 of “hard” massage, maybe 5 minutes, I don’t know, but it was short lah. All the while she was also talking to me in that strange Cantonese language which I just nodded my head, saying “um”, “ah” as if I know what the fuck she’s saying.

Sun Sun then ask me to turn on my back. Lying beside me, she nibbled and licked one of my nipples with loud, slurping sounds, too loud for my comfort. When she licked the other nipple, she also stroked my thighs and my balls lightly. I hesitantly tried to caress one of her breast fearing that she would resist and scold me like those bitches in Deskar Road. She didn’t (whew!) I tried to lower my hands towards her pussy but I think she already anticipated that and quickly sat up to then rolled a condom onto my rock hard dick. (Shit! Missed!)

BJ was straightforward. One hand cupping and gently massaging my balls, the other hand holding on to my shaft, she down her mouth over my dick, and bob her head up and down. You can actually count the number of times she bobbed on me. Not more than 10 leh! WTF! Make me feel shiok then suddenly no more! What to do? She’s in control ma... Immediately when she finished BJ for me, she spit into some toilet paper which she has prepared. Fucks! What a turn off! At least don’t do it so direct lah! KNN, in front of me somemore! But what to do? Like I said, she’s the one in control ma.

Sun Sun then sat over me, placing her pussy directly above my dick. She took her tube of KY, squeezed out some jelly and swiped her pussy with it. Then hands holding my dick, she sat on me and using her pussy to gobble up my dick in one go. She was moving up and down on me so quickly and I thrust my dick up and down into her, trying to match her ferocity. Her fake moans were fucking obvious but what the heck I care.

Sun Sun took my hands to grab her breasts as she keep pumping me and I felt my brudder going into “neverland”. She was also giving fake heavy breathings and panting as I tried to shut off her noise from my mind and concentrate on the fuck itself. Finally, I shot my load into her as she scream “Cumming! Cumming!” KNN, have you ever heard a girl, who speaks Cantonese and no other language, least of all English, screaming or even saying “Cumming! Cumming!”? WTF, I wanted to laugh but control myself, or not wait she angry I laugh at her leh...

Sun Sun immediately got off me the minute I finished cumming and took some toilet paper to wrap my dick, with the condom still on. She then went to the bath room to clean herself while I lay on the bed waiting for her to come and clean me up. (This was what I heard from my friends on the “procedures” of KS). Sun Sun came out and started to put on her bra and panties while I continue to lie on the bed, spread eagle with toilet paper wrap around my dick, KNN, looking like a fool. Looking at her dressing up, I realized that I have to clean myself up and immediately jump out of the bed and do that. I struggled clumsily to put on my clothes in a hurry as Sun Sun was sitting on the bed, smoking a cigarette while waiting for me, or rather for my tips.

Ready, I took out the $5 from my wallet and proudly gave it to her. KNN, first time give tips leh. Giving me a short smile, she took my hand and brought me out to the living room. My friends and the assholes were not out yet. Sun Sun then left saying something in Cantonese to me which I figure must be “next time come again, don’t forget call her”. The OKT also brought me a glass of Chinese “tua lumpa” tea. Soon the rest of the guys were out and we started on our way back to camp exchanging details on our experiences. When asked how was Sun Sun, I was giving her the “thumbs up” and praises, afterall, I had no other experiences than those in Deskar to compare and sincerely felt that she was good. Kekeke.

Frankly, I felt good about the experience, satisfied with the fuck, and took a liking to Sun Sun and KS that I went there frequently, upgraded from Deskar Road. I was becoming more and more a man, kekekeke.

These are my "memories" and if you like my First Experiences, there's more. just click HERE .

CHEEBYFACE
11-08-2004, 12:56 PM
Let me guess....you must be at least 40 years old. Good post let me add to your rep!

Frankiestine
11-08-2004, 05:30 PM
Wo bro u really brought the memory back for me to the days when I first started off in KS. I remember it was 1980 and then as a inexperience green horn straight out from school, I was already mixing it up with old hands of KS. We used to work in the container terminal at Tg. Pagar and after knocking off work which is depending on the time those vessel sail off, we will pop by KS and back then a CAT50 was consider a Ah Pai. I remember seating over the toilet sink and then the WL will lean over and wash the dick with some phisoderm. Like your description it is pretty standard, she starts to unroll out the toilet papers and start to do all the SOP. Those were the days but seems much has changed over the years....now GL is my hunting ground for pussies....

TW_Kid
20-08-2004, 12:48 AM
Wah, which is better though? KS, GL, Petain?

walton
23-08-2004, 04:52 PM
Just paid a visit to KS last Sat for the first time. Confirmed its still active. Went in to house 9 as recommended by bros here. OKT ask what cat you want and I opt for $50. Saw one very pretty lady but of cos she belongs to cat100 so no try. Anyway, she recommends Snow since she said she's younger and I said ok. Proceed to room and wait. Room quite small with only bed and toilet bowl. Nevermind so I just sit and wait, was expecting her to come in within 5 minutes but end up 30 minutes still no 'knock'. Ask OKT how come so long, she say good stuff must wait. Ok, logical so I wait again...

A while later, a girl knock and open the door. Was expecting something good but alamak, below my expectation. Feel like knocking my head. Proceed to undress and I ask her is your name Snow. The best part is she said she's Apple! Goodness I almost fainted. What to do? End up finishing her in the shortest possible time. No BJ or anything, just missionary and finish off with her on top. What a bad experience for a first visit to KS, somemore still cost $50.

Summary:
Looks: 5/10
Boobs: smallest I've seen so far
FJ: 6/10, very wet though
RTF: Not a chance

Will try other houses next time.

PS: My first FR after being helped my many bros here. Appreciate those that care to help a newbie.

cashlove
24-08-2004, 12:17 PM
To some Brother,

I was very new to JB HC. I read the thread on JB. I do not know how to get to Blue Wave, Roman Spa, how they operate etc. I have a few basic questions to ask.

I ask the old bird and experience samsters in JB these question via PM. ;)

Frankiestine
24-08-2004, 01:11 PM
To some Brother,

I was very new to JB HC. I read the thread on JB. I do not know how to get to Blue Wave, Roman Spa, how they operate etc. I have a few basic questions to ask.

I ask the old bird and experience samsters in JB these question via PM. ;)

Brudder this is KS thread not JB....it is better you direct your question in the proper thread before others start to flame you and just a piece of advise, those question that you have asked the answer can actually be easily found if you do a search and read up on your places of interest....

ang076
03-09-2004, 01:23 PM
Hi, I l like to know whether OTK of KS can speak English ?

Do any WLs there speak English well?