PDA

View Full Version : statistics for HIV

slider_72
15-12-2003, 12:57 PM
Recently the papers have published the fact that more than 200 Singaporeans have been diagnosed with HIV this year alone. Most of the victims are men who had casual sex or sex with prostitutes.

I wonder whether anyone knows whether the victims contracted the disease from cheonging with pros in Singapore or outside Singapore.

We all know that the brudders should wear protection when cheonging. I wonder whether anyone caught the disease despite wearing protection.

It does seem a bit odd to me despite years of promoting safe sex, that there are those who still want to cheong raw. As far as I know, all the pros in Singapore require the brudders to wear a protection. It begs the question how and where those poor chaps contracted the dreaded disease.

newyorker88
15-12-2003, 01:20 PM
So end of the day means cheong with a condom loh:D But seriously, raw feels much better. But take your risk. Usually, the woman gets it more easily than man. HIV requires blood or semen to be transmitted. Correct me if I am worng.

Goldvelvet
15-12-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by slider_72
Recently the papers have published the fact that more than 200 Singaporeans have been diagnosed with HIV this year alone. Most of the victims are men who had casual sex or sex with prostitutes.

I wonder whether anyone knows whether the victims contracted the disease from cheonging with pros in Singapore or outside Singapore.

We all know that the brudders should wear protection when cheonging. I wonder whether anyone caught the disease despite wearing protection.

It does seem a bit odd to me despite years of promoting safe sex, that there are those who still want to cheong raw. As far as I know, all the pros in Singapore require the brudders to wear a protection. It begs the question how and where those poor chaps contracted the dreaded disease.

Hi bro! If you know more about HIV. They can be transmitted thru oral sex. Yes most of the ppl who goes to pros do use condoms. However, most of the ppl who goes to pros do not wear condoms when receiving a blowjob. If the pros have an ulcer or broken skin in the mouth or lips then the risk of transmitting HIV will be higher.

slider_72
15-12-2003, 06:09 PM
I have read somewhere that there is only a theorectical possibility of transmission via oral sex. Based on my limited research, there is todate no documented cases of transmission of HIV via oral sex. I understand that certain enzymes in the human saliva kills the HIV viruses.

Does it mean that we are all safe (barring any incidents of condom breakage) so long as we use a condom? Then how does one explain unwanted pregancies even though the couple use a condom?

The question which I really am curious about is the risk our brudders are taking each they they cheong even though they are wearing protection.

This question impacts on all of us who cheong. IMHO, we should consider ways of enjoying ourselves without compromising our safety.

For example, if the current brands of condoms in the market do not provide adequate protection against HIV, perhaps all brudders here can come together and lobby for more research funds to develop better forms of protection.

Just a thought...:)

schwing
15-12-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by slider_72
I have read somewhere that there is only a theorectical possibility of transmission via oral sex. Based on my limited research, there is todate no documented cases of transmission of HIV via oral sex. I understand that certain enzymes in the human saliva kills the HIV viruses.

Does it mean that we are all safe (barring any incidents of condom breakage) so long as we use a condom? Then how does one explain unwanted pregancies even though the couple use a condom?

The question which I really am curious about is the risk our brudders are taking each they they cheong even though they are wearing protection.

This question impacts on all of us who cheong. IMHO, we should consider ways of enjoying ourselves without compromising our safety.

For example, if the current brands of condoms in the market do not provide adequate protection against HIV, perhaps all brudders here can come together and lobby for more research funds to develop better forms of protection.

Just a thought...:)

waah so cheem... maybe it is time for us to bring along branded condom and not use their cheap ones... safer! :D

R2D2
15-12-2003, 10:04 PM
hmm... alot of ways for HIV transmission when visiting pros even if one is using condoms:

1. During oral sex performed by the guy on the pros.
2. Vaginal juice touching the tip of the cock before the condom comes on for the actual penetration, or after the condom comes off. The latter way is common especially if the pros take off the condom and finish off the job for you via hand or mouth.
3. micro-tears occuring in the condom when the pros perform oral on you. These tears may allow vaginal juice to reach the tip of your didi during actual penetrative intercourse.

just my views...

newyorker88
16-12-2003, 12:50 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by slider_72
[B]I have read somewhere that there is only a theorectical possibility of transmission via oral sex. Based on my limited research, there is todate no documented cases of transmission of HIV via oral sex. I understand that certain enzymes in the human saliva kills the HIV viruses.

But I think I read somewhere that you will not get HIV from kissing, apply to oral too?

sadsea
16-12-2003, 10:42 PM
hi bros, can get useful info from those website like thebody.com healthcentral.com etc as recommended by bros here,
my personnal view , if can't avoid sex with WL, THEN always wear condom, for bj is advise to put on as there is chances to kenna. the theory 4 transmit of hiv virus is exchange of body fliud , hiv virus not only exist in sperm or vagina fluid but also sweat and saliver . the only different is the the virus r not as concentrate as in the sperm found from the sweat and saliver, it need very hugh amount of fliud which contain hiv fluid to enter a open wound or dick canal. that is why the possiblity for oral sex to get hiv is exist but risk is not as high as intercourse.
correct me if wrong and sori for the broken english. nice day.

slider_72
17-12-2003, 01:59 PM
just another thought of mine...

I wonder whether those who are found to have HIV are required to inform the authorities who they slept with, or some sort of sexual history. Perhaps there should be some form of contact tracing in order to ascertain whether any of the WLs are also infected. This should make cheonging safer for the other brudders.

MitMit
20-12-2003, 01:32 PM
I wonder why bros here only worry about HIV? Yes HIV has no cure at the moment. BUt there are many other STDs that can wreck ur life as much as HIV. BBBJ might be low risk for getting HIV, but it is highly probable for other STDs like herpes( no cure too). 200 is just the tip of the iceberg. Hundreds or may be thousands go unrecorded im sure. So for god sake, use protection at all times.
mit

fun4evergood
20-12-2003, 03:19 PM
Life without sex is life without fun..............;)

Blue_gal
21-12-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by fun4evergood
Life without sex is life without fun..............;) aGRee!!! "buTT" then LIfe iS NOT onli SEX :)

Safe SEX safe SEX like NO SEx...."Butt" then We can EnjoY SEX for longeR Time (aS Long aS U can StanD)...stiLL WORTH it..

CheER~
BitCh B|ue AUnT|e

Blue_gal
21-12-2003, 05:57 PM
if U Ever Tio "HIV"....(touch wool..) u Re not LIVING alone wif the "HIV" label wif it~ ...ur FAMILY and Ur LOVE OnE...oso...

GOOD LUCK :)

fun4evergood
21-12-2003, 06:07 PM
Have great sex with great protection..........:D