PDA

View Full Version : y women become prostitutes?

smallkuku
25-12-2003, 01:09 AM
i have always wondered y the women chose prostiution as their job.. anybody noe this answer? forgive me if u consider me asking stupid questions

TheUnforgiven
25-12-2003, 01:44 AM
they do it for money lar, knn. you know you asking stupid question you ask for fuck?

cheebye, another bo liao flamebait.

Piranas
25-12-2003, 09:07 AM
Because they love sex?

Originally posted by smallkuku
i have always wondered y the women chose prostiution as their job.. anybody noe this answer? forgive me if u consider me asking stupid questions

jon2000sg
25-12-2003, 09:47 AM
beoz they love SEX and $money$

it's a no capital business, just stand in red-lite
district or wait in hotel for money to come.
open leg, fake some scream, BANG! BANG! BANG!
you got it! the $money$ is yours.

many can't get a good job back home,
so while they still have their youth,
they sell their youth for $money$,
hoping for a better tomorrow!???

smallkuku
25-12-2003, 03:28 PM
i mean have u all ever asked a pros y she wanted to go into this profession? like getting conned or wad..

Piranas
25-12-2003, 03:55 PM
Yeah hoh, never asked before, thought they just like sex.

Just like the saying "Love your job and you wouldn't have to work a single day"

i mean have u all ever asked a pros y she wanted to go into this profession? like getting conned or wad..

jon2000sg
25-12-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Piranas
Yeah hoh, never asked before, thought they just like sex.

fall in love with what you do, dun fall in love with $money$

this job is mixing business with pleasure.
you got pleasure and $money$

the best job in the world

Ah Neo
25-12-2003, 06:17 PM
Confucious

Originally posted by Piranas

Mutu
25-12-2003, 07:02 PM
aiyah most are bo bian 1 lah,cos of family problems and dunno wat job to take,etc...u think all woman like to be bonk by lusty looking fat ass? Try to put yrself in their shoes and u will know the reason....gd question though cos most people just bonk them without sparing a thought fer them...merry christmas~!

jon2000sg
25-12-2003, 08:11 PM
fuck them, throw $money$ at them and say goodbye!
bonk! bonk! bonk!

siamcutey
26-12-2003, 05:34 AM
I know the answer, but no point knowing it. Because you have to harden your heart to a certain level before you can understand the answer.

Their job is to service the customers. The motive is to get money. Not because they love sex. Your job as the customer is not to abuse the power when you pay. Just pay the money, fuck, go home.

That's about it everyone should concentrate on, unless someone is going to do a thesis on the topic. If going to do it, remember to do 1 more topic.

"y men fuck prostitutes."

SC

tanterry
26-12-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by siamcutey
I know the answer, but no point knowing it. Because you have to harden your heart to a certain level before you can understand the answer.

Their job is to service the customers. The motive is to get money. Not because they love sex. Your job as the customer is not to abuse the power when you pay. Just pay the money, fuck, go home.

That's about it everyone should concentrate on, unless someone is going to do a thesis on the topic. If going to do it, remember to do 1 more topic.

"y men fuck prostitutes."

SC

why men fuck prostitutes or women? Don't need to do thesis la... I know the answer!

okay, the story goes like this... Long long time ago, there's one Eve & Adam were put onto a garden called Eden. They were forewarned not to consume anything found in the garden. On one boring day, Eve found some fruits on a tree. Out of curiosity & greediness, Eve makam one. Alamak, she wasn't aware that her act was caught by Adam.

She Bribed him by telling him "Mama Mia, this's yummy! You gotta try it". So, you know the end of the story, right? God decided to punish both.

the reason why men fuck women.. is very obvious, right? During the interogation, Adam keep yelling " Fuck you Lah! Bitch, you are the one soboing me." So God declared "Your wish is granted!" :D

kingkongprick89
26-12-2003, 10:17 AM
The Ang Pai in Gallang makes more than S$20,000.00 a month may be more (Collecting S$80.00 per fuck). Worst one makes I believe to be around S$5000~S$7000. So what do you think?

BM who has just retired owns a BMW, a bungalow and lots of cash after 10 year working in Gallang. How long do you think do you can make the same amount of money? To some people, they can’t make that amount till they die.

Further more, they don’t have to pay tax like you and me.

They like to get fuck? No, they like you money.

Would they (Pretend) fall in love with you?

Yes, You Bau her with S$20,000.00 a month, one Bungalow in Malaysia. In return you get to fuck her as and when you want. I heard Small Michelle was Bau by one Rich man.

Overall, I guarantee the Ang Pai in Gallang make more than any one of us here, except the Thai-girl and probably the ugly one. Those who can make more than the Ang Pai, I don’t think they come to Gallang.

jon2000sg
26-12-2003, 11:51 AM
the best thing in life are free
but you can keep it for the birds and bees
your loving give me a thrill
but your loving dun pay my bills
money dun get everything it's true
but what it dun get, i can use

now give me $money$
that's what i want

milkman
26-12-2003, 02:40 PM
they do so to serve you.

ordinaryguy123
26-12-2003, 05:39 PM
Many bros here always have a mind set that the gals in Geylang must be earning tons of money. But have you even considered how many customers they have to serve each day to earn that amount of money? The Thai working gals have the worst, with 20mins per session working between 2pm and 5am each day, they will have to serve around 45 customers for 15 hours per day if it's an ang pai. Most of them have to work 7 days a week without rest. Now put yourself in their position, can you take it? Don't forget that they are only earning S$20 per session regardless of how many the OKT quoted the customer, because foreign customers will usually be charged a higher rate.

Most of them, by the time their contract ends, will look at least 10 years older than their actual age, some look even worse.

siamcutey
26-12-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by ordinaryguy123
Many bros here always have a mind set that the gals in Geylang must be earning tons of money. But have you even considered how many customers they have to serve each day to earn that amount of money? The Thai working gals have the worst, with 20mins per session working between 2pm and 5am each day, they will have to serve around 45 customers for 15 hours per day if it's an ang pai. Most of them have to work 7 days a week without rest. Now put yourself in their position, can you take it? Don't forget that they are only earning S$20 per session regardless of how many the OKT quoted the customer, because foreign customers will usually be charged a higher rate.

Most of them, by the time their contract ends, will look at least 10 years older than their actual age, some look even worse.

Sorry Bro,

In the past, I think like you. But no longer are the days where these thai girls are forced into this trade. They chose the path willingly. At the end of the day, when they serve finish the so-called 45 customers (if there still is in this kind of days), they will be compensated with money whom they chose more than their health.

So if you ask me to put myself in their shoes, what you see is only the surface where they serve customers, but how come you never think that how many hi-fis, gold chains, bracelets, they have kept and pawned at the end of the day?

And 1 more thing, is if they don't like the job, during the AV interview, they can request they want to go home.

Generally why thai girls come to Singapore? Because they are told that they have to serve 20 customers a day and in getting $20 per shot and $400 a day, that is good money to them. That is the reason why they come. Remember, the reason of working in GL only supplement 20% of their income. The rest of the income comes from gifts, presents, and "Sponsors"

By the time their contract ends, they will go to another country to continue their tour of duty or they will come back to one of the MPs in thailand and ply their trade. They wouldn't care whether they look old. They just want to make the most out of it while they are young and still have the looks. To them its called maximising their "career lifespan".

SC

thecas
26-12-2003, 07:28 PM
Small comments but not wanting to start more threads..

Today I visited Orchard Towers at around 3pm. No gals there , just few body massage places.

Tat space quite small actually, I had tot it was like Far East Plaza or sumthing.. how come its regarded as hot spot? Area soo small how to operate hmm..wonder even if the body massage place had individual rooms . To b sure issit the 1 bside Delphi Orchard, or opposite Forum S.C.? Newb here

ordinaryguy123
26-12-2003, 09:32 PM
Sorry Bro SC.

I do agree with you on the part that they might not be forced into this trade. However, many of them regreted a few months after they started working and most of the time, the cause to some of them who choose to leave after one year instead of completing the two-year contract. And the reason that they have to complete at least one year is because the OKT wants them to achieve a certain quota of income before they are allowed to leave. And the exploitation of this girls by the OKT to overcharge most of the foreigners while returning the girls only SGD20.00 for each of the sessions that are most annoying.

Sorry Bro,

In the past, I think like you. But no longer are the days where these thai girls are forced into this trade. They chose the path willingly. At the end of the day, when they serve finish the so-called 45 customers (if there still is in this kind of days), they will be compensated with money whom they chose more than their health.

So if you ask me to put myself in their shoes, what you see is only the surface where they serve customers, but how come you never think that how many hi-fis, gold chains, bracelets, they have kept and pawned at the end of the day?

And 1 more thing, is if they don't like the job, during the AV interview, they can request they want to go home.

Generally why thai girls come to Singapore? Because they are told that they have to serve 20 customers a day and in getting $20 per shot and $400 a day, that is good money to them. That is the reason why they come. Remember, the reason of working in GL only supplement 20% of their income. The rest of the income comes from gifts, presents, and "Sponsors"

By the time their contract ends, they will go to another country to continue their tour of duty or they will come back to one of the MPs in thailand and ply their trade. They wouldn't care whether they look old. They just want to make the most out of it while they are young and still have the looks. To them its called maximising their "career lifespan".

SC

siamcutey
26-12-2003, 10:55 PM
Sorry Bro SC.

I do agree with you on the part that they might not be forced into this trade. However, many of them regreted a few months after they started working and most of the time, the cause to some of them who choose to leave after one year instead of completing the two-year contract. And the reason that they have to complete at least one year is because the OKT wants them to achieve a certain quota of income before they are allowed to leave. And the exploitation of this girls by the OKT to overcharge most of the foreigners while returning the girls only SGD20.00 for each of the sessions that are most annoying.

Yup many of them regretted a few months later. But when they come home to thailand, you still see them going back the flesh trade and some of them even go HK, Aust, England, or other overseas. I thought they were saying regret?

Some left after 1 year, because they are promised better money elsewhere. Japan, England, so many.

And you only see on the surface that what the Thai Girls tell you is that they might take only $20 when the foreigner is charged $80. But why don't you go ask the OKT? If the girl is not happy, she can report to AV during her Interview. Thai girls will only say that this who and who take my money, but you should ask them how much money they borrow from their boss, how much lies they try to con the boss to lend them money etc, then you will understand that things are not so simple on the surface. Even if the OKT take their money, its between them and the OKT.

SC

ordinaryguy123
27-12-2003, 12:21 AM
Actually none of the Thai Girls told me about these, especially the part about the money. It is my observation throughout the years there. I really doubt that the boss could get cheaped by the girls since they are very experience in handling these. In fact, it could be the other way around, the boss cheaping the girls instead based on the girls' lack of knowledge of the situation here.

Yup many of them regretted a few months later. But when they come home to thailand, you still see them going back the flesh trade and some of them even go HK, Aust, England, or other overseas. I thought they were saying regret?

Some left after 1 year, because they are promised better money elsewhere. Japan, England, so many.

And you only see on the surface that what the Thai Girls tell you is that they might take only $20 when the foreigner is charged $80. But why don't you go ask the OKT? If the girl is not happy, she can report to AV during her Interview. Thai girls will only say that this who and who take my money, but you should ask them how much money they borrow from their boss, how much lies they try to con the boss to lend them money etc, then you will understand that things are not so simple on the surface. Even if the OKT take their money, its between them and the OKT.

SC

Shounan
27-12-2003, 02:05 AM

Small kuku, small brain n small question... :mad:

Shounan
27-12-2003, 02:07 AM
New topic above for new samsters, c above... :D

Shounan
27-12-2003, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by jon2000sg
fall in love with what you do, dun fall in love with $money$

this job is mixing business with pleasure.
you got pleasure and $money$

the best job in the world

The msg 'fall in love with what you do, dun fall in love with $money$' make me laugh like fuck seah... i m very impressed wif ur creativity...

I had always tink the guy in tis advertisement is talking total cock....

siamcutey
27-12-2003, 02:48 AM
Actually none of the Thai Girls told me about these, especially the part about the money. It is my observation throughout the years there. I really doubt that the boss could get cheaped by the girls since they are very experience in handling these. In fact, it could be the other way around, the boss cheaping the girls instead based on the girls' lack of knowledge of the situation here.

There are cases where bosses cheaped the girls. But then if you really get to know this bosses, 1 thing you can say is that some of them will try to help the girls if it is within their means.

Example a girl when just come GL will say the family need money in province cos someone in family got accident. Of course, the boss is not stupid. This lie already say too many times until sometimes you know what to anticipate next when someone says it. If the boss doesn't raise a helping hand, it might be in his conscience if it is deemed true. Since it is only a small amount of money and he could help, why not? But then, if all girls come to him with the same reason, you think what should he do? These girls have nothing for collateral terms, because if they have, they wouldn't use such reasons. So how to get back the money, of course through what they worked.

Sometimes you might wonder what the girls do with the money. Some might even be used for other reasons such as giving their Pii Chai's in Hometown. If you think Pii Chai means Brother in Thailand, it is actually. But then Pii Chai also means "Kept Men" in thailand. Nothing to be surprised actually. Some might even incur huge gambling debts due to playing cards with their colleagues after working hours in GL.

They are chum, but there is nothing we can do. The motive of the cheongster from day 1 go GL is not to listen to their sad story or even see what is happening around them. The motive is to have commercial sex. Sometimes life is just like this. We just got to accept it. There are many more sad stories happening in 3rd world countries. At least 1 thing we do know, the girls in GL will not go hungry.

SC

jon2000sg
27-12-2003, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by Shounan
The msg 'fall in love with what you do, dun fall in love with $money$' make me laugh like fuck seah... i m very impressed wif ur creativity...

I had always tink the guy in tis advertisement is talking total cock....

hey bro,

isn't it a talk cock, sing song, play ping-pong forum?
wat do think when i'm talking abt it?
you can take it literally or take with a double-meaning,
have you ever encounter a chick enjoying it with you?

ordinaryguy123
27-12-2003, 01:14 PM
Thank you very much, bro SC, for the info. Can't help to notice that you have always got negative feedbacks of the working GL girls and usually highlights the good deeds done by the bosses. Just wondering if it is due to any bad encounters with any of the girls or got cheated?

Read some of your previous threads and a few about you wanting to settle down with one of the ex-GL Thai ladies too.

There are cases where bosses cheaped the girls. But then if you really get to know this bosses, 1 thing you can say is that some of them will try to help the girls if it is within their means.

Example a girl when just come GL will say the family need money in province cos someone in family got accident. Of course, the boss is not stupid. This lie already say too many times until sometimes you know what to anticipate next when someone says it. If the boss doesn't raise a helping hand, it might be in his conscience if it is deemed true. Since it is only a small amount of money and he could help, why not? But then, if all girls come to him with the same reason, you think what should he do? These girls have nothing for collateral terms, because if they have, they wouldn't use such reasons. So how to get back the money, of course through what they worked.

Sometimes you might wonder what the girls do with the money. Some might even be used for other reasons such as giving their Pii Chai's in Hometown. If you think Pii Chai means Brother in Thailand, it is actually. But then Pii Chai also means "Kept Men" in thailand. Nothing to be surprised actually. Some might even incur huge gambling debts due to playing cards with their colleagues after working hours in GL.

They are chum, but there is nothing we can do. The motive of the cheongster from day 1 go GL is not to listen to their sad story or even see what is happening around them. The motive is to have commercial sex. Sometimes life is just like this. We just got to accept it. There are many more sad stories happening in 3rd world countries. At least 1 thing we do know, the girls in GL will not go hungry.

SC

neyney
27-12-2003, 02:53 PM
Thank you very much, bro SC, for the info. Can't help to notice that you have always got negative feedbacks of the working GL girls and usually highlights the good deeds done by the bosses. Just wondering if it is due to any bad encounters with any of the girls or got cheated?

Read some of your previous threads and a few about you wanting to settle down with one of the ex-GL Thai ladies too.

Ordinaryguy123, the way you put your words seems to be trying put Bro SC down that he is blinded by his negative experiences. I would only say, it might be true but then again, words of Bro SC do have their truth.
Maybe, you have been the lucky few ones who never got into any of the negative experiences, that's why you dun feel anything, instead you feel sorry for them.
IMHO, in commercial sex, one should not feel anything for them except the pleasure from your dick!!! which is of utmost importance. Who care, whether they are being forced into the trade or they joined the trade willingly. Whatever stories they told you or your any observations can be lies and acts of deceit.
Even if they are the truth, what can you do about it ??
Organise a demostration about it, come on la, if that will work, AWARE would have done it long ago. You can also become a priest and go around in geylang to persuade people not to go visit prostitutes so that when there is no demand of sex, no more sextrade in Singapore!!!
In the case of Angmo and japanese customers, where OKTs usually ask for more $$ from them, yet the girls only get $20, I believe angmo and japanese is like bonus for the OKTs. Nothing much. Cause, it is still the same, a dick to the girls, and they have run it down for it to ejaculate and tata job done within 25mins!!! $20 paid to the girl for the job done.
If you are running a business on your own, and let say u have difficult customer, and you are charging the customer more. Would you pay your workers more for that particular month ??? Nope, it is still the same thing, job done in 1 month, 1 month salary, unless have OTs. Try not to think that their work is sex, look it as a job only. Same thing, the girls only treat this as a job, laying kum cheng traps for Brothers is like working extras and OTs to get extra pay!!!
I am only a 24yr old guy, not bery much experience into this field, only 5 yrs experience into it. But then, I did have a bad experience and alas!!, I see THE LIGHT!!! but with the help of experiences of this forum.

I hope this thread will not go on anymore, cause, it is kindda un-exciting.

Maverick01
27-12-2003, 03:57 PM
I wonder y also...for money they can downgrade themself to the level of dogs..haha lick pple suck cocks........all sort of horny ass goes for their service and they wun reject them....from fat bastard , old faggots to smelly banglas......or even disable pple with a limp..they suck and lick their cocks in exchange for moni......let them pump thier pussy in all manners......put urself in their shoe and think.......for moni they can do that....i could nv understand.........juz my 2 cents...not haopy with it dun reply.

siamcutey
27-12-2003, 04:31 PM

hahaha, actually you just need to compare whether the Thai girls talk more sense or I lay it with facts. Frankly thats the point where the truth hurts. In the past I also think of them as poor things, but then we will be the poor thing if we choose to believe in what they say.

I even have friends who say they have the money and if their money can change their lifes, they would deem themselves as doing a good deed. It's because with this kind of mindset, thats why the thai ladies always think of us foreigners as Chai Tao.

You need to really breathe eat n drink the same thing as them to understand what they are really thinking at times. Then you will know whether the view point is negative or positive.

Its time that adds on to the learning, but frankly if given a chance to walk down the path again, I will rather not do it cos it just shows you more sickening truth in life. Life should be happy.

hahaha
SC

neyney
27-12-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Maverick01
I wonder y also...for money they can downgrade themself to the level of dogs..haha lick pple suck cocks........all sort of horny ass goes for their service and they wun reject them....from fat bastard , old faggots to smelly banglas......or even disable pple with a limp..they suck and lick their cocks in exchange for moni......let them pump thier pussy in all manners......put urself in their shoe and think.......for moni they can do that....i could nv understand.........juz my 2 cents...not haopy with it dun reply.

Hmm.. I see a dog looking down at man with ITS dog eyes.

Yes, it is for money!!! Money to pay their bills back in thailand, money for their "phii chai" to gamble, drugs, and yes their "phii chai"'s women. And also $$ for thei family to live a better life, a bigger house and to save $$ for their own future.
Why they wan to do this, is their love of money alone can account for all this ??? NO!!! IT IS BECAUSE, they have suffer poverty b4, they are greedy for luxury, to enjoy things that they cannot afford it.
As to why you dun understand they can downgrade to this manner? IT IS BECAUSE, you are probably born with a silver spoon in your mouth, you probably never suffer poverty b4, u probably have every good thing in the world, or you might be simply too easily contented which you dun wan to enjoy those so called luxuries. That's why you could never understand it.
Please dun call those customers as ....from fat bastard , old faggots to smelly banglas......or even disable pple with a limp because in day or another, you may become old, fat and become smelly. After all, you are just another human being, what makes you so different from others to be immune from growing old, to become fat or to become smelly.

siamcutey
27-12-2003, 04:40 PM
These girls have suffer poverty before and they just want more money for a better life. For us, it is very hard for us to understand cos we are not in their shoes.

But we should not sympathise with them, eventually at the end of the day, we are just looking for a bonk. They are just looking for money.

Its a transaction

SC

neyney
27-12-2003, 04:58 PM
These girls have suffer poverty before and they just want more money for a better life. For us, it is very hard for us to understand cos we are not in their shoes.

But we should not sympathise with them, eventually at the end of the day, we are just looking for a bonk. They are just looking for money.

Its a transaction

SC

Totally agreed!!! She sells, I Buy. Fair enough. Put in more(emotions), you lose out and you could lose yourself.

ordinaryguy123
27-12-2003, 05:51 PM
So we are saying that those who have chosen to fall in love with any of the girls here will only have sufferings and no happiness at all because the girls are only in for the money and totally no feeling for them?

N we should harden our heart and treat the girls like shit since we paid for the service and they are only here to exchange money for our pleasure on their bodies because they have chosen this mean of earning money to live a better life?

hahaha, actually you just need to compare whether the Thai girls talk more sense or I lay it with facts. Frankly thats the point where the truth hurts. In the past I also think of them as poor things, but then we will be the poor thing if we choose to believe in what they say.

I even have friends who say they have the money and if their money can change their lifes, they would deem themselves as doing a good deed. It's because with this kind of mindset, thats why the thai ladies always think of us foreigners as Chai Tao.

You need to really breathe eat n drink the same thing as them to understand what they are really thinking at times. Then you will know whether the view point is negative or positive.

Its time that adds on to the learning, but frankly if given a chance to walk down the path again, I will rather not do it cos it just shows you more sickening truth in life. Life should be happy.

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
27-12-2003, 06:16 PM
So we are saying that those who have chosen to fall in love with any of the girls here will only have sufferings and no happiness at all because the girls are only in for the money and totally no feeling for them?

N we should harden our heart and treat the girls like shit since we paid for the service and they are only here to exchange money for our pleasure on their bodies because they have chosen this mean of earning money to live a better life?

For the 1st paragraph, I didn't say that there is only suffering and no happiness. I am only saying do not believe 1 hand on what these girls say as these girls lie alot. Why the thai girls lie, is because you don't understand what they say in thai. When you understand what kind of things they tell their friends in everyday life, then you will understand what I am trying to bring across.

For the 2nd paragraph, you are only partially correct. We do not need to treat them like shit. Just treat them as any normal human being. Pay money, fuck and go. They are just working. We are looking for service. That's all.

SC

facial
27-12-2003, 06:24 PM
I have cheong enough of geylang, JB, Singapore and Thailand and have enough interaction with Thai girls to say the following.

IMHO, Bro Siamcutey is truly right about all he has written since he has really been there and done that and the experiments he share about thailand and thai girls has been really fantastic.

Also on the point that he brought up about our relationship with Thai girls (and all paid sex) should be that of a transaction and nothing else.

I can understand certain bro here having some feelings or trying to stand up for the thai girls. Believe me, what you hear about how poor thing are cheated by their OKT are 99% bull shit. I have 2 friends who are conned in JB LSB, all thai girls.

It's like some bro here who are in sales. You always tell your client how bad the economy is and how much they needed thr cilents' support, but this is but the survival kit of the trade.

Same for the pros (thai or otherwise) they have their suvival kit too, just like you and me.

Bro Maverick 01 mention about being bonked by fat ass and sucking their dick, it's really what they choose to do. The return is good by their standards, although we may not think so cos we are leaving in SIngapore. Bringing back that kind of money back to Thailand can gurantee them leaps and leaps of luxury.

Each and everyone of us are also abused by clients and bosses in our own chosen profession. THat does not make the abuse that the thai pros receive more superior.

Moral of my post.

Don't be fooled by them. They are probably more well off than most of us here.

I hope i offended no one. It was never intended to. Just wanted to share what i have observe in the 2 friends that were cheated and hope no bro here fall into similiar traps.

Cheers!!!

ordinaryguy123
27-12-2003, 06:31 PM
I guess you could understand Thai then? If so, just wondering where did you keep up this language. I am interested to master this language, not for the purpose of only to understand what kind of topics they are chatting about but for other purpose like operating a business in Thailand.

Don't think it is really that bad that every one of these girls are liars and like to cheat around to gain sympathy and more money.

How could you tell if the girl is truthful or lying to you?

For the 1st paragraph, I didn't say that there is only suffering and no happiness. I am only saying do not believe 1 hand on what these girls say as these girls lie alot. Why the thai girls lie, is because you don't understand what they say in thai. When you understand what kind of things they tell their friends in everyday life, then you will understand what I am trying to bring across.

For the 2nd paragraph, you are only partially correct. We do not need to treat them like shit. Just treat them as any normal human being. Pay money, fuck and go. They are just working. We are looking for service. That's all.

SC

siamcutey
27-12-2003, 06:51 PM
I guess you could understand Thai then? If so, just wondering where did you keep up this language. I am interested to master this language, not for the purpose of only to understand what kind of topics they are chatting about but for other purpose like operating a business in Thailand.

Don't think it is really that bad that every one of these girls are liars and like to cheat around to gain sympathy and more money.

How could you tell if the girl is truthful or lying to you?

Last time I learned the language because my Ex Thai Gf told me I couldn't learn it. So in order to prove her wrong and understand what she is talking, I learned the language, but very tedious in learning as no chance to use it in Singapore. Till in Thailand, I have to speak the language in order to order food, if not how to eat? So bo bian, everyday speak with the Thais.

Of course, if you are intending to do business in Thailand, its best you learn the language too.

If a girl is truthful, she will not use sympathy. They will rather keep the sad story to themselves and if they need money, they will tell you more upfront. I need money cos I no money. Simple reason. No need to say story out and in the end its still talking money.

Because from young, we are brought up in such a manner where when we hear such stories, we sympathise with them. All of us are living in such good environment and such stories really struck the hearts of many. But their discussion often involves us foreigners as ignorant of their culture and we give money rather easily after a tear or 2. It's a very vicious cycle as the girl con the man money and the boy toys will con the money back from the cycle.

But however, sometimes the truth is not so easy to see. You need to know them more then you will eventually know whether they speaking the truth or just lying. Sometimes it takes a bystander to see the picture clearer than the one in the picture.

SC

ordinaryguy123
27-12-2003, 07:09 PM
So you are saying that there is no way that I could keep up the language in Singapore but only go through the hard way of picking it up in Thailand through daily interaction with the Thais?

Your Ex Thai Gf? You mean you 2 have broken up? Is it because of the stress and trouble of going through getting married but with no success?

Just wondering. What if there is this girl who will never ask for money or expensive gifts like gold chain, handphone or diamonds from you but only small inexpensive gifts like soft-toys and flowers. Will even scold you for visiting her too frequent and wasted too much money. Wanting you to save up the money for both her and your future after she completed her contract. Based on your experience, is such girl a liar?

Last time I learned the language because my Ex Thai Gf told me I couldn't learn it. So in order to prove her wrong and understand what she is talking, I learned the language, but very tedious in learning as no chance to use it in Singapore. Till in Thailand, I have to speak the language in order to order food, if not how to eat? So bo bian, everyday speak with the Thais.

Of course, if you are intending to do business in Thailand, its best you learn the language too.

If a girl is truthful, she will not use sympathy. They will rather keep the sad story to themselves and if they need money, they will tell you more upfront. I need money cos I no money. Simple reason. No need to say story out and in the end its still talking money.

Because from young, we are brought up in such a manner where when we hear such stories, we sympathise with them. All of us are living in such good environment and such stories really struck the hearts of many. But their discussion often involves us foreigners as ignorant of their culture and we give money rather easily after a tear or 2. It's a very vicious cycle as the girl con the man money and the boy toys will con the money back from the cycle.

But however, sometimes the truth is not so easy to see. You need to know them more then you will eventually know whether they speaking the truth or just lying. Sometimes it takes a bystander to see the picture clearer than the one in the picture.

SC

siamcutey
28-12-2003, 12:53 AM
So you are saying that there is no way that I could keep up the language in Singapore but only go through the hard way of picking it up in Thailand through daily interaction with the Thais?

Your Ex Thai Gf? You mean you 2 have broken up? Is it because of the stress and trouble of going through getting married but with no success?

Just wondering. What if there is this girl who will never ask for money or expensive gifts like gold chain, handphone or diamonds from you but only small inexpensive gifts like soft-toys and flowers. Will even scold you for visiting her too frequent and wasted too much money. Wanting you to save up the money for both her and your future after she completed her contract. Based on your experience, is such girl a liar?

What I learn for thai language in Thailand 3 months is more than what I can learn in Singapore for a year. In thailand, as I stay in those area where not much foreigners, so bo bian have to learn the Thai Language for daily conversation.

As for a girl that never ask for expensive gifts, same like my ex girlfriend. She even left GL early 1 year before contract ends. Saying she cannot take the "drilling" daily etc. She even say that she will never go back to the flesh trade. Then if you ask me now where is she, she is in England plying the trade. I am not saying all girls are liar. I am not saying that all girls are like that. But you will need to understand their thinking and culture in order to know what their next move is. And if you are going to apply your own culture and upbringing to understand them, then it will be a cultural shock for you.

You must understand money to them is more important than love. When they have money, they can have all the lovers in the world by using money to buy boytoys.

SC

Shounan
28-12-2003, 11:03 AM
hey bro,

isn't it a talk cock, sing song, play ping-pong forum?
wat do think when i'm talking abt it?
you can take it literally or take with a double-meaning,
have you ever encounter a chick enjoying it with you?

I take it tat u r talking cock back to the originator of this thread + also bringing the fellow samsters laughter by posting this msg....

As far as i m concerned, i only tink of enjoying myself when i visit pros... of coz, who would like to fuck a dead fish on bed? so wif sm moaning frm e gals make the whole ting more enjying...

ordinaryguy123
28-12-2003, 05:43 PM
So you broke up with your Ex-GL gf coz she went to England and ply the same trade again?

Could there been anything happened during your absense making her go back to the same trade again and koon mai roo jark?

Btw, just wondering what had gone in your mind when you were still with your Ex-GL gf and she is still working in GL with many FRs from other guys about the kind of GF-type treatment they got from her?

What I learn for thai language in Thailand 3 months is more than what I can learn in Singapore for a year. In thailand, as I stay in those area where not much foreigners, so bo bian have to learn the Thai Language for daily conversation.

As for a girl that never ask for expensive gifts, same like my ex girlfriend. She even left GL early 1 year before contract ends. Saying she cannot take the "drilling" daily etc. She even say that she will never go back to the flesh trade. Then if you ask me now where is she, she is in England plying the trade. I am not saying all girls are liar. I am not saying that all girls are like that. But you will need to understand their thinking and culture in order to know what their next move is. And if you are going to apply your own culture and upbringing to understand them, then it will be a cultural shock for you.

You must understand money to them is more important than love. When they have money, they can have all the lovers in the world by using money to buy boytoys.

SC

siamcutey
28-12-2003, 08:07 PM
So you broke up with your Ex-GL gf coz she went to England and ply the same trade again?

Could there been anything happened during your absense making her go back to the same trade again and koon mai roo jark?

Btw, just wondering what had gone in your mind when you were still with your Ex-GL gf and she is still working in GL with many FRs from other guys about the kind of GF-type treatment they got from her?

Orr, that time when she ORD from GL, still haven't bf gf yet. Only after she retired.

And one thing is if you are going out with a WL, you should not really be bothered at what she did in the past. Anyway, my past is as colourful as hers. :p If I happen to read her FRs, might as well she read my FRs.

She want to buy a house, a condo and a car. So if you ask me how is she going to do that in her lifetime with her kind of qualifications, I don't know how to except to work in the flesh trade. If she can't be satisfied with what she has, she has to work for it. Sorry, don't think I can help her on that. Because after the house, condo and the car, something else will come again. Initially the past, I thought of helping her, but now you ask me, forget it, she can do it herself.

And frankly many GL girls already have house, cars in their provinces and even richer than you and I. But why they still want to work as pros? Because money easy come easy go also, since the pussy can bring them great riches, why not make the fullest use out of it?

SC

ordinaryguy123
28-12-2003, 08:20 PM
Should I if you are lucky not to have read about bf/gf FRs here during your time. At least when the two of you were together then, you don't have to read such FRs and started doubting on her truthfulness to you and able to be fully enjoyed those time with her then.

Orr, that time when she ORD from GL, still haven't bf gf yet. Only after she retired.

And one thing is if you are going out with a WL, you should not really be bothered at what she did in the past. Anyway, my past is as colourful as hers. :p If I happen to read her FRs, might as well she read my FRs.

She want to buy a house, a condo and a car. So if you ask me how is she going to do that in her lifetime with her kind of qualifications, I don't know how to except to work in the flesh trade. If she can't be satisfied with what she has, she has to work for it. Sorry, don't think I can help her on that. Because after the house, condo and the car, something else will come again. Initially the past, I thought of helping her, but now you ask me, forget it, she can do it herself.

And frankly many GL girls already have house, cars in their provinces and even richer than you and I. But why they still want to work as pros? Because money easy come easy go also, since the pussy can bring them great riches, why not make the fullest use out of it?

SC

siamcutey
28-12-2003, 08:33 PM
Should I if you are lucky not to have read about bf/gf FRs here during your time. At least when the two of you were together then, you don't have to read such FRs and started doubting on her truthfulness to you and able to be fully enjoyed those time with her then.

Aiya, FRs are nothing. In real life, Thai men can drive their wives to Massage Parlours in Thailand and let various men fuck their wives and at the end of the day go and drive them home. To them, they just think she is selling body not soul. Also, she is bringing the money home. But do you think this way or not? There are many other ways to test a Thai girl whether she loves you or just playing around with you.

And if a customer go out with the MP girl, and happen to saw the husband, the girl will introduce her husband as the brother. And the husband can even smile and joke with the customer. The MP girl can even flirt with the customer in front of the husband. It's normal. They just want the $$$.

SC

ordinaryguy123
28-12-2003, 08:42 PM
Just wondering what are the ways to test if a Thai girl loves you truely or just playing around with you? Need your help to enlighten me. Thx.

Aiya, FRs are nothing. In real life, Thai men can drive their wives to Massage Parlours in Thailand and let various men fuck their wives and at the end of the day go and drive them home. To them, they just think she is selling body not soul. Also, she is bringing the money home. But do you think this way or not? There are many other ways to test a Thai girl whether she loves you or just playing around with you.

And if a customer go out with the MP girl, and happen to saw the husband, the girl will introduce her husband as the brother. And the husband can even smile and joke with the customer. The MP girl can even flirt with the customer in front of the husband. It's normal. They just want the $$$.

SC

siamcutey
28-12-2003, 10:07 PM
Just wondering what are the ways to test if a Thai girl loves you truely or just playing around with you? Need your help to enlighten me. Thx.

From GL, one of the most simple trick is the amount of languages one girl can speak. If she can speak a lot of languages, she is quite lau jiao liao. And also if she does sms you messages, those messages which seem to be in perfect english, deserves to be suspicious, cos forwarded from other customers.

For advance level, go and learn the thai language then don't let her know and during overnight sessions can act stupid don't know what they say but in actual fact, you understand what tricks they are sharing up their sleeves.:D

hahaha
SC

Luna
28-12-2003, 10:24 PM

You can have some Thai lessons here...

http://www.learningthai.com/

rickyongshow10
01-01-2004, 02:31 AM
Just curious to know,
What happen if your wife apparantely ex prostitute and after marrying for many years then you only found about it.

What would be the reactions.

siamcutey
01-01-2004, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by rickyongshow10
Just curious to know,
What happen if your wife apparantely ex prostitute and after marrying for many years then you only found about it.

What would be the reactions.

What is your reaction then?;)

SC

Ah Dez
01-01-2004, 04:50 PM

Then i ask you back............

WHY DO YOU VISIT A PROSITUTE?

DNAT
02-01-2004, 04:14 PM

SC
that reminds me of a relatively beautiful HDY WL who told me her brother is in HDY the time I booked her from a 'hair-salon' .... we even went dinner together with her 'brother' that nite.

The next morning, she said her 'brother' is leaving HDY to BKK by coach so I passed her 500 BHT (equiv. to S$35 in '94) for her brother's bus ticket. But thats ($) not the issue ..... amazingly her brother joined us for lunch next next day .... :rolleyes:

jon2000sg
03-01-2004, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by Ah Dez

they are professional fucker,
do it for a living.

your gf/wife dun do it for a living,
can't satisfy you. go for paid sex.

pakpak2001
03-01-2004, 03:49 PM
they are professional fucker,
do it for a living.

your gf/wife dun do it for a living,
can't satisfy you. go for paid sex.

dear bro jon2000sg
u r rite.
i know of some prc chicks who cum here 2 earn big $$$, only 2 giv it all to their lao gong who do nuting but gamble & fuck in china.
these prc gals smart 2 earn/grab/cheat singgi men's $$$ but stupid/horny/gian to giv it all to their lao gong.

1 cheongster tell me that while walk along L8, he hear this prc gal Fi Fi tok cok on her hp. she crying on the phone and say so loud that she will not forgive the bitch over at xiamen fucking her lao gong at that time.
she shouted that when she return to xiamen, she will kill that bitch for seduce her husband while she kai gong at geylang!
can never understand prc chicks!
why so horny for their china farmer lao gong?
why cum here 2 earn/con our $$$ - so much $$$ but to tiap their husbands who are having fun fucking other women

jeay
03-01-2004, 03:54 PM
Aiya, go read Straits Times Fri Life. Read and think deeper into what Sandra Ng says "Things just happen..."

What's the point of asking all these questions as to why they into this flesh trade? This thread sounds more like an extended tirak thread to me. If can hang on to the tirak game, play on. If not, quit. Simple.

jon2000sg
03-01-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by pakpak2001
dear bro jon2000sg
u r rite.
i know of some prc chicks who cum here 2 earn big $$$, only 2 giv it all to their lao gong who do nuting but gamble & fuck in china.
these prc gals smart 2 earn/grab/cheat singgi men's $$$ but stupid/horny/gian to giv it all to their lao gong.

1 cheongster tell me that while walk along L8, he hear this prc gal Fi Fi tok cok on her hp. she crying on the phone and say so loud that she will not forgive the bitch over at xiamen fucking her lao gong at that time.
she shouted that when she return to xiamen, she will kill that bitch for seduce her husband while she kai gong at geylang!
can never understand prc chicks!
why so horny for their china farmer lao gong?
why cum here 2 earn/con our $$$ - so much $$$ but to tiap their husbands who are having fun fucking other women

this is the mentality of China women? they can do everything for
love. a lot of them work to give all their $money$ to OKT aka Chicken Head and at one time these ChickenHead can have up to 4 girlfriends sleeping with them. his sole responsibilty is to arrange visa for them to fly overseas to make $money$.

an advice to all cheongster: fuck them, pay them and fuck it.
if you tip them, it goes to the lao
gong. FOR WHAT ?

The_Hustler
03-01-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez

Elementary Dez... he visits prostitutes to understand y they wanna be prostitutes... and whilst u could not... post a question to ask y so that he will not need to visit prostitutes again.

Pros...
The Hustler

siamcutey
05-01-2004, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by jeay
Aiya, go read Straits Times Fri Life. Read and think deeper into what Sandra Ng says "Things just happen..."

What's the point of asking all these questions as to why they into this flesh trade? This thread sounds more like an extended tirak thread to me. If can hang on to the tirak game, play on. If not, quit. Simple.

No pun intended.

Is Sandra Ng's topic talking on prostitutes? If it is, then I think she doesn't know much about them unless her own circle of friends are or she has been in that circle before or she is a guy and visit prostitutes.

Just because she is a celebrity and ones listen? You don't go asking Bill Gates about Apple OS, do you?

SC

siamcutey
05-01-2004, 01:12 PM

an advice to all cheongster: fuck them, pay them and fuck it.
if you tip them, it goes to the lao
gong. FOR WHAT ?

When we tip a WL, its because of the service rendered that is good. Not because on how she is going to spend the money on.

If you are employed, when your boss pays you your bonus, he doesn't even ask you whether you are going to spend it on pros. What if he knows you are a cheongster. Do you think he will think that since you are going to spend the bonus on pros, might as well fuck it. since he give you the bonus, it also goes to the pros. FOR WHAT?

SC

siamcutey
05-01-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by bladyslacker
My Thai squeeze says she's working to buy house in Chiang Rai. I asked her before how much it would be to buy her out of her sorry situation... she said $50K. I think this number has been quoted too often. She's not even living in those shacks or kampongs. I know that cos she calls home so surely there must be telephone line.
I bought her Thai newspapers to read before. Nabeh, she say she don't know how to read. How can Thai dunno how to read their own chicken scribbles?
Anyway, all she wants is gold, perfume and phonecard to call home. WTF. She can jolly well fuck and pay for them herself.
This Tirak thing is crap. Tirak = Regular customer. That's it.
After the $50K, she will need some renovations and furniture. Once stay inside, will need a car at the garage to complement it. Then maybe a shop infront of the house to do some business.

If she don't know how to read Thai newspapers, then what's the colour of her passport?

As for gold, the Thais buy gold so as to show off during festive period. New Year, Songkran, festive seasons are periods of time where they buy gold to go home to show off to the whole village they have money. No gold no face. Thais love FACE even more than the Chinese.

If the Thai girl love you, she will give you money to ask you keep for her cos they themselves know they spend money like water and it will be good for their real tirak to keep for them.

SC

flexalong
06-01-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by TheUnforgiven
they do it for money lar, knn. you know you asking stupid question you ask for fuck?

cheebye, another bo liao flamebait.

Pls be polite to ppl who ask sincere questions regardless of how stupid the question is, ppl like u never fail to piss ppl off...somemore can go ard publicising cuntalk's misdeed, go do some soulsearching this new year lah!

ArSam
07-01-2004, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by flexalong
Pls be polite to ppl who ask sincere questions regardless of how stupid the question is, ppl like u never fail to piss ppl off...somemore can go ard publicising cuntalk's misdeed, go do some soulsearching this new year lah!

>Flexalong
Well Said..no all ppl are lao jiao and as smart as some brother with tons of experiences here...those who like to flame ppl around and calling others CB, pls try to recall back the early day when u first join in the forum / when u first pay ur visit to Cheonging world..
Anyway really appreciate those brother who give good FR and advices to cheongster...Thanks alot!!

>Ungforgiven
I am not trying to stand against you and i am not one of those so called "CUNTALK" doggie as spoke by those nonsence ppl around....
yeah..agree soem thread is really stupid when i first read, but it may be a real ? mark for others, we are free to express and ask here, and same you are free to callign others CCB, but while you are busying participating in the ULTIMATE BASTARD thread, pointing out others bad things, pls spare some time to review what you say and what you treat others brother in teh forum all the time..before commenting otehrs ppl bad things, pls try to look through in your own did...

siakster
09-01-2004, 02:57 PM
For every trade & discipline there are bound to be takers, its a matter of perspective. if u think being a full time soldier is nothing so be it, the wL most prob think tat fucking tons of cock is nothin or at least something they think they can handle. the word here is "CHOICE". i dun consider myself a very smart person but i realize everything in this world boils down to a person's basic character and the morals of his own standard. If you think you can make it as a male pros....so be it.....u can probably earn quite good money give the number of gay fucks ard nowadays....its ur choice

MrDevil
09-01-2004, 03:32 PM

Originally posted by ArSam
>Flexalong
Well Said..no all ppl are lao jiao and as smart as some brother with tons of experiences here...those who like to flame ppl around and calling others CB, pls try to recall back the early day when u first join in the forum / when u first pay ur visit to Cheonging world..
Anyway really appreciate those brother who give good FR and advices to cheongster...Thanks alot!!

>Ungforgiven
I am not trying to stand against you and i am not one of those so called "CUNTALK" doggie as spoke by those nonsence ppl around....
yeah..agree soem thread is really stupid when i first read, but it may be a real ? mark for others, we are free to express and ask here, and same you are free to callign others CCB, but while you are busying participating in the ULTIMATE BASTARD thread, pointing out others bad things, pls spare some time to review what you say and what you treat others brother in teh forum all the time..before commenting otehrs ppl bad things, pls try to look through in your own did...

Having cheong longer and more than others DO NOT grant anyone the right to flame others. If one has cheong and seen enough, one will speak more mature and response with one words and action , otherwise it will just seems like a kid acting lao jio.

Not trying to pin point anyone but I guess this forum will be a better place for everyone if one put his brain before his mouth, opps his finger in this case.

Shounan
10-01-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by SEX EMPEROR
A kid now trying to speak like an adult! Save the words, just try to be a good saleman will be good enough.:o

Mr Devil is a Kid? Not tat I knw of since i saw him b4... :o

thaigers
10-01-2004, 06:04 PM

bro,

please cum here :

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15552

thaigers
10-01-2004, 06:08 PM
i dun agree with u...many ppl including WL is not given a "CHOICE" to do what they like...likewise if u borned in SG..thus counted yrself lucky only! it just my 2 cents thought!

yeah, count yourself damn lucky to have struck 4D and become an overnite millionaire:rolleyes:

MrDevil
12-01-2004, 03:39 AM
A kid now trying to speak like an adult! Save the words, just try to be a good saleman will be good enough.:o

hahahah.. wanna cum out to meet me to see how "small kid" i am? When you dun have such a big head, dun tok with such a big mouth... its bad for your well being.

Btw, still bonking for your fren's galfriend behind his back? Why need to do such a disgracing things? Why not I pay for your bonk the next time you cheong with me?

MrDevil
12-01-2004, 03:39 AM
Mr Devil is a Kid? Not tat I knw of since i saw him b4... :o

no problem bro, calling others a kid dont make him a man ;)

waypastprime
12-01-2004, 09:35 AM

If u have not seen bro Devil then save your imbecile comments to yourself... Anyway, why are u 'serving' the net and not bonking ur friend's gf???? :rolleyes:

P.S: One word is spelt wrongly on purpose.... coz that's HIS LANGUAGE!

MrDevil
12-01-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by waypastprime
If u have not seen bro Devil then save your imbecile comments to yourself... Anyway, why are u 'serving' the net and not bonking ur friend's gf???? :rolleyes:

P.S: One word is spelt wrongly on purpose.... coz that's HIS LANGUAGE!

hahahah he is probably too busy bonking his fren's girlfren or probably his fren has found out and cut his off

MrDevil
12-01-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Bro Devil

This Lowly Sex emperor have GOT NO BALLs! I have challenge him many times and he DUCK OUT! KNN. If i can lay my hand on this kid, i will make sure he learn a hard lesson.

His fren probably found out that he bonking his girlfriend behind his back and cut his ball off, that maybe the explaination.

Let's not waste too much time with this kid, if he think he is a man, then stop hiding behind his pc screen shouting names and show himself up and face us like a man

watchman
13-01-2004, 01:56 PM
Never knew there r so many ppl auditioning for 'The Young n Dangerous 5' .
So much tension in the air.
MD, which clan r u frm. Hung Hing or Black Crow??:D

Shounan
13-01-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by watchman
Never knew there r so many ppl auditioning for 'The Young n Dangerous 5' .
So much tension in the air.
MD, which clan r u frm. Hung Hing or Black Crow??:D

MrDevil is from Devil X Club... :D

watchman
13-01-2004, 07:17 PM
MrDevil is from Devil X Club... :D

I c. I c.

Chairman mar???:D

The_Hustler
13-01-2004, 07:44 PM
Sometimes I admire u guys... from a meaningful thread about why woman become pros can churn into a flame war n into Young & Dangerous n into talks about maturity....

Gee...dun u all have better n more constructive talks than to whack each other's heads... or better still... head down to any HCs or GL and bonk ur head off.

C'mon lah, 2004...let bygones be bygones... look for good pussies is the main priority.

Impressed n sexpressed,
The Hustler

CumKing
14-01-2004, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Sometimes I admire u guys... from a meaningful thread about why woman become pros can churn into a flame war n into Young & Dangerous n into talks about maturity....

Gee...dun u all have better n more constructive talks than to whack each other's heads... or better still... head down to any HCs or GL and bonk ur head off.

C'mon lah, 2004...let bygones be bygones... look for good pussies is the main priority.

Impressed n sexpressed,
The Hustler

Hehehe...always the voice of calm & reason whenever the waters get tumultuous & treacherous....

Why do women become prostitutes?

In a nutshell & to circumvent moral polemics,

The money is good.

Always looking for good pussies,
CK

The_Hustler
14-01-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by CumKing
Hehehe...always the voice of calm & reason whenever the waters get tumultuous & treacherous....

The money is good.

CK

Hehehe.. I like that..."Money is Good"... u might wanna add "Money is God" too.

If only everyone realised that the girls plunge into the foray for quickies rather than old wives' tales of being kidnapped n forced into it. Gosh, they're still living in sepia tone days... but for those who wanna debate on this point... there could still be cases of forced incidents...but very low percentage.

Selling every part of the body... be it to Mr. Suave or Mr. Deformed... can be a hard act to follow... I'll just stay happy to be an audience and forget about the end credits... too tedious n long to absorb.

SexyWood,
The Hustler

watchman
14-01-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by CumKing

The money is good.

CK

Isn't it obvious. Consider the case solve, my dear Watson.:D

MrDevil
14-01-2004, 05:45 PM

Impressed n sexpressed,
The Hustler

take it easy... i bet most bros are merely having some fun rather than whacking anyone heads... at least a far cry from flaming others.

agreed with you... life is stressful enough, let bygones be bygones... no need to continue bitting on the grudge..... cheers and Gong Xi Fatt Chai... hahahahahahah

The_Hustler
15-01-2004, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by MrDevil
take it easy... i bet most bros are merely having some fun rather than whacking anyone heads... at least a far cry from flaming others.

agreed with you... life is stressful enough, let bygones be bygones... no need to continue bitting on the grudge..... cheers and Gong Xi Fatt Chai... hahahahahahah

I'm always easy going with no hidden agendas whatsoever. It's true that whacks n flames do attract the masses... but sometimes, they just have to be subtly quelled.

Hehehe... the Devil is wishing me Gong Xi Fatt Chai... luckily not Gong Tau Fatt Chai...

Cheers Too!
The Hustler

pakpak2001
15-01-2004, 11:01 AM

Bro smallkuku
i can't say for other races but for PRC chicks, it's all about $$$$$!
Fast, easy,big $$$$$.
They will tell u cock & bull stories about being tricked/forced into prostitution, come from poor families, have to support brother & sisters etc. All just a load of rubbish lies!
China is booming & it's not that no job.
The girls want fast, big & easy $$$, so they become chickens.
Got lors of money, gifts, free makan, travel, no need to work hard, can play mahkong & smoke all day, got lao gong to support them. Once this guys cannot support, she changes target.
Wif such an easy life, china chicks die-die also become prostitutes.
They view it as glamorous work "kai gong" & view $$$ as everything. Local girls r damn pai sei to tell other they work in KTV but in GL, china chicks strutt their butts/balls openly.
No money, they dun tok to u at all.
So it's all about $$$, fast, big & easy $$$.
Some of these gals r actuially damn fucking rich, in fact richer then singi men.

Hope that answer your questions.

MrDevil
15-01-2004, 12:29 PM
I'm always easy going with no hidden agendas whatsoever. It's true that whacks n flames do attract the masses... but sometimes, they just have to be subtly quelled.

Hehehe... the Devil is wishing me Gong Xi Fatt Chai... luckily not Gong Tau Fatt Chai...

Cheers Too!
The Hustler

too bad I did not get a chance to meet up and cheong with you yet, if not probably could wish you Gong Tau Fatt Chai...

oldman
20-01-2004, 12:12 PM
Depending on the country they come from bros. For example like Thailand , Myanmar, Viet and Cam...they are doing this cos they need to support their family. This is a take or die thing to them. Their whole family depend on them to live on and buy food as employment there is either very low or pay that was so low you cant even support your ownself.

For Malaysian gal and PRC is for money. Might have some small paotion of them was being cheated to become one but inlikely malaysian.....PRC maybe..but i dun think i sg there is...maybe in JB.

The_Hustler
20-01-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
too bad I did not get a chance to meet up and cheong with you yet, if not probably could wish you Gong Tau Fatt Chai...

Hehe... my cheonging lifestyle... too erratic for one to pace... many have panted tailing me... soon....soon...Gong Tau Fatt Chai. N me wanna try ur power stuff soon... age catching up, must have artificial boost.

Lightning dodger,
The Hustler

Phucker
20-01-2004, 06:46 PM
even for countries like vietnam, cambodia, thailand or whatever, not all of them are doing for their family.
sometimes its like an easy way out.
their monthly wage come up to abt SGD 150 or a bit more.
not all of them are that 'wei da', most are just in for the easy money. earn while they are young.

MrDevil
20-01-2004, 07:10 PM
Hehe... my cheonging lifestyle... too erratic for one to pace... many have panted tailing me... soon....soon...Gong Tau Fatt Chai. N me wanna try ur power stuff soon... age catching up, must have artificial boost.

Lightning dodger,
The Hustler

Interesting.. hope I wont be the next one panting ....

I PM you email if you interested in Magix.. I always like to listen to feedback from experienced cheongster, a good testimonial and trial if the product is really up to your par...

jon2000sg
22-01-2004, 11:16 PM
Bro smallkuku
Fast, easy,big $$$$$.
They will tell u cock & bull stories about being tricked/forced into prostitution, come from poor families, have to support brother & sisters etc. All just a load of rubbish lies!
Got lors of money, gifts, free makan, travel, no need to work hard, can play mahkong & smoke all day, got lao gong to support them. Once this guys cannot support, she changes target.
They view it as glamorous work "kai gong" & view $$$ as everything. Local girls r damn pai sei to tell other they work in KTV but in GL, china chicks strutt their butts/balls openly.
Some of these gals r actuially damn fucking rich, in fact richer then singi men.

alrite bro PAK!

what you say it's all TRUE!
i just part with the girl i mentioned in the other thread,
she wants me to be her 'lao gong';
i obliged to her demands on her last nite to book her.
Both of us had a good time, well... maybe she enjoyed her job?
Keep asking me for some $$$ when she reached mainland, when i officially said i can't help her anymore... phew! she off her phone
and dun answer.
NO $money$, NO honey.
not even talk!? talk have to pay as well.

these women are all business women.
some have chicken head (pimp/okt) back
home, which is their lao gong. These lao
gong of them, sit around at home wait for
$money$ from the PRC MMs.

part of your $money$ goes to these men.
that's why i said, dun ever give them tips or extra.
why would you give extra $money$ to lazy chinamen
sitting at home waiting for women to feed them.
some of these men will take the $$$ to fuck other women,
so you are treating these men to a fuck!???

.jon
:p

jon2000sg
23-01-2004, 12:14 AM
I take it tat u r talking cock back to the originator of this thread + also bringing the fellow samsters laughter by posting this msg....

As far as i m concerned, i only tink of enjoying myself when i visit pros... of coz, who would like to fuck a dead fish on bed? so wif sm moaning frm e gals make the whole ting more enjying...

hahaha, thank you for your comments.
that's why i said... dun fall in luv wif $money$,
fall in luv wif wat you do !?

Prostitues have the best job in the world !
They have pleasure and $money$.

fall in luv wif the job and fall in luv wif $money$.

anyone recommending their sisters to be one?

:p .jon

jon2000sg
23-01-2004, 03:36 AM
When we tip a WL, its because of the service rendered that is good. Not because on how she is going to spend the money on.

Do you think he will think that since you are going to spend the bonus on pros, might as well fuck it. since he give you the bonus, it also goes to the pros. FOR WHAT?

SC

good reply dude,

and you are one generous dude,
treating MMs' lao gong to many fucks?
FOR WHAT?

i spoke and learn from Mafus here that normally
these MMs' lao gong are their chickenHead / OKT / pimps.

these chickHead/OKT/pimps take most of the $money$
earned from the MMs and MMs only take a small portion.

funny how laid back mainland can be in terms of treatment
to women. Most chinamen still are MCP, they beat women.

:o .jon

BlueFlix
23-01-2004, 12:48 PM
Prostitues have the best job in the world!
Fall in luv wif the job and fall in luv wif $money$.

Anyone recommending their sisters to be one?
Bro, you sure are a good Pii Chai to your sisters.
I am a really bad one - dun like taste of soft rice.
Hahaha...

jon2000sg
23-01-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by BlueFlix
Bro, you sure are a good Pii Chai to your sisters.
I am a really bad one - dun like taste of soft rice.
Hahaha...

soft rice easily swallow and digest

Shounan
24-01-2004, 01:19 AM
hahaha, thank you for your comments.
that's why i said... dun fall in luv wif $money$,
fall in luv wif wat you do !?

fall in luv wif the job and fall in luv wif $money$.

anyone recommending their sisters to be one?

:p .jon

Ha...u take so long to reply my msg ah... most of e time, between $ and interest, it is more practical to fall in luv wif $... no choice, this world teach us to love $ more than interest..haiz...

Shounan
24-01-2004, 01:21 AM
soft rice easily swallow and digest

Soft rice = porridge?
:D

flexalong
24-01-2004, 02:52 AM
cuntalk"s stray dog on mission!LOL!

KAN NING LAO BU ROTTEN CB...IF I AM A STRAY DOG THEN U ARE A MOTHERFUCKING SHIT STAINED PUSSY CAT!

facial
24-01-2004, 10:09 AM

No lah. I dun think they get much pleasure. I mean imagine a smelly fatso coming to you and you still need to get fuck.

And how often you get good looking young chaps fucking you.

Also, the bros who go for pros want to be service and not to service.

THere is a differnce between making people "song" and people make you "song"

:p .jon [/B]

jon2000sg
24-01-2004, 07:19 PM
Ha...u take so long to reply my msg ah... most of e time, between $ and interest, it is more practical to fall in luv wif $... no choice, this world teach us to love $ more than interest..haiz...

haha! Happy Lunar New Year to you.

Fall in luv wif $money$, then the job ?
it's probably true for the whores !?

spread your legs, and the $money$ comes
with different dicks come firing, your kingdom comes!

jon2000sg
15-02-2004, 11:58 PM
haha! Happy Lunar New Year to you.

Fall in luv wif $money$, then the job ?
it's probably true for the whores !?

spread your legs, and the $money$ comes
with different dicks come firing, your kingdom comes!

jon2000sg
16-02-2004, 12:09 AM
Bro smallkuku
Fast, easy,big $$$$$.

read about it!

freddykuah
14-03-2004, 11:58 AM
1 of the gal told me she got no other skills, got difficulty getting a job. She told me she worked as waitress before but was asked to leave. After that, got no job for some time. Does not come from rich family and need to support herself and siblings. I think she is partially right. The other fact is that they cannot take hard work and little money like factory worker in Malaysia (where most gals came from). She started to worry about herself as age is catching up and there's no way you can sell your flesh for the rest of your life. Wanted to do some other things but don't know how. You may argue that they earn a lot of money liao why worry.

You earn easy money spent easily also. If 1 day Beckham cannot play and want to maintain his present lifestyle, he will have difficulty unless he has other skills or Victoria supporting him.

It's not how much you earn but how much you spend.

jon2000sg
14-03-2004, 12:39 PM
open arms and open limbs
they welcome all brothers on board
different variety comes firing
til its Kingdom Come !?

ming
17-03-2004, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by freddykuah
1 of the gal told me she got no other skills, got difficulty getting a job. She told me she worked as waitress before but was asked to leave. After that, got no job for some time. Does not come from rich family and need to support herself and siblings. I think she is partially right. The other fact is that they cannot take hard work and little money like factory worker in Malaysia (where most gals came from). She started to worry about herself as age is catching up and there's no way you can sell your flesh for the rest of your life. Wanted to do some other things but don't know how. You may argue that they earn a lot of money liao why worry.

You earn easy money spent easily also. If 1 day Beckham cannot play and want to maintain his present lifestyle, he will have difficulty unless he has other skills or Victoria supporting him.

It's not how much you earn but how much you spend.

I also heard heard about this too......Should be from the same gal.....:rolleyes: