PDA

View Full Version : Procedures

LEE76
07-12-2003, 09:47 PM
Hi all bros,

Do we need to show our IC to the OKT for them to take down the particulars after we choose a CAT40?

Or just choose the gal, pay the money and go in fucking??

I know I will get flamed of asking such silly question....cool down bros.....

:cool:

glstunner
07-12-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by LEE76
Hi all bros,

Do we need to show our IC to the OKT for them to take down the particulars after we choose a CAT40?

The ans is ur 2nd question......:D

thaigers
08-12-2003, 02:01 AM
Hi all bros,

if you have read the other parts of Sammyboy, you wont have to ask this question.

Anyway, some cat 40 house require you to write down your telephone num and name and IC num, before you go bonk.

Would you like to join the Newbie tour?? One caucasian is interested.:cool:

DNAT
11-12-2003, 10:18 AM
Hi all bros,

Hello, there is a thread on Newbie queries, dun start a new thread for such nerdic question ....

BTW, bring your Birth Cert along lah ..... Tiew! :o (sure you will get toasted!)

easyeasy
11-12-2003, 01:39 PM
Hi all bros,

for you is before, but must show both birth cert and i.c.

Ah Dez
13-12-2003, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by thaigers
if you have read the other parts of Sammyboy, you wont have to ask this question.

Anyway, some cat 40 house require you to write down your telephone num and name and IC num, before you go bonk.

If there is a cat40 house.... ermmm... make it cat 40, cat150... ANY that requires you to write down even your name....... i must have been missing from singapore scene for a bloody long time....

There is NO BROTHEL in in singapore.... that requires you to Sign or Write ANYTHING....... UNLESS...... you do something funny....

DEZ

thaigers
13-12-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Ah Dez
If there is a cat40 house.... ermmm... make it cat 40, cat150... ANY that requires you to write down even your name....... i must have been missing from singapore scene for a bloody long time....

There is NO BROTHEL in in singapore.... that requires you to Sign or Write ANYTHING....... UNLESS...... you do something funny....

DEZ

actually its for the sars thing lah, some house still require you to to take temperature and write down your phone num for contact tracing,, but you can write down anything you want lah...:cool:

easyeasy
13-12-2003, 10:51 AM
actually its for the sars thing lah, some house still require you to to take temperature and write down your phone num for contact tracing,, but you can write down anything you want lah...:cool:

there is a log in book at every house rite, he can sign in lah, kekeke, cat 40 lagi best in the room got another individual log in book

LEE76
13-12-2003, 03:26 PM

Hi Thaigers,

Any obligation? when huh? Thanks.

popcorn_m3
13-12-2003, 04:04 PM
Bro meat where r u?

thaigers
13-12-2003, 06:00 PM
Hi Thaigers,

Any obligation? when huh? Thanks.

you can join MrDevil, he is conducting one on Wed.

Oxbridge
14-12-2003, 12:56 AM
Hi all bros,

The bros are rite lah... the routines are go in... choose girl... pay money... give IC... give phone no.(SARS thing)... then fuck...

Ah Dez
15-12-2003, 08:06 PM

You can tell all the OKTs all GO FLY KITE.... if you don't want to sign... 101% no problem. Why?? because those idiouts never go for the meeting by the MOE the other time. Actually, NO need liao!! maybe they went... but SI BAY KIA SEE..... so still ask u to sign.

dejavu
19-12-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez
You can tell all the OKTs all GO FLY KITE.... if you don't want to sign... 101% no problem. Why?? because those idiouts never go for the meeting by the MOE the other time. Actually, NO need liao!! maybe they went... but SI BAY KIA SEE..... so still ask u to sign.

Why would the OKTs attend a MOE meeting?:D

skyman111
19-12-2003, 03:10 PM
That depends on your age. If u're over 21, just produce your IC and signin the log book. If u're under 21, then parental guidance is needed. U need to bring your parent to sign the consent form b4 u can proceed.

newyorker88
21-12-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by skyman111
That depends on your age. If u're over 21, just produce your IC and signin the log book. If u're under 21, then parental guidance is needed. U need to bring your parent to sign the consent form b4 u can proceed.

If you are going to screw a gal in geylang, u need to ask your parents? :D

thaigers
24-12-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by bladyslacker
due to recent reports of stabbings in the brothels, all OKTs have been instructed by their higher order to perform a strip search.

if its done by the girls, i dont mind:D

thecas
28-12-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by glstunner
The ans is ur 2nd question......:D

I tot paying is done AFter bonking? We needa sign in but needa sign out?

glstunner
28-12-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by thecas

Tat is when u call Cat80/150.

During tat SARS peroid than need 2 sign in.

thecas
28-12-2003, 11:57 PM
Ya.. I blur like sotong so only can learn thru readin...ask or else malu later..

But towel who supply?also the so called 'categories'.. I assume ya hav to inform OKT beforehand?

For all de trouble to intro newbie, I promise after first time I will write a FR :)

thaigers
29-12-2003, 01:57 AM
Ya.. I blur like sotong so only can learn thru readin...ask or else malu later..

But towel who supply?also the so called 'categories'.. I assume ya hav to inform OKT beforehand?

For all de trouble to intro newbie, I promise after first time I will write a FR :)

i think its ok if you are sincerely blur, i asked all these questions before like you, nothing to be sorry...

i think after reading the posts here, you should actually go there and experience the operating procedures there yourself, i guess you will learn much more like that....

notsonewbird
29-12-2003, 10:08 AM
cat40, thai house. fishtank concept. thais
pick a gal by number, pay, goto room.
no need say wat cat cos fishtank=$40.
unless u wan to have 2gals same time or 2 sessions in a row.

cat80/cat150.
goto any house that is non-fishtank. give name of gal (+homebase if possible)
need to spec $80 or $150(actually called $100 or $200, but u pay only 80/150)
if u looked oldbird, u pay after. when i young, i was asked to pay upfront for 1st visit at the house.
mostly m'sia.
also no need talk so much. unless u wan 3some/double sess.
dont know names, see FRs here(field report) or ask OKT recomm.

LEE76
30-12-2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by notsonewbird
cat40, thai house. fishtank concept. thais
pick a gal by number, pay, goto room.
no need say wat cat cos fishtank=$40.
unless u wan to have 2gals same time or 2 sessions in a row.

cat80/cat150.
goto any house that is non-fishtank. give name of gal (+homebase if possible)
need to spec $80 or $150(actually called $100 or $200, but u pay only 80/150)
if u looked oldbird, u pay after. when i young, i was asked to pay upfront for 1st visit at the house.
mostly m'sia.
also no need talk so much. unless u wan 3some/double sess.
dont know names, see FRs here(field report) or ask OKT recomm.

Hi, house without fishtank along even lorongs...got such house?

notsonewbird
30-12-2003, 09:49 AM
yes, lots of them.
at even lors
most brothels have big numbers
most open doors has fishtank.
most closed doors = 80/150

DNAT
02-01-2004, 01:10 PM
ya .... I also thought bonk first and pay later .... somemore got 30 days credit term arh!

Sign in and sign out (equiv. to book out/book in ???) ------- do that during your NSF lah :o .... you will be properly guided.

DNAT
02-01-2004, 01:14 PM

Do you know why you kena flame?
Cos there is already a thread for Newbie Questions/Queries within the GL section ..... :mad: you should post your doubts there.