PDA

View Full Version : French Queen

devilsex
09-10-2003, 01:37 AM
Hi guys,
I am really into frenching. I know some of the GL pros provide frenching but most of them dont. For those brudder who had had a great frenching experience with GL pros. Please indicate house n gal no. so junior brudder like me can go try the french queen. The only time i had frenching with a GL pro is W12G7(last time one) n she used to hug me tightly n french like gf when we are shagging in sitting position.Please kindly indicate all those GL pros who provide frenching.

zyxel01
09-10-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by devilsex
Hi guys,
I am really into frenching. I know some of the GL pros provide frenching but most of them dont. For those brudder who had had a great frenching experience with GL pros. Please indicate house n gal no. so junior brudder like me can go try the french queen. The only time i had frenching with a GL pro is W12G7(last time one) n she used to hug me tightly n french like gf when we are shagging in sitting position.Please kindly indicate all those GL pros who provide frenching.

Bro, you want good frenching gal, look for Jaguar (cat150) at Jln Molek H11.

Cheers!
zyxel

DeSade
09-10-2003, 11:40 AM
Actually... if u visit a girl a couple of times... u can get pretty good treatment in the frenching area.. :D

But so far i suppose... if they like u.. as in ur look is appealling to them... they practically let u do watever u like to them.. heh:cool:

al la teh
10-10-2003, 09:07 PM
Bros can try h10 g6.she is a french queen.
But she is an angbai.
Be prepared to wait.

poolhot.
10-10-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by al la teh
Bros can try h10 g6.she is a french queen.
But she is an angbai.
Be prepared to wait.

Its more like WH10G10 is e real french queen. :D

Heard G12 also quite angpai. last sat got a guy book her for 5 sessions

XiaoHoUzi83
10-10-2003, 11:32 PM
old G12 ah foong went back liaoz...
strictly no frenching...
this G12 new one lohx...
G6 i bonk once...
b4 she is famous.... ya lahx... she french...
G10 my 1st Comm f*** but then the more i look the more she does not look nice...

actually quite a amt of ger can french lohx..
for me only some Strictly no no....

devilsex
11-10-2003, 03:01 AM
yo fella brudder,thanks so much for your sharing of info.I gonna give an FR today. I went to H10 at around 8pm,was thinking of hinding one of the brudder advice to try G6 but what a QUEUE!!!Then I look at the tank n one of this MELODY chen Lookalike girl with blur blur innocent cutey face look at me n smile.Well she dun have a Super nice figure,more towards a voluptuous side but since i always love the look of melody chen.This G10 will definitely able to satisfy my dream.Anyway,pick her then suddenly remmeber one of the bro here said She is the REAL FRENCH QUEEN.That's good. We went into the room.She hugs me n kiss me on my face,then very gf treatment remove her clothes n also help me to undress.We went into the shower,she soap herself n me n give me a cat bath in there,her figure is average but still woman but i just like her face,like melody.So after washing me up thoroughly she hug me n french me,wah very surprise she initiate that.So i just hug her n kiss her in the shower.Very intimate.I ask her can she blow me raw n she said "ok" with a smile.Very gf treatment n then she kneel down in the shower n give me a blow job there,well her blow job is not that good but thumb up for the willingness n effort.Then we dried ourself up n I carry her like my gf to the bed.She catbath me again n the sensation was great.Then we go into 69 n she asked me to eat her pussy hard.Ask if i can finger her n she said "ok" n we just kept eating each other till we are both very wet,I almost cum so ask her to proceed to let me screw her.We start with her on top n i play n squeeze her boobs n she was closing her eyes n enjoying everymoment of it.Then I sit up n hug her tightly in a sitting proceed n I suck her nipples hard n she moan really loud.Seems like she really enjoy sex a lot n frenching also.We french like there's no tomorrow.Then I switched to spoon position n later on doggie position n i caress her breast n lick her back ,I secretly give her a lovebite at her back n later on she found out but never scold me just smile n giggle.The bad point about her is that her cunt is a bit lose n also she cant speak much of english or chinese,only hokkein but me cantonese so duck chicken talk.after a while bonging in doggie position she suddenlt moan very loud n then collapse gasping on the bed n i thrust with all my might n b4 i cum i take my bro out n remove the condom n she ask me to shoot it onto her asshole.Wah,then after i ejaculate she rub my semen at her asshole.Next we clean up with tissue n she give me a massage n we hug each other on the bed n french again!!! Really a french queen.Still got some time so I let her head rest on my shoulder n i hug her like bgf n enjoy a moment of 'togetherness' b4 going for shower n off.Gave her some tips n she see me off downstair n ask me to come to look for her again.

Girl: H10G10
Lookalike: face 80 percent like melody chen n a bit blur blur innocent look,like bonking a teenage girl
figure: Not slim,not fat,average,boobs a handfull
Smile factor: Super gf
willingness level: Oblige to almost everything,I told her i love girls in stockings,she said next time i go can bring one pair along n she will wear for me.
Blowjob: 6/10
catbath: 8/10
Frenching: SHe is a french queen
Moan: She did orgasm,so i suppsoe they are real(she really enjoy sex)
Next time i try Anal sex on her keke if she oblige
Can request her to let u cum on her breast,ass,CIM i dun know never ask
RTF: OF COURSE,she is great!

XiaoHoUzi83
11-10-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by devilsex
yo fella brudder,thanks so much for your sharing of info.I gonna give an FR today. I went to H10 at around 8pm,was thinking of hinding one of the brudder advice to try G6 but what a QUEUE!!!Then I look at the tank n one of this MELODY chen Lookalike girl with blur blur innocent cutey face look at me n smile.Well she dun have a Super nice figure,more towards a voluptuous side but since i always love the look of melody chen.This G10 will definitely able to satisfy my dream.Anyway,pick her then suddenly remmeber one of the bro here said She is the REAL FRENCH QUEEN.That's good. We went into the room.She hugs me n kiss me on my face,then very gf treatment remove her clothes n also help me to undress.We went into the shower,she soap herself n me n give me a cat bath in there,her figure is average but still woman but i just like her face,like melody.So after washing me up thoroughly she hug me n french me,wah very surprise she initiate that.So i just hug her n kiss her in the shower.Very intimate.I ask her can she blow me raw n she said "ok" with a smile.Very gf treatment n then she kneel down in the shower n give me a blow job there,well her blow job is not that good but thumb up for the willingness n effort.Then we dried ourself up n I carry her like my gf to the bed.She catbath me again n the sensation was great.Then we go into 69 n she asked me to eat her pussy hard.Ask if i can finger her n she said "ok" n we just kept eating each other till we are both very wet,I almost cum so ask her to proceed to let me screw her.We start with her on top n i play n squeeze her boobs n she was closing her eyes n enjoying everymoment of it.Then I sit up n hug her tightly in a sitting proceed n I suck her nipples hard n she moan really loud.Seems like she really enjoy sex a lot n frenching also.We french like there's no tomorrow.Then I switched to spoon position n later on doggie position n i caress her breast n lick her back ,I secretly give her a lovebite at her back n later on she found out but never scold me just smile n giggle.The bad point about her is that her cunt is a bit lose n also she cant speak much of english or chinese,only hokkein but me cantonese so duck chicken talk.after a while bonging in doggie position she suddenlt moan very loud n then collapse gasping on the bed n i thrust with all my might n b4 i cum i take my bro out n remove the condom n she ask me to shoot it onto her asshole.Wah,then after i ejaculate she rub my semen at her asshole.Next we clean up with tissue n she give me a massage n we hug each other on the bed n french again!!! Really a french queen.Still got some time so I let her head rest on my shoulder n i hug her like bgf n enjoy a moment of 'togetherness' b4 going for shower n off.Gave her some tips n she see me off downstair n ask me to come to look for her again.

Girl: H10G10
Lookalike: face 80 percent like melody chen n a bit blur blur innocent look,like bonking a teenage girl
figure: Not slim,not fat,average,boobs a handfull
Smile factor: Super gf
willingness level: Oblige to almost everything,I told her i love girls in stockings,she said next time i go can bring one pair along n she will wear for me.
Blowjob: 6/10
catbath: 8/10
Frenching: SHe is a french queen
Moan: She did orgasm,so i suppsoe they are real(she really enjoy sex)
Next time i try Anal sex on her keke if she oblige
Can request her to let u cum on her breast,ass,CIM i dun know never ask
RTF: OF COURSE,she is great!

lol last time i also find her look like melody..
can read my FR on westerhout road reviews.....
haha
but let me warn u...
now i find her look more like a horse lohx...
not those see long liao good looking one lohx...
my 1st bonk in H10 lehx...
haha

G6 frenching still better lohx... then G6 can spk good english also
i find communication with G10 a little dificult....
actually G10 allows u to do almost everything... i stop visiting her becos got once i try G1 twice in a row...
then she keep asking me abt G1...
then i scared liaoz lohx...
so stop calling G10 animore....

i practice many Gers per house rule.....

G14 or 13 (forget which number) also not bad...
suck ur balls real hard...
power lehx

PrinceCharming
12-10-2003, 03:21 AM
Bro,
U can try cat Gl150 girls like jaguar,seiko,Ck,Rina,susan,AB,
Emelda,Zhu ERR,Qui hong etc...
all are good in frenching.There are so many girls,but i am unable to recall there names now.Just ask the Okt and u will get what u want..
PrinceCharmind

PrinceCharming
12-10-2003, 03:24 AM
bro ,
There is one more who is one of the best in GL for frenching is amanda.
PrinceCharming

Ah Dez
12-10-2003, 03:18 PM
He is talking about CAT40..

kanasai
13-10-2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by lingoBoy
WH10G6 is a french queen....kiss like gf like no tomorrow...I ask her do she french all her customer,she say yes,if her customer likes....but one thing......does STDs spread through frenching?

u want to ASK STD,can go to the health section and ask...

lengleng1
13-10-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by PrinceCharming
Bro,
U can try cat Gl150 girls like jaguar,seiko,Ck,Rina,susan,AB,
Emelda,Zhu ERR,Qui hong etc...
all are good in frenching.There are so many girls,but i am unable to recall there names now.Just ask the Okt and u will get what u want..
PrinceCharmind

Guys,do u want to french any gals after they cim with customer?

David-Bake-Ham
14-10-2003, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by poolhot
Its more like WH10G10 is e real french queen. :D

Heard G12 also quite angpai. last sat got a guy book her for 5 sessions

whoa...so power....:eek:

zyxel01
15-10-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by lengleng1
Guys,do u want to french any gals after they cim with customer?

Yo!! if you dun like then dun do loh... Why ask others? You think FJ with condom is 100% safe?

Cheers!
zyxel

poolhot.
15-10-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01
Yo!! if you dun like then dun do loh... Why ask others? You think FJ with condom is 100% safe?

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro Zyxel........ admire u man. Still can answer him nicely. :D

Lengleng........Frenching after CIM is no big deal. Maybe U should try wat I love best. Frenching e gal after she assrim me. Can really taste yr own shit.
Are U having e feeling of tasting yr own shit after reading tis

waypastprime
16-10-2003, 10:24 AM
FJ is safe...me fuck so many,then go medical checkup,i am fine...

cheers
lingoboy

Nothing is 100% lah.... Even one also cannot guarantee his wife will bear him son.... not to mention horse and football.... no sure win....

U are playing with ur luck each time when u are fucking either with/without condoms, it's just that the possiblity is reduced to it's minimum with cap on.... Dont be too sure that u wont kanna sexual diseases though u are wearing 'protection' :o

MrDevil
16-10-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by poolhot
Bro Zyxel........ admire u man. Still can answer him nicely. :D

Lengleng........Frenching after CIM is no big deal. Maybe U should try wat I love best. Frenching e gal after she assrim me. Can really taste yr own shit.
Are U having e feeling of tasting yr own shit after reading tis

Are you sick?I kena flamed because of shit,and dun wanna you to be in my footstep...

Originally posted by playboy23
i think u r the one who is still SICK! when can u ever dun mention shit again....if u wan to talk shit...just eat yr own shit...& dun shit ard in the forum.:o

Can you open your eyes and read before start shooting? LingoBoy has been standing firm to turn over a new leaf and why does his past bothered so much?

For whatever reasons, there is no real need to insult and start shouting offensively at each other. If either of you really hate each other so much, why not meet up and have a face to face talk ? Dont hide behind a monitor screen to shout.

Can both boy boy just cut it off?

MrDevil
16-10-2003, 02:30 PM
u mean all samsters oso hiding behind a monitor screen to shout if there is a need.

meeting up is a stupid act to do....to fight??? i am just telling the kid to stop talking rubbish here.

boy boy.. how frequent you see 2 boy boy shouting at each other like you?

who started the rubbish?? ;)

The_Hustler
16-10-2003, 03:00 PM
lingoboy start the rubbish......playboy23 clear the rubbish.....but mr devil want the rubbish...:eek:

Touche!

:)
The Hustler

MrDevil
16-10-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Touche!

:)
The Hustler

recyle it , help to protect the environment :D

Make love, not war

The_Hustler
16-10-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
recyle it , help to protect the environment :D

Make love, not war

Yes... make love, not war. We're here to execute it... somehow ppl just can't drive it up their brains...or would they prefer it up their asses?

Hehe... noticed u've been chalking up hordes of postings since u started... miraculously 4000+ posts... gee... dun u have to work?

Ministry of
Labour of Love,
The Hustler

MrDevil
16-10-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Yes... make love, not war. We're here to execute it... somehow ppl just can't drive it up their brains...or would they prefer it up their asses?

Hehe... noticed u've been chalking up hordes of postings since u started... miraculously 4000+ posts... gee... dun u have to work?

Ministry of
Labour of Love,
The Hustler

well each may have different views but there could still always a peaceful place for everyone if one starts to give and take.

Have been active with fellow JB & Hdy cheongsters toking cok, posts is just a number than incidentally keep adding up but it do not necessary reflect any other credentials, i believe. I work while posting as my work require me online long hours.

Your ministry will have my vote of confidence :D