PDA

View Full Version : My first FR....

masterdan75
07-12-2003, 02:19 AM
Brothers, my first post.

Have been to Geylang regularly for the last two years. The best was the last two experiences..Armani and Peggy..

Armani...late 29s..full breasted...very talkative..maybe a 34c..thick nippled...sop bath...great cat bath..outstanding AR...and BJ...teasing..alternating between AR and BJ...pushed me on all fours..teasing all the time..encouraged suckling her teats gently..servicing her...finally when i was ready...lay on the bed ...squeezed her teats..and made me fuck them...my first experience..and i cumm on her breasts...bath....brothers..rate her a 8.5..

Last time asked for Armani again..not working..so the OKT got Peggy...again maybe 28 or 29...talkative..34b...beautful breasts..strawberry colored nipples...sop bath...outstanding ..absolutely outstanding cat bath...all toes and feet...slow and teasing...great AR..long long time...great BJ...with hot tea...again long time..serviced her...condom and FJ...massage ..and bath..brothers rate her also 8.5.

Brothers saw a FR on AB..same experience her..the way she slips on the condom..u do not know she has done it..absolutely an expert job...overall i rate her maybe 7 brothers.

The one i absolutely did not enjoy was Prada..tall ...small teats...completely unintrested..would not allow to touch her teats...no AR..ok BJ..it was a challenge to stay aroused...maybe a 2 brothers....hope others had a better time..

Gucci..good figure..everything SOP...maybe a 5.5

LEE76
07-12-2003, 09:51 PM
Well done :D

The_Hustler
08-12-2003, 03:31 AM
Yes...well done... but...gee......

WHAT TOOK U SO LONG!!!???!!!

Anyway, I'm sure u have lots more to share... tell us about the other 150 girls that have excited u. Oh yes...AB is more known for her looks, Peggy is one I've not tried.

Peggyless,
The Hustler

masterdan75
05-02-2004, 02:17 AM
Bros before i had Armani or Peggy i had a session with Kimmie. Pretty late 20s. Petite build..34b maybe...SOP bath..SOP catbath....superb AR ...about 10 minutes...me on back..doggie...sideways..deep action...BBBJ for about 10 min...in all positions..she pushes me to doggie...and ARs again...then with her hand grabs me and does BBBJ..alternating with the AR...SOP FJ and SOP post bath...all in all enjoyable for the super AR and BBBJ...till the time i had Armani and Peggy ..Kimmie was the best...

Overall 8

jon2000sg
05-02-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by masterdan75
Bros before i had Armani or Peggy i had a session with Kimmie. Pretty late 20s. Petite build..34b maybe...SOP bath..SOP catbath....superb AR ...about 10 minutes...me on back..doggie...sideways..deep action...BBBJ for about 10 min...in all positions..she pushes me to doggie...and ARs again...then with her hand grabs me and does BBBJ..alternating with the AR...SOP FJ and SOP post bath...all in all enjoyable for the super AR and BBBJ...till the time i had Armani and Peggy ..Kimmie was the best...

Overall 8

alrite! shld venture these M'sia women

Ah Neo
05-02-2004, 09:18 PM
Thanks for the FRs

masterdan75
09-02-2004, 12:16 AM
Bros visited Singapore again recently and visited GL. Asked for Armani and she was available. On careful observation bros she is definitely about 29 or older. When she stripped one could see she indeed had 34c or so tits. Milk tits as some bros call! Remember last time she made me tit fuck her till i CITITS. Nice thick nipples, though otherwise figure shows her age.
This time possible because i was repeat customer (she recognised bros) bath was good. Thorough scrubbing in all the right places and she squats and does BBBJ for about 5 min.

All steaming I lie on bed and she does a great catbath particular concentrating on teasing my nipples and groin area. She is very very cooperative and possibly because of her experience quickly understands what the customer gets aroused by. Then AR for about 10 min. Deep deep. Doggie, me on back with legs up in air and various poses. She then starts teasing BBBJ. Doggie she slurping all the time. On back. Taking he scrotal sack in mouth and teasing. Back to AR. She then on back her face to my groin and encourages to do mouth FJ. Deep throating with ease and no complaints. She in fact sucks it in. After about 5 min she wants to move tit FJ and I tell her I would like to do it in the bath. She readily agrees. I am not sure she will BBBJ or do handjob, but as usual very cooperative. She squats and uses her mouth. Again deep throat, then using lips, tongue. Oh brothers heaven. She again deep throats. I am ready and am not sure whether she will do CIM. I tell her I am ready. In response she pushes it deeper in, and and as i unload she swallows.

Bros tremendous positive attitude and cooperation. Though I must admit she is getting on in years.

Overall I would still maintain the 8.5 i gave her last time.

Bye bros for now.

Frankiestine
09-02-2004, 06:14 PM
<Bros visited Singapore again recently and visited GL. Asked for Armani and she was available. On careful observation bros she is definitely about 29 or older. When she stripped one could see she indeed had 34c or so tits. Milk tits as some bros call! Remember last time she made me tit fuck her till i CITITS. Nice thick nipples, though otherwise figure shows her age.
This time possible because i was repeat customer (she recognised bros) bath was good. Thorough scrubbing in all the right places and she squats and does BBBJ for about 5 min.

All steaming I lie on bed and she does a great catbath particular concentrating on teasing my nipples and groin area. She is very very cooperative and possibly because of her experience quickly understands what the customer gets aroused by. Then AR for about 10 min. Deep deep. Doggie, me on back with legs up in air and various poses. She then starts teasing BBBJ. Doggie she slurping all the time. On back. Taking he scrotal sack in mouth and teasing. Back to AR. She then on back her face to my groin and encourages to do mouth FJ. Deep throating with ease and no complaints. She in fact sucks it in. After about 5 min she wants to move tit FJ and I tell her I would like to do it in the bath. She readily agrees. I am not sure she will BBBJ or do handjob, but as usual very cooperative. She squats and uses her mouth. Again deep throat, then using lips, tongue. Oh brothers heaven. She again deep throats. I am ready and am not sure whether she will do CIM. I tell her I am ready. In response she pushes it deeper in, and and as i unload she swallows.

Bros tremendous positive attitude and cooperation. Though I must admit she is getting on in years.

Overall I would still maintain the 8.5 i gave her last time.>

Wo bro congratulation on your second try with Armani, well she is the first gal I layed in GL after a absence of 15-20 years. From your report, it seems that Armani PR skills has improved tremendously thou it doesn't mean she was bad to begin with. Initially she was a bit on the reserve side. She has a good work attitude doesn't complain and very accomodating. Thou I think she has put on a bit since I last bonk her.

Frankiestine
09-02-2004, 06:16 PM
<Bros visited Singapore again recently and visited GL. Asked for Armani and she was available. On careful observation bros she is definitely about 29 or older. When she stripped one could see she indeed had 34c or so tits. Milk tits as some bros call! Remember last time she made me tit fuck her till i CITITS. Nice thick nipples, though otherwise figure shows her age.

Wo bro congratulation on your second try with Armani, well she is the first gal I layed in GL after a absence of 15-20 years. From your report, it seems that Armani PR skills has improved tremendously thou it doesn't mean she was bad to begin with. Initially she was a bit on the reserve side. She has a good work attitude doesn't complain and very accomodating. Thou I think she has put on a bit since I last bonk her. She should try her CIM skills, I rate one of the best in GL. Infact she really knows how to make my dick rise to the occassion for the second shot after the first CIM.

redwind
24-02-2004, 11:48 AM
to materdan75:

thanks for a great FR. may i know which House you went to?

thanks.

masterdan75
11-03-2004, 02:26 AM
Brudders was again in Singapore for a few days and made a quick trip to wonderland. Went to my regular house 2047 and since had read some great report on Elle asked for her. OKT said she would take some time so asked for Peggy with whom i had a great time earlier. No luck either. The OKT said one of the housegirls Sony was available. So said OK.

Sony is a pretty girl early twenties. Maybe 4 ft 11 in...cute...slim. When she undressed saw her tits were small, with one inch dia pink aureoles and small seed like nipples also pink. Very erotic. Trimmed pussy. She appeared fresh brudders.

SOP bath, on my back on the bed, she started to lick my nipples realising I was sensitive to it. Took a long time, with rest of cat bath very ordinary. Move to doggy, the AR was also less than satisfactory, with her licking around brudders and not licking in.

She then started BBBJ, and that was outstanding. That pretty face, red lips and small pink tongue, with the pink tongue and lips put to good use. Teasing all the while. No violent movements. She takes out my wet dick and uses the slick head to massage her tender nipples, Hard into the breast. Then back into her mouth. She did the BBBJ long brudders. Maybe 15 mins or so. I was in raptures brudders and told her I was ready. She loudly offered CIM. Accomodating her lips to the head, rubbing the head with the lips, showing tongue and allowing me to rub the slick head on her tongue, and as I got ready she tightened the O of her lips taking every drop into her mouth till I had stopped pimping. Looking into my eyes all the time brudders.

Only about 25 min for all this and as we washed up, she asked me let us do it again. Declined as i had to run for a meeting. Ever so willing and cooperative brudders. All in all started below par and ended as a great experience because of the super BBBJ.

Looks 8, pretty and cute, super figure fresh. Catbath, AR just 3 brudders. BBBJ say. Overall maybe 7.5 just beacuse of the BBBJ.

Will I see her again? Maybe not so soon brudders. I have some of ur reports on Elle and Lily and Blue Sky and maybe will explore them.

Frankiestine
11-03-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by masterdan75
Brudders was again in Singapore for a few days and made a quick trip to wonderland. Went to my regular house 2047 and since had read some great report on Elle asked for her. OKT said she would take some time so asked for Peggy with whom i had a great time earlier. No luck either. The OKT said one of the housegirls Sony was available. So said OK.

Sony is a pretty girl early twenties. Maybe 4 ft 11 in...cute...slim. When she undressed saw her tits were small, with one inch dia pink aureoles and small seed like nipples also pink. Very erotic. Trimmed pussy. She appeared fresh brudders.

SOP bath, on my back on the bed, she started to lick my nipples realising I was sensitive to it. Took a long time, with rest of cat bath very ordinary. Move to doggy, the AR was also less than satisfactory, with her licking around brudders and not licking in.

She then started BBBJ, and that was outstanding. That pretty face, red lips and small pink tongue, with the pink tongue and lips put to good use. Teasing all the while. No violent movements. She takes out my wet dick and uses the slick head to massage her tender nipples, Hard into the breast. Then back into her mouth. She did the BBBJ long brudders. Maybe 15 mins or so. I was in raptures brudders and told her I was ready. She loudly offered CIM. Accomodating her lips to the head, rubbing the head with the lips, showing tongue and allowing me to rub the slick head on her tongue, and as I got ready she tightened the O of her lips taking every drop into her mouth till I had stopped pimping. Looking into my eyes all the time brudders.

Only about 25 min for all this and as we washed up, she asked me let us do it again. Declined as i had to run for a meeting. Ever so willing and cooperative brudders. All in all started below par and ended as a great experience because of the super BBBJ.

Looks 8, pretty and cute, super figure fresh. Catbath, AR just 3 brudders. BBBJ say. Overall maybe 7.5 just beacuse of the BBBJ.

Will I see her again? Maybe not so soon brudders. I have some of ur reports on Elle and Lily and Blue Sky and maybe will explore them.

Personally I tried Sony once and decided not to RTF. Not trying to down play her but she just didn;t give me the gf type of treatment and many restriction on our foreplay such as limited 69 and no frenching etc. Didn't allow nipple licking too, so all in was quite a disappointing session with her. Elle, think she has put on quite a lot, looks a lot rounder, all in very good service but a bit chatting for my liking. Anyway one man meat another man poison.

askale
13-03-2004, 01:45 AM
All bro

Anyone Happy1 from 2017? Is she still a big boob and slim? Is she CAT 150?

CBsex
13-03-2004, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by Frankiestine

Wo bro congratulation on your second try with Armani, well she is the first gal I layed in GL after a absence of 15-20 years. From your report, it seems that Armani PR skills has improved tremendously thou it doesn't mean she was bad to begin with. Initially she was a bit on the reserve side. She has a good work attitude doesn't complain and very accomodating. Thou I think she has put on a bit since I last bonk her. She should try her CIM skills, I rate one of the best in GL. Infact she really knows how to make my dick rise to the occassion for the second shot after the first CIM.

You mean after CIM still can go for 2nd FJ?
Need to pay for the 2nd season?

Frankiestine
13-03-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by CBsex
You mean after CIM still can go for 2nd FJ?
Need to pay for the 2nd season?

Most of the 150 cat gives two shot with a few exceptions. But you can tell them before hand that you like two shots. At least the gals will "pace" themselve to accomodate your request. For me personally I like to cum during FJ for the first shot and then lie back and relax by CIM for the second.

CBsex
18-03-2004, 08:15 AM
Most of the 150 cat gives two shot with a few exceptions. But you can tell them before hand that you like two shots. At least the gals will "pace" themselve to accomodate your request. For me personally I like to cum during FJ for the first shot and then lie back and relax by CIM for the second.

Any recommended girl which can provide 2 shot
TQ

zyxel01
18-03-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by CBsex
Any recommended girl which can provide 2 shot
TQ

Try Singtel.

Cheers!
zyxel

cbjuiceyumseng
21-03-2004, 07:07 PM
Either you guys are very fit or i am very weak :(

Long time since i can tahan a 2nd round in GL150....i cannot make it sia.

zyxel01
22-03-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by cbjuiceyumseng
Either you guys are very fit or i am very weak :(

Long time since i can tahan a 2nd round in GL150....i cannot make it sia.

Oh... I also cannot make the 2nd shot. Well cannot do that within 1 hour. Need at least one hour to rest...

Cheers!
zyxel

DeViLzAgEnT
23-03-2004, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by zyxel01
Oh... I also cannot make the 2nd shot. Well cannot do that within 1 hour. Need at least one hour to rest...

Cheers!
zyxel

haiz ... Guess that comes with the passing of age loh ... Much like old 111111 players take longer time to recover from injuries too ...I also used to be so very energetic in bed ... But as time catches up with me ... I realised that it is so much harder to muster up the blood and verve for the 2nd round of battle ... Though on the other hand, I will very much love to enjoy 2 rounds ... :P

So any good recommendations from u bros out there on which gals give good 2 rounds of salute??? ... :D

zyxel01
23-03-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by DeViLzAgEnT
haiz ... Guess that comes with the passing of age loh ... Much like old 111111 players take longer time to recover from injuries too ...I also used to be so very energetic in bed ... But as time catches up with me ... I realised that it is so much harder to muster up the blood and verve for the 2nd round of battle ... Though on the other hand, I will very much love to enjoy 2 rounds ... :P

So any good recommendations from u bros out there on which gals give good 2 rounds of salute??? ... :D

MOst gals do allow. Only thing is that you ave to tell them you want 2 shots before starting, so that she can time her service on you for the 1st shot.

1 good gal is Singtel.

Cheers!
zyxel

Frankiestine
23-03-2004, 10:10 AM
MOst gals do allow. Only thing is that you ave to tell them you want 2 shots before starting, so that she can time her service on you for the 1st shot.

1 good gal is Singtel.

Cheers!
zyxel

Woh Singtel!!! Only for bros who are into hardcore style, might scare some newbies away. She is a real commando from what I heard, maybe even SOF trained.

cbjuiceyumseng
27-03-2004, 07:08 PM
Ya, she gives 2 shot upon request confirmed and at most times even 2 shots even when not asked !!

Gnn, she is hungry for sperm last time and i wonder if she still swallow? Nabei, she is one bitch i think off when i want a good hard dirty fuck.

The_Hustler
27-03-2004, 08:24 PM
Ya, she gives 2 shot upon request confirmed and at most times even 2 shots even when not asked !!

Gnn, she is hungry for sperm last time and i wonder if she still swallow? Nabei, she is one bitch i think off when i want a good hard dirty fuck.

Yep, she still swallows em'. And the way she does it...oooh.

Recalled once whne after my earth shattering round 2...she insisted i do another round inside the bath... I tried...and I tried... and I almost gave up the ghost! Geez...where does she gather all those energy?

Singtel User,
The Hustler

Jang5556
27-03-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Yep, she still swallows em'. And the way she does it...oooh.

Recalled once whne after my earth shattering round 2...she insisted i do another round inside the bath... I tried...and I tried... and I almost gave up the ghost! Geez...where does she gather all those energy?

Singtel User,
The Hustler

Hey, her rice bowl right so have to make an effort or else fall by the way side like so many other. Guess he realises that her time may be up soon.

When was the last time you had her?

Regards

Jang

cbjuiceyumseng
29-03-2004, 12:33 PM
She, Singtel is currently the only girl that "insist" on 2nd shot....the rest i am not so sure.

Anyone has any dun need to say but insist on 2nd shot girl ? :D

zyxel01
29-03-2004, 01:07 PM
She, Singtel is currently the only girl that "insist" on 2nd shot....the rest i am not so sure.

Anyone has any dun need to say but insist on 2nd shot girl ? :D

If I am not wrong, Ru Yi also. Once (only got her once anyway...) she bbbj me until CIM in the shower room, then I told her tired liao. She asked me to rest on the bed first, then ask me to go second round. Told her maybe cannot, but she asked me to try first. Wah...that session really shagged me out man... but finally got 2nd shot out. I think it took me 1 hr... still pay only one session.

Cheers!
zyxel

cbjuiceyumseng
29-03-2004, 01:45 PM
If I am not wrong, Ru Yi also. Once (only got her once anyway...) she bbbj me until CIM in the shower room, then I told her tired liao. She asked me to rest on the bed first, then ask me to go second round. Told her maybe cannot, but she asked me to try first. Wah...that session really shagged me out man... but finally got 2nd shot out. I think it took me 1 hr... still pay only one session.

Cheers!
zyxel

Kayan also, she always look so disappointed when i cum. She always insist on fucking / sucking me till time up :)

zyxel01
29-03-2004, 02:14 PM
Kayan also, she always look so disappointed when i cum. She always insist on fucking / sucking me till time up :)

Hmm... should try Ka yan next time...

Cheers!
zyxel

cbjuiceyumseng
30-03-2004, 06:51 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

Cheers!
zyxel

If u are in the mood for super chio bu, i recommend Fen Fen :)

Dun know man...but she is tall and chio, my type :) Service = average

zyxel01
31-03-2004, 09:53 AM
If u are in the mood for super chio bu, i recommend Fen Fen :)

Dun know man...but she is tall and chio, my type :) Service = average

My expectation of service is she must enjoy sex, allows me to french, lick her pussy, finger her pussy and want to cum.

Cheers!
zyxel

Frankiestine
31-03-2004, 11:37 AM
My expectation of service is she must enjoy sex, allows me to french, lick her pussy, finger her pussy and want to cum.

Cheers!
zyxel

I second that and on top of that, she got to make me feel like a king in bed:D

new_cummer
31-03-2004, 01:09 PM

Cheers!
zyxel
I second that and on top of that, she got to make me feel like a king in bed:D
Hehehe...sounds like Blue Sky to me....hehehe :D

Frankiestine
31-03-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by new_cummer
Hehehe...sounds like Blue Sky to me....hehehe :D

From the way you guys describe Blue Sky makes me so damn horny that want to make my way down to try. But I figure by now she should be joining the list of ang pais. Me been a hit and run type of guy probably has no patience to wait and then highly likely make the mistake of accepting another gal and in end made my days into "Grey Sky". What is the best timem to cheong for a clear and "Blue Sky"?

new_cummer
31-03-2004, 01:43 PM
From the way you guys describe Blue Sky makes me so damn horny that want to make my way down to try. But I figure by now she should be joining the list of ang pais. Me been a hit and run type of guy probably has no patience to wait and then highly likely make the mistake of accepting another gal and in end made my days into "Grey Sky". What is the best timem to cheong for a clear and "Blue Sky"?
Frankly....there's no best timing...she is busy all the time...just have to try your luck liao ;)

zyxel01
31-03-2004, 02:52 PM

The best time is to be the first in the queue. Be there by 12:30pm?

Cheers!
zyxel

new_cummer
31-03-2004, 03:39 PM
The best time is to be the first in the queue. Be there by 12:30pm?

Cheers!
zyxel
No use....some are there as early as 11.30 or even 11am. If kenna regular then go how early also no use...not even camp there overnight....hahaha :D

ming
31-03-2004, 03:48 PM
No use....some are there as early as 11.30 or even 11am. If kenna regular then go how early also no use...not even camp there overnight....hahaha

U are talking about yourself being her regular???kekeke

Seems like she had become the most hot gal on earth in GL.........Like this must get report for the mission.......hehehe

zyxel01
31-03-2004, 05:50 PM
No use....some are there as early as 11.30 or even 11am. If kenna regular then go how early also no use...not even camp there overnight....hahaha :D

So you mean regular can jump Q is it? What is the min requirement to be a regular?

Cheers!
zyxel

Frankiestine
31-03-2004, 08:20 PM
So you mean regular can jump Q is it? What is the min requirement to be a regular?

Cheers!
zyxel

At the rate Blue Sky popularity is going, OKT has to take advance booking first...:D

zyxel01
01-04-2004, 10:40 AM
At the rate Blue Sky popularity is going, OKT has to take advance booking first...:D
Yah.. call up the house first, and you will be given a Q number. Pay extra $50 and you can the next on the Q without waiting... hehehe...

Cheers!
zyxel

Frankiestine
01-04-2004, 11:34 AM
Yah.. call up the house first, and you will be given a Q number. Pay extra $50 and you can the next on the Q without waiting... hehehe...

Cheers!
zyxel

OKT might even come up with bidding system. Highest bidder gets first bonk at opening hours....of course lowest bid last bonk....not so fresh by then. :D

new_cummer
01-04-2004, 07:50 PM

Cheers!
zyxel
Repeat BD 150x in a year lor....hahaha :D

new_cummer
01-04-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by ming
U are talking about yourself being her regular???kekeke

Seems like she had become the most hot gal on earth in GL.........Like this must get report for the mission.......hehehe
Ask your OC's permission first....hahaha :D

zyxel01
02-04-2004, 11:36 AM
Repeat BD 150x in a year lor....hahaha :D

At $1 per session? Hehe....

Cheers!
zyxel

ming
02-04-2004, 03:52 PM
At $1 per session? Hehe....

Cheers!
zyxel

$10 per session enough liao......hehehe........$1 chicken rice no more selling liao..........hahaha

masterdan75
07-04-2004, 01:25 AM
Brudders, once again visiting the lovely city, went calling in wonderland. This time again tried asking for Elle having read about her from other brudders. No luck, was away or something. So asked for Peggy and she being housegirl was ready.

Oberved her carefully bros. She is pretty and looks to be mid 20s. When she undressed, has probably the prettiest pair of nipples i have seen. Strawberries, the small puckered variety bros. SOP bath. Then the outstanding catbath, with each toe receiving special attention as do the fingers. Pushing me in doggy position, the AR was simply outstanding. On my back again AR with me raising my legs and then she starts BBBJ. with the nut sack coming for special attention. Peggy is one of the hot/cold BBBJ specialists. She says she will do cold first, smiling, pops a mint in her mouth, and then sucks. As she continues, she builds saliva and juices in the mouth, all getting ice cold by the minute making me rock hard and stiff as ever. She continues, effortlessly till i feel i have had enough and want a change. She takes a sip of hot tea from her thermos and then the hot one. oh lordy lord bros. As she is doing this she turns to 69 and offers me her lovely behind and small tight lips to service. All wet and slurpy she is. With me on my back she is again doing the BBBJ and as i fondle her teats she encourages me. Chatting all the time, nothing held back. As all this heats me up, i cannot hold myself back and CIM with explosive force. She proceeds to wash me up.

Oh bros, she definitely did live up to my rating in my earlier post. A super experience bros. In the meantime waiting for the elusive Elle!

cbjuiceyumseng
11-04-2004, 08:53 PM
Brudders, once again visiting the lovely city, went calling in wonderland. This time again tried asking for Elle having read about her from other brudders. No luck, was away or something. So asked for Peggy and she being housegirl was ready.

Oberved her carefully bros. She is pretty and looks to be mid 20s. When she undressed, has probably the prettiest pair of nipples i have seen. Strawberries, the small puckered variety bros. SOP bath. Then the outstanding catbath, with each toe receiving special attention as do the fingers. Pushing me in doggy position, the AR was simply outstanding. On my back again AR with me raising my legs and then she starts BBBJ. with the nut sack coming for special attention. Peggy is one of the hot/cold BBBJ specialists. She says she will do cold first, smiling, pops a mint in her mouth, and then sucks. As she continues, she builds saliva and juices in the mouth, all getting ice cold by the minute making me rock hard and stiff as ever. She continues, effortlessly till i feel i have had enough and want a change. She takes a sip of hot tea from her thermos and then the hot one. oh lordy lord bros. As she is doing this she turns to 69 and offers me her lovely behind and small tight lips to service. All wet and slurpy she is. With me on my back she is again doing the BBBJ and as i fondle her teats she encourages me. Chatting all the time, nothing held back. As all this heats me up, i cannot hold myself back and CIM with explosive force. She proceeds to wash me up.

Oh bros, she definitely did live up to my rating in my earlier post. A super experience bros. In the meantime waiting for the elusive Elle!

Damn, u didn't get to fuck her right according to your FR? Only CIM? Anyway she is really among the top20 GL150, service oriented. Also she is hardworking as well so not tough to get her.

Btw ELLE went back for her leave and should be back in 2 weeks from now :D