PDA

View Full Version : Lunchtime session at GL?

czj11
25-09-2003, 12:52 AM
Hi brothers,

I am a newbie to the GL scene even though I’ve lurked on this forum for years. I am married but getting very itchy and am feeling the pull of the dark side.

I have some questions that are not answered in Sammyboy’s FAQ – so please don’t flame me.

Becuz I am married and working 9-6 (not bizman or salesman who are more flexible) not possible to just take off at 3 pm or to take the night off to cheong. Spouse will get suspicious and colleagues will start to whisper abt long unexplained absences. Therefore, only good time is lunch where I can disappear for abt 2 hours.

Does GL houses open for business at 12? If, they do, how long do I have to wait? I am targetting 150 Cat girls. Don’t want to go to a house at 12.30, wait one and a half hours and then have to rush through the session.

Ideal is to disappear at 12 to “meet a friend for lunch”, be in GL by 12.30, wait for approx. 20 mins, bonk for 45 mins and then be back in office by 2 pm.

Other question is how you married guys avoid being found out and also deal with your own feelings of guilt. Many online cheongsters have said “Never, never confess” and watch for the telltale signs (long hair on shirt, perfume smell, freshly showered with different soap from the one at home)

Much appreciate your advice on these matters.

aclexx
25-09-2003, 01:19 AM
Hmm...Dun think they open at 12........Earliest also 2.30pm ...if Im not wrong...But still can try see got any FL around....Then go HOTEL lor .....think more comfortable....Theres always the risk of being found out...Most important thing must be responsible to spouse...Go GL...remember go check up....then can do with wife...Dun later get all sorts of diseases...then harm everyone....Think your wife getting old...So not so attractive..Its like that...Men most are like this ...Look at young chio gals ....hahahaha...Just play within your limits....Dun affect your family.

vandom66
25-09-2003, 05:35 AM
Some houses for the m'sian cat like $80 and $120 cat open as early as 12.30pm.Choice quite limited as most better or ang pai come around 2 to 3pm.You can try some smaller joints along L18 on the odds number side. As for those cat $40 there was one one house at L18 H44 use to open around 1pm and that was sometime last year but don't know the operating hour there now.

Ah Dez
25-09-2003, 09:15 AM
Cat 150 usually open at 12.30pm... if u say don't want to rush thru the session.... let me tell u, u got only 45mins.... be it u want to rush or not... 45mins UP.... out you go. You are fucking a pro, not your wife, which you can take your own sweet time.

Thai shops open at 3.... EARLIEST

If u want to fuck early... then just go to a HC, by 12..... most HCs are open

Kdajong99
25-09-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Ah Dez
Cat 150 usually open at 12.30pm... if u say don't want to rush thru the session.... let me tell u, u got only 45mins.... be it u want to rush or not... 45mins UP.... out you go. You are fucking a pro, not your wife, which you can take your own sweet time.

Likewise the ang pais or the better gals usually comes around 2-3pm. Even if the HC open at 12pm, most gals in that shift are those who can't make it....:

vandom66
25-09-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Ah Dez

I think some thai shop open around 2.30pm. houses along L6 open like 2pm.

ahlaw73
25-09-2003, 01:45 PM
bro czj11,

To the best of my knowledge, i think none of them open so early...but if you are horny, why dun you try petain road? nowadays, i hardly see andy FLs around....maybe some indons, but trust me, you dun wan to screw them.

The guilt of cheating your spouse is always there. how one cope with it may differ. also depends on how big your guilt is, just as some of the bro mentioned, check for tell-tale signs before you go home.

i do have a couple of contacts for afternoon escapades....same price, transcaton in hotels. but no tomyam, only got peking duck, kinchi and sushi.

any bro interested let me know.

cheers.

taihuat
25-09-2003, 02:02 PM
some house open at 12pm and some open 12.30pm.
example house 1805 , 1425, W1604 ......

BUT MOST GAL NOT AROUND. MOST OF THEM COME AT 1.30

steamer
25-09-2003, 02:19 PM
bro czj11,
i usually go at lunch time. a no. of hses available by 12.45pm; some gl150 do come in at 12.30pm onwards; many come later.
wat i do normally is, to save time, call the okt while making my way there. before i reach, we wud hv agreed on a gal, and he wud hv called for her to come. of coz, the okt must trust u dun play him out lah.
there hv bn times when the gal actully reaches the hse before me, paiseh a bit lah, hehe. sometimes tongue in cheek, the gal says 'where got gal wait for client one?' haha
if u r not insistent on a cetain gal, u can get ur gal by 1 to 1.15pm. depending on ur ofc location, u maybe be able to be back by 2.15/ 2.30pm usually. call it a late lunch?
ask the okt for their phone nos. n opening hrs when u r there.
good luck

Imedia(.)(.)Bel
25-09-2003, 06:08 PM
Those girls which not high profile normally come around 12.30pm and the high profile can afford to come late as they need more rest I guess:D

ahlaw73
25-09-2003, 06:40 PM
hi bros, all samster,

due to good response for the peking duck, kimchi and sushi contacts, i decided to put the details here so if you bro wants the contact, just pm me so i dun have to type in the details every time haha! lazy lah! i will just give you bros the contact...

$150 an hour. Quite standard FJ, no hanky panky stuff like anal or COF. they are generally good looking or above average... not always got the flavour you wan as depends on the availability. transcation in hotels as they like there but posher ones than 81s or those in geylang.(hint: in town). therefore no need to pay for room.
call the contact, a time will be arrange to your preference then proceed. once at lobby, call contact then u b given room number.
that's about all.

the plus point for me, is the posh hotel and the flavour as its not everyday i get sushi for example. the price is ok lah, some might think is abit steep but then once awhile try its ok lah

that's all bros!!

Imedia(.)(.)Bel
25-09-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by playboy23
yr life is unflexible....u hv to consider so many factors tat u oni hv the time to bonk at noon time.mayb u dunno..the best time is at nite...having so many pros..i suggest u give up bonking at noon coz making yr life rushing here & there. making love wif chick oso need some feeling one thus to enjoy the session ...to save yr time..u better masterbate at yr company gents.

:D

Maybe can try the ladies colleague in the toilet during lunch time more fantasy man.

Imedia(.)(.)Bel
25-09-2003, 08:48 PM
very funny huh!!! u r jus asking for trouble if u do tat!!! giv ppl the right direction lah..masterbate is a sensible way rather than yr way.

Why masterbate since he got a wife ???? Self desire mainly for single man unless the wife don't allow him to bonk. If the wife don't give him then the relationship "jiak lak " liao

Imedia(.)(.)Bel
25-09-2003, 09:09 PM
pse lah read properly lah..i mentioned ealier...MASTERBATE AT HIS COMPANY GENTS! i dun giv a damm wheather his wife allow him to bonk or not coz not yr business.

OIC,So you trying to tell You ever masterbate in your company GENTS bedfore??:D that why you such a idea

Imedia(.)(.)Bel
25-09-2003, 09:36 PM
humm...u a bit out liao...does not matter if u feel great abt it.........nvm mayb he stil a kid..nvm i forgive u.:rolleyes:

Why must u forgive me because he is kid ,:confused: then you abit out liao. nvm just your thought

czj11
25-09-2003, 09:40 PM
The one thing which emerges is that lunchtime session at GL is not a very good idea.

An "experienced" friend of mine said that one trick is to knock off earlier from work (say, at 5.00) and then go for your fun. If you get back in at 8 pm, you can say that you went for a swim or workout at gym or you went out with colleagues or friends for a drink.

So, maybe, I might be thinking of checking in at GL at around 5.30 - 6 pm onwards.

btw, on average, how long does one have to wait for a $150 Cat girl?

As for masturbating in the company toilet, ha, ha, ha, no need, lah! I can tahan until I get home for DIY!!!

Imedia(.)(.)Bel
25-09-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by czj11
The one thing which emerges is that lunchtime session at GL is not a very good idea.

An "experienced" friend of mine said that one trick is to knock off earlier from work (say, at 5.00) and then go for your fun. If you get back in at 8 pm, you can say that you went for a swim or workout at gym or you went out with colleagues or friends for a drink.

So, maybe, I might be thinking of checking in at GL at around 5.30 - 6 pm onwards.

As for masturbating in the company toilet, ha, ha, ha, no need, lah! I can tahan until I get home for DIY!!!

If u really want to go "tao jiak" definitely you will "keng" to find your mean no need to give u advise:p

Imedia(.)(.)Bel
25-09-2003, 09:50 PM
bingo i am right u r really a kid....u toking cork leh.....all my thought lah if not yr mum thought mah!:D

U very unsteady leh...why must you mention "my mum", she need to involve meh??? ..you break the rulz. Never mention ppls parent if their parent never offend u. Never mind I forgive you after all I am older than u.

Imedia(.)(.)Bel
25-09-2003, 10:14 PM
old man hope u live long to bonk....i did mention yr mum coz u wan it ..if u dun like... wan me to change anyway of saying but i tink u will regret it wan..hehe......oldman take care.

Why must i regret ? and neither do i ask you to change? whether you want to change or not and that don't affect my life at all. Anyway my nick maybe new but I am in this forum long enough but not interested whether you are senior or not. An advise to you again don't mention other mum again will damage your image here.I know you r young around 27 yo, for this time I forgive you.don't worry,me old man will look after myself and u do take care too.

Imedia(.)(.)Bel
25-09-2003, 10:22 PM
u will regret.u wan to try?? i can show u right away if u ASK FOR IT!

Why not??? I don't know you get provoke so easily..young man relax lah..no good to raise your blood pressure like that:D

Kiddo
25-09-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by czj11

It depends on who you are asking for. I've waited as long as more than 4 hours and as short as immediate on the spot. If you don't want to wait, go direct to the gal's homebase. Chances of waiting for a long time is slimmer.

Cheers!

Imedia(.)(.)Bel
25-09-2003, 10:41 PM
U REALLY A SILLY OLDMAN! PPL TEST U ONI U WAN TO URGE WIF YOUNG MAN!GO LOOK AFTER YR GRANDCHILDREN..ERR BETTER NOT LAH IN CASE NXT TIME SILLY AS U THEN JIALAT.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST U TOK CORK A LOT...NO SINGLE CONTRIBUTION.....R U THE EAT SHIT & URINE GUY TAT IS BARRED BY SAMMY THEN WAKE UP LAH DUN GET TROUBLE WIF SAMSTERS HERE.DO MORE HOMEWORK.....MANY SAMSTERS R LOOKING FOR YR FRS THEN ACT LIKE A " I AM OLDER THAN U,I FORGIVE U...CUT THE CRAP..KEEP THE ERECTION B4 IT GONE.

Clap Clap....you really get work out man....What trouble I create here so far??? And this is what you going to punish me??? cut that crap boy.. Afterall all this flame war will be deleted by sammy soon. if you are long enough you will know too. I had not contribute a single contribution in my last 20 posts.what about you? 400+ posts what have you contribute so far? other than short message and all those smiles,laugh and anger code. trying to create credits to your posts??

Ah Neo
25-09-2003, 10:53 PM
STFU! Kids!!??

U REALLY A SILLY OLDMAN! PPL TEST U ONI U WAN TO URGE WIF YOUNG MAN!GO LOOK AFTER YR GRANDCHILDREN..ERR BETTER NOT LAH IN CASE NXT TIME SILLY AS U THEN JIALAT.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST U TOK CORK A LOT...NO SINGLE CONTRIBUTION.....R U THE EAT SHIT & URINE GUY TAT IS BARRED BY SAMMY THEN WAKE UP LAH DUN GET TROUBLE WIF SAMSTERS HERE.DO MORE HOMEWORK.....MANY SAMSTERS R LOOKING FOR YR FRS THEN ACT LIKE A " I AM OLDER THAN U,I FORGIVE U...CUT THE CRAP..KEEP THE ERECTION B4 IT GONE.

Imedia(.)(.)Bel
25-09-2003, 11:05 PM
haha u c the last 20 posts u r jus toking cork & claim no contributions...u r jus slaping yr own face...not too late pse provide yr frs to prove ur sincerity. for me i hv done my part for sure.

When did I slapping my own face???? I think u r the one indeed. You done your part? which one then?

Ah Neo
25-09-2003, 11:05 PM
Aiyah ... at least don't hijack the whole thread lah ... btw, can you direct me to some of your FR contributions? I hope to read them ...

bro if u r ANTI FRIST FR CONTRIBUTION then pse kindly stand a side coz tis guy is toking cork wif no contributions. unless u support all newbie wifout contriubtions.thx 4 yr co-operation.

Imedia(.)(.)Bel
25-09-2003, 11:07 PM
bro if u r ANTI FRIST FR CONTRIBUTION then pse kindly stand a side coz tis guy is toking cork wif no contributions. unless u support all newbie wifout contriubtions.thx 4 yr co-operation.

Look at this thread look who start talking cock first..

Imedia(.)(.)Bel
25-09-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Ah Neo
Aiyah ... at least don't hijack the whole thread lah ... btw, can you direct me to some of your FR contributions? I hope to read them ...

Me too.

Imedia(.)(.)Bel
25-09-2003, 11:13 PM

Haven't contribution doesn't mean no contribution..

Ah Neo
25-09-2003, 11:25 PM
I dunno what you are saying ... but I know you also have no contribution ... hahaha!

Yayaya ... in my actual life outside this forum I am Lee Kuan Yew ... I am this company's GM ... that MNC CEO ... what you want to write here ... that's your business ... there's no need for you to tell everyone here ... same for the "face-giving" part ... :rolleyes:

Check your spelling: "expose" not "explose"

in tat case i no need to giv u face liao......in real life oni i direct ppl,i am sure u r not fit to at the extend.....dunno act like u senior...i hv seen yr bullshit thread..trying to flame the samsters here..u noe wat i am saying.......the gals u hv tried....me oso bonk b4.....me dun explose u coz i hv no dealing wif u then i leave u alone but look like i hv no choice to warn the samsters here.

ALL SAMSTERS PSE TAKE NOTE TAT WAT I HAV MENTIONED-ABOVE.THX!

NW ONWARDS I WIL U ALONE LET THE SAMSTERS NOE YR TRUE SIDE.

Imedia(.)(.)Bel
25-09-2003, 11:29 PM
all u know is :o

Imedia(.)(.)Bel
26-09-2003, 08:05 AM
oic..u r malaysian huh! keep on saying the ball on our side. i can understand yr unbalance feeling.

in tat case i wld not entertained u again tat i can understand y u so like tat liao..under yr country influence huh! u hv really drag yr fellow mates into the water.

thank you hor.:D

Come on boy, KL not only stand for Kuala Lumpur but oso Kelantan Lane here in short. I hope after a good night sleep you will claim yourself down.Young man,don't over frustrated yourself you know, bad for you.Never mind lah I forgive you again.

smlee
26-09-2003, 06:26 PM
in my actual life outside this forum I am Lee Kuan Yew

Leave me alone lah ...i am having my 80th birthday bash :p

SilkStalk.
26-09-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by smlee

Happy Belated Birthday....:D

Imedia(.)(.)Bel
26-09-2003, 10:43 PM
check the meaning of the word"hometown?" kelantan lane" is a street name not a hometown.international short form "KL" is kuala lumpur(tis apply to tos educated singaporean but not malaysian) no offence,i forgive tos who dun understand simple short form international language.i do not need forgiveness from a childish oldman could nt even understand simple words like HOMETOWN!:D

Come on boy, I said KL stand short not only kuala lumpur but oso Kelantan Lane. I did not said my hometown in Kuala Lumpur or Kelantan Lane. There are semster said they live in jungle,Mars, man holes,etc,etc,etc. Are they really live there? Not all things mention are true....boy, boy, use your brain to think before you write but not your dick!!

Resident
27-09-2003, 05:58 AM
Hi,

Another possibility is to try out Keong Siak Street. I believe that their regular opening hours is 11 or 12. If you work in town, the added advantage is that it is nearer to work place !

Kdajong99
27-09-2003, 09:23 AM
come on lah ah peh...no need to explain lah...take it easy if nt i worry u cannot take it then kena heart failure..hehe..rem dun everytime slap yr old bloody face..it hurts!:D

Enough pls......all r samsters here....

vandom66
27-09-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Kdajong99
Enough pls......all r samsters here....

The Lunch time session at GL become flame war session at Sammyboy forum...maybe create another thread for flame war for samsters to throw out their frustration after their disappointment and paid sex in GL!! :D

Ah Neo
27-09-2003, 12:35 PM
LOL!@

Zhu Ni Fu Ru Dong Hai, Shou Bi Nan Shan

vandom66
27-09-2003, 12:37 PM
it a gd idea for tos no contribution & tok cork here 1 loh...anyway i tink tcss thread is enough.:D

so have you contribute any lately?

Ah Neo
27-09-2003, 12:38 PM
No such thing as simple short form international language ... I think what you mean is generally accepted abbrieviations. :D

... who dun understand simple short form international language...

Ah Neo
27-09-2003, 01:41 PM
expose not explose ...

hey i explose ur plot u scared huh!

speak for yourself

... if i were u,i prefer keep my mouth shut...talk more made u become more silly than i thought!:D

smlee
30-09-2003, 07:32 PM
LOL!@

Zhu Ni Fu Ru Dong Hai, Shou Bi Nan Shan

Xie xie , xie xie

BTW , did you try any FL recently ? Im more into it as i find it more discreet and more "personalised" compared to GL.

Don't waste time in this thread....

Ah Neo
01-10-2003, 12:42 AM
I did but I'm getting lazy so no FRs from me ...

Discreet? I don't really think so ... personalized? maybe ... depends on which CAT$150 gal you get ...

Xie xie , xie xie

BTW , did you try any FL recently ? Im more into it as i find it more discreet and more "personalised" compared to GL.

Don't waste time in this thread....

smlee
01-10-2003, 08:09 PM
I did but I'm getting lazy so no FRs from me ...

Discreet? I don't really think so ... personalized? maybe ... depends on which CAT$150 gal you get ...

i think it is easier to explain why you were at the hotel compared to being spotted at GL.

GL time to short to get personalised unless you go back to the same girl very frequently...and 2 sessions is not worth it as i rather spend it on tama..