PDA

View Full Version : My Geylang Life.........is it bad?

Rooney
09-12-2003, 10:34 PM
Hi, i started patronizing geylang around last year november or so...a buddy brought me there. Since there till now......its been about 1 year already...........Not sure of the exact amount.......

but on the average, ive been patronizing their services once a week....

Counted that i would have bonked about 50-60 girls already. All of whom i wore condom........

Is this amount very bad? very scary?........i always say want to quit, but sometimes, when friends call me go, i just tag along and end up doing it again............its just so shiok......

Recently too i read about a HIV news on the newpaper, this guy had HIV when he is 17 and is 35 now.......alive kicking looking normal. I wonder if i already have HIV positive in me. I dont think i will go check it......cuz why check .......if its there is there, its not its not.......If i get a negative result its only going to affect my life, so im just gonna live normally.

But just wish to know if somebody contracted HIV, does it means he will die?......or he actually just lives normally until he contract AIDS?.........i dont actually know how it works. Also....wearing condom usually will be safe rite?

Will buddies out there share the amount of girls u bonk, im actually feeling very bad with my amount.......i think its getting scary.......really time i retire man....

LEE76
09-12-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Rooney
Hi, i started patronizing geylang around last year november or so...a buddy brought me there. Since there till now......its been about 1 year already...........Not sure of the exact amount.......

Counted that i would have bonked about 50-60 girls already. All of whom i wore condom........

Is this amount very bad? very scary?........i always say want to quit, but sometimes, when friends call me go, i just tag along and end up doing it again............its just so shiok......

Recently too i read about a HIV news on the newpaper, this guy had HIV when he is 17 and is 35 now.......alive kicking looking normal. I wonder if i already have HIV positive in me. I dont think i will go check it......cuz why check .......if its there is there, its not its not.......If i get a negative result its only going to affect my life, so im just gonna live normally.

But just wish to know if somebody contracted HIV, does it means he will die?......or he actually just lives normally until he contract AIDS?.........i dont actually know how it works. Also....wearing condom usually will be safe rite?

Will buddies out there share the amount of girls u bonk, im actually feeling very bad with my amount.......i think its getting scary.......really time i retire man....

Don't scare...Keep Cheonging :D

meatlover
09-12-2003, 11:32 PM
Its school holidays again :rolleyes:

LEE76
10-12-2003, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by meatlover
Its school holidays again :rolleyes:

U R Rite :D

Feli
10-12-2003, 08:00 AM
hahahaha.... well 60 gals x $40 equals..$2400.. might not be a minor right? kekkekekek
so long as got sufficent protection it is good.. but you might lose the feeling.. up to you.. hahah

meatlover
10-12-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by LEE76
U R Rite :D

:rolleyes:

OceanEleven
11-12-2003, 08:21 AM
Bro Rooney, this is up to individual. Somethimes using rubber does not means you are safe, it is not 100% prove. If you worry then go do a checkup, after that to cheong or not, up to you.

Storm_Sucker
11-12-2003, 11:50 AM

i cheonging for 8 years.... this year went for HIV test and tested negative... veri heng... now decided to stop all these game liao..
go for check to get ease..

MitMit
11-12-2003, 03:10 PM
Hi bros.
Out of the 70+ types of STD known, more than half cannot be tested unless with syptoms( to take culture for sample lab tests).
So before u declare yourself clean and retires......u are probably a carrier.
mit

Goldvelvet
15-12-2003, 03:25 PM

If you have a gf or wife. Spend more time with her, since you have the extra money for PROS why not spend extra money on your gf or wife to make her a happier person? This way you will feel that there's more meaning in life than just fucking your life away in GL. You also can have nice, wonderful making love sessions with your gf or wife.

Try it! Take care!

schwing
15-12-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Goldvelvet
If you have a gf or wife. Spend more time with her, since you have the extra money for PROS why not spend extra money on your gf or wife to make her a happier person? This way you will feel that there's more meaning in life than just fucking your life away in GL. You also can have nice, wonderful making love sessions with your gf or wife.

Try it! Take care!

and worry no more about getting STD/HIV/AIDS or watsoever! :D

virginkiller
16-12-2003, 10:26 PM
Hi brudder,

Why not you shake it out, I think is safer. If you have the urge juz go to a private place and do it you will feel better.

glfingers
03-01-2004, 04:47 PM
Eat more fish, milk, eggs, cheese, yoghurt, and beans. This will keep your seratonin levels high and diminish your urge for risque sex. If still cannot, see a doctor and ask for Celexa pills. Just say you are feeling depressed.

buhl
03-01-2004, 05:11 PM
bro,
no point loosing sleep over it. 50-60 isn't a lot, i've been cheonging for 10yrs liao, lost count of the number of women i've bonked, last count in 2002 was abt 300+
spoke to a few doctor friends & what do u know, condoms are only abt 60% safe in real life usage, cos of the handeling it goes thru b4 sex, it's only in the lab that u get the 90%+ mentioned on the box.
it's good to talk urself out of it, but life is so damn short, enjoy it while u can, look at all d old men roaming GL trying to get their share b4 cashing it in.
decision's yours, wanna cheong don't scared, scared don't cheong.

rgds,
buhl

ian_dragonboat
03-01-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by glfingers
Eat more fish, milk, eggs, cheese, yoghurt, and beans. This will keep your seratonin levels high and diminish your urge for risque sex. If still cannot, see a doctor and ask for Celexa pills. Just say you are feeling depressed.

sorry tat i ask..... wat is Celexa?

can share share?

thanks

ian_dragonboat
03-01-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by glfingers

paiseh...just saw yr other posting
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15483

hee hee, i wonder, does the temple order this? so they mixed it in the veg for the monk to eat. hee hee

jonlester
04-01-2004, 02:54 PM

aiya me also like cheonging for a yr ++ liao... taken 2 test for HIV so far... all turns out negative... the last one is like 3 to 4 months after my last bonk... now kinda suffering from withdrawal syndrome.... kinda tempted to return to geylang to bonk... any guys got gd solution to kick this habit?

MitMit
06-01-2004, 09:45 AM
Hi bros. Actually it is not difficult to stop all this bonkings. Just go take up some healthy hobbies. Sports are best cos it also take part of ur energy away. Try team sports like wwwwww, basketball...
When i feel the urge, i will cool down by jogging to the Gym and pump(pump metal lah) for 2 hrs and u be too tired to think of sex liao...
Hey! inline skating is a nice sport too.....i injured my left knee and cannot cheong for months liao...hahah.
mit

glfingers
06-01-2004, 04:53 PM
Celexa is a new improved version of Prozac, a common drug for treating clinical depression. Unlike Prozac, it inhibits desire for thrill-seeking instead of normal sex. So if you're married/girlfriend, you can take Celexa without losing your libido

glfingers
06-01-2004, 05:18 PM
Funny that you should mention monks and how they seem to have no desire for sex. Well, they are on to something! Apparently, in buddhism, suffering is believed to be caused by desire. You want something, but can't have it so you're sad. Simple? But, wait. You want sex, you go buy it, and you're still sad! Chemistry is the culprit here. When you have orgasms, your brain secretes alot of dopamin, this makes you HIGH. But keep doing it, and your nervous system will regulate your general mood downwards. Meaning, you will be SADDER most of the time, until your next orgasm.
So how like that? The answer toaist and budhhists arrived at thousands of years ago is tantra. The generation of ocytylin through hugging, caring, and genuine love and friendship is all part of tantra. Tantric sex does not require ejaculation to achieve orgasm. Tantric orgasm is also different from normal orgasm. The last time you fucked a prostitute, your orgasm was short. You came maybe with / four five short spurts of semen and you immediately became disinterested in her body. Compare this with the orgasm you had with someone you're in love with and you will realise the difference. Of course, monks don't have sex . But they are seeking a higher level of happiness and awareness, also known as nirvana. It may allude them in this life time. But buddhist believes that theywill be reincarnated to continue in their quest. Once they have found the ultimate truth, they will not need to suffer the cycle of birth, agedness, disease and death. You are probably also seeking happiness in this life time. Why not learn some tricks from buddhists and achieve what you have failed in your last incarnation.

Lustro
07-01-2004, 05:50 AM
I dont think i will go check it......cuz why check .......if its there is there, its not its not.......If i get a negative result its only going to affect my life, so im just gonna live normally.

if half of those tht contracted it last year ..got half of them think like u.. i think the total number might be alot more for last year... u want to ensure your 'shiok' and carefree lifestyle. u better be a good example. if all are careful and take tests once they felt exposed to it... casualties will be keep minimum.

its a day i know will never happen...all men are selfish like you..wait..i said men? opps...sorry kiddo.

jon2000sg
26-01-2004, 10:35 PM
you keep the economy going!

Nataku_Taishi
18-05-2004, 07:06 AM
Yes, it is bad considering if u indulge in it. Read about u saying u going for HIV test months back. Hope u get a good result and if possible stay away from commercial sex for the time being. :(

gigantic_tk
19-05-2004, 02:49 PM
All the while, the gals in GL will automatcally capped you before they perform BJ on you and it seem to be very safe. Whereas in JB HC these gals look like it is their norms to perform BBBJ on her client, you do not have to request one. I have try several rounds of FJ in both side and the side that used condom (in GL) I thought should be very safe but not truth. I kenna 'STD" from GL instead of from JB HC. So the moral of the story is better be careful even if you are capped. :D

Nataku_Taishi
19-05-2004, 03:06 PM
hmmm....k point noted. Thks for sharing. :)

All the while, the gals in GL will automatcally capped you before they perform BJ on you and it seem to be very safe. Whereas in JB HC these gals look like it is their norms to perform BBBJ on her client, you do not have to request one. I have try several rounds of FJ in both side and the side that used condom (in GL) I thought should be very safe but not truth. I kenna 'STD" from GL instead of from JB HC. So the moral of the story is better be careful even if you are capped. :D

Precious_123
24-05-2004, 07:25 PM
fuck in GL for 3 years plus.fuck 200 over girls ranging from FL Thai,China Chinese, cat40,cat80 and cat150.gl KTV fuck about 3-4 girls. Still going strong and wants more girls.

Ah Paul
26-05-2004, 10:59 PM
Link to the percentage of samsters who have called hooker before, pls vote: http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=19013 :)

Sinful_man
27-05-2004, 06:13 PM
All the while, the gals in GL will automatcally capped you before they perform BJ on you and it seem to be very safe.

Sorry bro, you mean with cap still can get STD ?
Care to explain ?
Thanks

Aegis-Mortis
01-06-2004, 07:25 PM
Sorry bro, you mean with cap still can get STD ?
Care to explain ?
Thanks

this is something beyond your control, just watch out for the signs to minimalise the contraction.. look out for cuts or sores on your dick, not feeling healthy? Dont go.. just observe the gal as well, for cuts and sores around the errogenous areas (aiya, very excited, want to screw already right? better check first)

Wearing a condom, doesnt guarantee you 100% safety, but its pretty damn good protection than not having any. Like some said, scared of STDs, just dont go..

"Living a life full of fun and danger" lol, damn army.

wow, that bro 300 gals, thats amazing.. :eek: Thats a lot of $$ spent, ya?