PDA

View Full Version : Are there Local gals available GL?

Regnad
28-09-2003, 11:41 PM
Are there Local gals available at GL?:confused:

Usually see thai, malaysia but never see any thread on own local chick....any bros encounter being with a local?

Pls advices........

kwayong
29-09-2003, 07:43 AM
look for singapore ice.

Regnad
29-09-2003, 11:47 AM
singapore ice?

Pls let me know the location....

Cheers, bro

zyxel01
29-09-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Regnad
singapore ice?

Pls let me know the location....

Cheers, bro

Aiyo bro... you have not been reading this forum enough....!!!!! She is from L28H33. The only local left in GL.

Do not ask for any FRs. You got to read.

Cheers!
zyxel

skyman111
29-09-2003, 03:54 PM
Bro, singapore ice is local? Then I must really try. Never got a chance to try local girl.

Ah Dez
29-09-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by skyman111
Bro, singapore ice is local? Then I must really try. Never got a chance to try local girl.

You can start by........... finding a GF to fuck.... also can....

If you never got a chance to know a singapore girl..... that, i also cannot help you.

Regnad
29-09-2003, 11:15 PM
hmmm.....indeep as you can see my post rate and just below the nick (New Samster) this give you a clue as i cant finish reading the whole forum yet....but....cant wait to taste the local chick......hehehehe tks anyway.....

cheers bros!

dragonballs7
04-10-2003, 11:41 AM
local gals usually do freelance, not in the houses.... like wat many bros here say...either go pick them up at pubs... that will prob be a free fuck. Dun ask me, i never manage to do that... or try irc. But must be prepared to pay them.... hehehe :P

heyheyhey1234
07-11-2006, 09:12 PM
hey bros,

i manage to get a girl thru a program called the IMVU... she's quite attractive but plump (who cares cus she's got the looks and the boobs).. she's at the size of 36D and she only meet up during lunch hours at only somewhere near suntec or millenia walk... i suppose she works somewhere there...but i had her at her first time (with guys besides her bf) and she was a little scared at first... she wanted to backout but later i managed to coax her...quite a nice girl and i wld want to find her again.. her boobs are really fantastic though they are a little saggy...:D

rfnh74
08-11-2006, 12:21 PM
hey bros,

i manage to get a girl thru a program called the IMVU... she's quite attractive but plump (who cares cus she's got the looks and the boobs).. she's at the size of 36D and she only meet up during lunch hours at only somewhere near suntec or millenia walk... i suppose she works somewhere there...but i had her at her first time (with guys besides her bf) and she was a little scared at first... she wanted to backout but later i managed to coax her...quite a nice girl and i wld want to find her again.. her boobs are really fantastic though they are a little saggy...:D

hmmm sounds good mayb can pm me...

curiosityz
09-11-2006, 02:56 PM
Are there Local gals available at GL?:confused:

Usually see thai, malaysia but never see any thread on own local chick....any bros encounter being with a local?

Pls advices........

there is man... especially in the freelancing street :) but beware price will be more steep...

Huo_Yuan_Jia
09-11-2006, 05:57 PM
there is man... especially in the freelancing street :) but beware price will be more steep...

freelancing street??:confused: