PDA

View Full Version : Go out with GL girls

ordinaryguy123
27-12-2003, 06:35 PM
Just wondering if any of the guys here even been going out with any of the GL girls, either Thai or Chinese Malaysian, during their off days?

Have seen guys drove their car and park around GL on one of the early morning, while I was there for breakfast, and GL girls boarded their car soon after with the car drove off.

fontirak
27-12-2003, 08:07 PM
always. last year after overnight booking we will go kallang to ice-skate together(i dun know ice-skate b4 this) and meet some friends.(l8h19). always drive them back whole car is gl girls.

keet
27-12-2003, 10:22 PM
me too ;) but me no overnite.. sometimes will pick her up as early as 8am... then go bfast.. and walk walk lor.. or go temple.. sometimes go to MK makan lor.. (really surprised SG also got MK..and exactly same as LOS) :D
too bad (or good).. now she finished her tour of duty and went back liao... time for new target!

thaigers
28-12-2003, 12:15 AM
i thought at those cat40 the house very strict one, do not allow girls to go out one....:confused:

siamcutey
28-12-2003, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by keet
me too ;) but me no overnite.. sometimes will pick her up as early as 8am... then go bfast.. and walk walk lor.. or go temple.. sometimes go to MK makan lor.. (really surprised SG also got MK..and exactly same as LOS) :D
too bad (or good).. now she finished her tour of duty and went back liao... time for new target!

hahaha, got skill seah. Coming back to hear all your stories soon....

I heard Singapore MK, Singapore price but not as good as Siam Loh.

hahaha
SC

The_Hustler
28-12-2003, 03:07 AM
Sorry but this question should not have existed at all. According to the laws, licensed working girls are not permitted to have extra activities with us local lads.

Even those who have the experiences would wanna keep it to themselves...not for selfish reasons, but more for preventing the authorities to axed the girls.

Certain things are better left unsaid and untouch.

Spare a tot,
The Hustler

fontirak
28-12-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Sorry but this question should not have existed at all. According to the laws, licensed working girls are not permitted to have extra activities with us local lads.

Even those who have the experiences would wanna keep it to themselves...not for selfish reasons, but more for preventing the authorities to axed the girls.

Certain things are better left unsaid and untouch.

Spare a tot,
The Hustler
sorry but 'according to the law' those FL's should not be working here, and we have a FL china thread MMCI report also. did u also post the above msg there?

thaigers
28-12-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by fontirak
sorry but 'according to the law' those FL's should not be working here, and we have a FL china thread MMCI report also. did u also post the above msg there?

:( i got my freelance indon FR deleted all the time:mad:

Windborn
28-12-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by thaigers
:( i got my freelance indon FR deleted all the time:mad:

i have the whole lot of FL contacts

new_cummer
28-12-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by fontirak
You see....it's different. The legal working gals' records are with the AV....identifying them here could lead to AV's attention and thus jeopardise their livelihood.

Whereas it is quite difficult to trace the China MMs based on the names (probably fake one also) and statistics that were posted there.

It's not about the law....it's about sparing a tot for the gals by not jeopardising their livelihood.

thaigers
28-12-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by new_cummer
You see....it's different. The legal working gals' records are with the AV....identifying them here could lead to AV's attention and thus jeopardise their livelihood.

Whereas it is quite difficult to trace the China MMs based on the names (probably fake one also) and statistics that were posted there.

It's not about the law....it's about sparing a tot for the gals by not jeopardising their livelihood.

if that is the case, why are we talking about the cat 40 girls so openly, even what we do with them, for example bbbj, which is illegal. these definitely will jeopadise their career, right?

and why are we not allowed to chat about freelance in this forum (except chatting about the china girls), since its virtually impossible to track them down as mentioned.

can Sam Leong please enlighten me as to why FL chat has to be done in another forum? why not incoporate it here??:)

The_Hustler
28-12-2003, 07:03 PM
Now...I really dunno what u guys have in agenda or in ur minds... conjuring up with blatant excuses about other thread issues and FLs in here.

Once more, IF A LICENSED PROSTITUTE IS CAUGHT ON THE OPEN WITH A CUSTOMER...it's game over. So there should not be discussion about this topic in here cos the authorities are reading em... makes it too easy bait to catch them... so as I stressed, enjoy ur bonks or secret escapades with them... but keep ur bloody mouth shut about it. I've been thru it...take it from an experience ally.

Now, talks about China FLs or others are wrong, but in the first place their existence were wrong...that we leave it to the authorities to hound them... alternatively, the licensed ones do have their livelihood to upkeep... less u guys wanna be completely deprived of even licensed girls...hop u get my drift once and for all.

Not in a great mood to argue nowadays...I will offer help and advises as and when. If u have issues about the forum management...go PM Sam... dun bark in here.

Oh ya... just dun go crying like a baby when someones ass gets burn if u guys insist on carrying on this taboo discussion.

Guo Lai Ren,
The Hustler

thaigers
28-12-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Now...I really dunno what u guys have in agenda or in ur minds... conjuring up with blatant excuses about other thread issues and FLs in here.

If u have issues about the forum management...go PM Sam... dun bark in here.

Guo Lai Ren,
The Hustler

:rolleyes:

ordinaryguy123
28-12-2003, 08:32 PM
Well said. In fact, this forum should have been banned by Singapore government because it is illegal to promote prostitution here.

if that is the case, why are we talking about the cat 40 girls so openly, even what we do with them, for example bbbj, which is illegal. these definitely will jeopadise their career, right?

and why are we not allowed to chat about freelance in this forum (except chatting about the china girls), since its virtually impossible to track them down as mentioned.

can Sam Leong please enlighten me as to why FL chat has to be done in another forum? why not incoporate it here??:)

Luna
28-12-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by ordinaryguy123
Well said. In fact, this forum should have been banned by Singapore government because it is illegal to promote prostitution here.

Ha..ha..... Actually we are helping to reduce the number of window shoppers in GL so that they won't kanna F by the okts. From the FRs, bros here just go directly without the need to do patroling. ;)

Idoru
28-12-2003, 08:57 PM

Well said Bro ordinaryguy,
(Just wondering what are the ways to test if a Thai girl loves you truely or just playing around with you? Need your help to enlighten me. Thx. by you "ordinaryguy"))
If the Govt. ban this forum then how are you going to get info. and advice to settle your emotional problem with your Thai Girl?
Cheers

ordinaryguy123
28-12-2003, 09:31 PM
Sorry, bro idoru.

There are emotional problem. In fact, I do not have any Thai girl. I am just seeking advice in case I do have in the future.

Thx.

Originally posted by Idoru
Well said Bro ordinaryguy,
(Just wondering what are the ways to test if a Thai girl loves you truely or just playing around with you? Need your help to enlighten me. Thx. by you "ordinaryguy"))
If the Govt. ban this forum then how are you going to get info. and advice to settle your emotional problem with your Thai Girl?
Cheers

new_cummer
29-12-2003, 12:27 AM

Yes, you are rite....bbbj is also illegal. I still remember long time ago when I just joined the forum....there were always reminders from the seasoned forumers not to mention bbbj, cim and raw etc...but I guess after a while people (me inclusive...sorry for that) tends to forget.

My understanding from the GL gals was....though the authorities still warn them about bbbj but they also understand that it is difficult. Anyway....if any discreet info is needed....can always use the private message....that way we can avoid revealing too much to the AV.

I don't think the reason is due to whether possible to track or not that Sammyboy forbid FL chat here. He has his reason. Actually as a cheongster.... I don't mind to have more FL chat here...coz it gives us more options. At one time there was a debate whether there should be Thai FL chat here also...and I supported the Thai FL coz it will benefit us. But I guess we can only voice our wish to the moderator....the decision is still his to make.

thaigers
29-12-2003, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by new_cummer
Yes, you are rite....bbbj is also illegal. I still remember long time ago when I just joined the forum....there were always reminders from the seasoned forumers not to mention bbbj, cim and raw etc...but I guess after a while people (me inclusive...sorry for that) tends to forget.

My understanding from the GL gals was....though the authorities still warn them about bbbj but they also understand that it is difficult. Anyway....if any discreet info is needed....can always use the private message....that way we can avoid revealing too much to the AV.

I don't think the reason is due to whether possible to track or not that Sammyboy forbid FL chat here. He has his reason. Actually as a cheongster.... I don't mind to have more FL chat here...coz it gives us more options. At one time there was a debate whether there should be Thai FL chat here also...and I supported the Thai FL coz it will benefit us. But I guess we can only voice our wish to the moderator....the decision is still his to make.

a cool and mature view on this matter from you bro new_cummer, thanks....

as freelance dome is shut down, Sam has put a freelance chat section in this forum, which is very much appreciated by cheongers here....why its not done earlier, only Sam knows( or was there a FL chat section here before..???.)

i personally think that this is an excellent, if not the best forum on sex in Singapore and elsewhere...

new_cummer
29-12-2003, 02:09 AM
a cool and mature view on this matter from you bro new_cummer, thanks....
Thanks and appreciated....bro thaigers ;)

as freelance dome is shut down, Sam has put a freelance chat section in this forum, which is very much appreciated by cheongers here....why its not done earlier, only Sam knows( or was there a FL chat section here before..???.)
Hehehe....didn't know it was here already....guess I'm abit slow...signs of aging liao....

Seems like our wishes were heard....hey! must be the effects of christmas...hohoho

i personally think that this is an excellent, if not the best forum on sex in Singapore and elsewhere...
I concur. That's why I have never gone too far or away too long from this forum. ;)

Cheers n enjoy as always!
new cummer

Hasa Sas
29-12-2003, 09:18 AM
Sorry, bro idoru.

There are emotional problem. In fact, I do not have any Thai girl. I am just seeking advice in case I do have in the future.

Thx.

You must be very free.....r dun waste your precious times. Think thrice before you start a relationship with them( GL thai working gals).