PDA

View Full Version : Wh12g28

cantopop
26-11-2003, 08:48 PM
What a lousy FUCK!!!

From all the FR i read ard here, i went straight to WH12G9 ..but too bad she's still busy earning her pay.

The OKT recommended no.99 , can work, talk mandarin but SLIM. I settled for a plumplooking no.28.

She look so sweet so i tot i was in for a good time as she smiled at me and hold my hand as we go towards the room. the girl's attitude change once in the room, quickly she take off her clothes and waits for me to take off mine.
The shower part was quite alright.

What i was not so happy with is her attitude, very SOP service, BJ like shit, KNN cannot touch her breast, cannot kiss her, cannot lick her cb, no frenching, no 69, cannot lick her nipples.I can sense that she was very unhappy. When it was her turn to lie down, she's like a dead fish...and keep asking me "cumm out already or not". KNN, cannot change position, .
Fuck man!!!!
I rather go home and wank myself than waste the $40.

WH12G28
Name : forget liao
Boby : 6'10
Looks : 7/10
Skin : Fair
Boobs : B+ with pink nipples
BJ : 3/10 (just plain sucking)
Fj : 2/10
Attitude / Service : 3/10 SOP service, poor attitude

loner18
01-12-2003, 07:35 AM
It's kind of strange abt this gal. I took her two months ago and we were frenching,went down on her,fingering.....
I also saw her last week,she smile back at me but she does look a bit restless by the way I saw her walking

Maybe she is going back liao.

Saw G22 quite chio and white.My next target

MaiMeeBanHar
30-12-2003, 02:05 PM
This girl Really Lousy man.Try the first time and don't feel like trying anymore next time. Avoid at all cost.

Buaya1
30-12-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by cantopop
What a lousy FUCK!!!

From all the FR i read ard here, i went straight to WH12G9 ..but too bad she's still busy earning her pay.

The OKT recommended no.99 , can work, talk mandarin but SLIM. I settled for a plumplooking no.28.

She look so sweet so i tot i was in for a good time as she smiled at me and hold my hand as we go towards the room. the girl's attitude change once in the room, quickly she take off her clothes and waits for me to take off mine.
The shower part was quite alright.

What i was not so happy with is her attitude, very SOP service, BJ like shit, KNN cannot touch her breast, cannot kiss her, cannot lick her cb, no frenching, no 69, cannot lick her nipples.I can sense that she was very unhappy. When it was her turn to lie down, she's like a dead fish...and keep asking me "cumm out already or not". KNN, cannot change position, .
Fuck man!!!!
I rather go home and wank myself than waste the $40.

WH12G28
Name : forget liao
Boby : 6'10
Looks : 7/10
Skin : Fair
Boobs : B+ with pink nipples
BJ : 3/10 (just plain sucking)
Fj : 2/10
Attitude / Service : 3/10 SOP service, poor attitude

Is she the one whose room is on the same level as the fish tank? The first one on the right after she comes out. If so, she was OK with me when I bonked her yesterday (29 December). Agree that service was so-so but she did not rush me. In fact, gave me a few rub on the back after FJ and before bath. Service nothing to cry about but I have seen worse. :confused:

loner18
30-12-2003, 04:24 PM
It's her alrite . I still saw her this month,smiling back at me but did not take her.

I dun know what come over her, maybe she miss home and wanted to be sent back faster ;)

Pongo
01-01-2004, 04:09 AM
probably she got a tirak already lor ... that usually the case mah ... either she is goin back or got tirak tats y got attitude towards other customer .... wonder anyone know if she really got one ??

she indeed has a cute face looks very much my cup of tea coz i like sweet cute lookin gals ...but i must also admit her service is not that good ...

loner18
03-01-2004, 01:45 PM
Yup, she got one. I think I saw her in Sentosa last month when the hse is on off day