PDA

View Full Version : few tiny dots on my tongue

Lawrence21
13-10-2003, 04:38 AM
last week, some dots appear on my tongue, they have tingling sensation with a little pain.but the pain soon subsides...
After cheonging L18 yesterday, the tiny dots appear on my tongue again.
She BJ for me without comdom for a while, then while we fuck, we did abit of french kissing........
is the tiny dots something the bros encounter before???
hopefully i do not pass any disease to the poor gal...
please advice

alphaone
14-10-2003, 12:34 PM
Think you better go see a doc fast before it gets worse...

cheongkid
14-10-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Lawrence21
last week, some dots appear on my tongue, they have tingling sensation with a little pain.but the pain soon subsides...
She BJ for me without comdom for a while, then while we fuck, we did abit of french kissing........
please advice
Bro, it is quite difficult to diagnose what you had by the brief description you gave. It could be just plain ulcers or something else. Why you scared passing the disease (if any) to the girl, shouldn't it be the other way round? I would advise you to seek medical attention ASAP.

Idoru
14-10-2003, 03:57 PM
please advice

White dots that will form blisters later on if untreated.
Nothing serious about it just get a tube of Bonjela gel.
Apply on to the spots and it will go away. Do feed back if it works for the benefits of all Bros. You can buy the gel from NTUC, Guardian or any Pharmacies.
Cheers

alphaone
14-10-2003, 05:35 PM
Always safe than regrets later... no harm seeing a GP and get some antibiotics or something... :D

XinJiao
27-10-2003, 01:53 AM
eh not tat i wanna scare u but

one of the sympton of AIDS is like a discoloured tongue starting with wat u have , then it starts to discolour like bai ban.. (white ban or aka bei diu)

tink u better stop cheong n see a doc first man!

smlee
27-10-2003, 04:58 PM
please advice

It is the diseases from your own dick. Most likely is ulcer but to give you a clear conscience...see the doc

smlee
27-10-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by XinJiao
eh not tat i wanna scare u but

one of the sympton of AIDS is like a discoloured tongue starting with wat u have , then it starts to discolour like bai ban.. (white ban or aka bei diu)

tink u better stop cheong n see a doc first man!

You are definitely a Xinjiao....