PDA

View Full Version : deskar girls

Rooney
13-12-2003, 02:12 AM
A vcd seller at desker tell me there are prettier and younger girls around Rowell Rd, but i walked the whole of Rowell rd..........no have leh...........more like ah guas(Are this what they meant)...he said some indonesian babes....

where exactly?

lawry
15-12-2003, 07:03 PM
is there gals on rowell road>???

grin all ah gua lah..

but have a few ah gua from malaysia quite cute looking if ur into ah gua...

happy checking it out.. grin.....

long time no post.. grin..

no more interesting FR liao

Cheers

Lawrence

meatlover
16-12-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by lawry
is there gals on rowell road>???

grin all ah gua lah..

but have a few ah gua from malaysia quite cute looking if ur into ah gua...

happy checking it out.. grin.....

long time no post.. grin..

no more interesting FR liao

Cheers

Lawrence

Oei ... You die to where liaoz ... MIA ar ... Or too song liao ... Hehehe ... :D

lawry
17-05-2004, 01:20 PM
Oei ... You die to where liaoz ... MIA ar ... Or too song liao ... Hehehe ... :D

hahahha.. not into sammy liao lah..

more to tokcok...

any good lobang to introduce>????

:p

Mummy
17-05-2004, 02:07 PM
Check at the last building of rowell road, sometimes lot of young indonesian girls standing there they charge $30. not every day....

dom01
28-05-2004, 07:03 PM
Walked passed there this afternoon @ 1600 - 1700.

Saw those roswelll gals ard there.
Some not bad looking.

Any one has vcd lobang? now that those desker sellers r gone.

miltf
08-07-2004, 09:39 AM
hello everyone,
First time post FR. Please forgive my ignorance.
Was on my wy home and walk past rowell street around 9pm. Saw alot of ppl hogging at one of the house. Join in the fun and saw this really hot "babe". She was dress in this translucent short dress and a matching white panties but without any bra. The moment i saw her, i was totally mesmerised. She got sweet angel face, short blonde hair and a devilish body. She saw me admiring her from far and signalled to me 3 fingers. I just nod my head and follow suit.
Went into the room, she hug me and start to undress me. I look into her dreamy eyes and her girlish smile melts me through. She start to undress and i was greeted with a 34C cup breast, with brown nipples of appropriate proportion. Simply flawless. Seeing this, i can't help but hug her tight and shower her with kisses. She return the favour and soon we were kissing like long lost lovers.
After what seems like 15mins of hugging and kissing, she proceed to kiss my nipples and all the way down south. The moment she took my member into her mouth, i was in heaven. The suction was strong, wet licks and did i mention that she had a tongue piercing to makes the sensation more awesome. Told her that if she continue this and i'm gonna shoot. She gave me those loving looks and replied "I want you to come for me darling". I jokingly asked "In your mouth"...and she said "ok". Thats all i need to hear..;)
She suck awhile more and i just let loose. The best thing is...she kept on sucking while i shoot till i'm totally dry. I nearly lose balance and hold on to the wall for support. The feeling was beyond words. It was like making love to your gf kind of feeling.
After the wash and dress up, we chatted. Then we both exchanged numbers before she send me off with a kiss on the cheek. Guess i'm hook this time. Luckily, she won't be here for long, else i'll be broke from visiting her often.

miltf
08-07-2004, 01:30 PM
How to get there ?

Ratcool69
10-07-2004, 02:14 PM
what's the damage & which house is this??
Btw good FR Bro!!!

chatoh
10-07-2004, 07:19 PM
Bro Miltf !
can you please share the House number of the lady you tried.
I like to cheong occasionally in Desker so I would appreciate it.
Thanks

gcgc
10-07-2004, 09:02 PM
Is the damage $30?

makpoke
10-07-2004, 09:49 PM
well good one u seem to have..but watch the alley at rowell road, cos unless u prefer damn old ones..dun bother walking through

miltf
13-07-2004, 12:27 PM
Sorry, did not take down the house number. Just went straight in. Will keep a look out next time. Anyway, forgot to include stats report the other time. Anyway, had another session with her last night. She was dressed in this fucking sexy g-string which make me nose bleed. She wanted to bj me with the condom..told her to do without..and she agrees. Quite a long bj, followed by missionary and then finished off doggie. Found doggie position best..cos cushioning from her ass quite good. After the session,she apologise to me for the short session as she has to work. But found the short session was about 40mins. She then told me that she is staying in a hotel..and maybe i can have a longer session with her at her hotel one of these days. Suggest to her that we can go on a date, like movies etc followed by doing the job. Can't wait for that to happen man. Finally, here are the report :
Damage was $30.
Looks : 8/10
Body : 9/10
BJ : 9/10 (Especially good with the piercing)
FJ : 9/10 (Would have given 10 if she agrees to be on top. but she said tired)
Overall..good session. Very gf feeling. No rush.

milffella
16-07-2004, 01:45 AM
Sorry, did not take down the house number. Just went straight in. Will keep a look out next time. Anyway, forgot to include stats report the other time. Anyway, had another session with her last night. She was dressed in this fucking sexy g-string which make me nose bleed. She wanted to bj me with the condom..told her to do without..and she agrees. Quite a long bj, followed by missionary and then finished off doggie. Found doggie position best..cos cushioning from her ass quite good. After the session,she apologise to me for the short session as she has to work. But found the short session was about 40mins. She then told me that she is staying in a hotel..and maybe i can have a longer session with her at her hotel one of these days. Suggest to her that we can go on a date, like movies etc followed by doing the job. Can't wait for that to happen man. Finally, here are the report :
Damage was $30.
Overall..good session. Very gf feeling. No rush.

issit indian or chiense..........i supposed its indian only the indian girls can make it

The Idiot
16-07-2004, 02:24 PM
hello everyone,
Was on my wy home and walk past rowell street around 9pm. Saw alot of ppl hogging at one of the house. Join in the fun and saw this really hot "babe". She was dress in this translucent short dress and a matching white panties but without any bra. The moment i saw her, i was totally mesmerised. She got sweet angel face, short blonde hair and a devilish body. She saw me admiring her from far and signalled to me 3 fingers. I just nod my head and follow suit.
Went into the room, she hug me and start to undress me. I look into her dreamy eyes and her girlish smile melts me through. She start to undress and i was greeted with a 34C cup breast, with brown nipples of appropriate proportion. Simply flawless. Seeing this, i can't help but hug her tight and shower her with kisses. She return the favour and soon we were kissing like long lost lovers.
After what seems like 15mins of hugging and kissing, she proceed to kiss my nipples and all the way down south. The moment she took my member into her mouth, i was in heaven. The suction was strong, wet licks and did i mention that she had a tongue piercing to makes the sensation more awesome. Told her that if she continue this and i'm gonna shoot. She gave me those loving looks and replied "I want you to come for me darling". I jokingly asked "In your mouth"...and she said "ok". Thats all i need to hear..;)
She suck awhile more and i just let loose. The best thing is...she kept on sucking while i shoot till i'm totally dry. I nearly lose balance and hold on to the wall for support. The feeling was beyond words. It was like making love to your gf kind of feeling.
After the wash and dress up, we chatted. Then we both exchanged numbers before she send me off with a kiss on the cheek. Guess i'm hook this time. Luckily, she won't be here for long, else i'll be broke from visiting her often.

Is she Chinese? Is this house nearer towards the Jalan Berseh hawker center or towards the opposite side where there is a hotel near Race Course Road?

Idoru
16-07-2004, 04:01 PM
issit indian or chiense..........i supposed its indian only the indian girls can make it

.............or only HeShe can make it.
Cheers

MrWhite
19-07-2004, 08:35 PM
Serena

Desker H96

Looks: 6/10
BJ: 7/10(condom)
FJ: 8/10
Boobs: 36D

Great service. allows you to cum on her tits. Regulars get CIM

Downers
26-07-2004, 03:07 AM
pardon me for asking... are they 'girls' or real girls?

Gundam_08MS
26-07-2004, 10:38 AM
Check at the last building of rowell road, sometimes lot of young indonesian girls standing there they charge $30. not every day....

bro, when u can see these indonesian girls? at night?

Bizsta
26-07-2004, 10:18 PM
Damage was $30.
Overall..good session. Very gf feeling. No rush.As far as I know the whole strectch of Rowell Road do not have any genuine gals.If u are talking abt those behind the metal gate they are all ladyboys, some are post-op though very sexy have tits and body to die for, very tempting sometimes.

BossAhBoy
01-08-2004, 05:09 AM
u should try the aunty next to the road and she offers bj without her teeths telling u very song one for only 20 dollars

kukubirditchy
01-08-2004, 05:14 PM
hello everyone,
i think the 1 you call is ahgua....been surgery already 1......normally they will go changi after work in deskar

speedpass
17-08-2004, 11:44 AM
bro, when u can see these indonesian girls? at night?

i dun seem to be able to find any indonesian gals at desker leh . i onli saw them once , for $30 , not bad . but now seems like very rare liao .
wat r thhe times/days they will be arnd ?

thaivisitor
19-08-2004, 07:14 AM
u should try the aunty next to the road and she offers bj without her teeths telling u very song one for only 20 dollars
kekekekekekekekekekekekeke

for a newbie, this is the "post of the month" kekekekekeke :D :D

ramen70
26-08-2004, 11:07 PM
u go 2 right the end of the rpwell road.many young chicks are there!!!

A vcd seller at desker tell me there are prettier and younger girls around Rowell Rd, but i walked the whole of Rowell rd..........no have leh...........more like ah guas(Are this what they meant)...he said some indonesian babes....

where exactly?

MrWhite
01-09-2004, 01:03 AM
yeah , near the jalan besar side. sometimes if you lucky late afternoon got, but i no recommend la. barely undress from what my buddy tells me. If you are into trans though, check out fifi on the other side, after the hotel and fiona... :D

ang076
01-09-2004, 03:01 PM
I thought Govt dont allow homosexuality ?

Are Anti-vice Unit of the CID aware of the fact that Ah-guas are in Desker Road ?

speedpass
01-09-2004, 05:28 PM
u go 2 right the end of the rpwell road.many young chicks are there!!!

u refering to the real ones ?

MrWhite
01-09-2004, 08:13 PM
I thought Govt dont allow homosexuality ?

Are Anti-vice Unit of the CID aware of the fact that Ah-guas are in Desker Road ?

I guess so. there were alot of raids over the last few years, especially in 2000-2001